[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN WHEN OUR OWN PRIME MINISTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
HOW THE FUCK ARE WE SUPPOSED TO WIN WHEN OUR OWN PRIME MINISTER IS AGAINST US?

REEEEEE
>>
>>75787354
Fuck, even the most retarded leftist should be able to see through this blatant propaganda.
>>
>>75787354
it doesnt even matter. even if the leave vote wins the EU will ignore it like theyve done so in the past with other country referendums.

If you want real change start by getting rid of your PM for starters.
>>
This canĀ“t be real.
>>
File: 1464740732917.jpg (10 KB, 347x315) Image search: [Google]
1464740732917.jpg
10 KB, 347x315
Honestly this kind of message is so ridiculously desperate I wonder if it actually helps people voting Romain.
>>
>>75787683
Referendum was agreed last government. It has nothing to do with Cameron we already decided we would have one. Even if conservatives lost the last election we'd still be having the referendum. Cameron is only saying stay because Thatcher put us in to be begin with. Doesn't look decent to go back in your policies. It's all bollocks really.
>>
>>75787354
this dude should worry about his own country wtf
>>
>>75787809
i agree this is fake right ?
>>
>>75788177
no
>>
>>75788305
source it fgt
>>
>>75788382
https://i.gyazo.com/be0dc9e8170c8f706c245da68b0c3856.png
>>
File: you.jpg (16 KB, 312x417) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
16 KB, 312x417
ITT people can't google their way to Camerons twitter to check if its real or not
>>
File: Untitled.png (302 KB, 611x461) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
302 KB, 611x461
Don't worry cunt nuggets, 'tis a fake.

God Bless the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
>>
>>75788558
get out of here Hillary shill
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 248x203
You pay billions to EU they send some back to your politicians. Its a pretty simple choice for them.
>>
>>75788558
It's never going to be reformed don't you retards understand that
>>
>>75787354
Please leave, if you don't you'll look like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>75788715
I'm voting leave f.a.m.
I know it's not going to be reformed
>>
>>75788715
The UK is done.

We're literally saying no to control over ourselves, no to control over regulations, yes to a country that borders Syria joining the European Union, yes to wage compression, yes to open door immigration, yes to stagnation, yes to the status quo, yes to mediocrity.

Very sad.
>>
>>75788430
seems legit
>>
File: tumblr_mjypwsd1yh1r9hvqeo1_500.png (301 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjypwsd1yh1r9hvqeo1_500.png
301 KB, 500x333
>"Great" Britain
>>
THE BODIES ARENT EVEN COLD, DAVID
>>
>>75787354
Because people hate the prime minister? The majority do hate him, right? I think it's pretty much unheard of for most elected leaders to have anything above 40% approval like 90% of the time.
>>
>>75788558
>you see, it creates more jobs because when mohammed blows up another bus and kills 3 dozen people, there is an explosive surge in positions available in various fields ready for fresh faces
>>
>>75789287
yes but the majority of the majority are feminists that would rather be raped by a black man than be called racist.

That word is so powerful.
We have managed to convince leftists to value white immigration over non-white immigration because of the R word.

The R word holds great power over millenials.
>>
>>75787354
Disgusting, comparing a recent shooting to leaving the cuck union.
>>
File: This_is_the_future_you_choose.jpg (144 KB, 614x614) Image search: [Google]
This_is_the_future_you_choose.jpg
144 KB, 614x614
>>75787354
British media is a laughingstock worldwide. For as long as I can remember it has been bald-faced, emotionally manipulative and ceaselessly appeals to its arbitrary standards of morality and decency, which are now widely divorced from public opinion.
Obviously this has occurred in north america, but(and maybe it's just my conditioning) I find they sell it worse in the UK.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.