[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's more at fault here? The guy who smokes pot or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17
Who's more at fault here? The guy who smokes pot or the law system that prosecutes him for it?
>>
>>75871538

The man, instead of petitioning or fighting for legislation that would have legalized the drug, instead broke the law, fully aware that what he was doing had legal implications.

He's more at at fault with the system not following too far behind.
>>
>>75871538
The Jews
>>
>>
>>75871538
Both. Smoking weed is a victimless and should not be punished. But having such a "crime" wont be reason not to get a job.
>>
>>75871538
>The guy who smokes pot or the law system that prosecutes him for it?
Seeing as how the system didnt force him to break the laws he was well aware of, the guy is at fault.

If a misdemeanor ruins your life, you didnt have much going for you anyway.

Also, that scenario is a bunch of BS. You'd be hard-pressed to find a hobo who got where he is because of pot and not alcohol or crack/coke/meth/heroin.
>>
>>75871538

weird.. this photo was taken in my city.

we have an aggressive homeless population when it deals with people asking for change.

that homeless man though is one of the only good ones, and also plays violin for money.

He got there though not from a criminal record, but because he received extreme brain damage from a car accident in the 90s and had no one to care for him after.
>>
As a felon in a result of a plea deal. I just beat the system and found a girl to support me while I claim benefits for the rest of my life.
>>
>>75871662
You can smoke weed easier in Israel than you can in most states.
>>
>knows the law
>breaks the law
>dindu nuthin
>>
>>75871782
>What are the Rockefeller laws
Don't know about other states, but in the 70's, a joint could very well have ruined someone's life
>>
DUDE
WEED
LMAO
>>
>>75871898
If that's your idea of beating the system, I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>75871538
isn't it crime to follow a corrupt law? This is just a fucking racket. This was just to go after people that were opposed to a criminal politician.
>>
File: 1464734040687.jpg (55 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
1464734040687.jpg
55 KB, 480x720
>>75871538
>I broke the law even though I knew it was a law and the law is at fault not me
>>
>>75872144
What's corrupt about it?
>>
>>75871538
The law system that persecutes him for smoking weed is functioning as it should whether or not the law is agreeable. the police are just doing their job. The homeless man should also take into consideration the potential consequences for his drug use.
tl;dr it's the homeless man's fault
However I personally believe that marijuana should be legal #Trump2016
>>
>>75871538
Both

It's a silly law but still, the law is the law.
>>
>>75871538
there are people who dont have a record and still cant afford that either. why am i even replying to this bait this is probly the same autist who takes images from occupydemocrats facebook page and adds "hmm really makes you think"
>>
>>75871538
he himself since he started it
>>
File: 10 years.jpg (99 KB, 1310x318) Image search: [Google]
10 years.jpg
99 KB, 1310x318
>>75872042

Free medical, food, housing and food. I then make money under the table like a real live Mexican.

did I mention free food?
>>
>>75872219
Not disagreeing with you, but are there no bad or corrupt laws?

Is the law infallible?

>>75872292
Probably the fact that is somewhat hypocritical to allow drugs like alcohol to be legal, but not pot.

Don't get me wrong, it's not hard to follow laws like not smoking pot, but it's still a stupid law. Prohibition doesn't work. Pot isn't illegal for our safety, it's illegal for far darker reasons.
>>
>>75871538
Both.
The law is fucking retarded but until it is made legal you have to be fucking retarded to take that risk just to get high.
Make it legal THEN get high.
>>
That looks like a shabby homeless man. How the fuck is he supposed to get any job looking like that?
>>
>>75871840
sup Halibro
>>
>>75872642
Showers and razors exist.
>>
>>75872508
>Probably the fact that is somewhat hypocritical to allow drugs like alcohol to be legal, but not pot.
Not particularly hypocritical. Alcohol is easily regulated.

Also, those laws typically get passed by direct referendum, or by elected representatives. If the people desire it, so shall it be.
>>
And int this thread we can see the nu-/pol/ authoritarians gather to pat themselves on the back.
>>
>>75871538
The pot smoker.

