[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pierce/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: space2.jpg (61 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
61 KB, 600x529
Who /pierce/ here?
>>
His "outreach" to the "common man" was just bizarre

Ethnic Cleansing is a terrible, garbage game
>>
File: pierce.jpg (48 KB, 680x931) Image search: [Google]
pierce.jpg
48 KB, 680x931
>>75867863
Listen if I had a button that got rid of all blacks it would be better for the rest of humanity even if we did lose the minority of good ones.
It's simply about cutting off the infected tissue in society so the healthy tissue can thrive. Even if some of the cells aren't infected, you still have to amputate.

Ethnic cleansing is just about kickstarting natural selection.
>>
>>75868178

Huh? I am talking about the video game

I don't think you understood my post
>>
>>75868241
About that, Resistance Records as a whole and their creations were not overlooked by Pierce himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

Pierce was keen about getting rid of the unintelligent elements of white nationalism that scare off useful people from it.
>>
>>75868178
This. In fact, if you are not full blooded European person without health issues, you should be killed off. It's the only way to ensure development and prosperity of the world. It's also the only way to ensure that dieversity will never happen again to our people.
>>
>>75868178
But some of those cool blacks are my friends :(
And there are three Jews I know that arent fucking scum, don't button them please.
>>
>>75868602

> Pierce was keen about getting rid of the unintelligent elements of white nationalism that scare off useful people from it.

I think that people would be more scared about the implications of Turner's diaries that any perceived lack of intelligence in the nationalist movement

I think that people like Jared Taylor are far more effective at showing a future for white people that does not look like a right-wing gulag
>>
>>75868787

that sounds against a declaration of war against the entire war, and one of the reasons why Hitler lost

I mean really, Pierce was right about some stuff, but Universal Nationalism is the way to go
>>
>>75868787

* the entire world
>>
>>75868960
The Turner Diaries was a fictional book set in a much worse scenario then we are in today.

The actions we need to take only get more extreme when they push and corner our people more. The Turner Diaries depicts a last resort in a much more urgent reality.
>>
>>75869068
Universal Nationalism is a viable answer to people who "punch to their right" or more clearly put, "punch to their white". We can have our differences and we can have our fights but when it comes to our entire existence being threatened we need to put aside our differences for the future of the white race.
>>
>>75869484
The ultimate answer to this fight is the final solution to non-European problem and eugenics implementation.
>>
>>75868960
>I think that people would be more scared about the implications of Turner's diaries that any perceived lack of intelligence in the nationalist movement

Yeah, I hear that. The worst part about The Turner Diaries was the cringeworthy quasi-spiritual crap regarding race. I'm sure most of us here are racist, but probably in the sense that we'd prefer to have homogeneous nations and be allowed to freely associate with whomever we want. Yeah, there's also an element that has become obsessed with the David Lane crap. People who spew garbage like "We must bring about a new age for our volk! For blood and for soil!" God, that shit makes me shake my head.
>>
>>75867863
>Ethnic Cleansing is a terrible, garbage game
Dr. Pierce was a physics professor who never played a game in his life.

For the time when it was made and the budget, it was actually quite good. More than anything, the game was made to prove a point.

The JEws didn't care about games like "GTA" and others where White soldiers killed one another or where you could run over a cop and then kick a hooker bloody.

But show a game where the character is White and hunting down blacks? "Oi vey! Hate! What about the chil'ren?"

He showed how hypocritical the Jews are.
>>
>>75867758

He was a fucking weenie. A psychopath with unwarranted self importance who scares off people from the idea of white identity and nations.
>>
>>75867758
Don't you mean 'George Bernard'? He was Tupacs writer you dumb dumb, but unfortunately never got his 5 minutes of fame tho famm
>>
>>75869068
>that sounds against a declaration of war against the entire war, and one of the reasons why Hitler lost
>I mean really, Pierce was right about some stuff, but Universal Nationalism is the way to go
you don't know anything about Dr. Pierce. All the "fathers" of the alt.rigth basically took Dr. Pierce's and watered them down.

Also, he predicted the WTC attack and a big bin laden attack in the US years before anyone had heard of him.

He was talking about Jospeh Kony decade before anyone had heard of him. HE predicted the "Arab Spring," the Iraq War, that the Us would start engaging in torture...if you listen to all of his audio broadcasts, he honestly can be said to have given a very accurate depiction of what the 15 years after his death would be like.

IF you want to learn about White Nationalism or really just what the world was like under Clinton and the first ~1.5 years of Bush, you will learn more than you can imagine by listening to his broadcasts.

Anyone serious about learning about what's happening the world and what will happen, your best tool is to listen to his broadcast.

IF you aren't used to US accents, people think he sounds like White Trash. In fact, he came from a Southern Patrician family. His great-great grandfather was governor of Alabama, Attorney General of the Confederacy, and a General in the Us Civil war. His was was on the $10 Confederate bill.

Here is the best possible info resource you could ever have for /pol/, and it's free:

https://archive.org/details/DrWilliamPierceAudioArchive308RadioBroadcasts
>>
THESE GOD DAMN COMIC BOOK READERS!
VOTING FROM THE COUCH NYAARARARAGAGAA
>>
>>75874044
>fucking weenie
Wow, you certainly sound like a scholar, sir. Dr. Pierce is responsible for Donald Trump and every even semi-successful nationalist movement in Europe today.

Every "alt. right" person you hear today takes Dr. Pierce's message and waters it down.

Also, love how you pass judgement on a man who worked at Los Alamos, Cal State Jet Propulsion Lab, and was tenured and teaching grad school physics at the age of 33.

He gave it all up to move to the East Coast, work with GL Rockwell, and fight against the madness he saw unfolding.

He's had more influence on this world than you could ever have even in your most extravagant Wet Dream.

It really burns me up to see people-- idiot pakis-- ripping into a man they know nothing about.

If you'd like to read his life story, get the book "Fame OF a Dead Man's Deeds" by Professor Robert Griffith.

Incidentally, Dr. Griffith spent one month at Dr. Pierce's home and office writing about him and ended up a convert to White NAtionalism form the time he spent there.

Ever since, he was been writing for publications like "American Renisannce." The man was brilliant in ways you plebs cannot begin to comprehend. He was also selfless and totally devoted to his work.
>>
This is a tribute video done by a friend in Scandinavia that he released in honor of the 10th anniversary of his passing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS7TqP6cRJ4
>>
>>75874388
>>75874958
>>75875114
You. I like you.

Do you have skype?
>>
>>75875761
>Do you have skype?
nah, have never got into skype and working (or mean to be) right now anyway mate. If you want any links though, I have just about all his stuff.

have a pdf of all his broadcasts in writing if you want, I guess I could post on ebin when I get home if you want it.

If you want to know any more about him though, ask me, I know a lot about his life and where to find all his links. Many of his videos no longer on jewtube, but look around on....vimeo and other places. A lot of talented goys spent a lot of time editing his stuff.

NEver got to meet him unfortunately, was way too young, but bought a copy of the TD signed by him a while ago, which I'm really happy to have.

HE was a great man.
>>
>>75876224
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>75876224
I really do want to know more about him and his vision. But I want a way to contact you so we may try to continue his legacy.
>>
>>75875761
>Do you have skype
(hope you don't take as an insult, just don't believe in Skype and hate even using a camera on my pc, actually have it covered and the mic covered to make as soundproof as possible in case the JEws start to begin arresting for "hate speech," bc technically I live in a European nation)
>>
>>75876473
>tfw I was born to young to join while it was decent
I was fucking six years old when he died senpai.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.