[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does the left seem really angry to anyone else? like way more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Good Justin Hunting.png (596 KB, 1024x600) Image search: [Google]
Good Justin Hunting.png
596 KB, 1024x600
does the left seem really angry to anyone else? like way more angry than anyone on the right? it seems like they rage about everything.

when i was younger it was the right that was sanctimonious about everything so everyone made fun of them and laughed at them when they got angry or offended. but it seems like the roles have been completely reversed. the left seems super easy to offend and it's hilarious to me.

is this what has happened or is my bias blinding me?
>>
The left was always insane. It's just that the media only covered the insanity on the right.
>>
>>75864538

You didn't realize politics swing back and forth?
>>
>>75864635
so should we not point out when a shift has occurred? smug faggot
>>
>>75864538
the left made the mistake of enabling the far left. they cant bring themselves to reign that shit in because they dont want to look like the bad guy

now freaks who should have stayed in the shadows are allowed to run around and get media coverage. if liberals had any sense they would have been more strict with their bastards
>>
>>75864538
>does the left seem really angry to anyone else? like way more angry than anyone on the right? it seems like they rage about everything.
>when i was younger it was the right that was sanctimonious about everything so everyone made fun of them and laughed at them when they got angry or offended. but it seems like the roles have been completely reversed. the left seems super easy to offend and it's hilarious to me.
>is this what has happened or is my bias blinding me?

Oh, look. Babby's finally growing up.

The left has always been like this and made it look like it was the right who was bad. You're growing up, son. Welcome to oldfaghood.
>>
>>75865054
>the left made the mistake of enabling the far left
i think they have to to give themselves something to fight for. they've pretty much won every major battle. they've won so much they're working on tranny bathrooms now.
>>
>>75864538

The right never, ever got angry simply for being "offended". They got angry, and rightfully so, when important values or structural elements of society were attacked by subversives. (Marriage, family, etc.)

I'm old enough to remember.

The left, on the other hand, doesn't give a damn about any values, or society in general, or even each other. They'll eat each other alive if you give them the chance. They get angry and "offended" by everything that fails to conform to their attempts at complete thought control, because their end goal is not a healthy society, but the complete enslavement of the human race.

Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>75865270
thanks for popping in to offer your condescension. i was making a slightly more nuanced point though. that the left has taken the moral authority that the right had maybe 15-20 years ago.
>>
>>75864538
http://takimag.com/article/the_day_i_left_the_left/
>>
>75865560
This precisely.
>>
>>75865270

I'll go further. This shit has been going on since the beginning of time.

Look up the Bible story of Sodom and Gomorrah. Regardless of how you feel about religion, you have to admit, at least, the Bible is a collection of morality stories from ancient people. Sodom and Gomorrah were two kingdoms so degenerate that they needed to be wiped off the earth. It's a metaphor not to let that shit get out of hand.

The left refuse to accept that they're batshit crazy. The slippery slope fallacy is probably the one I hate the most and I think it should be removed, because the slippery slope does exist. The left refuses to accept that their bullshit philosophy is a slippery slope. That slippery slope is only a fallacy and isn't real.

This has been going on, literally, since the beginning of time.
>>
>>75864538
Socially liberal, fiscally conservative lefty here.

Honestly the far left just keeps getting more and more retarded. I hate being clumped in together with the rest of them.

At this point I'd have to say the far left is more retarded then the far right. They don't speak with logic, they speak with emotion and hate.
>>
The right has an element of male stoicism in it whereas the left which is female heavy is dominated by mah feelings. So I think you are correct in your observation.
>>
File: 65473452.gif (2 MB, 473x358) Image search: [Google]
65473452.gif
2 MB, 473x358
>>75864538
>>
>>75865771

No, you're still not getting it. This "moral authority of the right" 15-20 years ago didn't exist the way you're thinking. The media you were consuming 15-20 years ago only showed this "moral authority of the right" as something to funny to be laughed at.

The right just didn't "all of a sudden" become better. It's existed forever. You grew up. You're changing. That's okay.

And I'll be as condescending as I want you stupid wannabe know-it-all fuck.
>>
>>75864538
Consider that many of the super sanctimonious righties are now busy filling up adult diapers in retirement homes.
>>
>>75865270
>You're growing up, son. Welcome to oldfaghood.

Look at this faggot. Claiming he's an "oldfag"
Posting here all summer have we?
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>75864538
The thing that pissed me off about "If you put out a fire it wins" over there is that Q.Computing clip fooled my friends who work in A Q.COMPUTING LAB.

IT WAS A SETUP AND HE RECITED A FUCKING VSAUCE FACEBOOK POST AND YOU ACTUAL SCIENTISTS ARE IMPRESSED.
Makes me so mad that people can't see what a joke this guy is.
>>
>>75865825
>http://takimag.com/article/the_day_i_left_the_left/

>White people generally, and rich white males in particular, were depicted as morally defective, probably by birth

this guy is so full of shit
>>
File: aussieluke.png (507 KB, 934x475) Image search: [Google]
aussieluke.png
507 KB, 934x475
>>75866298
>>
File: 2016.jpg (18 KB, 430x215) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
18 KB, 430x215
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.