[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>“NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: usa.jpg (125 KB, 800x420) Image search: [Google]
usa.jpg
125 KB, 800x420
>“NOW, THEREFORE, I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the United States, do hereby proclaim June 2016 as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Pride Month,” dictated the 44th US president. “I call upon the people of the United States to eliminate prejudice everywhere it exists, and to celebrate the great diversity of the American people.”
>>
>>75793044
What the fuck is this Marxist niggardry?
>>
>>75793164
What the fuck is Marxist niggardy?
>>
File: WAKEMEUP.jpg (158 KB, 908x1000) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP.jpg
158 KB, 908x1000
does anyone take US refugees
>>
Why does Obama have to defend his legacy? Makes you think.
>>
>>75793798
Really makes you think
>>
>>75793464
Fuck off, Canada belongs to the Nords
>>
>>75793464
Canada will take you as an American refugee if you're queer and claim your state discriminates against the queers.
>>
>>75793044
so that's the reason behind UCLA shooting?
>>
>>75793044

For a sexual orientation that makes up maybe 1-2% of the population of the United States, these people have such a powerful lobby that it gives you the impression 30% of Americans are queer

I wonder who could be behind all this
>>
File: 1464407944757.png (126 KB, 1168x1107) Image search: [Google]
1464407944757.png
126 KB, 1168x1107
>>75795147
>>
IT'S REAL! FUCK!
>>
http://whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/31/presidential-proclamation-lgbt-pride-month-2016
>>
>>75793464
You can come here but only after you convert and change name to Abu Sameen.
>>
We lost

All the fighting we have done has been in vain, gay marriage will never be overturned

Fuck this world. I'm done with politics
>>
3.8% is still 9,083,558 people. Are you willing to discriminate against all those people?

I honestly don't see what the big deal is
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.