[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>canada
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: faggots.jpg (49 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
49 KB, 1000x667
>canada
>>
File: canadian women.png (496 KB, 647x591) Image search: [Google]
canadian women.png
496 KB, 647x591
>>75844659
>canada
>>
>>75844659
do you guys genuinely have anything to be proud of?
>>
>>75845121
Maple syrup is pretty delicious.
>>
>>75845121
They invented the beanbag.
Thanks Canada.
>>
It's really sad to see where Canada has gone.

When you think about it, though, it never really had a chance to become a nation. It was always a loose association: a glorified colony of the crown.

I suspect that the best whites will eventually emigrate to the United States after the number of muds becomes too much to bear. It's sad to see, but there was never a strong nation to build upon. "Kindness", "tolerance", and "civility" will only take you so far.

We'll be happy to have you when it becomes truly intolerable, leafposter.
>>
>>75845121
Being able to eat things besides potatoes.
>>
>>75845247
Vermont has better maple syrup.
>>
>>75844659
Why does everyone hate canada, it's an amazing country.
>>
>>75844659
Wow, really makes you think.
I am now a #Wrench4French.
>>
>>75844659
This country is garbage. Check out the newest euthanasia/june 6th is nothing article on shit-b-c (cbc)
>>
File: canada leaf god.png (122 KB, 553x798) Image search: [Google]
canada leaf god.png
122 KB, 553x798
oc
>>
>>75845857
A twist on an old meme about God sprinkling too many assholes on the world
>>
>>75845909
Which He did no such thing. That was all Satan that stupid bastard
>>
>>75845556
our diet of potatoes beats your diet of big black cock anon
>>
>>75845441

Personally I blame the French and Quebec - started down the slippery slope.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.