[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This guy was a kike shill and also a tool for world kikery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: churchill_3.jpg (14 KB, 340x344) Image search: [Google]
churchill_3.jpg
14 KB, 340x344
This guy was a kike shill and also a tool for world kikery.

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.
>>
>>75881911

Only British cuckservatives will disagree.

Which unfortunately is most of the British posters here.
>>
He wrote a big long article denouncing Jews and their involvement in bolshevism
>>
>>75882033
Anyone with a working knowledge of history will disagree

Which I suppose rules out nazis because they are all deluded morons :vD
>>
>>75881911

this cunt got a lot of ANZACs killed
>>
>>75882223
ANZACs were shit
>>
>>75881911
> Be Argentinian
> Cheat
> Win world cup
>>
>>75882303

fight me cunt
>>
>>75882380
But they were shit. Literally our respective nations most famous military feat was a colossal defeat
>>
>>75881911
Agree 100%. Anglo is the master of any kikery in the world.
>>
>>75882041
Really? I assume it was long after jews got to the power with anglo money. Somewhere in the middle of active part of korenisation program enforcement.
>>
>>75882540

it was an impossible job... nobody could have taken that beach. even if the british had decided to do their job
>>
I can't prove you wrong, i wholly agree with you. This kike shill was the only reason the world turned Germany, despite all of his attempts to negotiate peace.
>>
>>75882540
>>75882927
When are you fags going to put the Southern Crescent on your flags? I find it highly offensive that you have a cross but no crescent.

It is the current year, after all.
>>
File: 1456176909822.jpg (106 KB, 512x261) Image search: [Google]
1456176909822.jpg
106 KB, 512x261
The Jews don't own the banks, the banks own the Jews.

The Jews don't control the globalist regime who own the banks, the globalist regime controls the banks control the Jews.
>>
>>75881911
That's why he's so based.
>>
File: 121134524711.jpg (34 KB, 415x400) Image search: [Google]
121134524711.jpg
34 KB, 415x400
>>75881911
>>"The core of Germany is Prussia,' Churchill told the British Parliament on 21 September 1943, 'There is the source of the recurring Pestilence.'

Just remember that for all the whining of Rhodesia and South Africa the Anglo's displaced and destroyed more white people than any other group

Turns out whites are better at everything including hurting and weakening their own kind
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.