[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What reason did Saudi Arabia give for not taking in any Syrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What reason did Saudi Arabia give for not taking in any Syrian refugees?
>>
>>75825877
Petro dollar
>>
>>75825877

"Mashallah go to the Dar al-Harb and conquer the infidel! Takbir!"
>>
>>75825918
fpbp
>>
They don't follow Wahhabism
>>
>>75825877
They didn't.
>>
>>75825877
The suckers in the West willingly accept all the refugees.
>>
They're the ones that funded the people smuggling, or rather certain members of the Saudi royal family.

What the fuck do you think?
>>
File: problemsolved.jpg (115 KB, 726x611) Image search: [Google]
problemsolved.jpg
115 KB, 726x611
>>75825877

In a nice dream I had once, Saudi Arabia was gone forever.
>>
They didn't want to. All a country has to do is say "no" and they don't get any.

Russia, Israel, Japan, Serbia. All said no, all no rapeugees.

Fucking European countries have no sense of self-responsibility.
>>
>>75826406
Then the Mad Max style Oil Wars would start....

you do realize this???
>>
>>75826524
population growth equates to economy boosts.
>>
>>75826825
the Saudi's and the Israelis didn't get the memo I guess
>>
>>75825877
Most of the so called refugees are not refugees. They are economic migrants, welfare parasites. The Saudis probably pay other countries to take immigrabs.
>>
>>75826825
Is that still the case when the country pays them to be there?
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/09/04/the-arab-worlds-wealthiest-nations-are-doing-next-to-nothing-for-syrias-refugees/
http://www.snopes.com/2015/11/25/present-tents/

You have to scroll down a bit on the Washington Post one, but it says they're worried about terrorism and natives losing jobs to refugees. In other words, they're afraid of exactly what is happening to the countries that do accept refugees happening to them. Strangely, the Snopes article (getting it right for once) few Syrians they have accepted have been on temporary work visas.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.