[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you actually think there's a Jewish agenda? If so, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (761 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
761 KB, 1600x900
Do you actually think there's a Jewish agenda? If so, what is their end goal? I don't understand the whole conspiracy thing.
>>
>>75861756
of course theres no such thing as a jewish agenda, its all just a meme perpetrated by the anti-semites that infest this board
>>
White virgin losers got to blame somebody.
>>
>>75861756
To remove White people from power and claim it for themselves.

>>75861920
>rape baby thinking it's opinion is needed
>>
File: 1463415257888.jpg (79 KB, 804x668) Image search: [Google]
1463415257888.jpg
79 KB, 804x668
>>75861998
>>
File: 1463415892577.jpg (34 KB, 550x236) Image search: [Google]
1463415892577.jpg
34 KB, 550x236
>>75862038
>>
Sane as always. Consume more foreskin.
>>
File: 1463413563062.jpg (2 MB, 1598x1600) Image search: [Google]
1463413563062.jpg
2 MB, 1598x1600
>>75862057
>>
OP is such a dope -- why do you want to be spoonfed everything. Lurk around more, read some books, study up.
>>
>>75861756
>fp fuck no inb4 itsameme

>push islam into white countries
>make said countries uninhabitable by jews
>kikes make aliyah to israel
>white countries weakened/destroyed
>zion
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>75861756
>>
File: 1463413142863.png (236 KB, 1016x622) Image search: [Google]
1463413142863.png
236 KB, 1016x622
>>758>>75862120
Because he's a bitch, but still just red pill.
>>
It's how less intelligent and educated try to explain world.
Shallow people, shallow thinking.
>>
File: trumpvsamerica.gif (2 MB, 422x238) Image search: [Google]
trumpvsamerica.gif
2 MB, 422x238
>>75861756
They want to destroy all races. Turn them into mixed to have superior genetics and keep wining all Nobel prizes and governing mankind.
>>
>>75861756
They want you to believe there is a Jewish agenda, because it makes it harder to criticize people in power.
When you go after ''the joos'' who are in power you're also attacking millions of people who have no idea what the fuck is going on. They see you as an ''anti-semite''.

The truth is that many of these Joos are not Joos at all. They are simply calling themselves that because it makes them untouchable.
Many of them are jews, but that's simply explained with nepotism. You have to realize that not all of them are jews, and when you attack the jews you're simply falling for their tricks.
It's the jewish trap.
>>
>>75861756
we know that jews are concentrated at high levels of gov, politics, and media and at a disturbing rate, and that they tend to vote libberal/antiwhite. whether that is a by product of their intelligence, or some sort of conspiracy is up to you to decide.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 560x765) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 560x765
>>75861756
Either destroy the white race or dilute it with subhumans so that Israel will have a stupid, brute, slave army to mindlessly serve its interests for eternity.
>>
>>75862405
Anti-Semitism of the /pol/ sort is literally controlled opposition.
Even when you criticize what should be criticized, tying yourself with old myths which have been discredited long ago makes you look like a loon, and thus diminishes your criticism.
>>
There is no real conspiracy. Jews naturally hate the cultures they occupy because they feel like outsiders, and therefore dont care about maintaining ethnic homogeneity or trying to conserve that culture. They dont care because it won't really affect them.
>>
>>75862623
It really is controlled opposition.
I still dislike jews and think they're shit, but I haven't fallen for jewish trap.
If you want to attack the people in power you attack the people in power. When you start point out their race, religion or ethnicity you're just a useful idiot being used by them.

The correct approach is removing George Soros because he's an evil asshole. If you scream Jew at him you've lost.
>>
>>75862615
>Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation.
He was just a Jewboo, nothing more, nothing less.
What's the difference between people like him and people on /pol/ who cry for ''white nation'', ignoring that whites are not a nation but a race, and who idolize their own vision of Germans?
>>
>>75861756
There is a "jewish agenda" but it isn't a conspiracy and it doesn't have a goal. The Jewish agenda, i.e. the negative influence Jews exercise in western nations, is simply a side effect of how Jewish culture interacts with western cultures.

For Almost 1900 years the Jews didn't have a country of their own. They survived as a minority embedded in countries protected and maintained by other peoples. This caused them to lose the cultural traits needed to maintain society as a whole. As a result when western nations allow Jews to gain influence, as a consequence of the western values of egalitarianism and meritocracy, Jews end up using that influence in ways which are harmful to society.

