[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dating is a degeneracy, is it not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 36
File: da0t.jpg (33 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
da0t.jpg
33 KB, 690x388
Dating is obviously just a symptom of the "women's liberation" bullshit that's been going on for the past hundred years in the West.

It used to be tradition that women were courted and married off to a decent guy. This was because society once had sense enough to know that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will

But once the liberation of women started becoming a thing in western societies, it was deemed a bad thing to not allow women a choice in who they date. It's insane to allow women to date who they want, though, because from what I've seen, it's indeed VERY rare for a woman to get a good guy who sticks around. Their hypergamous nature makes it impossible for them to willingly settle down with a guy who's worth something to her.

So now we have this mess, where women go out to party and meet different guys who'll pump and dump her. She eventually loses the ability to pair bond, which means that she'll probably end up a cat lady or will have just one kid by some guy if she's lucky. And western society somehow sees this as a good thing because... Women have free will, which is what's seemingly important.

Does anyone else agree with me? I'm not really that much of an alt-righter, but I can't help but think that dating really is something that's actually detrimental to society.
>>
you're a fucking retard dude
>>
>>75808921
>a degeneracy
Just the one?
>>
>>75808921
/pol strikes again
>>
>>75808921

Er, explain? That's not an argument.

I don't really think the dating practice is a positive to society at all, so if you can prove otherwise, then I'd be willing to concede that my viewpoint is wrong.
>>
>>75809140
>its a "my pure maidens have been ruined by jock meatheads" episode

consider for a moment that you are not a prize for any woman
>>
>>75809466

I wasn't saying that I'm a prize for any woman.

What I'm saying is that dating is detrimental to society due to the fact that it causes women to seek only the alphas to fuck, because that's what their instincts tell them to do. It leaves many other men in the dust, and eventually makes marriage into a joke.

Realize that society is only as good as long as the betas are happy. The bulk of society is made up of the contributing betas. The alphas are actually far and few, even if they're most likely the ones to spread their seed.
>>
>>75808816
How about you get a wife?
>>
File: 1464800754957.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1217) Image search: [Google]
1464800754957.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1217
tfw my dad had his wife married off to him, tfw I don't even want to try getting a wife by dating, too many whores here anyway. :(
>>
File: image.png (328 KB, 451x451) Image search: [Google]
image.png
328 KB, 451x451
>>75809466

>tfw am an actual chad prize
>have great job
>aesthetic and good morals

>sluts throw themselves at me.
>hot worthwhile women are a lie

If you havent married out of high school, women dont get better. They just get sluttier.
>>
>>75808816
You are right
>>
>>75808816

this problem can be extended to "passion" in general. people cannot go out and find the thing that they were magically made for. .you end up with a lot of useless specialized citizens.

If someone is assigned a lifestyle from the time that they are young, they will often end up happier than if they had been given a choice.
>>
>>75810710
I think people have aptitudes for some things better than others, and people should be allowed to work at what they're good at but not if it's useless and frivolous. But working at what you're best at and working for what you love are opposites and the latter is destroying society at this point.
>>
File: holyshit.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
holyshit.png
377 KB, 594x422
This board is seriously full of bitter and sexless weirdos.

Get a girlfriend.
>>
>>75808816
>$3.44 AFN has been deposited into your account

I want isis fags to leave
>>
>>75810609
Marrying out of high school is about the most retarded thing you can do
>>
>>75808816
I don't see people, men or women that have dated and are now in a happy sexual relationship complaining.

Just go get a girlfriend.
>>
genuinely curious. If all this is true then at what point in history did White society figure "that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will"?
Where in history did we figure out where we are now is wrong is what I'm wondering.

[Whites only Please]
>>
>>75811011

Checked.

Seriously when the fuck did /r9k/ invade?
>>
>>75810449
Pajeet, you have to go back
>>
>>75811212
They never thought of it like that, every white male knew what kind of shit life brings, and women are a burden, and should not have free will because of their retardation.
>>
>>75808816
By the way this

>She eventually loses the ability to pair bond,

is a /pol/ meme with no basis in reality, you don't know how oxytocin works.
>>
>>75811385
>>
>>75811339
Nah actually Russian.
>>75811279
/pol/ has always been host to at least 50% robots
>>
>>75808816
>Dating is a degeneracy
lol wow. just wow.
>>
>>75810609
This actually. Also stable job, workout etc. but finding a girl that has integrity and morals is almost impossible.
>>
>>75811385
They must have had some sort of example though to have that passed down over the generations.
>>
So many angry femanon here lol !
He is kinda right .
but still Man's fault .

The man got degenerated long before the woman . we allowed them to be fitlhy cause we taught easy sex. but it backfired
>>
File: 4XfKs2A.jpg (54 KB, 388x410) Image search: [Google]
4XfKs2A.jpg
54 KB, 388x410
>>75811385
gtfo

>>>/r9k/
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74 KB, 666x692
>>75811209
>I don't see people, men or women that have dated and are now in a happy sexual relationship complaining.

Except for the vast numbers of bitter divorced men and women
>>
>>75811866
>women who have only had sex with one man at 30 are more likely to be married and not never divorced because they've only been with that same man

Do you think this means anything significant?
>>
>>75811866
married and never divorced*
>>
>>75808921
fpbp
>>
>>75808816
Dating is healthy, helps not only her to find the right guy but also you. Only problem we have with this is that women and men are fucking each other rather than trying to find a life partner. Blame liberals and feminist for that shit.
>>
>>75812289
You can do both. You can look for a girlfriend and a fuck in the same weekend. Well, I can do both, it doesn't seem like you have experience with it.
>>
You'll probably all tell me I'm full of shit, but I'm going to tell you that I am a white Christian male who became born again at the age of 33. I had previously 'dated' too many women to count. But affter being saved I decided I wanted a wife who shared my spiritual values and went on Christianmingle.com, and found a woman to 'court.' We discussed our spiritual values and vision for husband and wife before we decided to really spend time together. Later, I proposed to her after we found those things compatible. She was 25 and a virgin. I was not. I asked her father (who was only 13 years my senior) if we could marry, and he gave consent. We got married and had a first kiss on the altar. We are married six years this June and have three children. I can assure you that if you repent and become a Christian, there are lots of women who will share their lives with you. We are extremely happy and I hope someone who reads this post takes my advice, because our life is awesome and dating (now that I look back at all the time wasted / heartbreak involved) was pointless.
>>
>>75812478
You can keep your cult buddy.
>>
>>75812478

Surprisingly, this is sounding like a better and better option.

Success has only attracted shitty women to me. Granted, they're hot as fuck, but they are genuinely shitty people.

I really should give church a shot again.
>>
File: 1449159903021.jpg (56 KB, 631x541) Image search: [Google]
1449159903021.jpg
56 KB, 631x541
>>75812366
You're part of the problem. Take a second and read what you wrote.

>Looking for a gf
>Fuck within the same weekend

That relationship won't last long. Besides it discredits not only you but her, you really think a stable, monogamous woman will stay loyal to you when she just hopped in bed with you the same day you guys met? 3 month rule bro, wait 3 months before you guys fuck. You're relationship will be much more healthier and it's a test for her to see if she'll stick around without bailing.
>>
>>75811173

You're a fucking moron

t. man in a stable relationship for 10 years who met his wife in high school
>>
>>75812848
>That relationship won't last long.

