[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /pol/ feel about zeitgeist? I watched it last night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 273x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 273x364
How does /pol/ feel about zeitgeist? I watched it last night and it seemed pretty good. I've always been a 9/11 truther, but I didn't really understand central banks and shit like that until I watched it. Is it accurate or is it just propaganda?
>>
it's a horribly misinformed and incorrect movie that honestly tries to give a good view on what the world is but is so outdated now. It was interesting like 8 years ago or whenever it originally came out. because it seemed more like a fan video, but with an official release it's kinda stuck.

the real version of the film would blow your mind, but they don't give out copies of it.
>>
>>75796689
I semi agree with this. The original film has some good points, but Zeitgeist: Moving Forward is the most modern and most relevant film to watch.
>>
>>75796689
>the real version of the film would blow your mind, but they don't give out copies of it.
what?
>>
>>75796523
its retards who've read the first chapter of eco101 and then pretend they understand macroeconomics on every level, so it turns into a huge pile of misinformation.

plebtier basically.
>>
>>75797383
Any good documentaries on the banking cartel that you recommend?
>>
Zietgiest is alright i guess, but The Venus Project is absolute shit-tier robo-communist pie-in-the sky bullshit bullshit bullshit bullshit
>>
What are some /pol/ approved documentaries?

>inb4 rise of the Third Reich
>>
>>75796523
it's like marxism, identifies a few problems then says lets all hug and everything will work
>>
>>75799149
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
>>
>>75800352
this is awesome
>>
>>75796523
Doesn't understand basic economics. It would be better to read the book "Basic economics" than to waste 2 hours watching this.
>>
>>75796523
This movie is stupid and use fake information as a fact

Imagine a bomb explode somewhere at 10:00pm
Now imagine someone say you did it, saying "he was there with a bomb on his hands and even said to his friend, 'hey i am gonna explode this place at 10:00 pm"

If the second info was true, then you would be probably the one that detonated the bomb, but the second info is not true
>>
>>75797383
wot it say
>>
>>75796523
The documentaries are great and cover a lot of problems with the current monetary system and growth based economy. But the Venus project seems like a distant dream because of how divided the world is and how different peoples ideals are. But i'd be interested to hear more about their ideas on "in between" models that would help the world to actually transition to such utopia or close to it.
>>
>>75796523
The movie has two sequels
- Zeitgeist Addendum
- Zeitgeist: moving forward

They're bit more up to date and cover a bit different subjects, pretty interesting even if you don't agree with their solution.
>>
>>75802477
>the Venus project seems like a distant dream because of how divided the world is and how different peoples ideals are
it's just techno-marxism, you stupid faggot
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.