[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Chinese women. They always seem so nice and high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13
File: in the mood for love.jpg (189 KB, 1200x858) Image search: [Google]
in the mood for love.jpg
189 KB, 1200x858
Redpill me on Chinese women.

They always seem so nice and high quality when they are your gf, but is it all a ploy? Do they just want a white bf to make their friends jealous?
>>
>>75882860
The attractive ones don't date white guys, they know you can't tell the cute ones from the uglies.

On the bright side Asian women don't look like noggers.
>>
>>75883155
I meant: Asian women don't like niggers
>>
>>75883155
does it matter if I find them attractive though?
>>
>>75883631
If you don't mind other Asian laughing behind you back for dating an unattractive woman without even knowing it, then no.
>>
>>75883155
Wrong. Most Chinese women are just shit and follow the money especially if foreign (protip: money + leave Pollution Republic of China). It's all about having 130 males every 100 females, plus an insanely soulless culture that is only focused on money.

Said this, there are some excellent Chinese women who believe in family, tradition and actually have character. But the majority of them are empty breeders who hate their empty life and can only spend their entire life staring at WeChat on their mobile.
>>
File: 1464721947061-pol.jpg (27 KB, 549x550) Image search: [Google]
1464721947061-pol.jpg
27 KB, 549x550
>>75883913
You must be a cucked Leaf with Chinese parents who bought a Leaf passport.

I know the kind.

Chinese men only like anorexic ghosts who can barely walk and feign being utter stupid cunts because it's cute. What about white males and women laughing at feminized Chinamen carrying their anorexic bitches purse because "too heavy, laogong!".

Ah and BTW pic related.
>>
>>75883913

Actually Asians are the ones with fucked up beauty standards when it comes to Asians.

>OH SUCH BEAUTIFUU BUCK TEEF ME RIKEY SO MUCHU
>>
>>75883913
what do I care some 25yo permavirgins think of who is pretty or not? They just have shit taste.
>>
>>75884260
I mostly fuck white women actually.

You people form honkong are all full of self hate

>>75885136

Like I said, do what you think best for yourself.
>>
>>75882860
manipulative whores, will marry you for citizenship and nothing else. Can fake emotions for as long as it takes, if you have money they have the time. Often juggling multiple men.
>>
File: 1456279009574.jpg (111 KB, 538x810) Image search: [Google]
1456279009574.jpg
111 KB, 538x810
They like to take advantage of the white males perception of asian women. They think of themselves as a hard to get high value asian girl who is innocent and pure. They will play that card, and withhold anything from you.

This is nothing farther from the truth. Expect her to break your balls 24/7. Only the betaness of asian men is equipped to deal with this. She will be more loyal than a white girl (lets face it anyone is more loyal) but she will still cheat or do things to piss you off.

Asian bitches are crazy, especially the ones who race mix, they have no respect for their race. They are very possessive and will suck you in.

Western family culture and eastern family culture, are somewhat similar BUT DO NOT MIX.

t. guy who has fucked every type of asian girl and dated korean, jap, chinese girls
>>
>>75882860
Chinese women are all gold diggers--each and every one of them.

Americanized Chinese women are just like all of our other women--strong independent womyn that don't need no man.
>>
>>75883155
They do, but not bakka gaijins and especially not Americans.
As a German you get swarmed by hot Chinese. And if you can speak a bit of 中文
她們就會吃你的小鳥 (。>﹏<。)
>>
Ladyboys are the perfect answer.
Loyal, loving and perfect in bed.
>>
>>75882860
I'm the same as >>75883155
I just changed phone to computer.

I can say about the Canadian born, nor those fresh out of China. The great majority of Chinese girl who came to the west in their teen or childhood and who are from educated family are not attracted to whites and find nigger disgusting.

I have a lot of female friend who are marriage material, the problem is that those who are willing to race-mix are generally not. Most Asian women who date white men do it out of some fetishism or perceived statues. And the majority of Chines girl who are with white guys, are actually very unattractive by Chinese standard.

It come to a point where it's easier for me to find attractive white women who are relationship material, than for a white men to find an attractive Chinese girl

>>75888306
>小鳥
Which part of China is that from? I never heard of that one.