Clearly was talking about more than one girl. You meet a hot girl, start talking to them, you read them and then you decide if they're girlfriend material or a good fuck.

>3 month rule bro, wait 3 months before you guys fuck. You're relationship will be much more healthier and it's a test for her to see if she'll stick around without bailing.

What're you 16? I'm an adult and I can read women, I'll fuck her as soon as she's willing to. You're making casual sex into way too big of a deal.
>>
>>75812478
>>75812777
Word of warning tho: All sluts were virgins once. One of the sluttiest women I've ever met was a devout Baptist who got married to her first boyfriend at the age of 18 and then divorced him ten years later to go ride some new dick every Saturday night and then sing about the glory of baby Jesus every Sunday morning.

By all means date religious virgins but don't make the mistake of assuming that they're all an automatic route to a lifetime of marital bliss
>>
>>75813172
where the fuck do you meet these women, tinder? bar?
>>
>>75813287
Bar, party, mutual friends usually..
>>
>>75808816

>be you
>man with class
>see a nice girl
>start eyeing her down
>eventually notice a beta chad cuck
>Chad notices
>chad tells me to fuck off

>get home
>polish katana
>fap to MLP
>watch 3-4 hours of anime

>post on /pol/ that dating is degeneracy
>>
File: 1456749332891.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1456749332891.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
>>75808921
>>
>>75808816
>It used to be tradition

please shut the fuck up. why is everyone so stupid? for most of humankind's history we lived in hunter-gatherer societies that were largely egalitarian in nature. women gathered around 90% of the food (plant-based), while men hunted the other 10%. Women were respected in these societies, the societies we had for most of our history. It wasn't until these hunter-gatherer societies evolved into societies that relied more on men's physical strength that men became the more dominant and valued members of society, like an equestrian based society, where the strength to ride horses for war and hunt was most valued.

>This was because society once had sense enough to know that most women are too dumb to find the right guy, and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will

how dumb are you? women were married off to strengthen ties between clans and families.

i'm not going to read anymore of this. don't even know why i bothered responding to this.
>>
>>75813187
Samefag here. There are definitely no guarantees in life. I have seen thing similiar. But compared to the general public I would definitely say there is a better chance of having marital bliss if both partners share the same spiritual view. And also a little game on the man's part doesn't hurt either.
>>
File: 1458186041356.jpg (54 KB, 400x688) Image search: [Google]
1458186041356.jpg
54 KB, 400x688
>>75813362
oh fug I have no friends where I live
>>
>>75813512
Lol Christian girls are repressed and secret sluts. Just because they make a real effort to hide it doesn't mean it isn't true. If there's one thing that women are incredible at, it's sneaking around behind their man's back while lying about it.
>>
File: dating bible.png (128 KB, 955x619) Image search: [Google]
dating bible.png
128 KB, 955x619
Yeah, dating is degenerate lad
>>
>>75813512
>a little game on the man's part doesn't hurt either.
True dat, even amongst devoutly religious couples having some game is the difference between having a happy marriage and just having a marriage
>>
>>75809140
I'm not the one who you are responding to, but dating is at its core just a form of natural selection. Humans are not exempt from this process. Women will choose you if you demonstrate qualities that are superior to others(or at least the best of the pool of men willing to mate with her). You can't really fault then for following a formula that has helped this species of relatively weak meat bags ascend to the dominant species of the planet.

Now as a counter point to my own, yes our society has evolved to a point where many qualities that were once essential are no longer useful(bigger, stronger, faster, etc). But there have been studies showing women have on occasion realized this. When an economy is in recession, desired male qualities do shift to more financial stability rather than physical characteristics.

Women will always seek out the mate that is best suited for the current environment. Dating is your(the male's) opportunity to showcase this. If you fail, don't automatically blame the woman. You aren't going to approach some fat cow at a bar any more than she's going to accept some unattractive/boring/unconfident male. Make sure you aren't the problem first.
>>
>>75808816

You are right. It's also what's driving the death of whites via low birth rates.
>>
>>75809140

Dating is a normal aspect of forming a relationship. You date for a while to see if you're compatable.

You're essentially asserting that it is every woman's right to meet a perfect match. Consider instead, that women who are get pumped and dumped until they hit their mid-30s and then wonder why nobody wants to settle down with them are on the same level as autist neckbeards who wonder why women aren't interested in them.

Also, even in the days of antiquity when women were married off to suitable men, the promiscuous women were still promiscuous. If anything, allowing women free will and letting the promiscuous women go through 15 years of one-night stands until they're all used up is actually beneficial to society in that it reduces the likelihood that they'll have many kids - if they have kids at all.

TL;DR giving women free will allows natural selection to ensure they've got a minimal chance of reproducing.
>>
>>75813400
HIGH ENERGY BALD MAN
>>
/r9k/ is leaking
>>
File: 1464489236027.jpg (607 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464489236027.jpg
607 KB, 700x1000
>>75813462
>hunter gatherer
not an arguement or related
>to strengthen ties
HWhy do I even reply to this x-D
>>
>>75813694
Nice lies, all women are sluts, christian women at least know it's wrong usually.
>>
>>75814055
I can't handle this much stupid, the reason millenials aren't having kids is because of the financial burden. This is so obvious, but of course you try to twist reality with some pseudo-science that makes you feel better about not having sex like normal people. do.
>>
>>75813761
Especially carbon dating
>>
>>75814287
They decide they want cock every once in a while. I'm telling you from experience, women are like secret agents when it comes to their sex lives. If they don't want you to know, you will never find out.
>>
>>75808816
DATING

WTF, i am legitimately afraid now that this board will start praising ISIS
>>
>>75812948
>It happened to me so it must be the case every time!
>>
>>75813850
Another Dawkins-moron? Stable monogamic marriage is the core of all successful civilizations which survived, while ancient "free-love" pagans were either destroyed or converted. Modern "dating" turned us to chimps and this shit will not last long.
>>
>>75808816
you would rather buy something before trying it out? confirmed for retarded
>>
>>75814336
>normal people

Although I do not support the arguement you are arguing against, normal people is as good as the morales, or lack of thereof.
>>
>>75814433
We often get "Why arent you Muslim yet /pol/" threads. Basically the same thing
>>
>it's another 'Is x degenerate?' thread
This place is a fucking shithole.
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1000x900
>>75808816
Bro you seriously need to fix personal issues in your life. People have been fucking out of wedlock and having orgies and fucking like rabbits and all of that degenerate shit all throughout history. We only know about it because of the Internet and people are just open about it because now they won't be burned at the stake
>>
>>75814449

Apparently it's not the case. You virgin faggots are proof of that.

