[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.radiodresden.de/nachrich ten/lokalnachrichten/asy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: theres_the_door.png (495 KB, 1000x535) Image search: [Google]
theres_the_door.png
495 KB, 1000x535
http://www.radiodresden.de/nachrichten/lokalnachrichten/asylbewerber-aus-netto-markt-gezerrt-und-an-baum-gefesselt-1228760/
>Asylum seeker tries to steal booze from a supermarket in Eastern Germany
>someone calls militia
>they drag him out
>beat him up
>tie him to a tree
>claim self defense
Is it happening?
>>
>>75795447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f8w9c-eSHU
Video related
>>
(Please send help)
>>
>>75795447
Just wait and watch the media turn this into a hate crime.
>>
>>75795447
Btw in the video you can clearly see that he kicks one of the militia guys first and gets a punch in return
>tied him to a tree
Yeah that one is over the top i guess
>>
Germany NO! Ms. Merkel is going to hear about this, and she is NOT going to be happy!
>>
>>75795447
Should have hung him by the neck.

This is what happens when police cease even attempting to do the job of justice.
>>
What I found interesting is that one of the guys from the "militia" looks like a Turkish immigrant.
>>
>>75798182
Are there pics of the guys? From the video, they look pretty tough and big.

Also, what is a militia in this context? Do they have any official designation, or is it basically like a neighborhood watch gang?
>>
>militia gets there while the police are sitting with their thumbs in eachothers asses
>>
>>75798182
There are a lot of Turks in these kind of groups. But mostly Russians.
>>
>>75798400
>a neighborhood watch gang
This. There is now a pending investigation regarding unlawful detention (they tied him to a tree). Also another investigation against the refugee for threatening the cashier.
>>
>>75797546

Better than hung from a tree
>>
Actually, as the article states they just practised their right of keeping a criminal in place until the police arrived. I´m still at least 9000% sure, that the media will spin it and a german judge will fuck them up, unless they sue their way all up the BGH.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.