[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are stealing it from us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 600x772
I feel like this is the beginning of the real "happening". Boy, it sure has come quick, hasn't it? Seems like in previous years we were all huddled around here on /pol/ waiting for the big happening where zog would come down and take away all of our rights and free speech and give our paychecks to Muhammad.

Well I guess it's finally here, huh? There won't ever be a big dramatic "happening event" like everyone craves. That would be too extreme and cause too many people to wake up to the reality of what is going on. Instead gradual attacks are used to destroy our privacy, criminalize free speech or any kind of anti migration discussion, destroy our bonds as a people and destroy our communities.

They must know something though, because their moves are becoming more forceful and rapid than ever before. It's truly mind blowing to me as a bystander. I feel it's almost comical the amount of radical moves they have made in just s few weeks and months now.
> Austria steals the presidential election from far right candidate Norbert Hofer, via mail in ballot fraud, in broad daylight. Hardly anyone contests this.
> Continued massive migrations into most of Europe.
> Europe bans hate speech from most "normie websites" like Facebook YouTube and Microsoft sites. Keep in mind normal human beings don't shitpost on /pol/, so they use social media to discuss things. Well now they can be arrested for talking out against the migration.
> Obama mocks anyone who thinks it's possible to be racist against whites
> Founding fathers being removed from our currency and being replaced with minorities and women at a rate of 100% per replacement.

I could go on and on but Jesus Christ.
>>
>>75831525
I feel like someplace somewhere, the conspirators behind all this madness are saying "guys, they never even really resist this shit very much. We can get away with fucking things up at an even much faster rate than we thought possible."

I want to have some fucking faith in the future, but I don't think they will allow Trump to be elected president. If he is the real deal and is against globalism like he has claimed, they won't let this one man stand in the way of their massive global plan.

If Trump fails to be elected I honestly think the path we are headed down will be irreversible, and things will be getting really fucking dark, really fucking quickly.
>>
I mean I know moon man and obamas stutter are funny threads but does anyone want to chat about the overall picture for a ,moment?
>>
>>75831525
Which founding father was removed from our currency? You are a retard, this is why your opinions are worthless.

The hate that I feel for dumb rednecks like you cannot be quantified.
>>
>>75832322
What kind of fucking mongoloid are you that you don't know about the plan to remove Alexander Hamilton from the $10 (or demote him to a lesser status on the bill) ?

The announcement was made in June of last year.
>>
>>75832322
Oh and also Harriet Tubman to replace Andrew Jackson on the $20, sorry I forgot about that one you fucking idiot.
>>
>>75832554
Did they replace Hamilton? No, nigger. Jackson wasn't a founding father, you ignorant cunt.
>>
>>75832692
Fucking kill yourself, you are so uneducated that is embarrassing.
>>
>>75832827
no but he was a great white man and accomplished more than that ugly ape who's achievements were exaggerated beyond measure.

the guy who landed that plane on the river probably saved as many people as Jamal Tubman
>>
>>75832827
Wow what a great argument you have there. The fucking 7th president of the United States wasn't in any shape or form a part of the founding of the country. Right.

Before you even write some more moronic horseshit, just consider going to bed or trolling in some thread where someone might give a fuck about what you think about literally anything.

Better yet, you could kill yourself, or discuss anything I posted rather than cherry picking one little thing.
>>
>>75831781
You're correct on the last point. This is one of the reasons that Trump is doing so well. Even if not everyone who supports him fully understands it they feel that this is 2 minutes to midnight.
>>
>>75832948
I bet your little microdick is rock hard from trolling my attempt to have a conversation with strangers on the Internet.
>>
Forsa just made another bullshit poll about the AfD to justify stealing the election here too, we have one in Meck-Pomm in September.

We must take it to the streets.
>>
>>75833077
You said founding father, he isn't. You are a retard. Mexicans and Muslims will consume your country and your race will die out... This will happen, you cannot stop it. LMAO.

Good night!

>>75833026
>>
ITT: Pathetic little white boys. You deserve everything that's "happening" to you. (Paranoia, mostly)
>>
>>75833240
It's so sad that such an easy to see play is now taking place all over the world and people are too blind to see it, or too weak to oppose it.

