[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst case scenario: Trump becomes president and is awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12
File: dfw.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
dfw.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
Say he's undeniably terrible and directly causes the 4th Great Depression (This one was so bad they skipped the 3rd, the second being the """recession""") while causing Western Europe to fall completely into Russia's sphere of influence and letting China subjugate their neighbors.

This is obviously a hypothetical, but how do you handle it?
>>
>>75803644
>This is obviously a hypothetical, but how do you handle it?

Blame the Republicans. :^)
>>
>>75803644
can't possibly be worse than obama
>>
>>75803644
Easy, you go to war.
>>
>>75803644
Celebrate since he pushed the world far far deeper into the mess of shit it is and because that scenario would increase the likelyhood for civil war and such.
>>
if trump becomes president, he will be very cautious. He will to everything he can to get our economy back on track. He does not have a wicked agenda like obama.
>>
>>75803644

>We lose our luxurious style of life
>feminism dies immediately
>start shooting muslims and niggers at random.

Sounds like a good time anon.
>>
File: Trump4.jpg (41 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
Trump4.jpg
41 KB, 548x356
Hopefully he nukes europe
>>
I imagine "at least our country ended witha white guy"
>>
I'll sit back and enjoy the ride. We can have one last Happening
>>
hillary would sell the country to the globalists and flood it with illegals to secure a democrat voter base

bernie would cause an economic collapse in record time after all the free shit money runs out, the corporations/rich leave the country, and our debt becomes insurmountable

basically, we're fucked regardless. might as well go with the guy who MIGHT possibly do something and is saying things the masters are afraid of.
>>
File: 1447688568552.gif (393 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1447688568552.gif
393 KB, 342x342
>America is made great again
We win!

>America degenerates so much that the country collapses and turns into utter anarchy and revolution
We win!
>>
>>75803644
>but how do you handle it?
would probably laugh till i drop dead.
>>
>>75804110

...with?

>>75803989

Don't fall for the memes, he was a pretty fucking meh president overall. His miscarriage of health care reform, which is basically his whole legacy, will be either enhanced into something that actually functions properly or erased completely/replaced entirely.

America is still the global hegemon in spite of Obama, whereas we really don't know what Trump would do given nothing he says is any more than a "suggestion," unfortunately. That includes the wall, Muslim ban and mass deportations.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/trump-everything-i-say-suggestion-223157
>>
File: the future with trump.jpg (3 MB, 2000x900) Image search: [Google]
the future with trump.jpg
3 MB, 2000x900
>>75803644
except first 2-4 years (because of how bad Obama was in addition to globalist reign since H.W. Bush, so almost 30 years) going to be rough and they'll blame everything on him.

here's are only one chance.
>>
File: drumpf_da_defiler.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
drumpf_da_defiler.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1080
>>75803644
>Worst case scenario:
>Trump becomes president and is awful
That's a tautology, m8
>>
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP would NEVER do anything dumb or stupid UNLIKE the dumb DINDU in the white house who fucked everything up and took our country and our jobs away
>>
File: 1453152338634.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1453152338634.png
564 KB, 719x719
>>75804891

>GOD EMPEROR TRUMP would NEVER do anything dumb or stupid

...are you seriously saying the man has never fucked up, ever?

>who fucked everything up and took our country and our jobs away

...you mean the recession that occurred under Bush, as well as the rising tide of desire for social change that has been bubbling since the 90s (and only gained majorities in the late Bush years, but is only being checked now)?
>>
>>75804528
Given the current state of affairs, there's nowhere to go but up.
>>
>>75805544
lmao libcucks....

You'll see, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>75803644
then it wouldn't be any worse than if we elected jeb, cruz or clinton.
>>
>>75803644

It's funny how when Hawking BTFOs Trump everyone starts screaming "argument from authority, physics knowledge doesn't translate to politics", but no one bats an eye when Trump says he will be the greatest President ever despite having no political experience at all
>>
File: 1401202776862.jpg (100 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1401202776862.jpg
100 KB, 500x749
>>75803644
Worst case scenario, Hillary gets elected:

Amnesty on day 1
Merkel immigration policies importing 2 mil Muslims a year.
Opens borders to south American immigration, 1-2 mil incoming each year.

national benefits to rapefugees.
terror attacks start happening with increased frequency, rapes, murders.