But hooking up and marrying young is the best bet. Statistically they are more stable. Can't argue against numbers.
>>
>>75814075
You're seeing things in black and white anon. Some women are pure virgin waifus that would never even look at a man other than their husband. Some women are so promiscuous that they'd ride multiple dick even if they could get stoned to death for it but the vast majority of women are somewhere in the middle. These women in the middle would ride a couple of dick before marriage if given the chance and possibly even divorce their husband once they got bored with him if they thought they could remarry so they need a fear of things like divorce with no alimony/loss of custody of their children/social ostracisation to keep them from indulging in self destructive promiscuity.
>>
>>75814456
Who said I disagreed with monogamy?
>>
>>75814637
There's nothing immoral about sex, no one I know thinks like this. You have to stay shut in your house or don't hang out with people outside your church.
>>
>>75814649
yeah those terrify me as well but they get enough hate, but now i see this shit and its starting to fuck me up

both pol and Islamisim are gonna push us back in history if this shit keeps up
>>
>>75813462
Kek, you Sex At Dawn cucks always make me laugh, if hunter-gatherer societies were so egalitarian and sexually liberal then how come present day hunter gatherer societies in Africa, South East Asia and South America are all hardcore patriarchies where women get stoned to death for having sex with anyone other than their husband?
>>
>>75814702
>all throughout history
No, it was rather periodically. Middle Ages = good, Renaissance = degenerate, Victorian era = good, modern times = degenerate. Because of mass media there is no chance to reverse degeneracy, so the world will die soon.
>>
>>75813172
You're the one who is talking about looking for a gf. Casual sex and looking for a gf is two different things. Combining both doesn't work.
>>
>>75814964
Dating is incompatible with monogamy simply because on a free market any sick old cunt will always cost more than millions of young dicks. This is especially true, if you don't punish women for adultery and non-marital sex.
>>
>>75815476
It's not my fault that you're an autist and can't react to social situations without prior planning. If I really like a hot girl's personality, I won't treat her or act the same as if I only wanted to fuck her.
>>
>>75809466
Stop. You aren't doing the cause of down syndrome faggots with AIDS any good
>>
>>75815244
Probably because "sexually liberal" tribes were enslaved or destroyed by normal ones as it should be.
>>
>>75810609

Same here. OP is right.

>>75809466

And you are a cynical faggot.
>>
>>75808816
Yes, it is.

Just a word to make women do not fell slutty
>>
>>75813362

Mutual friends is legit but in my 33 years I've met maybe four quality women at a bar or party. Granted two of them were at the same bar a year apart.
>>
>>75816304
Going to a bar is a pretty normal thing for people to do, sounds like you're just looking in the wrong places or at the wrong girls.
>>
>>75815864
This has always been the case. This is why Christianity smashed paganism. This is why Europeans conquered the globe. Because they had just a bit of self control and weren't savages behaving like animals
>>
>>75816398
Your society is wrong.
>>
File: 1451467308208.jpg (191 KB, 960x849) Image search: [Google]
1451467308208.jpg
191 KB, 960x849
>mfw in a stable, happy relationship with a model gf
>mfw I had a threesome before I met her and I know she's had a threesome before I met her
>mfw you right wing neckbeards will call me a cuck for having a loving relationship while you sit at home jerking off to Japanese cartoons
>>
File: rmyKJNpEK1Q.jpg (824 KB, 1800x1348) Image search: [Google]
rmyKJNpEK1Q.jpg
824 KB, 1800x1348
>>75816897
>she's had a threesome before I met her
She will cuck you, it's only a matter of time. Maybe she even did it already. Do not think you are special.
>>
>>75815276
>75815276
Victorian era was degenerate. That's where the whole obsession with romance over reproduction for marriage started, as well as the assumption that women are innocent.

Victorian anti-sex attitudes changed from being about the health of men and society and religion (like in the middle ages) to being about protecting the inherent innocence of females
>>
>>75817364
I don't feel like I would cheat on her and I've had a threesome. I don't think she'd cheat on me just because she's had one before.

She was monogamous with me before I was monogamous with her.

What's with this board and its irrational hatred of women?
>>
>>75810710
This is kind of how I feel about all relationships. How many good friends are due to you just choosing them for their innate personality traits and not the experiences you've been through, usually not by choice. Like people you work with for 10 years. You end up very close to then. But it's not like you chose them to be your acquaintance.
>>
>>75816897

Only a neckbeard would be too weak/insecure to leave a whore.

You think about her fucking those two guys often? And how much they degraded her before you got your sloppy seconds, cuck?
>>
>>75815595
That math is absurd. I know plenty of women who have trouble finding a man. The"lonely cat lady" stereotype exists fire a reason. It's twice as easy for women to find immediate sex at its highest probably.
>>
Yes, it gives womyn the illusion that they have choices and in the end, it just ends up bitter, used up and unhappy.

OP is spot on today.
>>
>>75810609
This is basically it.

The older you get the easier to have casual sex.

But the harder it gets to have a serious relationship.
>>
>>75817839
and now to blow your mind:

The INTERNET is exactly this problem to its extreme. Not only the obvious tumblr safe space shit, but even 4chan, hell every thread on 4chan is about having too much choice to pick your own clique.

Real friends are made by circumstance and obligation, not by choice
>>
That's why you date Multiple women at once.

Fuck the old rules. We live in a bullshit society where men get shit on and fucked over. Women are fucking whores these days. "I've only slept with 20 guys"

Fuck them. Fuck their rules. Fuck being honest. Fuck that shit. Fuck single mothers with loser dads. Fuck chivalry, fuck fair play. Fuck a bunch of women and if they touch another guy drop their whore asses. Until things balance out, fuck all that old school thinking.
They'd drop you for a bigger wallet or bigger dick. Then get desperate after they fucked 30 dudes and start to get fat.

You owe no woman shit
>>
>>75813462
Please put away "Sex at Dawn" it's complete garbage that has no evidence to back it up. Men were always in charge because:
a) They were the only ones who could get valuable proteins. It doesn't matter if mama can get all the fruits, vegetables, and grains you want, it took men to hunt meat, which is vitally important for development of the young, and overall nourishment. The human digestive system can't get dick for protein from vegetables.
b) They had the power to force women into a subservient position. Sexual dimorphism swings way too heavily into the male's favor, and we didn't keep the strict "alpha-male gets all the women, the rest get scraps or nothing" dichotomy found in most other apes. Contrary to shit like Sex at Dawn, monogamy was the norm, harems don't really show up until civilization.
>>
>>75818150
Yet doing what you suggest in your very first sentence continues the fucky cycle...

I swear everyone here is 16 fucking years old.
>>
>>75811173
Because being a virgin MGTOW NEET is so much smarter, right?
>>
>>75817852
>I know plenty of women who have trouble finding a man
You are moron if you believe their coolstories.
Remember:
"lonely woman" = "I hold 1000 cucks ready to kill and die for me, while Chad can't find a minute to fuck me :(((("
"lonely man" = "I am not even allowed to be a cuck".
>>
>>75818426
Does "Sex at Dawn" ever explain away jealousy? I'm married and it would kill me to imagine my wife in live with someone else, and vice Versa, and believe me I tried swinging a 3 way, and my wife did not want to see my dick in another woman.
>>
>>75818438
No no no.

You don't get. The cycle is being forced on men. The only advantages men have in a modern society are

1. Women's pussies get stretched out as they get older meaning less value
2. We can date and knock women up well into our 40s. We age like wine. We get more money and we can date someone half our age. Women hit 30 look like shit generally, have hollowed out vaginas, and men don't care about just about money

We use that. We can get a new model car. You can be a physical train wreck and have money and trade a girl in every 3 years

They want to be whores fine. Treat them like whores
>>
>>75808816
just find a sub par girl and you are set for life
>>
>>75819009
What is sub par? Example pic/video?
>>
File: 960.jpg (94 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
94 KB, 960x540
>>75808816
Dating used to serve a purpose, but no longer, not with the invention of shit like tinder.

