[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden NO!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
>Sweden has decided to extend its border controls until November 2016 in an effort to keep the number of asylum applications down, Interior Minister Anders Ygeman confirmed.
>Fewer than 500 of 163,000 asylum seekers found jobs
First migrants make it from Denmark to Sweden on foot
“The EU has recognized Sweden’s need for border controls,” Ygeman told public service broadcaster SVT in an interview.
>The controls, which were introduced in November 2015, will now run until at least November 11th of this year.
The number of people seeking asylum in Sweden has dropped significantly since its border and ID controls were introduced, with an average of fewer than 500 a week now arriving in the country, compared to almost 10,000 during the autumn.

http://www.thelocal.se/20160601/sweden-extends-border-controls-until-november

Is there still hope for Sweden?
>>
>>75850865
>asylum applications
So what?
They can still hire regular black migrants from all over the world and once they work there for 6 years they become citizen. Asylum seekers can at least be deported, while working migrants will stay there, form families, open businesses. I don't think you understand what asylum seekers are, they aren't legal citizen, so how the fuck they can open their own business(have a job)?
>>
>>75850865
Sweden just created their own parallel to American blacks. Expect decades of non-productivity, tax leaching, tons of kids they refuse to pay for themselves, and claims of racism and abuse when anyone has a problem with the status quo.
>>
File: 1460938945114.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460938945114.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>75851076
>non-productivity, tax leaching, tons of kids they refuse to pay for themselves, and claims of racism and abuse when anyone has a problem with the status quo.
This has already been going on for a while, although only about two decades. I find it interesting how the Swedish left hates the US but as soon as some new liberal bullshit emerges over there they incorporate in a heartbeat (and make it even more crazy).
>>
>>75850865
>The EU has recognized Sweden’s need for border controls
YEAH FUCKING RIGHT. THEY'RE BORDERS FOR A FUCKING REASON. NIGGERS NOT WELCOME.
>>
>>75850865
>Is there still hope for Sweden?
Nope, it's lost. Too many of them already.
>>
File: 1455108072834.jpg (2 MB, 1116x1579) Image search: [Google]
1455108072834.jpg
2 MB, 1116x1579
>>75850865

I wish we wouldn't have to close our borders. I wish people would travel between countries using their common sense. I wish we could nuke all of the middle east to prevent them from coming here :(
>>
>>75851490
There are no borders in EU, it's just that Sweden fulfilled their quota and maybe they could accept more, but no need, but you still will, just they won't be called asylum seekers.
>>
>>75851779
This. Just fucking nuke them already.
>>
>>75851982
Who is them? You know niggers and Arabs can come from France, Germany, UK or USA too.
>>
File: smug.gif (2 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
smug.gif
2 MB, 533x300
>>75852325

Nevermind nuking other countries then, just have execution squads at the borders and kill any non caucasian as well as caucasians without work visas.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.