[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EVERYTIME W/ U WHITE PPL Y U DO DIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (940 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
940 KB, 1334x750
EVERYTIME W/ U WHITE PPL
Y U DO DIS?
>>
>>75886529
Because deep down they know America was meant to be an Anglo-Saxon country, and non of their ancestors ever really assimilated.
>>
>some nig nog got so mad over idle chit chat about family roots (lol) that they made an epic faggotbook meme about it
>>
At least they actually know their ancestry.
>>
File: bill.jpg (57 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
bill.jpg
57 KB, 500x380
>>75886529
Fuck that.

My ancestors fled their shitty countries for a reason. I'm American.
>>
>>75886529
So they're airheads because they know their ancestry?

Only a butthurt nig who has no idea where he came from would think like this.
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (245 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
245 KB, 1024x776
>>75886774
This

Nigger is mad he has no family roots
>>
>>75886813
Pretty easy when you actually know who your father was.
>>
>>75887145
The point isn't the airheads its the white mystery cause their ancestry is so mixed
>>
File: Occidental.jpg (461 KB, 732x781) Image search: [Google]
Occidental.jpg
461 KB, 732x781
>>75886529
Because white people started recording and beingh proud of their blood and soil, their provenance and birthright, 2000 years ago, which was part of the civilization they built. One of the great sources of pride for a white person is learning and understanding the incredibly diversity among European peoples, each with their own great character.

It's a white thing, nogs, spics* and muds wouldn't understand.

*excluding Spanish from Spain, obviously
>>
>>75886529
The white ones were always the best flavour. Even better than the red.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 329x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 329x480
>>75886529
the real comedy here is that the surnames of niggers here are all made up

they weren't allowed names when they were brought over. when they were freed they took up whatever name they could
>mfw niggers in the US have no roots and never will
>>
Yo momma's like an Almond Joy; brown, lumpy, and full of white nuts.
>>
File: sheboon.jpg (53 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
sheboon.jpg
53 KB, 480x480
>>75887763
"they weren't allowed names when they were brought over"
They didn't "do" surnames in the first place. It was Ooga or Bugga from X or Y Tribe, IF that
>>
>>75887536
That's even dumber because they just stated exactly what their ancestry was.

There is no mystery.
>>
>>75886529
I don't particularly care for this. If we lived in a healthy country we could actually have a broader white identity.
>>
>>75887960
true
>>
I'm pretty sure mystery airheads are made with whatever is leftover, so the portioning of ingredients changes each batch. So they're actually more diverse than regularly packaged airheads.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.