You can't influence politics.
You can influence your own life.
>>
>>75871634
fpbp
>>
>>75872775
Cant afford to shower and shave when all your spare cash goes to drugs.

The homeless in downtown locations make incredible sums of money panhandling, usually more than your average non-homeless fuck. It all goes in their liver, their lungs, their veins or up their noses.
>>
>>75872144
>law punishes degenerates to use drugs/smoke weed
>hurrr durrr le evil government! Corruption!
>>
>>75872775

Yeah, they do.
Which is what you get if you want a fucking job.

You don't devolve into looking like a meth head.

It's possible to smoke a joint privately in a residence with clean-shaven face and a freshly ironed button-up shirt on.
>>
File: 1463708961580.gif (3 MB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1463708961580.gif
3 MB, 300x237
>>75871538
Is marijuana negatively affecting your life? Consider the following indicia:

Are you having trouble in relationships with your family members?
i) Are you having trouble in your own marriage or relationship?
i) Do you tend to get drawn into controversies at work or in your neighborhood?
i) Are you always "starting something" with a co-worker or neighbor?
i) Do you have trouble holding a job?
i) Is your boss always an "asshole"?
i) Are you chronically late for work?
i) Are you always out of money and/or have no real money management program?
i) Are you always looking for more pot?
i) Are you hanging out with people far below your social status and intellectual level, because they smoke pot?
i) Do you spend huge somes of money on tatoos, piercings, drugs, and pharaphenalia, but can't pay the rent this month?
i) Have you dropped out of, or been thrown out of school? More than once?
i) Have you had one or more problems with Police and/or legal issues?

If you are a pothead, chances are, you can answer "YES" to several of these questions. The question you have to ask yourself is, do you really want to live this way for the rest of your life? Does the mild relaxation of marijuana outweigh the negative effects it has on your life?
You have to find the answer yourself. No one can "convince" a pothead to give it up. And sadly, unless you have a strong personality, like mine, chances are, once you start on pot, you'll stay on it a good long time - perhaps for life.
Party on, dude!
>>
The pot smoker is. The collected groups of people and government agreed to outlaw a certain item, it maybe a broken law or an outdated one but it is still the law. He should have worked to fix the law and get repealed instead of ignoring and breaking the law. It is the job of the police to enforce the law set by the people and government of the nation. He played a stupid game and won a stupid prize.
>>
>>75871538
(((trump))) BTFO
>>
>>75871538
> knowingly breaks a law
> bitches about getting caught
Gee I wonder who done fucked up?
>>
>>75871538
The guy who smokes pot should have already had a bullet to the brain.
We're far too lenient on criminals.
>>
>>75872847
>And int this thread we can see the nu-/pol/ authoritarians gather to pat themselves on the back.

If you don't think we should use the government to regulate toxic substances, you're a total fool.
>>
Why do homeless people choose to live in urban areas where the cost of living is high and the job market is very competitive?
>>
>>75872785
The regulation part I can see, to an extent.

It's harder, but not impossible, to make your own alcohol. However, growing pot is fairly easy if you know what you're doing. They can regulate what the businesses and manufacturers do, but not the home grower.

Would there be enough of a home grower market to even worry about? Or, would people just say fuck it, because it';s easier to just go down to the 7/11 and get a pack of pot?
>>
File: 1458957306060.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458957306060.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>>75873303
>Ibn4 dude wtf there's nothing dangerous about weed xD it's perfectly safe and even has health benefits!!! XD
>>
>>75873375
More people = more likely to get handouts
>>
>>75873375
Because they have no intention of actually buying housing or getting a job. They can make hundreds of dollars a night begging off of the downtown crowds, and there's always a mission or shelter willing to give the rats a place to hide from the cold.
>>
>Who's more at fault here?

The person that knowingly breaks the law and expects nothing to happen.
>>
>>75873420
>>
>>75873420
I honestly would hope that no one think pot is 100% safe, but it's at least safer than most other drugs.
>>
>>75873375

It's always busier, people and cops in cities have better things to do.

