[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The world's longest - and deepest - rail tunnel opens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: _89846552_89843997.jpg (59 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_89846552_89843997.jpg
59 KB, 660x371
>The world's longest - and deepest - rail tunnel opens in Switzerland on Wednesday.

>For 17 years, 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, more than 2,000 people have worked on the tunnel. There have been accidents: nine tunnel miners have died.

Wew lad, /lit/'s solution for existential crises is to become a wagie who dies and becomes a statistic so Staceys can get their make up two days earlier or whatever? What the fuck are you guys on? Explain yourselves.

Can any book explain, cure, or do anything about this crushing existential angst? Spare me the religion, I'm not a third worlder.
>>
>>75791185
>>
>>75791185
>The world's longest - and deepest - rail tunnel opens in Switzerland on Wednesday.

Now, we'll never find all that stolen Jew gold.
>>
>>75791185
It's being part of a human endeavor greater than anything else you could have been a part of. This is like building the pyramids, or the Hoover Dam.

Of course women will never comprehend this.
>>
>>75791185
Now swedes can take all the big black carts they can fit
>>
>>75791185

>Spare me the religion, I'm not a third worlder.

OP you have reached new levels of enlightenment previously thought impossible
>>
File: 1454632017774.gif (910 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454632017774.gif
910 KB, 600x600
>>75793370

>inb4 bites
>>
We should kill 9 Swiss women to make up for this inequality.
>>
>>75791185
It's not like you are shitposting without all the efforts and dead people that brought you the electronic device you're using, the electricity to power it and al the comfort (home, food and instruction) to make you a dickhead right now.

These are for humanity's advancement. Problem is, faggots like you happens in such an advanced environment
>>
>>75793262
only if they dug it out by hand... Pyramids were mind boggling
>>
>>75791185

>2,000 workers for 17 years
>9 dead

That is a pretty high number of deaths for an European infrastructure project.
>>
File: Gnomes-of-Zurich.jpg (72 KB, 630x469) Image search: [Google]
Gnomes-of-Zurich.jpg
72 KB, 630x469
>>75793028
The gnomes never give up their gold.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.