[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol, I have a question for you. Lets say that a group of guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Money.jpg (671 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Money.jpg
671 KB, 1024x768
/pol, I have a question for you. Lets say that a group of guys with means invent a "Iron Womb" technology and sexbots. This Group founds a city state and start recruiting young men, offering them the best education money can buy, a free sexbot, free medical and jobs all for signing up to help build this new state. No women allowed and all "Vat grown" children will be men.

How would the world react? How would people react if this Group was succeeding?
>>
>>75817966
I assume they can't stop you. The difficulty is setting up a country somewhere that isn't already owned by some other country
>>
File: supremegentleman.jpg (24 KB, 750x468) Image search: [Google]
supremegentleman.jpg
24 KB, 750x468
>>75817966
Sounds gay desu
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>75818152
Think that they are all George Soros rich. And there are at least 30 of them. They straight up bought a few islands or something.
>>
Politicians would rag on it for votes from women, men would slowly move there. Obviously it would succeed, the goods provided to each individual provide utopian quality of life and decreased group heterogeneity leads to less conflict and more societal success.
>>
This guy is a longtime spammer/shitposter on /pol/. As are you all.

This person is different, though in a way. They say the same thing over and over, like a giant life experiment. As do you all.

But... This person is different. They are wrong.. Just like you were all those times.

That person is you..
>>
>>75818311
You don't think women would try to stop it?
>>
>>75818301
Then the only the only problem left is leftists crying about eugenics and you creating a super race of people or politicians outlawing birthing by unnatural means and you get invaded to liberate your people from the nations "facist" ideology
>>
>>75818467
Under what grounds? Going to war with a developed democratic nation is unheard of in the modern post WWII era. They make shit talk in and spread propaganda but I doubt the physical safety of the state would be threatened. After all, the military is still run and dominated by men who have no interest in killing other men for choosing to hang around men.
>>
>>75818657
Buy them off.
>>
>>75818739
I'll take what is Libya for $500 alex
>>
>>75818739
>"They paid for my son's college, they are ok in my book!"
>>
>>75818853
I wouldn't really call Libya a developed (read:rich,white) democratic country. More like a sandnigger shithole nobody in the west cares about.
>>
>>75817966
So what did the world do about Scientology?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.