>>75888591
We call them 人妖 "human-demon"
>>
>>75882860
They're ruined by a heavily male society and fucked up gender ratios.
>>
>>75888816
How would a heavily male society be bad?
>>
File: 1376405400.jpg (54 KB, 400x530) Image search: [Google]
1376405400.jpg
54 KB, 400x530
>>75888752
>We call them 人妖 "human-demon"
Oh they will suck the life juices out of you, of that you can be sure.
>>
>>75888915
Thirsty men competing for grossly overvalued rare vagina.
>>
>>75883925
You basically described almost every women on earth.
>>
>>75882860
You could never keep a dog.
Stop trying to justify your transition from 2D to 3D gooks.
You shouldn't be breeding anyway.
>>
>>75888306
>As a German you get swarmed by hot Chinese
this
gets them moist as soon as they find out. Often they will just ask if you are german. Don't know why but I'm enjoying it
>>
>>75889416
i don't watch chinese cartoons
>>
>>75884260

If that's you, then I won't be surprised that you only date white men. Small eyes, flat nose and big mouth, a face that only a white men with yellow fever would love.
You are just Butt-hurt. than attractive Asian men don't want you.
>>
>>75883155
Chinese have shit beauty standards, get ducked relativist.
>>
>>75890418
>liking unhealthy tanned skin
>Liking nigger lips
>Liking hippopotamus ass.
>Chinese have shit beauty standard...

https://www.quora.com/How-do-traits-commonly-considered-physically-attractive-in-Asian-especially-Chinese-women-differ-in-the-East-and-the-West
>>
>>75890203
>t. Zhang Ming, 5'7", 110lbs
>>
>>75882860
that's how traditional women should be.
>>
>>75891133
the problem isn't that they want skinny girls, it's that they NEED girls to be even skinnier than themselves, because the Chinese guys (you) essentially have children's bodies. So in order to feel somewhat manly they want 80lbs skellingtons that drink hot water and pretend everything is too heavy.
>>
File: 1454577737126.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
1454577737126.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2400
I had a Chinese gf.

She was pretty cash.

Too bad she moved back to China.
>>
File: mmmfff.jpg (83 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
mmmfff.jpg
83 KB, 640x480
>>75891366
>dat bod
>>
>>75891366
too bad brah. had something similar happen to me. visa issues yada yada
>>
>>75888591
S/he doesn't look Asian though
At least not full Asian
>>
>>75883925
>>75884260
what are my chances of meeting a Singaporean gf and marrying her to live over there?
>>
>>75891607
Fucking visa issues.

I met up with her again when I travelled through China. She's trying to get a working visa to the UK.

She's a fully qualified doctor and she can't get a visa.
>>
>>75891174
I don't do moonspeak
Speak English

>>75891332
>because the Chinese guys (you) essentially have children's bodies

You haven't meet a lot of Chinese do you?
You do know that China is twice the size of Europe right? You do realize the variation is as great as different European right?

Most Chinese who came out first, are Cantonese manlet, and they do have child like most south Asian, but you cannot generalize 1.4 billions people.
I have lot of Chinese friend, some are manlet, some are tall and some are average.
I'm 6' tall, but I'm a bit butt-hurt because my dad is 6'3". I'm shorter because my mom is 5'.
Having kids with sort women is a bad idea, height come mostly from mom.

I find those short Asian women wanting tall men to be hilarious, the hight problem is on their side, not on the man's side.

That's why I don't ever have kid with a woman less than 5'7"
>>
>>75891930
yeah it's insane bruh. My ex-gf did 3 years of studying here to get a PhD in biology but then had to fuck off to china. Fucking kidding me literally millions of rapists without passport just walk in and are given free money and housing. makes me so fucking mad.

I think I might actually move to china one day, it would boost my career and I speak decent chinese.
>>
>>75892159
I actually agree that the province matters a lot. Dating cantonese is essentially cucking yourself before you even start. Now if you go up north though, Shandong girls are really good. Tall too.
>>
>>75892374
If the UK doesn't leave Europe, I might consider moving out myself. China wouldn't be my first choice (It's great to travel around, shit to live in), but its not the worst option.
>>
>>75883155
>Noggers
Happy days are here again.
>>
>>75892591
>shit to live in
my company would send me to shanghai, pay for a nice apartment on top of my salary though

where around have you traveled?
>>
>>75892591
huh I just replied and then it got deleted

Basically my work would make sure I live comfy in shanhai. Other than that I don't know about the quality of life..

How was your travel?
>>
>>75892918
You try 4chan on cellphone.

>>75892549

>if you go up north
I know, I was born there. Many of us can't stand southern Chinese, the southerners are never straight with you.

Try Shenyang, there isn't a lot of white there, except for russians, we call them the 毛子 "hairy".
My mom' from there, she was her high-school's midget.

>Shandong girls are really good
I know, but I like to have mixed children, so I turned down a lot of Asian girls.
>>
>>75892549
>>75893968
I know exclusively Cantonese chicks and I've never known any of them to cheat, and haven't heard about it either from friends.
>>
>>75892918
fucking noggers, I hates them
>>
>>75893183
Loved it.

Shanghai is pretty good. Probably one of only two cities that are comfortable for Westerners to live in (HK the other).
>>
>>75894285
I didn't says anything about cheating.
It's just that we find Southerners annoying in their general behavior, we northerners trend to be more straightforward.
Also we find southern Chinese to be short and ugly. Cantonese is a ugly language to the ears.