Relegated to nothing but a left and right swipe, in a program filled with chatbots. It becomes not worth it.

In general I think civilization is fucked if we don't revert back to arranged marriages. Marrying for love is a relatively new concept.
>>
>>75818222

(You)

also, checked

cuck
>>
File: tinder.png (1 MB, 2048x1450) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
1 MB, 2048x1450
>>75820122
Not even joking lol this came up when looking up what a tinder is.
>>
>>75820601
Dude tinder is a godsend for men lol.

Oh my. Been on it 10 months. 4 different gf all beautiful and young 20's. Slept with 7 girls. I'm early 30s. Want to get laid? Work out and have tinder
>>
>>75814075
>implying sex without marriage doesn't exist
People literally consider this shit a replacement, so it's not some sort of way to sort through mates.
>>
>>75817587
Is that not good?
>>
>>75820845
Not looking to get laid. Looking for a relationship/partner so no thanks jeremiah!
>>
>>75808921
amen
>>
>>75812478
New ebin copypasta detected
>>
>>75820845
>tfw I get replies on tinder but I fuck up the initial conversation and gave up
Tell me your secrets, grass.
>>
>>75817706

People hate what they don't know.
>>
>>75809140
>This was because society once had sense enough to know that most women are too dumb to find the right guy
No, it was because women were treated as property.
>and will end up just getting plunged by Chads if they have free will
Anyone who complains about "Chads" is a salty beta faggot. I'm nowhere near a Chad but I don't have any problem getting women because I'm not a fucking autismo.
>I don't really think the dating practice is a positive to society at all
Women *are* 50% of society you fucking idiot.
>>
File: image.png (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
198 KB, 500x500
>>75808921
>>
>>75810101

Worry not, Burgerbro. Our leaders have figured that one out for us !
>>
>>75814773
This. There's a reason why "highschool sweetheart" is a common phrase. When girls don't ride the dick carousel beforehand, relationships usually go bretty well
>>
>>75821066
Shut up you pussy
>>75821211
Rules of tinder for my bros
15 miles or less
7 years young is best
Ask questions
Be a smart ass but positive
Be nice no negative bullshit or insults
Every 10 likes you'll get 1 good date so add up the likes. You'll want 30 or so at all times
Stage it Tinder connection- Facebook or text-then phone call then date
Be positive and nice. Wait for response don't push
Within a day or two move to next stage. Meet in public
Ask questions
Be fucking positive
Find mutual interest
Talk about yourself a little family hobbies etc

1/4 are looking for hookups
1/2 looking for bfs
1/4 just curious
Don't talk about your exes
And be fucking nice and positive
3 or 4 dates a week for a month until you start banging
Usually for me 3/4s the dates I fuck first date with good girls
Don't talk about sex until you have it
>>
>>75818877
Citation needed on that 1,000 cucks per Chad.

Conversely I witness first hand the cool story. My wife constantly asks me if I know any men willing to date her fat/crazy/ugly/etc friends. The answer is always no. They could probably find some drunk dude if they just want dick, but no one who would stick around
>>
>>75821788
Pls no sandniggers

Already got niggers, I don't need to add sand to my issues as well.
>>
>>75822107
That's cause they are fat.

Girls until 23-25 ish are whores then get fat and desperate
Men get money and don't want to settle down from 25-35
>>
>>75808816
I've got a girlfriend now. Best fucking feeling ever.

I've had them before but... she just makes me feel complete and I do the same for her.
>>
>>75813187
The problem here is not the individual woman, but society at large. Women are inherently sheep. She could be devout as hell but once she enters the work force and starts mingling with the roast beefs that fuck a different guy every weekend, she'll feel she's missing out.

What's worse is that they'll peer pressure her into the same lifestyle because they hate difference. It happened to my sister. She got relentlessly bullied at work because she wasn't the same as the other women. It got so bad she had a nervous breakdown. Hats off to her though, she never once caved to the slut culture.
>>
>>75815225

You really think regressionism is THAT bad?

Dude, have you seen what the progressives are starting to support now? We're actually seeing them supporting pedophilia. PEDOPHILIA. They also support a whole other host of shit such as polygamy, trans-anything, globalism, communism, etc.

Look, I think Islam is shit as well, but I don't know if we could really say that this progressionist disease is any fucking better at this point.

We obviously need something that's better than either one. Something that's traditionalist without being COMPLETELY ass backwards like Islam, and something progressive without being degenerate like modern day progressiveism
>>
>>75813462
Tip top kek. Abos in Aus were hunter gatherers till not that long ago, and they were fucking savages. They raped their women and their children and engaged in cannibalism. Same with african tribal cultures.

Put away the idea of the noble savage, it doesn't exist. We moved out of that life for a reason and formed better and more robust systems. The family unit has been orders of maginitude more successful than the hunter gatherer model.
>>
File: 1464652512167.jpg (64 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
1464652512167.jpg
64 KB, 500x384
>>75808816

Women are the sexual selectors of our species, this is proven by their selection psychology. They used their own value to allow such a selection even in a society where they had few rights, because men sought and competed for their favor even though they could have easily forced women to be with whomever.
There was never a time where this wasn't in play, the past was not one where every man got the wife he desired because men were picking for women.

In fact, the process of arranged marriages were never about equal distribution of women to prevent some form of hypergamy, but instead a system of property distribution and inheritance among families.
>>
File: 200__mad.png (320 KB, 927x608) Image search: [Google]
200__mad.png
320 KB, 927x608
>>75810609
Fuck dude. Are you me? I live in Cali and it's the pits. That woman you want to be your strong partner always at your side, ready to take on the world with you one day at a time? She doesn't exist here. She never existed here. I've dated nearly a hundred women or so and it's the same shit: they'll suck your dick for your wallet or for a chance to brag to their friends they slept with a well off guy.

I haven't slept with any of them because of that attitude. It utterly turns me off and I strongly believe in the saying "don't stick your dick in crazy". I just pray somewhere out there in this world that strong woman exists.

Fuck Cali and fuck sluts.
>>
>>75823499
i wanna be by a mans side one day. that right man who will take care of me and my children.
>>
>>75812157
>Do you think this means anything significant?

Yes, it's what the entire thread is about dumb cunt

From Op:
>but I can't help but think that dating really is something that's actually detrimental to society.

>Posts graph that proves Op correct
>Hurr Durr how is that significant
>>
>>75809140
Go ahead and read a book, pretty much any fucking book with men and women in it that was written before whatever time frame you think it is that people started dating.

And then go ahead kill yourself anyways for never having read or attended one single fucking play from antiquity.
>>
>>75822282
Plenty of fat 20 something women. They literally swell the sjw ranks.
>>
>>75810101

Really though, how is mankind going to evolve if everyone wins?
>>
because of feminism and the hookup culture. everything is pretty much permitted. it's tough for men AND woman alike who want something meaningful.
>>
>>75823313
Women are not the selectors in non-humans. In the wild, most cases the male is much bigger than the female. Males in the wild have sex regardless if the female wants it or not. Sharks bite and wound their mate if they do not let them sex them.

