[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about evalion? https://www.indiegogo.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: evalion.png (855 KB, 1270x595) Image search: [Google]
evalion.png
855 KB, 1270x595
What does /pol/ think about evalion?

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/evalion-new-studio-set-up#/ <money for 'new audio gear'
https://twitter.com/evalion88 <her twitter
http://cheekyvideos.net <archive of her videos
>>
File: Crickets.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Crickets.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
>>75849214
Fucking Jew Bitch
>>
Never watched her. Can't stand that lazy eye though.
>>
>>75849214
like most famous women on the internet she seems a lot like a dumpster fire
could just be the anglo-genes though
>>
File: 1463980434501.gif (4 MB, 1045x620) Image search: [Google]
1463980434501.gif
4 MB, 1045x620
GIF
>>
>>75849214
Disgusting anglo teeth.
>>
>>75849214
>Awful voice
>Zero ability to conceal power level
>Litterally 1488 gas the kikes race war now
>Grew too fast for it not to be suspicious

She seemed like a shill though the TRS podcast she was on was pretty good. Either way this only gives any sort of alt right movement a bad name even if she didn't express her involvement in it.
>>
Based Whats with all the cuck-germans and austies on this board lately
Just waiting on the rest of america to come reinforce
>>
>>75849214
The new gaymer girl type.
Just pretending to get free money from beta autists.
>>
I just want her to whisper racist things in my ear with that angel voice as I fall asleep.
>>
I think she's ugly as fuck and has an incredibly irritating voice, and only appealed to edgy neckbeards by almost showing her tits.
>>
>>75849214
I like her voice. I would pay to fix her teeth. I also would teach her how to be a better traditionalist woman. She would enjoy my spanish passion as Hitler did.
>>
>>75849869
ehy would you like that voice?
it sounds unnatural
>>
>>75849214
She just want money.
>>
>>75849214
It's nice that white nationalism is geting popular enough to attract mediocre looking camwhores
>>
File: 1464309593146.jpg (24 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1464309593146.jpg
24 KB, 267x274
>>75849712
>gif
>>
I think shilling for youtube whores should be bannable
She wants beta bucks but she's too ugly to break into the mainstream audiences so she found a niche on pol and stormfront
>>
>>75850214
>she's too ugly to break into the mainstream audiences
Yeah, that's the reason...
>>
>>75849796
This.
The alt-right is very autistic as of late so shit like this and fags being praised wirks because they say buzzwords and offend retards.
>>
>>75849981
That voice is amazing you must be retarded. Listen to her multiple choice answer videos that were in leafys video.
>>
>>75850311
she is allways half whispering and trying to sound like an animne at the same time
its creepy to hear that retarded voice speak the truth
>>
How to make money for doing nothing; A guide for women aged 11-35
>Find a primarily male (99.9%+) audience (ie Gamers, Politics, etc)
>Start selling yourself as someone who is alternative or "unlike other girls", and take up the ideology that seems to be trending the most at the time.
>Play videogames for a few hours a week, and talk mindlessly over them. Post these on youtube or twitch.
>Create these weekly videos of you mindlessly droning but make sure you wear skimpy outfits and link a donation button in the description.
>Use the google ad revenue and donations from various lonely men.
>You can now quit any job you currently have, any college degree or trade you are pursuing. Because prepare yourself you boutta make it rich.
>>
>there's beta cucks desperate enough to pay this kike for simply existing
>>
/pol/ pandering money grubbing KIKE
>>
>>75849214
I think Pupinia is better
>>
I don't understand why people say she's shilling for money. How much can she earn from this? The downsides outweigh the benefits.

She is pretty based and I would love to see her rustle more jimmies (no I won't donate a single cent)
>>
She should go away
>>
>>75849293
Should have been first post
>>
>$1,558USD raised by 52 blackers
>>75849712
Muy bueno.
>>75849981
I find it pretty smooth.
>>
>>75849214

She's ugly and annoying.

If I wanted to listen to the opinions of a shebeast I'd talk to my wife about anything other than the kids.
>>
>>75852249
We're looking at $20-30K annually at the very worst if she was still on YouTube, although that's likely not the case, she would probably manage better.
>>
>>75850450
exactly its pathetic. atleast only 52 people out of those thousands and thousands ended up contributing so far.
>>
>>75852339

Is this website's userbase old enough to start talking about how shit their marriages are now?

fuck me
>>
No but seriously you guys are getting shilled
Evalion BTFO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_Nm2SqDwes
>>
>>75852443
does that say that we're uncucked or just poor
>>
>>75852768

why not both
>>
>>75849214

"youtube celebrities" are not related to world news or politics you fucking cunt

moot was right

ban all australians
>>
>>75849214
All this omega retards pledging their money.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.