If a homeless shitter walked through a suburban area they'd have a dozen concerned citizens calling the police about "vagrancy" or whatever.

I think they should go to the countryside, and try to live like frontiersmen, migrating away from the cold weather, then away from the warm. Hunting shit with self-made weapons and learning what plants are safe to eat.

That's what I'd do, if I were homeless.
>>
>>75871538
It is stupid that cannabis is illegal, since it is victimless. However, the man smoked while he knew it was illegal. Obviously his fault.

>>75871782
I don't know what public opinion on drugs is in Germany, but you certainly won't get a job in Canada or the US with a drug conviction, unless you are family with the business owner, or something similar.
>>
File: 1463780557421.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1463780557421.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>75871538
Liberals are seriously delusional.
>>
>>75873416
>Would there be enough of a home grower market to even worry about?
Yes. It's already extremely popular in areas that have decriminalized it. And they dont just produce pot, they also crank out edibles, hash, hash oil and "dabs" with which you can easily smoke yourself retarded.
>>
>>75871634
>don't break the law because it's the law
That's bootlicker mentality, although I would say that while nobody really NEEDS to smoke pot and it can cripple your ability to be productive, it shouldn't be treated any differently than alcohol, i.e. as long as you finish up work sober and provide for your dependents, you shouls be able to smoke all the weed in the world. Not doing something simply because it is illegal for no good reason is exactly what the kikes want, not that smoking in a public place is ever a good idea.
>>
>>75871634
Idiot. Good men are SUPPOSED TO break unjust laws.
>>
>>75873577
>I honestly would hope that no one think pot is 100% safe
a large portion of potheads literally believe it cures cancer
>>
>>75871898
please kys
>>
>>75873932
And that's why I think the government is so against legalizing it, or at least was.

They can't regulate and tax what you do with pot in your home.... yet.
>>
>>75872785
Jesus Christ you are a faggot.
>>
>>75874038
Even if it did, you're still inhaling fucking smoke, you know, a thing that have been proven to kill you?

>But vaporizing it, maaan!

The evidence isn't out on that yet.
>>
>>75874159

I have three kids and girlfriend is pregnant again. So more benefits and food.

Already get nearly a thousand a month in free food. Steak every night, new car every tax return. (only buy used sport toys then resell)

We are both white and over 6ft, so figure it as a racial favor for you goyim.

Oh shit, thats right, we also just bought our SECOND house D: Oh man, rental income gonna mess up my shit, oh wait, its all in her name!
>>
>>75874173
Move to commiefornia if smoking pot is a priority for you.
>>
>>75873585
They're lazy, often crazy, drug addicts. That's why they're homeless. They live in cities because cities are liberal, full of drugs and shelters, and they get more gibs.
>>
>>75874374
It's too bad the government cant provide you with the respect you dont get from your fellow citizens.
>>
>Using nigger drugs (marijuana)
>>
>>75871538
Do people really get arrested for a joint?

At least the Western states don't arrest or fine you for small amounts of weed. It's the retarded South that will take you in for a joint.
>>
>>75874724
Niggers do everything. Hell, I'd say crack is the default nigger drug now and pot is mainly for white suburban kids and beaners.
>>
>>75873773
That's not true at all. You may have a difficult time finding a job, but anything short of trafficking won't keep you from finding employment.

And even with something a little more major, it's not impossible (some companies simply are shit at doing background checks).
>>
>>75874004
actually I argue that it should be treated more favorably than alcohol given the stigma behind drunk driving, domestic abuse(80% of DV is alcohol related), liver damage, addiction, etc.
Given that its also because we have more science on alcohol. Once we get more studies on weed likely they will find out the bad shit that no one knew about and then that will get demonized until the next wonder drug like shrooms that doesn't have enough research to hate yet becomes the new underdog.