Even in cases where males find themselves isolated away from females, a male will successfully mount another male if he is bigger and stronger.
>>
File: 1405586404880.jpg (61 KB, 404x290) Image search: [Google]
1405586404880.jpg
61 KB, 404x290
>>75814702
>tfw to fat and drunk and stoned to go out and meet people
>can't into casual sexy times
>alone and bitter
enough /pol/ browsing has warped my social anxiety and I don't trust anybody, I assume they'll either exploit my generosity as FUCKING A WHITE MALE or set me up.
>>
File: chad with his girl.jpg (32 KB, 810x540) Image search: [Google]
chad with his girl.jpg
32 KB, 810x540
>>75824905

And you think mankind will evolve with like 5 chads or Jamals being the father of 100-200 kids?
>>
>>75825542

It depends on the species anon. Many species, such as herding species place selection soley on direct competition such as two bulls fighting. The victor has right to all the females and the females aren't picky as the genetic health of the male was determined in the fight.

Other species have picky females that select males directly, with forms of competition between the males projected directly at the female, examples include cuttlefish and many birds.

There are very few examples where the male is "choosey" over female suiters. Human men have preferences of course, but at the end of the day we'll settle for sex if sex if offered.

Women on the other hand have higher standards and a far stronger fear/disgust towards men below their standards ever having sex with them. Hence why a guy who fucks a fat chick while drunk will hate himself but a woman who did the same will consider that rape.

If you think about what the biological fear of rape and what it means, you'd easily see that it's more than simply traumatization caused by being forced to do something against your will, but it's the idea that a male you did not select for having his way and passing on his genes you do not think would give you healthier offspring.
>>
>>75825979

How can you argue that Chad isn't superior though? Does everyone here think that they're smarter and that makes the entire difference?
>>
>>75808816
You = trnany fag

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
>>
>>75827221
You can't be that stupid and/or selfish. Try to think wider.
>>
>>75828044

I'm not saying that society has to break down into just a few chads fathering thousands of kids, but sexual socialism would hinder our genetic health to a degree.

I guess it doesn't really matter because of genetic engineering and sex robots but still.
>>
>>75827108
>The victor has right to all the females and the females aren't picky as the genetic health

She's not picky.. or she just has no choice cause she's much smaller.

In most sexually dimorphic species males are the selectors. They just have fight out all the other males and mount the female. This is why males are typically bigger and stronger and have things like antlers and horns, because the males that had those were able to survive and live to beat the other males and reproduce.

Oh, and the thing about women being afraid of rape because of some sort of evolutionary "OH NO BAD GENES" thing...ha ha...no.

Women are afraid of rape because it's often accompanied harsh force and violence...cause you know.. it's rape. Women are of course also afraid of rape because they don't want to carry a their rapist's child or fear that the person might have STDs/AIDS, but that's not an evolutionary adaption, it's just a reasonable reaction to the idea of rape.
>>
>>75828352
We live in interesting times.
>>
>>75828442

>She has zero choice in the matter

The species where that form of selection occur don't have the instinctual or cognitive ability to choose. They're typically harem species where one male mates with a harem he has right over and the harem is pretty much attracted to it's owner. The males don't typically choose either, they fuck them all.

It's essentially the same process, as the males are still bottlenecked, with only the fittest being selected and all the females getting to reproduce. It's just that the mechanism of the victor is held directly between males with no female involvement.

Just because a male is physically superior does not mean it's going to become self aware and abuse it's superiority to rape all the females, in dimorphic species like that the males project all their fitness at other males.

Males are only the selector if they are guaranteed to mate and females thoroughly compete over them, or are incredibly choosy about which females to mate with.

>haha.. no

Was that a "Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!" post?

>It's not an evolutionary adaption
Everything that defines human emotion is an evolutionary adaptation
>>
>>75808816
marriage is the solution for successful racial, religious and cultural identity. it is a way to bring more offspring of your kind, more people who could be useful to the community and more people to spread influence of your culture/religious identity to others.

The thing in the west is they are too degenerate for such thing to happen. i never went to the west but what is the the chance to find a virgin male and female that will be married to each other? why the west are so much in degenerate situation from immoral sexual activity to the lack of united society? is it really a hard thing not to have sex until marriage?

in here we get married mostly at age 25-30. our family does get us our wife/husband and lot of things will be done for it.
>>
>>75829331
When it comes down to it, most mammalian selection mechanism is very simple. It goes like this: Survive long enough to reproduce.

While I'll of course agree with you since humans have evolved to have high cognitive abilities and are very social, this has allowed the females of our species to have some selection in who they mate with.

But for the most part, females are not endowed with high sex drive and are not aroused by visual cues like men are. A female human's preference for a mate is shaped socially. She's attracted to strong, handsome, financially successful men the same way men are attracted to strong, handsome, financially successful men are: socially, not sexually.

In a sense, men no longer always have to fight off their male competitors with violence, they now do it by being more socially effective than the other males, and since humans are so susceptible to social conditions, the less popular less socially effective males simply back off from him to avoid humiliation.

This explains why every so often you might see a cute girl with a fat soft looking man. Because for whatever fucked up reason, she's socially attracted to them.
>>
>>75831116
>>This explains why every so often you might see a cute girl with a fat soft looking man. Because for whatever fucked up reason, she's socially attracted to them.

Let me clarify I brought this up to represent a rare fringe element. This male would be socially successful in some sort of weeaboo club the girl is apart of.

For the most part, the stronger, handsome, charismatic, more financially successful ones are on top of typical human social hierarchies.
>>
File: immortantrump.png (550 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
immortantrump.png
550 KB, 800x450
>>75823499
>I live in Cali and it's the pits
Isn't it pretty much common knowledge now that California is the liberal pisshole of America? There is no hope in hell of finding a red pilled woman in Cali.

Is there anyway you can move state? You'll all be Mad Maxing it over water whilst the rich play golf soon anyway.
>>
File: 43f.gif (146 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
43f.gif
146 KB, 300x375
>>75808816
I don't really care since I'm the one fucking them and enjoying myself with other guys' future wives.
If I'm going to marry a chick though she has to have had very few previous partners. Under 3 would be ideal. I don't give a shit that I've had a lot more than that, sure I'm hypocritical, who gives a fuck. That's my prerequisite for marriage.
>>
>>75808816
I like to vet my women before marrying them. Sure it'd be nice to be handed an obedient traditional qt3.14 virgin wife, but the fact is we don't live in that kind of society.

If you date lots of women, but only bang your final choice, I don't see that as degenerate at all.
>>
>>75832023
>I don't give a shit that I've had a lot more than that, sure I'm hypocritical, who gives a fuck.
At least you can admit it. Some men are oblivious to the hypocrisy.

I feel sorry for you Americans though. I mean your woman were outspoken before, but feminism has created a horde of monsters.

I wouldn't blame you all for fucking off to the Philippines.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>75808816
Autism, the post.
>>
>>75808816
Marriage is stupid, man. I have money and gain nothing from marriage (but risk both my family's money and my yearly income in the event of a divorce). I also don't like the prospect of only having sex with one person for the rest of my life. I'd rather just perpetually date/have casual relationships and maybe settle into a long-term relationship later (but without the potential dangers that marriage brings with it).

