[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/, seems like they're really taking this serious.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (100 KB, 641x676) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
100 KB, 641x676
Well /pol/, seems like they're really taking this serious. They signed this shit last night and a day later I already got a warning from Kikebook saying they removed some posts where I described the massive shortcomings of islam due to the fact they don't accept the principles of the Enlightenment. Apparently that violates their 'code of conduct'. Which is funny because I kept it civil and only listed facts. Seems like they're really serious about cracking down on free speech now...

Anyone else seen similar shit happen today?
>>
>>75792658
post screens
>>
>>75792658
Overwhelm their systems.
>>
>>75792863

Screens of what? My posts obviously got deleted.
>>
really makes you think
>>
>>75793166
Post screens of the warning.
>>
>>75793060
Make a new system
>>
Soon 4chan will belong to the Americas and the Asians. Glorius.
>>
And yet if you got on your knees and begged for a mouthful of sharia juice and that it's perfectly okay for Muslims to treat women and homosexuals like garbage that probably wouldn't qualify as hate speech.
>>
>>75793296

Just their standard copy-pasted bullshit with a link to their ToS without actually explaining anything about it that was wrong.
>>
Presumably they are being alerted to "hate speech" by some reporting system.

Report every post you see, regardless of its content and slow their system to a crawl
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.