[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you escape the Jew cities and move to the countryside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1463839416706.jpg (288 KB, 1800x1189) Image search: [Google]
1463839416706.jpg
288 KB, 1800x1189
How do you escape the Jew cities and move to the countryside if you live in a world where there aren't any low skilled jobs available and where land costs too much?

Do you have to be born in to a farmer family in order to live a good life?
>>
>>75799244
It doesn't matter, get the fuck out of Sodom before God nukes it from orbit.
>>
File: Robert_Zünd_Das_Säen.jpg (379 KB, 2000x1265) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Zünd_Das_Säen.jpg
379 KB, 2000x1265
>>
>>75799244
You're on the right track. Their long term plan is to have everyone in coffin-apartments in cities, because that way you are totally dependent on bottlenecked, centrally controlled systems.
>>
File: Amish_farm_morristown_new_york.jpg (356 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Amish_farm_morristown_new_york.jpg
356 KB, 1024x768
>>75799471
Jokes on them, I left the city a long time ago and would never consider going back even though I've been offered major pay raises to go work in the city.

I'd rather make shit money and live a hard life in God's green nature, surrounded by trees and real humans than some sand-nigger infested postmodernist tumblr paradise making a six-figure salary and drinking faggot coffee at Starbucks.
>>
>>75799431
This. The city folks will parish in nuclear hellfire as early as 2020.
>>
>>75799627
DUDE

that literally looks like a piece of shit
>>
>>75800667
I don't want to romanticize country life like OP is doing: mostly it's hard-scrabble and not all that picturesque.

Still beats living next to dune-coons, homos, and communists.
>>
>>75799244

The cuck shed is calling, Sven
>>
File: Ted Kaczynski and his cuckshed.jpg (96 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
Ted Kaczynski and his cuckshed.jpg
96 KB, 500x381
>>
File: 1453592977461.jpg (59 KB, 1280x824) Image search: [Google]
1453592977461.jpg
59 KB, 1280x824
>>75800855
Can't hear you. Too comfy
>>
>>75799244

Sven if you're genuinely interested in leaving society email me at [email protected].
I've formed a group of like minded individuals who want to start over and live off the land.
>>
>>75801745
Where?
>>
File: country life is good.jpg (765 KB, 1344x760) Image search: [Google]
country life is good.jpg
765 KB, 1344x760
>>75799244
Ive got two places I live at. Ive got a place out in the country with my gf but I travel down to central California for work. When I work, I crash at a little apartment just good enough to put a roof over my head. I dont mind it because I work 12.5 hr shifts so I dont spend a lot of time in my apartment. I envy those that can legitimately stay out here without reliance on the inner city.
>>
>>75801939
Ideally Siberia but we are also looking into other alternatives.We have some funds we just need willing dedicated people.
>>
File: 1464648634484.jpg (11 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1464648634484.jpg
11 KB, 221x228
>>75801261
> .jpg
C.A.F !
>>
>>75801745
>jewsdid1776
What now?
>>
>>75801745
Sorry. I don't involve myself with any virtuous organizations or communities. All throughout history they've always been subverted and then genocided. You especially should know this if you're Afrikaaner.

I rather not be killed
>>
>>75802271
It's a cool idea I've entertained myself. Fortunately I have the Canadian Taiga right next door, just need to raise the money to build and furnish a proper bugout location.

Are there no largely inaccessible natural regions in South Africa you could bugout to?
>>
>>75800790
Id rather live with them than living with Evangelist religious fanatics like yourself. You degenerates are no better than the ignorant Muslim you see in day to day life.
>>
>>75799244
that's a really beautiful picture op.
>>
>>75802522
We don't plan to organize a government or anything, we plan on settling, integrating and just living in peace.
>>
>>75802576
Well, you've certainly chosen your team, Emir of London.

I would rather live in a literal hole in the ground and eat roots than live with filthy sand-nigger invaders, their sympathizers, communist faggots hipsters, and constantly be surrounded by people and their noise and stink.

I want to be far, far away from the Soddoms and Gomorrah's when the "multicultural society" finally starts to cannibalize itself.

To each their own but I guarantee you'll try to flee here when things get bad but by then it will be too late.
>>
>>75802573
The niggers cover just about every inch of land here. There's 40 million or so.
>>
>>75802789

Are you the Namibia guy
>>
>>75802961
Wouldn't it make more sense to band together with the remaining whites and carve out a white homeland in South Africa?

