[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why not? They are all corrupt anyway Yes, all of them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: images (5).jpg (6 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6 KB, 255x197
Why not? They are all corrupt anyway

Yes, all of them
>>
>>75836516
They try to make her seem like the devil, but she is not. She is the best qualified candidate by far in every sense.
>>
>>75836765
>>75836516
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>75836765
Really this. I want to see change
>>
>>75837334
I wish, the reality is I am just not an inbred stupid fuck.
>>
>>75836765
All the better it's a "two for one" deal

You also receive Slick Willy Clinton with real raping action!
>>
>>75836765
So true. Econ major here and state delegate for Hillary.
>>
>>75837525
HIDF pls go
>>
>>75836765
Why isn't the bot filter working
>>
>>75836516
whats up, austraya jr.
aren't you gonna ask us if it makes us think?
>>
File: 2016.jpg (165 KB, 1000x660) Image search: [Google]
2016.jpg
165 KB, 1000x660
She's taking big money from the Jews. But now Trump is also taking big money from the Jews. Her supporters are SJW BLM morons, but Trump's are anime-watching conspiracy theory tards.

In the end she is the least likely to get us blown up or completely fuck up everything. Things will go along more or less like they are now. And the chances that Trump can do any of the shit he says are about zero, so really he is all downside.

I'm not going to watch her speeches after she gets elected though. Fucking BORING this woman.
>>
>>75837334
I mean, she is winning in the polls, so they must be writing a shit ton of checks
>>
>>75837984
>₪₪economic orthodoxy₪₪
>>
>>75837984
Yeah he really does not understand. This business where he says he would just call up Carrier and they would move their factories back to the USA, total nonsense. Adding tariffs on imports we know doesn't work, that's been tried and tried, and big ones always mess up our economy instead of helping it.

I found this article interesting about his view on debt as well.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donald-trump-on-us-debt.html
>>
>>75837525
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2015/02/18/foreign-donations-to-hillary-clintons-foundation-raise-major-ethical-questions/

She's not just bought by corporations, but by other governments as well. She is a shill.
>>
>>75838160
Do you really think some donation by some Chinese dude or whatever is going to affect her foreign policy decisions? Be serious.
>>
>>75838160
If the alternative is a thin skinned egomaniac who'll start a trade war and tank the global economy if you don't grovel at his feet, then I can see why they wanted to help her win
>>
"It id not the truth that matters, but victory" - Adolf Hitler

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/pants-fire/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.