I was almost killed by prescription drugs, the complications were a .01 to .05 chance. Drugs are dangerous and should be used moderatedly, no shit.
We should be stigmatizing drug abuse, not drug use.
That dr. heart guy is doing a good job promoting this message across the world and I agree.
>>
>>75875023
>it should be treated more favorably than alcohol given the stigma behind drunk driving

Yeah but being impaired by pot is a thing. I've seen stoned people leave and turn around because they were too high to drive. There's also no reasonable way to determine if a driver is stoned.
>>
people are homeless because they are cunty, lying, thieving bastards.

too drunk to check into a shelter
too strung out to hold onto ebt
too violent to enter businesses
too proud to go to rehab

ask them their story. Its always someone elses fault they got caught stealing and thrown out, or they trashed the place and never paid rent and got thrown out. They say shit like
>theres nothing wront with partying man

and all of this starts because their parents dont want them smoking cigarettes.

every homeless person is a little bitch
>>
>>75872508
>but are there no bad or corrupt laws
The law might be one you personally disagree with, but that doesn't mean you ought to break it. A law's a law and as a citizen of a country you have an obligation to follow those laws. Want those laws overturned? That's what politics is for.
I'm personally staunchly anti-marijuana, but I couldn't care any less about the fact that it's decriminalised here, nor will I complain about others smoking it, as the law gives them that opportunity. I just won't smoke it myself, as a matter of principle.
>>
>>75875412
this x1000

I have a hard time having sympathy for the homeless, especially with all them programs out here in commiefornia.

There is literally no excuse for them...
>>
>>75871898

I know felons that have made themselves millionares through leading a straight life and working their ass off. You tho, you're going back to jail. with that attitude, outlook on life...

Have fun on the yard
>>
I'm a convicted felon, assault on a leo, did 2 months in county, and now have a great job making 1500 a week driving a truck. Im sure without the conviction I'd have a nice office job and put my cs degree to use.
>>
>>75875365
>There's also no reasonable way to determine if a driver is stoned.
I see you haven't read about how they are going to be arresting people for driving while high now. There aren't things like breathalyzers for weed as far as I know, but I'm sure they will make them once it get more popular.
>>75875412
I'm sure that assembly programmer who used meth to get his project done and became homeless because he was using fucking meth fits into that shit.
You're obviously correct about some people, but I've been to centers that deal with homeless people all the time and I've known plenty. They are not exactly sane most of the time. They have huge emotional issues. They have physical impairments, the list goes on. There are so many different types and reasons why they are homeless and I've met people who don't even look homeless and are homeless.
Its kind of creepy looking in their eyes in my experience though, its like they permanently lost something precious about themselves. A few people I knew had the same look before I even knew they used to be homeless, its pretty horrible.
There's also people who get abandoned by their families/spouses. Its not as simple as 'they are cunts'
And shelters and rehab aren't exactly a solution either. Addiction as we treat it now is basically asking for relaspe and the people treating it are aware of that. They literally say that they are there to just keep the people trying to quit keep trying to quit. Its an average for smoking that you try to quit at least five times before you actually quit, and thats not meth where you have a five year life expectancy and are probably commiting crimes meanwhile.
Me? I'd ship these people into the labyrinth sewers and have them build their own city down there. They already do shit like that anyways. There's space down there, its protected from the environment, and people don't have to look at them. Imagine all the homeless of newyork living in the undercity. It'd be glorious.
>>
>>75871538
When will retards realise that the punishment is not for the weed smoking, but it is because they broke the law
>>
>>75876487
>drive truck
well you just made a good responsible choice there. Even with automation the law is going to want people behind the wheel because insurance sake.
How does it feel you will never get to vote?
Do you ever feel like less of a person for being a felon?
>>
>>75871538
the homeless guy in that picture has a brain disorder and he sits on the street all day playing the violin

t. actually live in Halifax
>>
Honestly he can still get a job. Places like Uber and Ihop will hire ex felons as long as the crime happen 7 years ago.

>Criminal Researcher
>>
The law. The amount of people who think "hurr well just don't break the law" just don't get it. Those very same people have likely broken the law many times already over their lives.
>>
>>75876961
My civil rights have already been restored and ill be retired before automation replaces truck drivers. Do I feel less of a person? No
>>
>>75875412
>>75876095
>>75876713
Many of them like the lifestyle too.