Maybe you could get the Zionists to help you or something.
>>
>>75803029
No he's a madman. He plans on taking over Namibia. I just want to get far away from it all.
>>
>>75802833
I'm fine in Scotland, typical Canadian stereotyping the British flag as England - good job showing your vast knowledge of geography.

Multiculturalism in general isn't bad if you control it - only allow foreigners with qualifications into the country, this will help the economy, yet the current matter is we let any Tom, Dick and Harry in resulting in welfare crises. As for the social impact, as long as the majority of people integrate into society there will be no problems (again, if they have qualifications -> education -> not a retarded benefit fraud jihadist).
>>
>>75803233

There's nothing to take over. I looked at it. All the water is inland 100+ miles. It's literally desert.
>>
>>75803287
>Integration is going fine there are/will be no problems
>Our demographic replacement is a good thing, fellow goy!

It's nice that you live in Scotland but you really should read the news and actually pay fucking attention to what's going on in your own country.
>>
>>75803177
>White people planning on taking land
>In South Africa
Yeah that will never go well.
The niggers main talking point is "yer took our land"
Its the equivalent on Americans bringing back slavery.
>>
>>75803341
Exactly, how is he going to live sustainably in a desert in buttfuck nowhere
>>
File: 1464330121273.jpg (32 KB, 396x402) Image search: [Google]
1464330121273.jpg
32 KB, 396x402
I live in a big American city and am sick of it.
Am considering moving to a rural area.
Perhaps Maine or Alaska mainly because I hate warm weather.
The only problem now is figuring out how I will make income to support myself.
My two current ideas are either...
#1 : Some computer job of some sort (uh... coding?) that I would need schooling for and where I could do the work from home
#2. Electrician? Every place needs electricians right?

How reasonable does my plan sound?
>>
>>75803926
How about a real mans work like farmer, builder, fisherman, lumberjack, hunter and living off the land like your ancestors did? Its the only real way to be alive.
>>
I don't know if it's possible in Sweden but in the US you can apply for federal funds (grants that you don't have to pay back) to start up a new farms, I'm pretty sure you guys have something similar.
>>
>>75803400
Again as I said, you are basing your current opinions of integration on the current situation going on in many EU countries (I for one want to leave the EU), but this can easily be solved with some degree of control over immigration - 'cherry picking' if you will. People like Merkel, however, deserve no respect as they open the floodgates to allow every single immigrant in the country.

Demographic replacement will likely never occur in Scotland, minorities aren't even in the double digits over here - we'd gladly take in a few more immigrants as our population is incredibly small in comparison the land mass here. If you think I'm a product of Jews deception though, at least I am not the one that fled his own city and gave up to the minorities on your pursuit to your own secluded area.

I do pay attention to what is going on in my country, but because 55% of Scots decided they liked being cucked we have little to no control over major decisions that go forward.
>>
File: 1464807668168.jpg (671 KB, 2000x1339) Image search: [Google]
1464807668168.jpg
671 KB, 2000x1339
>>75804168
I'd be happy to try and live off the land in terms of hunting for food and perhaps gathering wood for heating but that won't pay for land taxes and such which (in Alaska anyway) are pretty damn high.

Not sure what builder is (building houses?) but that seems sort of along the same line of work that electricians are in. So not a terrible idea but perhaps I already kind of thought of it?

Not sure how many lumberjack jobs are available in those areas or if they're easy to get.
Not a terrible idea but I am not sure if I am cut out for it.
I did construction work once and I didn't much care for it. Not saying I would write it off completely but currently I am leaning more towards other potential options.

But yeah ideally I would love to just live off the land but because of land taxes and such it isn't really an option.
>>
>>75804329
Scotland is lucky you're in UK. You'd be even more cucked if you would have be independent.

You're like Catalonia, if you'd get independence you'd go full Sweden mode
>>
>>75803177
Good idea. They brutally murder 10-20 whites EVERY SINGLE DAY just for owning property. "Give us back our land" is how they justify it and everyone treats them like heroes.
>>
>>75804456
see this post. I'm recruiting
>>75801745
>>
>>75802336
Prove it wrong
>>
>>75804745
tru famalam. can confirm
>>
>>75804721
Some people get that impression because we all follow the SNP. Truth is, people just follow them for the cause of independence. This is legitimately the only reason some people voted for them. A lot of people here would prefer a centre-right party in power (see the last election results) if we did go independent.
>>
>>75804329
You seriously don't see the difference between European immigration and third-world Muslim with 70 iq immigration?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.