Honestly, it sounds like you're jealous. You probably just like the old system because it guarantees you a wife even if you are totally repulsive in every way. Just get in shape, learn social skills, dress better, and put yourself in more social situations (after completing or at least starting steps 1-3).
>>
File: d37.gif (9 KB, 165x115) Image search: [Google]
d37.gif
9 KB, 165x115
>>75832647
ah yes good goy do not marry and reproduce to make a successor for your own race and culture and to create a community for the motherland. just go down like that into the depopulation spiral.
>>
File: 1455217168043.jpg (63 KB, 691x466) Image search: [Google]
1455217168043.jpg
63 KB, 691x466
Yes goyim!
Don't date, don't have sex, don't precreate!
Hehe!
White women are for black men anyway, he-he-he-he.
Limp dicked white bois you can't even compete with the superior big black bbc.
>>
>>75829943
Western leaders no longer need that to spread it's culture. Islamists think that they will overcome the jew but the truth is the kike will erase your people just as they are doing to whites as soon as you get into the west.

They have humanity at its most degenerate core and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
>>
>>75832946
the relationship between the kikes and us will be special in that time. really really special. but dont worry your kind will be alive to see that. to see a day not expected to be seen.
>>
>>75832384
It's pretty common to see older white men with little china women. I'm sure they're much easier to manage. But it looks silly when you see a 6'2" guy with a 5' gooklet. And god forbid they have kids. For me it has to be a white woman. You can tame them if you have enough charisma and fuck them well enough. Women will listen to almost anything you say if you give them orgasms every night.
>>
>>75808921
Enjoy the bluepill, reddit faggot
>>
>>75832616
I don't get this pic
>>
>>75832852
I didn't say I wasn't going to reproduce, but I won't get married, you cuck.
>>
>>75833245
>calling me a cuck
Im 100% you dont know what does that mean. oh yes btw bringing more bastards into this world eh? well yes bring more mentally ill children then. we would be glad. really glad.

dont mind us. we are going to be to get married and have 4-12 children for each family.
>>
>>75832647
Marriage as it currently stands makes no sense. I'm all for live long monogamy (and intend to do that myself), but getting legally married is bad idea.
>>
>>75832647
>Marriage is stupid
It's only stupid today because we let things go this far out of our hands.
Fuck every pussy men who were hippies, who were commies, who were in the government, making the "sexual liberation".
Their names shall be forgotten, or at least cursed by everyone.

Fuck your Beatles, no, they're not good musicians, they were the first big degenerate musicians ever. Why did so many people like them? Because it was a pop band, made up by Jews. Why was most of their fans women? Because they were degenerates.

Fuck your Rolling Stones, and whatever faggots jerk their cock over, regarded as heroes and rebels.
Fuck your "revolution". It was nothing but a contravolution.

My grandfather has been together with my grandmother since they were twenty-somethings. They're 76 years old and still together. She cooks and does the housework everyday, even when sick.
I will never know what having a wife like this feels like.
>>
>>75833406
Mate, have as many kids as you want. They're going to get drone striked by some fat cunt with an xbox controller who goes back home at the end of the day to watch My Little Pony.
>>
File: 1433377566270.png (497 KB, 526x619) Image search: [Google]
1433377566270.png
497 KB, 526x619
>>75829943

Parents are from the Middle East. I feel the same way.

Americans are crazy. Impossible to find decent virgin woman in the United States, and even if you settle for an average woman, she will cheat on you, divorce you, and make your life hell.

I didn't understand it when I was in high school. I thought that women were decent.

I'm telling you Kuwait! As soon as you let your women have equal rights, you will lose your civilization to the Jews!

Even Christian American parents are perfectly fine with their 15 year old daughters having casual sex. It's like the sexual holocaust here.

Impossible to have a normal monogamous marriage here. Don't listen to these cucks that say otherwise. Only immigrants that come here with the Islamic culture have a chance at a real marriage.

Pre-marital sex is the greatest form of degeneracy. Period.
>>
>>75833827
im no US backed Moderate Extremist. so we are fine.
>>
>>75833406
> wanting to get married only to get fucked over by the legal system

Yes, I am calling you a cuck. It's not that difficult.

> oh yes btw bringing more bastards into this world eh? well yes bring more mentally ill children then.

Bastard =/= mentally ill. That said, from the sound of it, you probably aren't quite put together right, are you? That also implies that I'd pump and dump, which I wouldn't. Technically, I already have a son, I gave the sperm sample for a really good friend of mine when he and his wife couldn't conceive, but he's the dad.

> we are going to be to get married and have 4-12 children for each family.

Don't forget the high probability that your wife leaves you and you are stuck paying her to go fuck other guys you cuck.
>>
>>75813462
I'm a Frequent at r/JohnGreeneHistory: The Post
>>
>>75811212
Whoever created religion created marriage, so a very long time ago
>>
>>75833876
i know that man. the west will be going way down hill with their degeneracy. and it is too late to fix that since the youth are even corrupted to the core. i dont think itis the right choice for me to go to Europe and get a wife got fucked by thousand men all over her life time.

>>75833948
1- laws here are different and secure. any stupid thing you do will be in real problem.

2- all bastards are mentally ill. god knows how it feels to live not knowing your father or mother.

3- refer to No. 1. Also adultery here is highly forbidden. and punishment is 100 lashes with 5 month jail and a fine.
>>
>>75821504
Tell that to the men in China you cheeky cunt
>>
>>75834198

Women in the West are spoiled beyond anything you can imagine. They are INSNAE.

They have no understanding of right and wrong, and they don't know how to be loyal, even if they tried. They don't know what loyalty means at all.

When I was young, I thought you were supposed to treat women like princesses. That might work in a patriarchy, but it'll get you shit on by women in the West.

Beat your women until the end of time. This is all they understand. They'll let their own children starve for a chance to have sex with a bunch of different guys. How can you marry a woman like that? How can a woman like that be a mother?

Thank you for nothing Jews...
>>
Ctrl+F "Rodger"
No matches

Come on, this thread is his manifesto incarnate. And we've been through this already...
>>
>>75834646
we warned the west about their degeneracy. look at the Arab christians as im 100% they will be the successors of Christian Europe. they are like us Muslims very strict on their traditional and religious laws to maintain the stability of their society.
>>
>>75833768
>It's only stupid today because we let things go this far out of our hands.
That doesn't change the fact that it does nothing to help me and presents very serious risks.

> My grandfather has been together with my grandmother since they were twenty-somethings.

I'll take anecdotal evidence for $400, Alex.

>>75834198
> all bastards are mentally ill. god knows how it feels to live not knowing your father or mother.

Never said that would be the case, but from listening to you talk you seem pretty set in your beliefs (no matter how much they lack a logical basis).

> Also adultery here is highly forbidden. and punishment is 100 lashes with 5 month jail and a fine.

1, not everybody lives in a third world hellhole like you and 2, it isn't necessarily adultery if you have divorced. If your specific third world hellhole doesn't have divorce, then refer to 1.

I'll take freedoms and no compulsory religion any day. The price is that I just won't get married, but that's just fine and dandy with me.