Of wait, that's not the worst case of her presidency, that's the likely case.
>>
>>75805938
IDIOT, he's the best BUSINESSMAN ever, which more than qualifies him for the job.

we don't need lying politicians we need honest business people.
>>
>>75805938
>Experience as a politician being valuable.
Valuable for himself not for the people.
>>
It's win win really.

If Trump MAGAs then that's awesome.

If Trump is a disaster then the Republicucks as a party are out of the picture forever. (And hopefully a Constitutionalist, Paleocon party takes its place, or at the very least the Libertarians might get their act together)
>>
>>75804634

>Obama is a meh president
>singlehandedly spawned SJWs, BLM, 60% white USA, ruined healthcare, ruined the military, ruined fucking everything

Obama was the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY.
>>
>>75805804

Remembering that the man is a human being, beset with the limitations and inadequacies that plague the human condition, now makes me a libcuck?

smdh familia

>>75805938

Shhh, cognitive dissonance is only hilarious as long as the afflicted people are unaware of it.
>>
File: CXb1NtvU0AEmq01.jpg (77 KB, 600x837) Image search: [Google]
CXb1NtvU0AEmq01.jpg
77 KB, 600x837
>people think electing the right person will fix things
>>
>>75805938
political experience = being good at getting elected. Not being good at actually running the country.

Trump is an authority on economy, he was called to testify in front of the congress to share his expertiees:

>Trump: Congressional testimony on U.N. building renovation (2005)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

>Donald Trump on Economic Recovery (1991)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Trump has also got a vast executive experience.
>>
Trump's worst case is better than anyone else's best case.
>>
If he wins, every white person will try to be their greatest like him.
We will work work work work and work some more while the shitstains die off.
>>
File: WTF.jpg (41 KB, 351x359) Image search: [Google]
WTF.jpg
41 KB, 351x359
>>75806190
>spawned SJWs,

This had nothing to do with 3rd wave feminism, the internet becoming popular enough for people to actually populate hugboxes like Grumblr or the decades of regressive left teachings in colleges then?

>BLM,

How dare you imply Obama is secretly the unflimflammable George Zimmerman, whose actions directly did cause the birth of BlackLivesMatter.

>60% white USA,

literally how did Obama make this happen, and not the decades of broken immigration (not to mention amnesty offered under Reagan)?

>ruined healthcare,

This implies it wasn't already pretty fucked when he arrived, doesn't it? I certainly agree the half measures congress allowed through didn't really help all that much though.

>ruined the military

...by continuing Bush's wars and even escalating the GWOT in certain areas?

>singlehandedly

I think you're vastly over estimating the power of the figurehead sitting at the top of the executive branch, if anything. It's also not as if he's forcing men out of the military so women can take combat roles either.

As I said, he was meh af but hardly any of the things you mentioned. Feel free to drop proofs if I'm wrong though.
>>
>>75803644
>causing Western Europe to fall completely into Russia's sphere of influence and letting China subjugate their neighbors

But this is what I want. Russia is Europe's only hope.
>>
>>75807399

...you realize Putin basically lets the muslims in Russia, and especially Ramzan Kadyrov (quasi dictator of Chechnya) basically get away with whatever they want, right?

You've fallen for the memes, anon.
>>
>>75806067
I wanna fuck that girl
>>
>>75803644
It's a win-win situation.

Either he makes America great again and we can all be proud to be American again

Or he crashes the JewSA with no survivors, finally ending their decades long reign of tyranny and degeneracy in the world. Israel gets BTFO and the West will finally descend into chaos, and from that chaos a new racial order can be formed.

I'm hoping for the second one honestly #racewar
>>
File: hillary.jpg (40 KB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
40 KB, 600x396
>>75806067
President Hillary: Supreme Court packed with liberal justices within the first 100 days.

"Hate speech" and firearms are no longer protected due to amazing new interpretations of the constitution.
>>
>>75807584
>Ramzan Kadyrov
He resigned
>>
>>75809127

Proofs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

>Head of the Chechen Republic
Incumbent, Assumed office 15 February 2007, Acting: 5 April 2016 – Present

>Kadyrov announced on 27 February 2016 that he will be stepping down after the end of his second term of presidency which was set to expire on 5 April. However, Kadyrov later decided to run in the elections that will be held in September 2016. Putin appointed him as the acting head of Chechnya until the elections in a decree signed on 25 March.

