[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Aussies and Kiwis, redpill me on Maori people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 62543.jpg (23 KB, 200x256) Image search: [Google]
62543.jpg
23 KB, 200x256
I have a question for all you Kiwis and Aussies...what do you think about the Maoris?
When I was in Australia the typical Maori I saw was a junkie looking sheep shearer BUT everybody seemed to like them. I suppose it's because they were fucking pros shearing those fucking sheep. Even your typical racist redneck farmer (who were awesome BTW) liked to drink a few beers with them and never talked anything bad about them.
What to think about these guys then? Are they redpilled or something..
>>
They're funny and bros

one molested me as a kid tho
>>
>>75854427
I grew up in nz
most ive met are bro tier. Youll always get some bad apples though
>>
criminals, christians.

Decent people to be around, friendly and chatty. Won't respect you if you are a beta/physically weak.
>>
>>75854427
http://www.slavorum.org/tarara-maori-croats/
this guys seem nice
>>
>>75855415
Cook the man some iggs
>>
>>75855415
Why do they do that?
>>
Most are real bros. Friendly, chatty, relaxed, real social to whoever who you may be. Often real hard workers, too. Over here most Maoris are employed and do well at their jobs.

Incomparable to our native population.
>>
>>75854427
Moaris are pretty solid folk, mostly honest, hardworking and laid back lot you can meet. I used to know a bunch in school that used to beat the abbos for fun. Alcohol can really ruin their home life though, big fucking problem with their community
>>
>>75854427
I have a Maori friend whose grandmother ate English people. He's one of the funniest people I know, but I think I would have been scared of his grandmother if I met her when I was young.
>>
The ones in Australia are pretty based.
>>
At least they are not abos.

Cunts.
>>
>>75857627
I noticed that too.
After I arrived in Perth city center, It took me 15 minutes to see a drunk ass abbo lying in the middle of the street.
>>
File: Thanks_Mikhail.jpg (373 KB, 1147x768) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_Mikhail.jpg
373 KB, 1147x768
>>75854427
I have never a maori who wasn't a fair person. If they are angry at you and want to flog you, there is a bloody good reason. That being said they forgive as quickly as they fight. I have a lot of time for maoris.
>>
>>75857861

I live in Perth. They're all throughout the CBD. Most of them are homeless and literally just sit on the street, drunk, spitting and mouthing off at everyone that walks past.
They're comparable to monkeys over in SEA. They're everywhere, cause nothing by issues but no one wants to do anything about it because, I suppose it adds "Character" to the place. lol
>>
>>75854427
It might be because the maoris united and held their own against the English for a while whereas the abos, like the American indians continued to fight each other and even suck up to the English for an advantage, all the while white people were settling.

Maoris kept their pride to some degree but overall they were culturally cucked by the might of the British empire which is why they have high levels of alcohol and domestic abuse just like abos and indians
>>
>>75854427

They all commit crime, even the bro tier ones. Many have hair trigger tempers so most will be charged with assault several times in their lives
>>
>>75858284
the park next to Northbridge McDonalds was full of them. We called it "the abbo park"
>>
>>75854427
They're either some of the greatest people you'll ever meet or the worst, typically depends on how in touch with their culture they are, as memeish as that sounds.

t. kiwi expat
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.