[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, you sad pieces of shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lmaoing at ur life.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
lmaoing at ur life.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
>/pol/
>A board on 4chan, the anime dedicated imagesharing forum.
>A massive gathering of neets and degenerates wasting their time shitposting and spouting fascistic opinions while they themselves live on welfare, eat doritos and other junk and have never in their life lifted a fucking weight, let alone ran any significant length.

Please explain to me just HOW you guys can consider yourself superior to anyone in ANY way? A fucking chinese factory worker has more life experience than some of you. Not to say anything of integrity and moral.

You support Hitler, but you realize the nazis would LAUGH at you if they were here today? They wouldn't even bother killing you off, they'd keep you around for entertainement...
>>
>>75870382
hello then.
>>
>>75870382
{yuo}
>>
>doing the job of a monkey / robot gives you more worth
>stop eating junkfood and being mean

Can't wait to cut your cock off and shove up your ass, then gut you like a fish.

I'm sure the crows will think your life was worth wile as they eat your eyes.
>>
>>75871165
Hahaha what the fuck?

Here, let me put it clear for you since you have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

You don't do good, honest work most of you.
Honest work:
>Helps your society thrive
>Doesn't damage anyone within your society
In other words, selling cars or scamming people with insurance shit isn't good work, doing research, manual labour and the likes is.

Also, how can you justify eating shit? You are what you eat, giving in to pleasures such as excessive sugar or salt is signs of weakness.
>>
>>75870382
at least i'm not on reddit complaining about how inteligent I am and I deserve more than other successful people that earned their money by working
>>
>>75870382
Reported to EU for hate speech.
>>
>>75870382
>good rant
I wouldn't put all in that category, lets wait and see what the yanks have to say to this.
>>
>>75871554
>getting baited this hard
>>
File: pretending.png (3 KB, 698x1284) Image search: [Google]
pretending.png
3 KB, 698x1284
>>75872246
(you)
>>
>>75870382
>consider yourself superior
>superior
show me one god damn country that is cuck virgin.
Each and every one of earthling countries is cucked to some extent hence I propose the question if superiority is measured in severeness of cuckoldry prevailing over the country in question or is there another metric to claim such superiority?
>>
>>75870382
>says people who post on /pol/ are worthless
>posts on /pol/
>>
>>75870382
you do realize that the board is satirical? The people who do take this "seriously" are not at all so unhinged in real life, so take your (you) and get out.
>>
>>75870382
I'm not on welfare faggot. I live the NEET lifestyle and contribute nothing to society but I don't leech off it either. I sit in my house smoking weed and playing online poker all day and I've been doing it long enough that I make good enough money to support myself. Sure I'm a degenerate but I don't give a shit, I come here to shitpost and fuck around. It's not like anyone here is going to ever actually change anything.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.