As I said, he practically gets away with whatever he wants.
>>
>>75806190
>singlehandedly spawned SJWs, BLM, 60% white USA, ruined healthcare, ruined the military, ruined fucking everything

The Jews did all of that, though. The Jews created SJWs, the Jewish media gives them targets and amplifies their nonsense, and they weaponized niggers. They fund BLM directly. They push for massive illegal immigration and destruction of traditional marriage. They're behind the push for women and faggots in the military. And healthcare is bad because of the insurance companies, which are run by Jews.

He's just a nigger following orders, like damn near everyone else in politics on both sides.
>>
File: 1229555034204.jpg (64 KB, 550x445) Image search: [Google]
1229555034204.jpg
64 KB, 550x445
>Say he's undeniably terrible and directly causes the 4th Great Depression

He'd be kicked out of office long before any of this happens. And it's unlikely to ever happen under any scenario since he's a businessman first and foremost.

>Western Europe to fall completely into Russia's sphere of influence and letting China subjugate their neighbors.

Not my fucking problem. Seriously, where do you fags get off on telling America is the world's watchdog? How about Europe and Asia pick up their shit for once in their miserable fucking lives. God I wish America and Australia would have a defense pact and leave the rest of the world to fend for themselves.
>>
>>75810339

>He'd be kicked out of office long before any of this happens. And it's unlikely to ever happen under any scenario since he's a businessman first and foremost.

So says you, lel

>Seriously, where do you fags get off on telling America is the world's watchdog?

That's actually a hold over from the 20th century, and was the result of realizing that they best way preserve our hegemony os not to have all of Eurasia's forces combined, it's not like we're doing this for their benefit ffs.

We're not the global watch dog, we're the global super power. As the current nexus of global trade, our dominance is dependent on maintenance of the current order. I suppose we could sit back and be a second rate power, there's just no guarantee that the new hegemon will be anywhere as """benevolent""" as we were.
>>
So what? At least it wasn't Hillary, first and foremost. She will destroy this country's sovereignty and relinquish our right to bear munitions worth a rebellion against such a tyrannical force. We will crash and burn with Trump, the man who cares about sovereignty for ALL races, INCLUDING whites. At least we will have tried and regained our independence, no matter how short of a span it may have been.
>>
>>75803644
Blame the jews for all of it, obviously.
>>
>>75803644
Well, we already know theres a massive recession coming that Obamas been fudging numbers to coverup so in the media narrative, Id say this will definitely happen.
>>
>>75803644
More happenings will happen.
>>
>>75811635

lol you can't even own automatics without jumping through a crazy amount of hoops thanks to Reagan.

And honestly it's difficult to say whether a meh Clinton presidency would *really* be worse than a nightmarish Trump presidency, especially since the Republican congress would squash any attempt at public disarmament/anything else infringing on civil liberties.

>>75811757
>we already know theres a massive recession

Who is "we" and what proofs do you have, anon?
>>
the kikes at the Fed have a pin ready to pop the economic bubble at any moment

Wall Street is nothing but a giant scam. The economy got rekt while Dubbya was desperate to see it not pop until he was out of office, and Obama hasn't done anything to fix anything since then.

Trump knows it. So does everybody else. We've let jews print money and give it to themselves for so long it's run everybody into the poorhouse, and it's going to be ugly problem to fix.

Trump is the only hope of having someone who might actually give a damn about fixing it, though. Cruzman-Sachs and Hillary would just flood us with more niggers, spics and jihadists because they're good little goy who do what their globalist masters tell them to do.
>>
>>75810339
>God I wish America and Australia would have a defense pact

Appreciate the recognition. We would follow our brother the USA into battle until the end of days.
>>
>>75804634
Pic semi related.

Kill yourself, commie bastard
>>
>>75812753

>tfw no face, or semi related pic
>>
File: 1464599310688.jpg (929 KB, 840x3733) Image search: [Google]
1464599310688.jpg
929 KB, 840x3733
>>75812753
God dammit
>>
>>75812753
Communism has been the most effective form of government to prevent feminism.

Russia, China, Eastern EU? All very anti-feminist. Say what you will about its failings, which it has many, but I think history will show it survives the feminism genocide better than any other form of government.
>>
>>75803644
>Worst case scenario: Trump becomes president and is awful
sounds perfect. he's our Samson option.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.