[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Anonymous be trusted? I haven't seen any videos against
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (84 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 512x512
Can Anonymous be trusted? I haven't seen any videos against Donald Trump or any republican. I know they are anarchist but I don't agree with that honestly. Is Anonymous biased? Who can be trusted?
>>
>>75807856
Anonymous (Reddit) are paid by shillary as usual
>>
>>75807856
Maskfags are a joke.
>>
File: 1464620315981.jpg (90 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
1464620315981.jpg
90 KB, 500x492
>>75807856
>WE ARE ANOMALOUS
>WE ARE REGION
>FORGIVE AND FORGET
>EXPECTO PATRONUM XXDDDDDDd
>>
>>75807856
Mask fags are SJW-tier these days
>>
File: 1377043408814.jpg (12 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1377043408814.jpg
12 KB, 251x251
Anon has long since descended from lulz-seeking anarchists and edgelords into sjws. Any among them with hacking skill left to lulzsec, other groups, or have been v&.

Also they have spoken out against Trump, don't be a retard. #OpTrump

tl;dr they are just fags now.
>>
>>75808290
I should add this is due to an influx of normalfags. Anon was always full of faggots though, now it is just a different kind of faggot.
>>
File: hiroshima speaks.png (12 KB, 657x156) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima speaks.png
12 KB, 657x156
Anonymous died a long time ago, only psyops remain.
>>
https://ghostbin.com/paste/fumkt
>>
Anonymous hasn't existed since Project Chanology. Now it's just a bunch of Israelis, SJWs, and US military psyops types, all trying to push their various narratives on the gullible.
>>
Ok so what source is completely unbiased and speaks the most truth?
>>
>>75808606
/pol/, obviously
>>
>>75807856
They are a bunch of fags these days. Keep in mind that anonymous is not actually a group its just a name people adopt when a bunch of spergs and autists online occassionally act in unison.
>>
>>75808606

There is no completely unbiased and truthful source. It's up to you to educate yourself, compare multiple sources, and "read between the lines."
>>
>>75807856
Anonymous vs the idiots who portray them.
They have an official YouTube and Twitter. Both of them contain messages that they don't stifle free speech (the attack on trump), or wish to attack families (zoo gorilla).

Lots of idiots pretend to be them. Lots of idiots can't tell the difference between the fakers and the real one. They still exist on IRC, but it's subdued.
>>
>>75808922
Ok thanks, sorry for being a newfag but can I request information in /pol/ about news, politics, conspiracys. etc.?
>>
>>75807856
No 100% can not be trusted.
>>
>>75809078
the jews are behind everything
>>
File: 1380802839995.png (199 KB, 376x302) Image search: [Google]
1380802839995.png
199 KB, 376x302
>>75809078
Trusting /pol/ is probably not the best idea. In terms of specifics /pol/ rarely if ever hits its mark...but if you are looking for general ideas this is a great place. What do I mean?

>Threads about how the government plans to do _____ at _____ time. It's actually happening today, etc. These rarely plan out.

vs.

>Members of the jewish race/religion/culture exert disproportionate power in America and worldwide due to their control and influence in the areas of news media, education, film, banking, etc. This, along with their strong lobbying presence and the particular affinity for jews expressed by the evangelical right grants jews and Israel power to shape America's political agenda and thus the world, in Israel's favor. This is verifiable through simple statistics, and does pan out. The only inference made is the relationship between over-representation and power, which is itself part of the accepted canon of our chief ideological opponent, the progressive left.

tl;dr Trust no one. Shills have been documented, though the precise level of their infestation is unknown. Consult every media, double check, fact check, and for the love of god use adblock.
>>
>>75810052
*Pan out.

Use archived links too. Don't give assfaggots money or clicks.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.