>>75834117
False, religion has always been a government institution (used to create alliances and practically for property ownership, taxes, etc.), religion began to acknowledge it later.
>>
>>75834978
1- you are not wrong. but that does not dismiss my case.

2- you are basically living in a degenerate land and calling my land a shithole? your must have been mistaken. but dont worry in the future you will see and you will know. if you are insisting on your ideas then go on no one stopping you. but make sure you will be one of the reasons why your country will reach its doom. have fun fucking a woman god knows how many fucked her before you.
>>
>>75834978

The point was that it is harder today to find a lifelong, committed relationship like his grandparents had, not that it was evidence of anything
>>
>>75808816
Nothing is wrong

you are just a projecting manlet
/thread
>>
>>75823499
i was the same as you, till i met a chick from north carolina during my schooling in san francisco.

let me tell you, she was not trash like the california girls you speak of. there are some girls here in california who are smart, bless their souls, but they ain't grown women.

go towards colorado, nebraska, most places but here in cali, the girls are real women. some of the truest, and real females i've had the privilege to meet and befriend. dont get me wrong, you can make friends with just about anyone, but a down-to-earth woman, not in major california cities no.

>>75808816

OP, you sound like an angry faggot who lives with his friend and his hot girlfriend, sharing rent and wondering why you work so hard, tried every pickup line, every cologne, every trend, yet no self-respecting woman to come back home to. instead of being bitter and ranting online, why don't you be less of an autist and try to understand somebody for a change? before its too late and all the females have left the dating pool, chad.
>>
>>75808816
Dating is a symptom not a cause. You can't be called a degenerate because you abide by the law.

You could use the same kind of logic to say that people who don't openly discriminate and demean homosexuals or transvestites as degenerate, but we dont because we don't want to be shunned by society.

I'd love to have an arranged marriage with a rich qt but that's never gonna happen and so my only option is to date.
>>
>>75808816
Don't worry anon, you just have to join a BASED Christian church, have a stable job, be socially active and friendly, and marry a young virgin from your best bro at said church.

Arranged marriages are never illegal in the states, because at the end of the day, it boils down to
>Mom and Dad tell Sally to marry anon.
>Sally asks why?
>Because he's stable, Christian and a virgin like you.
>But I want to party (whore around).
>Good luck doing that poor and alone on the streets.

Works every time.
>>
>>75835155
>you are basically living in a degenerate land and calling my land a shithole?

Yeah, I'll take basic freedoms even if it means people will do things I don't like. The upside is that I don't need to worry about some goat-fucker blowing up my home in the name of islam (or any of that other bullshit, they tend to pull). Yeah, you live in a third world hellhole, lol. There are some countries you could live in that would be worse, but not that many.

> but make sure you will be one of the reasons why your country will reach its doom.

You mean like when we saved you from your doom in the early 90s?

> have fun fucking a woman god knows how many fucked her before you.

Who gives a shit? I know you don't get a lot of science over in the middle east nowadays, but it doesn't really matter. Virginity is overrated because it means inexperience, but by all means, have fun being a virgin.

>>75835178
But it isn't necessarily. The fact is that because we are talking about the present, we don't know how many people will remain together for that long. A single example of someone from a few generations ago does exactly nothing to further this argument, especially, when it would be impossible to have the same evidence today by definition.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 866x876) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 866x876
Just saying

My great aunt said back in the day, no respectable girl would be caught DEAD "going out" and about with an unrelated man

He could "court" her, maybe even schedule chaperoned meetings

But "dating" as we know it is a Jewish invention from during/after WWII
>>
>>75836522
freedom is not what gives you freedom. the word freedom can be an illusion to it. the freedom is a thing that allows man to live and build his society to make it greater than what his parents did. and not go like wild savage animal fornicating like donkey and living like monkey.

im not kuwaiti.

time goes and comes. nations have cycles of prosperity and doom. we all gonna someday suffer and someday prosper from time to time. it is nature and no one can chance it.
>>
>>75836744
>freedom is not what gives you freedom

Actually freedom is exactly what gives you freedom, that's the definition of the word.

> im not kuwaiti.

You know, just about any other middle eastern country is worse, so I wouldn't really admit that if I were you. Especially not if you're trying to convince me how great your country is. Are you Syrian as your tripcode suggests? Because that's a lot worse. Enjoy being killed by ISIS.
>>
>>75836522
freedom in the us or in the sense of the declaration of independence/bill of rights has absoluetly nothing to do with the degenerate kike society we have in the us and neither are related in any way
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

PLEBS THAT DONT EVEN KNOW HOW WOMEN DESTORY CIVILIZATIONS

YOU CANNOT HAVE A PROSPEROUS SOCIETY WITH POWER PROJECTION INTO OTHER SOCIETIES WHEN THE MAJORITY OF MALES ARE DISENFRANCHISED FROM SOCIETY BY SEX (WOMEN) OR ECONOMICS (SURPLUS IMMIGRANT LABOR)
>>
>>75837716
When the decision is freedom or third world hellhole it does. Sure, we could theoretically live in a utopia with both, but that isn't reality.
>>
>>75837681
no. doing whatever you want is not freedom. in fact freedom has many things to do with. and like i said living like monkey and fornicating like donkey is not freedom. leading yourself to your doom will never be freedom.

pfft. keep your advice to your USrael
>>
lol its like right when the colonies were set up or in 1776 etc the minute these things happened women were enjoying massive government laws favoring them, wearing pounds of make up, taking tons of dick, only concerned with taking selfies etc
>>
>>75810449
You do know that guy trained the taliban!?!?!? you inconsiderate poo in the American loo.
>>
>>75813850
>dating is at its core just a form of natural selection. Humans are not exempt from this process. Women will choose you if you demonstrate qualities that are superior to others

Women do not find intelligent men sexy
Women do not find caring men sexy
Women do not find good fathers sexy

Thats why we need to remove women's rights and let men decide who women marry.
>>
>>75813850

This

You have to jew out everyone else to be successful
>>
>>75838121
>doing whatever you want is not freedom.

Actually, it is. Regardless, what you have is clearly not freedom, so I'll go ahead and take freedom.

> living like monkey and fornicating like donkey is not freedom.

Having the freedom to do so is freedom. Regardless, it's better than the goat fucking that goes on in your shithole of a 'country'.

> leading yourself to your doom will never be freedom.

Lol. You sound jealous. Jealous of the country with the largest military and economy. The country who's currency is the world's reserve currency. No, but I'm sure you're right, we're headed to our doom because people sometimes do things you don't like. Then again, it could be worse because what you have now is doom.
>>
>>75839008
you are too delusional friend. very delusional. but go on. live in your degenerated laws. i will lose nothing from here.
>>
>>75838777
>Women do not find intelligent men sexy
Yeah they do so long as you aren't autistic.

> Women do not find caring men sexy
Depends on the person, but generally someone who is not caring doesn't last long in a relationship.

> Women do not find good fathers sexy
Actually, that is something that the vast majority of women unconsciously look for.

The problem that most people who clam to have these three traits and are bad with women have is that they don't project confidence or they don't know how to interact with women (particularly without putting them on a pedestal).
>>
>>75839149
You're delusional if you think that the doom that may come from people doing things you don't like could ever be worse than the islamic shithole you live in.
>>
>>75839388
have you heard of Ad? Thamud? Sodom? Gommrah? Iram of the pillars?

you wonder how they died......
>>
>>75808816
Dating isn't degenerate.