> Make some bullshit polls that show your Marxist candidate doing well
> rig the election
> WOW, the results match the polling!
>>
>>75833375
poor bait
>>
I'm planning on moving out of europe and into east asia, renounce my french citizenship and tie my bloodline with an ethnically conscious people.
Still need one year to be fluent enough to live there, then 5 years to become citizen.

I don't want my descendants to live in the usa, then south africa, then zimbabwe.
East asians will stand the test of time thanks to their ethnocentrism, europeans will not.
>>
>>75833502

poor you.
>>
>Europe bans hate speech from most "normie websites" like Facebook YouTube and Microsoft sites. Keep in mind normal human beings don't shitpost on /pol/, so they use social media to discuss things. Well now they can be arrested for talking out against the migration.

I think that's actually going to backfire.

Normies don't usually understand concepts like "hiding your power level" - they just sort of flap their mouths with whatever happens to come into their heads, regardless of the audience.

So there's going to be a lot of people being arrested, and their friends and family are not going to agree with these arrests.
More importantly, it's going to be seen as political censorship - which it is - and this is precisely the sort of thing that liberal brainwashing has been warning normies about since they first hit the education system. The elites' own propaganda is starting to work against them.

The elites are creating hypocritical events that challenge the average person.

They're in a rush, and the tighter they squeeze, the more control slips out of their grasp. I hope they ramp it up faster.
>>
File: 139483627938.png (563 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
139483627938.png
563 KB, 569x802
>>75833729
you're a big goy
>>
>>75832948

>$0.005 has been deposited from the Correct the Record fund into your account

Daily reminder Shillary shills are among us every day doing bullshit like this

As the niggers say, "stay woke"
>>
>>75833240
meck-pomm muss sterben.

kartoffeln raus
>>
>>75833774
For Jew
>>
>>75833240

yup. stay mad cracker
>>
>>75833753
I admire your optimistic view of the outcome of things, but I feel it will eventually just silence any dissenting opinion.

Joe will come home from work, and see some migrants rob an old lady on the way. He will post about it on Facebook. Joe will be arrested.

Joes family and friends will be outraged, but they will be powerless to stop anything, since he did in fact break a hate speech law. When joe is released (after a very small amount of time I am sure) he will never post intolerant speech again.

Also all of joes friends and family now have a firsthand account of someone being jailed for posting hate speech, so they will never post it either. And as the migration and leftist policy continues to spiral out of control, their voices will be absent.
>>
On the bright side, at least I know the sources of all this bullshit. Being an enlightened outsider gives you a little relief, knowing that you're not one of the bluepilled normies being led astray unwittingly.
>>
>>75833989
>>75833270
>>75832322
Well at least you niggers admit your true motives,

I wonder if the leftists that empower your ethnocentric ascension in our own countries would be abated if they were exposed to your own nature; or if they do know it, and actually approve of it, out of some form of masochism.
>>
>>75834526
Grow up nigger.
>>
/pol/ pines for the 1950's, but that's when the soviet russian-jew invasion of america was already underway. it will get so bad that we'll pine for 2016. things are going to get 9000 times worse with all the new technology. i'm not talking about virtual reality headsets. i'm talking about all the 1984 shit that gives ted kaczyski nightmares in his tiny concrete cell. and jews are going to be front and center. this is all leading to a one world communist government headquartered in tel aviv. every white country will be enriched with refugees until jews rule over a cultureless horde of tan... beasts.

there will be no race, religion, or family. you will worship the state. the state will be your father, your mother, and your employer. this may sound crazy, but there's nothing to stop it. they own the banks and the media. they have so much power, influence, and control that they can hire shills to shitpost on anonymous websites. nothing can stop this unless trump is the reincarnation of hitler, and he starts the holocaust part 2: this time it's for real.

for good to exist, evil must also exist. jews are a necessary evil, but they're going to destroy every race except for their own khazar pseudo-race. at that point, humanity is pointless. good will have forever been stomped out be evil.
>>
As a black guy these all sound good to me.

GIB

ME

DAT
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.