Remember that story about the bum in NYC that the cop bought shoes for? He sold the shoes for money. His family said he's welcome to stay with them, but he likes living on the street.

Panhandling gets them lots of money too.
>>
>>75871538
Pot smokers should be gassed.
>>
>>75876713
>Addiction as we treat it now is basically asking for relaspe and the people treating it are aware of that. They literally say that they are there to just keep the people trying to quit keep trying to quit.

I think what is never brought up, they keep the same lifestyle and friends once they do kick their addiction.

Send them to another town that they know nothing about. Then again, if they're with other people, they'll probably meet up with other addicts.
>>
>>75877770
kill yourself
>>
>>75874004
In most cases, actually breaking the law is not what's going to get the law changed.

Him smoking weed and getting arrested for it didn't bring weed any closer to legalization.

There are legal ways to attempt to protest and change the law.
>>
>>75877770
gassed in pure thc smoke. love ya pal
>>
File: nignogcosplay4.jpg (42 KB, 481x720) Image search: [Google]
nignogcosplay4.jpg
42 KB, 481x720
>>75871538
>can't get a job because of a drug conviction
It may also have something to do with a complete lack of skills or motivation to learn. How many applications has he filled out this week? How many managers has he spoken to? Has he looked into the assistance that is available to him from organizations like the Salvation Army, where he could get food, shelter, medical care, vocational training, therapy, and general life/career coaching?

I know people with records for bad shit like burglary that have jobs. I used to work for a guy who murdered his neighbor with a crowbar for fucking with his dog. He started the company after doing something like 10 years in prison.
>>
>>75877770
they should be stoned to deth
>>
>>75877770
Let me guess, you drink a 6-pack every Friday
>>
>>75878015
Ay lmao
>>
>>75871538
The pot smoker, he knows the law. he knows its illegal to smoke weed. Don't hate the player hate the game.
>>
>>75877889
Found the pot smoker
>>
File: giphy.gif (416 KB, 213x201) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
416 KB, 213x201
I'll make pudding illegal you autistic meeky twats.
>>
>>75872219
Look at this good goy. He still thinks the war on drugs is a good thing.
>>
noone gets a criminal rocket from smoking dope
>>
>>75871538
you forgot the part where modern society created a moral and spiritual vacuum in his soul, leading him to use drugs in the first place.
>>
>>75875727
You're good people.
>>
>>75871538
>do something illegal just to feel good for a few hours
>"WOOOW IS COPS FAULT I DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
>>75871538
the smoker, objectively, is. he knew it was illegal, regardless of whether he thinks the law is fair or not. there is no such thing as ''i dont like this law, therefore its alright to break it.''

he knew the risks and rewards, and took the gamble. the rewards were utter shit anyways, and the risks were huge. nothing but an idiot.
>>
>>75873420
Smoking it can cause problems, but you haven't done any research if you are denying that cannabis extracts and oils and such can be used as treatment for a plethora of illnesses and conditions.
>>
>>75871538
>Who's more at fault here?
only the law is at fault. there was no victim
>>
>>75877801
>send them to another town
They do this with black people in the city. There was even a voucher program that sent black kids to good(white) private schools and the parents loved it but Obama scuttled that shit because it was actually working.
If they really wanted to help these people they would ship them to alaska and have them work on manual labor jobs that no one wants. They wont do that because that would be wrong to actually help them though.
>>75878037
yeah but those people were never retards or impaired like the homeless are
>>75878244
lots of people love the idea of limiting soft drink use, pudding was never safe leaf
>>75878269
the war on drugs is profiting the public sector alone. If we actually wanted to reduce drug use there are plenty of sensible treatments, clinics, pressures on immigration and customs, etc. that would work.
The government doesn't want to solve the issue, they want these people dependent.
>>75878375
Its irresponsible to make laws that criminalize behavior that has little negative affect on others or the person themselves. Moonshine is illegal because it fucking kills you and suicide is illegal because it fucking kills you. For shame Denmark, you should know better.
>>
>>75871538
This is just as bad as when niggers blame the CIA for their crack addictions.
>>
>>75878370
>>75878375
Bootlicking/cuckery aside;