Sex before marriage is degenerate.

There is no such thing as "recreational sex".

Slut shaming is right, not wrong.
>>
>>75814942

This.

Buddy of mine with 4 kids is having a problem with his wife cheating. I explained that social and religious pressures had dissapated while mass media promotes promoscuity and ease of access (internet) makes it more likely.

His solution ? Hes cutting off the satilite TV and the internet at his house and put spy software on her phone.

Divorce would ruin the kids and cost him too much... i think he should take it to the next level take her smart phone and just give her an old nokia with the green and black lcd screen.

Funny how only a few years ago i thought this shit would have been crazy and "oppressive", but now it just makes sense.

And shouldnt you be shitposting ?
>>
>>75839542
You mean several places that are not actually known to have existed? Judeo-christian mythology says they did, but there are no accurate records of Sodom and Gomorrah, for instance. As for Thamud, there is actually some evidence of it existing, however, it's disappearance was likely a volcanic incident rather than divine intervention.
>>
>>75839959
>implying volcanic or any natural disaster wiping out entire nation is not divine intervention.

who who dont remember the past are condemned to repeat it. in fact we already know how these people ended because of their degeneracy or their disbelief. and you guys are now doing the same mistake. would be nice to see the outcome.
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>75808921
I wonder who's behind this post
>>
>>75839283
you're a real dumb cunt
>>
>>75810609
Men don't get better either, you aren't the Angels that 4chan claims to be.
>>
>>75840545
i really dont know what is wrong with this guy. he is either living in a denial or insisting doing filth as a kind of worship or something....
>>
>>75814942
You're complaining about someone's black and white view, while glorifying your own.

Black and white is not an argument against gray area.

It's the simple conclusion that the gray area isn't worth discussing because it's a product of ignorance.

Gray cannot exist without black and white.

White = Knowing
Gray = Ignorance, blissfully or knowingly
Black = Not

>>75814974
There's plenty immoral about sex, given the context.

Life is contextual.
>>
>>75840249
> implying a natural disaster is divine intervention

That's pretty telling. No wonder you're a superstitious kook.

> in fact we already know how these people ended because of their degeneracy or their disbelief.

No we don't. We also don't even know that god exists, you retard. You also never even mentioned the other places that in all liklihood never existed, lol. Enjoy your shithole of a country, I'm gonna go ahead and keep enjoying mine and not waste any additional time arguing with you. I just hope that you see the irony when some other goatfucker decapitates you because he thinks something you're doing is degenerate.

>>75840545
No, I'm not, I'm just not an autist like you. Women actually value those things, they just also value other things that you evidently lack. Nice argument, though.

>>75840726
> being this stupid
Oh, how I hope you're just trolling. You'd think that natural selection would have picked off a dumbass like you a long time ago.
>>
File: original.jpg (24 KB, 335x352) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
24 KB, 335x352
>>75841323
uhh what?
>>
>>75839701
Doesn't proven infidelity usually mean that she wouldn't be entitled to half of his shit or any alimony tho?
>>
>>75841602
Depends on the state
>>
File: PEPE AESTHETIC.jpg (48 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
PEPE AESTHETIC.jpg
48 KB, 400x336
Things were better when there was severe social stigma against cheating, female promiscuity and divorce. Now women get to play life like it's a soap opera and bounce around between different men, be fickle and never have to make any commitments or be accountable for anything. Modern relationships are fragile houses of cards that are all going to inevitably collapse

I wish I could become unredpilled but this is the reality we're living in
>>
File: 1460304704742.jpg (263 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1460304704742.jpg
263 KB, 960x640
>>75841701
Fact is, it's gonna be like this until
1) fembots
2) biological version of fembots
3) men get their shit together, overthrow women and impose all the old rules that existed back when people had the good sense to treat women like property.

Because like it or lump it, the perfect woman is a man's invention.
>>
>>75831116
>>75831655

Choosy type selection doesn't follow the same strict formula of male competition in "harem" species, which typically involve males achieving physical victory over another in the form of a fight.

Choosiness allows selection of alternate traits. In birds this can be a song, bright plumage and in some cases even an inflatable gizzard. Even a males ability to pick out impressive items such as rocks can get a female going.

Many of these selectors have visible and understandable purposes, such as intelligence. Others have no clear survival advantage and exist only because little to no selective pressure counteract it, such as the case with the male peacock.

In humans, females aren't just selecting the most fit male, they're selecting the most dependable and secure male.
>>
>>75823313
cute deer
>>
>>75808816
Yeah, you can't really let women roam free, and maintain a civilization, pick one.

While it is natural for most women to be fucked by only a few alpha chads, that was the way while we was animalistics, scavenging, and not even mastered fire. Men had to bring in resources, like more food, or proving their intelligence, and slaying Chads to gain pussy in nature. Getting pussy is the motivation to do anything for a male, otherwise males are bound to just sit around, eat, and wait to die, why would anyone ever contribute to a society, that has no chance of passing his genes on, and it is more fucked up then the animalistic times, because you are forced by society to just be passive and take it, you can't kill pretty boy Chad or you get arrested and still cannot reproduce, and there is no point in raping Stacy, because she can just abort, and probably is on the pill anyways.

cont.
>>
>>75844384 prev.

Men built the state, to impress women enough to pick them over Chads, and provide a safe place for their offsprings. Men made womens living standard better and better every generation for continuation of acccess to pussy. Men went to war, to bring home more resources to get pussy. And when science stagnated, and there were no more resources to bring home, men give more rights to women to gain pussy. At the time when the whole continent was in war to please the women, and all science was forced to research technologies to win the war, men gave what was left, gave women the right to vote, the right to be like men. And that is when society started to fall, women voted to have their free access to Chads, and decided to cut out non-Chads, women voted for the state to take care of them for nothing in return. Statesmen started to pander to women, to secure their positions, and used the power of the state to have their share of pussy. The state started to take away rights and resources of men, and give nothing in return. And with no gains men stop contributing, or outhright start work against the state to have their share of pussy again. Automaticasion researched, masses of men have to struggle more than ever to gain pussy, and those who tricked women to gain their power are in easier position than ever. One man can impregnate a thousand women a year, or millions with artificial insermination, so the ones with resources can spread near unlimitedly, the rest of the women is picked up by Chads. And the rest of men will be started to be killed off, if women and their controllers tyranny will not be stopped. Meanwhile less intelligent races, that don't have societies that reached western living standards, but are shielded from the forces of nature by western inventions, are muliplying, filling up the planets liveable space, wars are yet to come, as humanity run out of space to grow.
>>
>>75822061

>Tinder
>3 or 4 dates a week for a month until you start banging

dude you're a fucking clown who's getting taken for a ride
>>
>>75841979
Read Anna Karenina, even a healthy patriarchal environment doesn't solve all problems tho, some women will still act like whores
>>
Some bad shit is coming, you all know it you've known it forever, don't let the demons win we'll all die throwing shit at each other while the sun explodes, get off this shitball of a rock asap.
>>
>>75808921
first post worst post
Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.