>>75894322
We hate them too. Black skinned gorillas.
>>
>>75894999
I've heard that southern chinese are much more likely to be find among foreign diaspora. Is this true?
>>
>>75896085
Yes.
But I don't know the reason.
>>
>>75882860
Whores. Just like any other women.
>>
>>75896303
I keep meeting girls from Wuhan, what's the reputation of that region?
>>
File: asian girls crave white cawk.jpg (208 KB, 760x1140) Image search: [Google]
asian girls crave white cawk.jpg
208 KB, 760x1140
>>75882860
They crave white cock.
>>
>>75896437
I don't know that region very well, perhaps someone else on this board can help you.
>>
>>75882860
I know little about them aside from some that dance to Japanese robot music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAuZuPUPgfA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSbLSFcM00I
>>
Ever wonder why whiteys with chinese gfs are most often rat-faced, balding, sunken-chested beta cucks? They're the prey of choice for the female gook. They'll pat their egos saying "Oh yes, you are rear Arpha man, sirry white women don't appreciate you, me rove you rong time!" And before long, BAM! Marriage, kids, the lot. Fast forward a few years and Mr Beta has become a sex-starved pussywhipped wage slave who puts up with wifey's psycho xiaojie outbursts and takes his bratty botchlings to school while his prime azn waifu cucks him left and right and spends his hard-earned money.

Heed my warning, stay away from the Yellow Jew.
>>
>>75896914
They keep saying it's north China, but China is a big place and it looks to be more in the middle.

One girl's mom set her up with me. It was kind of sketchy
>>
>>75891366

why didn't you go live with her. pretty sure you can get any job there for being white regardless of your job experience or backround
>>
>>75891930
Typical britpol lack of knowledge.
She doesn't need visa you dummy.
If you marry her, you only need European Residence card for her to come into UK.
>>
>>75897341
I'm pretty sure that's not accurate especially for the western companies there, who are probably way better to work for.

That's something I think would be cool, working for one of the western megacorps in finance out in western china. Far away from the government.
>>
>>75897186
What's your race and height and looks?

How old is she?

Traditionally, Chinese, both men are women are expected to married early. During some destinies parents may face fine if their children are still not married at 18.

There is still some of that attitude even today. I'm 25, and my parents keep on setting up date for me every month because they think I should be married by now, and I'm guy!

If she's in the 20s then her parent are probably already panicking.
>>
>>75897831
Yeah she's like 21 and socially awkard, although not necessarily unattractive. Thats kind of how I guessed the narrative. I'm not really into her though.

I'm 6'3 blonde, very caucasian, and with pretty good job prospects.
>>
>>75891366

You fucked up. If you live with her in England she could've actually gotten a staying visa through you without having to marry.

http://www.visalogic.net/uk/uk-unmarried-partner-visa/4/24
>>
>>75883155

They expect you to provide, but they are loyal and faithful once you clean them of degeneracy.

Source: all my GF's in the last 10 years have been chinese. All have been pretty good.

Oh, they don't cook or clean very well which I know is a big part of getting one in the first place. But they're loyal.
>>
>>75898132
If you are not into her then don't date her.
Where you especially looking for asian?

>not necessarily unattractive
Most white don't can even tell attractive and unattractive Asian apart. So you probably don't know either.

>very caucasian
That helps so long you don't look like a thug like pic related, it's a turn off for most Asian girl I know.

>>75898700
>need to clean them of degeneracy.
>all my GF's in the last 10 years
>Oh, they don't cook or clean

You just confirmed what I said, quality Asian women don't date white.
>>
>>75899042
>>75898700
>dating Chinese girl
>she doesn't cook

How does one fuck up so badly?
>>
>>75899042
I don't try to date asian women specifically. I'm not sure if you've been to the older, whiter parts of canada, but they're trashy, and that's where I'm from and why I left. So I'm just attracted to women with serious career prospects and who seem competent.

In canada that often means immigrants/children of immigrants. It's just the numbers. So the last girl I dated was Nigerian, and before that I dated a Vietnamese girl.

I also don't look like pic related, I go for a very business look with an added beard to look older.
>>
>>75899042
>You just confirmed what I said, quality Asian women don't date white.

Actually it depends on your definition of quality. My girlfriend looks like a 5/10, she's cute in my opinion but she doesn't really have much going for her looks wise. But she's kind and actually cares about more than just herself, cooks well, very tidy and keeps our place in order, was very open to my hobbies and adopted most of them, and comes from a rich family and basically doesn't expect me to pay for anything except when I'm taking her out (of which I actually had to convince her since I felt inadequate about her paying everything even though I've got a job and earn money).