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

But hey, it's wrong because it's illegal, right? That means when something morally abhorrent becomes legal, it becomes moral, right?
>>
File: proofs.png (20 KB, 604x618) Image search: [Google]
proofs.png
20 KB, 604x618
>>75873932
>with which you can easily smoke yourself retarded
>>
>>75878922
>>75878749
literal niggers here. i even pointed out that i hadnt said whether i think it is just or not. but even if a law is unjust, and the punishment severe, you ARE at fault, and you ARE an idiot if you break it. this goes times ten when its for something as simple as feeling good for a few hours.

jesus christ. its as if you potheads cant live your life without smoking it.
>>
>>75871634
Wrong. Smoking pot in itself is harmless as fuck. It doesnt include anyone but the smoker. To come along and force people not to do a harmless activity is wrong. Learn to leave people alone and mind your own business, rather than trying to make other peoples business your own. Society fails in that way on many levels. It comes with ignorant collective thinking.
>>
File: 1383469440613.jpg (56 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
1383469440613.jpg
56 KB, 337x367
Employers should not have the right to learn about their employees criminal past?

He doesn't have a job but a good kid without a criminal record got hired instead

I wouldn't want to work with a criminal
>>
>>75871782
>But having such a "crime" wont be reason not to get a job.
lmao i dont know how it is in germany but people here wont give you any sort of rewarding position if you have any sort of criminal record, unless you go into the arts
>>
>>75871538
It doesn't fucking matter is weed is harmless or not

You follow the rules laid out or go to jail. Not smoking weed is not a hard decision
>>
>>75871538
The filthy drug user
>>
File: VwCsbbS.jpg (608 KB, 1952x1952) Image search: [Google]
VwCsbbS.jpg
608 KB, 1952x1952
>he broke the law

Man, all these bootlickers.
>>
>>75879051
also inb4 articles like this http://nationalreport.net/marijuana-dabs-proven-to-cause-irreversible-brain-damage/ where the dumbass did an inhuman amount of what was almost 100% dirty trash made in some guys basement. Ignorance of the potency of a drug and impure drugs themselves are BOTH side-affects of prohibition.
>>
>>75871538
The CONgress who made it illegal because, muh liquor, muh taxes.
>>
>>75873057
the CCA pushed for harsher punishments on marijuana possession
>>
>>75876713
>I'm sure that assembly programmer who used meth to get his project done and became homeless because he was using fucking meth fits into that shit
he's homeless because no one is using assembly anymore
>>
>>75872740
>>75871840
was this on spring garden?
>>
>>75871538
The ones persecuting are guilty.
>>
https://www.merryjane.com/news/want-marijuana-legalized-then-donald-trump-is-your-best-option

>all these "but it's illegal!!!1!" posts

not for long ;^) feels good to be on the right side of history
>>
>>75871538
It's fucking easy to NOT smoke pot
>>
File: 1456677775890.gif (2 MB, 400x212) Image search: [Google]
1456677775890.gif
2 MB, 400x212
>>75871538
>weed is illegal
>you can live a long and lasting life without it
>decide to break the law anyway because lmao weed
>complain
>>
>>75879773
It's easy to be open minded
>>
>>75871538
>who is at fault, the people who made the law, or the man who broke the law
Enforcers aren't lawmakers
>>
>>75879860
If you don't smoke pot it is
>>
>>75871634
Lad of the free
>>
File: 1464444691790.jpg (93 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1464444691790.jpg
93 KB, 640x624
Both are at fault, but the weed smoker more so. I can't tell you how retarded it is to go out and smoke weed in public knowing it's illegal. I had a few friends who would do this and they had a few close calls with the police and I was with them at times, so I stopped hanging out with them if they were going to smoke in public. They were caught a few times where the cop was cool and stomped it out, but one of them was eventually charged. They would rather risk getting caught by the police than getting caught by mom and dad. This is pretty common among teens
>>
>>75879931
You fail at being open minded. Life isnt black and white just because you are insecure about thinking for yourself
>>
>>75880100
Openminded = agree with you