This is usually not deliberate on the part of the Jews. They are just incapable of maintaining civilization as a consequence of their own limited heritage.
>>
>>75862895
>I still dislike jews
Everyone sane dislikes some Jews or Jewish groups. Like the ones in America for example. It's not anti-Semitism.
But thinking ALL Jews are part of the same cabal, thinking there are some shady Jewish conspiracies, that's pure idiocy.
It's the sick thinking where a fat Jewish banker sponsoring Bolshevik revolution and some poor Lithuanian Jew barely surviving on his farm are part of the same plot.
Literally modern evolution of ''Jews poison our wells with plague'' meme.
>>
>>75862927
This.

No one, not even on /pol/ or stormfront really believes that all jews have secret meetings about how to destroy the white race. Trolls just like to straw man that as the /pol/ position because they're dismissive of the fact that jews can have any negative affect on society whatsoever.
>>
>>75862927
>what is Israel
In any case I mostly agree, Jewish history made them opposed to things like traditionalism, nationalism, religion and so on.
However this is not some conspiracy, it's simply a natural product of being a persecuted and segregated group.
You can see similar (though not same) examples elsewhere. In Middle East, for example Lebanon, Christians are a lot more affluent and educated than Muslims.
>>
>>75861948
Just like how jews have to blame dirty goyim anitsemites for them getting rightly persecuted.

Lol
>>
>>75863706
Israeli is why I said 1900 years and not 2000. It still remains to be seen if Israel can last even one century.

However, you are putting the cart before the horse. Jews did not reject traditionalism and nationalism because they were persecuted. They were persecuted because they rejected Christian traditionalism and Western nationalism. They did this retain their identity as a distinct people, but it meant they've never really belonged to the societies they were living in.
>>
Just watch what kews promote. Once you realize it, you can't ever forget.

PS, vape naysh is intended to make vaping seem embarrassing. Vape tech and supplies are not run or owned by der juden.
>>
>>75861756
I actual met him and his wife at london heathrow some month ago, they seem to be cool people.
But maybe thats also part of their jewish plan
>>
File: aaaaaanazidog2_2850716a.jpg (146 KB, 1300x791) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaanazidog2_2850716a.jpg
146 KB, 1300x791
>>75861756
proof
>>
>>75861756
It's all described in Kalergi's plan.

Basically jews got scared when the nazis rose to power.

They want to avoid that to happen again because next time might be final. So they eliminate the source of the problem: The glorious white male everybody is scared about.

They want to create a negroid race of servants so jews live as the chosen people forevah and evah.
>>
>>75861756
I'm starting to think all non whites have an agenda.
>>
>>75862926
>What's the difference between people like him and people on /pol/ who cry for ''white nation'', ignoring that whites are not a nation but a race, and who idolize their own vision of Germans?
Care to enlighten me where these posters might be? Do you have any screencaps? I'm not doubting that some of them exist, but >>75863543 might be a legitimate explanation if you were to examine these kinds of posts more closely.

In my experience here, even the most devout racists still accept intelligent/competant people of other races. I've heard the term "honorary aryan" applied to the Japanese as well as to Sikhs. There's also a general acceptance of IQ disparities between whites and east asians. This hardly sounds like the rantings of a true white supremacist group.

I know everyone likes to spout the "/pol/ is a hivemind" meme whenever they are losing an argument, but the reality is that most posters here have a fairly wide range of opinions. If it truly was a hivemind there would be no discussion, and it would be a dead board like /his/.
>>
I think they have a lot of influence

Why can't we research the holocaust and revisionism is social suicide?

Why is circumcision still common when the only benefit is lol it's cleaner if you are retarded and never wash your dick. I don't see a UN or EU trying to ban male circumcision

Why can't there be a anti immigration party that's also not pro zionism

Why are there jews lobbying multiculturalism and mass immigration in Europe but not for Israel
>>
>>75864887
I always wonder how people would react to a semi famous yt celeb. Just hi i'm hans i like your videos?
>>
>>75861948
Blacks blame whites
Whites blame jews

same shit
>>
File: image.png (723 KB, 388x476) Image search: [Google]
image.png
723 KB, 388x476
>>75861756
Kek has spoken >>75231111
>>
File: 1411052759175.jpg (75 KB, 733x505) Image search: [Google]
1411052759175.jpg
75 KB, 733x505
greater israel... first you give away most of the land you conquered, then you create isis and destabilize europe, then you win
>>
>>75862926
The difference is that "whites", i.e. people of European Christian descent, have a history of building and maintaining high functioning societies. Jews don't have that track record. White supremacy was essential for building the modern world. Jewish influence, on the other hand, is a mixed bag and only tends to be positive when Jews operate in an explicitly subordinate social role rather than a dominant one.

Also, "white" is as you note, a race not an ethnicity. This means white nationalism encorporates a braod and diverse group of people's in a way Jewish elitism never can.
>>
>>75865420
Well, i actually asked her if she is the hila from H3H3 and if we could make a photo, we had a really short chat and i got a photo
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.