If by quality you mean looks though, yea good luck getting an actually great looking girl.
>>
>>75899755
desu given I'm more looking for long term prospects I'd go for a 5/10 if she was successful and from a good family. especially if I thought I could expedite my career through her.
>>
>>75899724
I live with the Nègres blancs of Quebec. So I guess things are a bit different here.

>>75899755
>yea good luck getting an actually great looking girl.

Time is on my side.
>>
>>75900357
>Time is on my side.

Not with the Chinese. They're expected to marry young.
>>
>>75900357
I'm from the maritimes which is actually worse. Quebec was at least great at SOME point.
>>
> somewhere, magical women exist that have the minds of men
>>
>>75900542
Well, Quebec is still good at a few place.

>>75900437
I'm not looking for asian women. I'm a 9/10 by Chinese standard, so I can get Asian girl very easily. but I'm more attracted to white girls. However, the problem is that they age like milk, which is worse since as Asian, I age even slower than white men.

I'm not looking for attractive women to get a hot fucktoy, that's shallow.
I know how attractiveness can help you in life, and I want to give that to my children by choosing an attractive women as the mother of my children. Intelligence is important as well, so she need to be smart as well.

I guess I might be looking for a unicorn, but I'll keep looking. I got time.
>>
>>75882860
I know that Chinese men are butthurt that white men are cucking them, but that's about it.

Personally only really find white women attractive myself, don't really get the whole asian women craze.
>>
>>75900668
traps
>>
Chinaman here, here's my opinion on different Chinese girls

>Cantonese
Generally considered the worst looking and are the most common in America, but there are some real qts from this group.

>Taiwanese
They like to copy Japanese fashion trends, so if you want a weeb gf, Taiwanese girls are your best bet. Their looks tend to be varied since they can either have ancestry from the mainland or native population.

>Jiangsu/Zhejiang
My personal favorite, the classic type is very petite and qt. Imagine a typical Japanese schoolgirl and that's pretty much it.

>Shandong
Long lost Koreans, very tall and round faced. There can be very pretty Shandong girls but generally speaking they're not as "feminine"

>Chengdu
Really famous for girls with nice, porcelain skin almost like milk. I've been there but I honestly wasn't too impressed. However, there are some extremely beautiful women here. The highs are probably higher than in other regions.

>Beijing
A mixed bag.

>Shanghai
Like Jiangsu girls but way more stuck up and status obsessed.

>Northeasterners
Long lost Manchus/Koreans/Mongols. Very tall women with paler skin, however they have a reputation for being prostitutes.
>>
>>75901771
western china continues to sound like the best part of it.
>>
File: asian.jpg (240 KB, 854x700) Image search: [Google]
asian.jpg
240 KB, 854x700
>>75883155
tru, white guys have the shittiest tastes in asian women.

enjoy your asian gf white anon, you're literally dating bottom of the barrel trash.
>>
>>75891930
UK is overcrowded with illiterate refugees from the middle-east.

Tell her to fuck off. You're full.
>>
>>75902143
This picture is spot on. White people unironically find the on on the left attractive.
>>
>>75882860
Asian women are for beta faggots. Also, they melt and grow afros when they hit 35.
>>
>>75902694
Not really, right is obviously hotter, white people usually have good eyesight.
>>
>>75882860
That's such a good movie.
>>
File: masked.png (334 KB, 283x985) Image search: [Google]
masked.png
334 KB, 283x985
>>75896855
That is rather exploitable isn't it?
>>
>>75903463
Don't do it Swede
>>
File: 12859967.jpg (160 KB, 876x1200) Image search: [Google]
12859967.jpg
160 KB, 876x1200
>>75903274
both of them could do with a bigger butt.

Thick asians are the way to go
>>
>>75903627
He's probably just a sand-nigger
>>
>>75903776
I prefer them thin and tiny, I've dated tall thick white girls and a tall this Ethiopian, sex was cash but daily sleeping etc wasn't great. Also dated 5 foot Indian, British and chinese. Small is best fit
>>
>>75904036
I guess it's a bit relative. I'm bear big, like 6'3, so women that seem small to me have plenty of room to be thick, and even of a decent height.
>>
>>75904212
I'm 6 2, but it's personal preference I think
>>
>>75901771

Which group of Chinese girls have the biggest boobs on average?
>>
>>75904696
Probably. I like having the option of bending them over and giving them a good fisting too. No matter what they say about vaginas being stretchy there is a bit of a reasonable spectrum to deal with there. I guess I don't like seeing bones on women either. Biceps are aight though.
>>
>>75882860
They don't care about you. They only care about getting out of their shithole country.
>>
File: 152478292.jpg (81 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
152478292.jpg
81 KB, 466x700
>>75905813
what if I want to move to their country?

SG and HK are nice. Some parts of china seem ok.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.