Because no one with an open mind could possibly deem smoking pot a bad idea, right?
>>
>>75880100
such a common response

>lmao youre insecure, stop proejcting
>it isnt that simple
>you do not think, act, or want as i do, youre in the wrong

fuck off already. it is in no way, shape or form a duty of anyone to be open minded. if something is illegal and you want to do it anyways (not just do it, but do it in a way thats easy to catch you) then it is no ones fault but your own.
>>
>>75871538
Clearly the criminal that violates the law. If you can't do without your luxury then you are a failure as a person.
>>
Man has a right to his own body. When a law violates this right, it's inherently amoral and oppressive. The legal system is at fault, and it must be changed.
>>
>>75871538
>Halifax
Fuck the homeless in this city. Makes my blood boil that I'm on student fucking loans saving my fucking pennies and these pathetic losers have the gall to approach me in the street and ask for money for nothing.

Not that it affects the principle of the matter, but I don't fucking carry change, it's 2016 and I'm a good goy who uses bank cards.

You literally cannot walk the entirety of spring garden road during the day without being pestered by these rats.
>>
>>75880100
smoking pot literally closes your mind
>>
>>75871898
what did you do?
>>
>>75880850
id imagine he got caught smoking weed. it is the topic.
>>
>>75871905
>You can smoke weed easier in Israel than you can in most states.

This I don't believe, namely because it's absurdly easy to smoke weed in the USA than anywhere else I've ever been.
>>
>>75871994
>feminists take over and lay down the law that every man over the age of 21 should report to have his balls cut off
>some people don't want to and get executed
>breaks the law
>dindu nuthin
>>
>>75871538

Reagan's fault. It's been a huge waste of our tax dollars. fact.
>>
>>75871840
>>75877094
>plays violin all day
This. This homeless is based as fuck. I usually stop to listen and drop some change for him because he's a bro.

I think it was the first time I watched the fellow play that a 40something white male struck up a conversation with me and then invited me to come have some beers with him at his place. Noped him so hard.
>>
>>75874004
>hurr you're a bootlicker because you follow a dumb law

I hate people like you. I don't like stop for people when I drive my car. you should be smart enough to know when to cross and not make me stop or just use a crossing walk. But nope, in my state all cars must stop if they see a person at the curb whether or not they're at a cross walk or else I get a fine. They're a shit ton of stupid laws because stupid people need them. Just because you like pot doesn't make it ok for you to break the law.
>>
>>75874013
Fine by me if you are man enough to live with the consequenses of that and not complain like a bitch.
>>
>>75871538
Not that it should be illegal, but it clearly is and he's a fucking idiot for doing it while it is illegal.
>>
>>75871538
The lazy fucking guy.

So, I guess things like day labor don't exist. Where, you know, he could go and work for cash. Most of these guys get $80-$100 a day. And if the foreman is cool, bonus and steady work for as long as he wants it. But you know, he would actually have to not show up high and drunk, and work hard. Go figure.
>>
>>75882062
hey man, earlier leafs said that that guy is on the street because he got a severe brain damage. not saying you are wrong, but that specific guy should be cool.
>>
>>75874004

Nahh m8, thats democracy. You want change, fight for it. The world isnt "just cause" and youre not gonna catch a break for spiting law enforcement. What are you, a nigger?

