[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your goals /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464601065410.jpg (625 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464601065410.jpg
625 KB, 1920x1080
With the current state of the world I can't say I want to have children or even bother with relationships, does this make me degenerate? Should I just be preparing for the happening when people finally get sick of this shit (if they do)
>>
>>75843584
stop being a cuck.
our country is fucking great.
go out, get laid, relieve some stress, leave her in the morning, then continue hanging out with your friends and having a good time,
stop looking at politics and being told what your world is like, and go live in your world.
>>
>>75844127
I wouldn't be against going out and doing that and our country is great but unless shit turns around soon Australia even will fall to the same traps Eurocucks have. Also I can't find any woman in Australia that are worth anything that aren't taken already seems like finding a goood woman these days is one in a million.
>>
>>75843584
Yes. Our purpose is to fulfill the Great Commission. You should raise children to continue to fulfill the Great Commission after you die.
>>
>>75845409
where do you look for women?
clubs and online dating are not a good start
>>
>>75844127

This.

This place gives you a slanted view of reality. Very damaging for mental health.
>>
>>75844127
that's a good way to get accused of rape.
>>
>>75848609
not here
maybe if you go for the feminist looking slut, or some chick who tells you she has a bf but wants to fuck you anyway. other than that youre good
go outside fagot
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>75844127

>go out, get laid, relieve some stress, leave her in the morning, then continue hanging out with your friends and having a good time,

Yes, that's right, good goy
>>
>>75850484
enjoy being a boring fagot.
just because being white in your country is a sin cuck boy, doesnt mean it is here.
>>
fuck australia

why are they so stupid?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.