[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man truly did nothing wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (291 KB, 686x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291 KB, 686x385
This man truly did nothing wrong
>>
>>75857198
He didn't do much right either.
>>
>>75857359
Australia pls...
If we had him now, immigrand sandnigger problem would be solved in 1 month
>>
>>75857198
He allied with Hitler and sent people to die in war with shitty equipment.
>>
>>75858807
>>75859691
Stupid spaghetti niggers lost to Ethiopia
>>
>>75859865
Italy is shit in wars
>>
He killed a lot of intellectuals and capitalists the latifundi (i think it's what they're called).
But still i agree with you if we compare him to adolf hitler, he dindu killed 5.7m jews (only a few thousands lol).
>>
>>75857198
He also put a huge sculpture of his face on his headquarters building. Awesome supervillain shit right there.
>>
>>75860226
Don't come up short, it was 6 gorillion
>>
>>75860226
It was 6 gorillion, you frnch feggit
>>
>>75860226
To the tolerance camp for denial of 300,000
>>
>>75860067
Italy: WW1 Won - WW2 Lost
Germany: WW1 Lost - WW2 Lost

If Italy is shit at war then Germany is poo in the loo tier.
>>
>>75860226
>He killed a lot of intellectuals and capitalists the latifundi
Are you saying this is a bad thing?
>>
>>75860354
Estimates of Holocaust deaths range between 4.9 and 5.9 million Jews

>Niewyk, Donald L. The Columbia Guide to the Holocaust, Columbia University Press, 2000
>>
>>75860481
yes
>>
>>75857198
Educational reforms, doubling grain production, and decreasing dependence on imports all seem like good accomplishments. Pretty based until ww2.
>>
>>75857198
Only thing he did wrong was put off upgrading Italy's military in lieu of getting people back to work, producing some industrial gains, and he even got Southern Italy's literacy rate up; this had been a big issue since Italy's creation, and previous leaders were dumfounded at any of their attempts to do so.
>>
>>75857198
>Italian army organization made their division only 80% as effective as other countries divisions

and this is before we take "bravery" of individual italian soldier, and quality of their equipment
>>
>>75857198
He actually did everything wrong. He lost in Africa, in Europe and ultimately ended up dying because of his repeated failures.

Fuck this greasemonkey
>>
>>75860530
But why is killing capitalists and anarchist "intelectuals" a bad thing?
>>
>>75857198
He lost a war and got himself and his girl hung so........
>>
>>75859865
Except we didn't...
>>
>>75857198
PASTA POINTS PASTA POINTS PASTA POINTS
>>
>>75857198
Out of all the "right" governments and political parties that rose to eminence in the 30s his was the dumbest.
>>
>>75860480
Italy: WW1 "Won" ---> country is fucked up, economy is fucked up, everyone is sad or angry. Only 10% of territorial promises were kept by the Allies to Italy.

Wew lad, what a great victory
>>
>>75861169
Hi, sideways Italy.
>>
>>75860480
They didn't do much in WW1. They waited 2 years before joining hoping to catch Austria off guard and make massive gains. Instead they got raped and the best they did was get 10 miles within Austrian terrority. The allies laughed at them and gave them barely anything in Versailles agreement.
>>
>>75857198
>had to use poison gas on Ethiopians to beat them
>get shit handed to them by nine Frenchmen in a bunker
>invade Albania, then invade Greece
>get rekt by Greece so bad they were pushed back into Albania
>get rekt by the Allies in Africa
>get rekt in Sicily and the government immediately surrenders
>>
>>75861338
It's you that is sideways Hungary, mate.
We've had the red-white-green tricolor since 1848. These were our national colors long before.
You only got your flag around 1860 if I had to guess? Means you are the copycats.
>>
>>75861344
10 miles was pretty good considering the circumstances. I also wouldn't put it as raped. The Italians effectively chewed the Austrians into submission on a hell of a battle front. Yeah, Caporetto was a shitshow, but in the same hand that was the effect of Germany having to funnel a fuckhuge army into that front, and although they captured that Italian army, the Germans paid for it in a lot of lives lost. At a time when Germany didn't need to lose that much manpower or even need to direct such manpower on a seperate front.
>>
>>75861344
Südtirol is rightful Austrian clay
>>
>>75861880
The Italians have a tradition of diverting German troops from useful theaters of war, it seems.
>>
File: reallypizzaniggers.png (1 MB, 1452x1255) Image search: [Google]
reallypizzaniggers.png
1 MB, 1452x1255
I'm just gonna post this here
>>
>>75862040
>mussolini is responsible for the brigade-level commanders
ok nice one faggot. He fucked up with the army reorganisation, but you can't blame him for braindead italian generals losing battles.
>>
He was a cuck, though
Cucked by Nordicism, while denying Mediterraneanism
He spit on his ancestors graves by allying with barbarians while keeping the relation with other Southern Europeans as low as possible, he tried to invade the fucking Greeks and fought them as a 'descendant' of Romans kek, what la logic
>>
>>75862040
huehue monkeys beating italians? Didn't know my disdain of italians could go any lower.
>>
>>75862589
look up "8 million bayonets" conscription

He actually kind of was responsible for retarded commanders even at low levels because the the lack of standards set.

He made plenty of terrible strategic level decisions too. Read about decisions leading up to the invasion of Greece, for instance.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.