>>75874013

Good men dont need the law to tell them to be good men. Bad men will continue to find loopholes around said laws.
>>
>>75879298
>it doesn't include anyone else but the smoker
>secondhand smoke,what's that?
Seriously how can breathing in fumes from a burning plant be healthy?
>>
>>75874004
>bootlicker mentality
So following the law is bad now?
>>
>>75871538
>Knowingly breaks the law
>Gets surprised when he gets arrested and gets that arrest put on his record
>DUDE THE MAN IS KEEPING ME DOWN
Weedfags are the worst
>>
>>75871538
here is a scenario is just thougt up:

>weed legalized, but only allowed to smoke on your own property
>weed is issued by the state, and you only get a certain amount every week/month
>still costs money
>if your employer believes that weed is negatively impacting your performance at work, he can demand you may not smoke a certain time before
>if you do it anyways he can freely fire you and you will not receive related benefits

seems good to me. if you are truly able to function without weed, this will be great for you. if youre unable to, a filthy stoner, then youre sick and dont get to have a good job.
>>
>>75871538
The public dope smoker.
All they had to do was smoke weed at home.
>>
>>75881372

was not expecting this many people from Halifax to pop up on a 4chan thread.
>>
>>75871538
He chose to break the law and was caught regardless of how he feels about the law he made an active choice to break it rather than go through the effort to change it legally or go someplace where what he did was legal. This is 100% his fault the cop did his job.
>>
>>75871634
>b-but he broke the law

good goy

>>75874013
>Good men are SUPPOSED TO break unjust laws.

this x1000
>>
>>75883572
autism
>>
>>75883572
if i kill you will you win?
>>
>>75871905
Thank you for the information, JIDF shill.
>>
>>75872740
>>75871840
>>75877094

>>75883122
Wonder if I know any of you fags.
>>
>>75882309
Youre not getting fucking "fumes" by being near someone who is smoking. Youre just getting the odor, unless youre in the smoke or the smoke (while its thick, otherwise there is no argument) is in you. Just because you can smell something doesnt mean youre going to become subject to an altered state of physical health.

Also you can just, you know, leave smokers the fuck alone in the first place? Why are you so close to someone that you dont even feel comfortable breathing the same air with? The fuck is the matter with you?
>>
>>75882309
Also
>what is vaping
>what are edibles
>what is oil
>what is wax
>>
>>75884378
>can you leave smokers alone?
No, drugs are illegal for a reason.
>>
>>75883572
>Ha, jokes on you society. Now I'm in jail
Solid reasoning there, sport
>>
>>75871538
> it's your fault for arresting me for breaking the law
>>
If you oppose of a law, you can legally try to change/get rid of it without breaking that law.
>>
>>75871538
Then don't smoke weed.
>>
>>75871538
the guy who complains about it on the internet but refuses to understand he is the key for justice
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 500x465
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
Pot smokers never care for bystanders. My parents smoked pot and I grew up disgusted by it, Being born with a Type A personality.
I never had one pot dealer come up to me growing up and ask me how things where at home. Throw them all in a prison with bread and water only.
>>
Theres a current system in place that he knew the rules of. While many of us feel the rules are bad they are still in place. Its also pretty easy to smoke a joint without being caught by the police so hes at fault. He gets my sympathy that he cant enjoy a joint but no sympathy for his arrest and conviction.
>>
>>75871840
Do you have any stories to share?
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 420x420
>>75873082
Are you having trouble in relationships with your family members?
Nope
i) Are you having trouble in your own marriage or relationship?
Don't have relationships and I'm not married
i) Do you tend to get drawn into controversies at work or in your neighborhood?
No
i) Are you always "starting something" with a co-worker or neighbor?
Nope
i) Do you have trouble holding a job?
Nope, i'm currently working fulltime in financial department
i) Is your boss always an "asshole"?
What else?
i) Are you chronically late for work?
Nope, always on time, i'm allowed to get to work between 5AM - 9AM
i) Are you always out of money and/or have no real money management program?
I have a shitton of money lying around here
i) Are you always looking for more pot?
Of course
i) Are you hanging out with people far below your social status and intellectual level, because they smoke pot?
Only over the internet
i) Do you spend huge somes of money on tatoos, piercings, drugs, and pharaphenalia, but can't pay the rent this month?
I only spend money on food, tech stuff and weed
i) Have you dropped out of, or been thrown out of school? More than once?
Nope, always did the absolute minimum
i) Have you had one or more problems with Police and/or legal issues?
Nope no criminal record

and I vape weed everyday for 4 years now.
>>
Everyone here should read Plato's Crito if they haven't.
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.