[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why support the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 696x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 696x960
If you alt-right cucks had it your way, America would be even more shit than it is now.

Just to indulge my curiosity of you basement dwellers, what racist, bigoted, faggot laws would you implement in the US of A, greatest nation of all time?
How will you make America great again?
>>
Oh no you didn't.
You just triggered /pol/.

Incoming shitstorm:
>>
I would require trigger warnings on posts such as >>75782914 this one. Words like "f****t" perpetuate a culture of persecution and violence that is no longer acceptable in modern society.
>>
A murder suicide is not a mass shooting you neckbearded basement dweller. Go back to watching gay anime.
>>
>Be American
>Get shot
>>
>>75782914

First I would round up people like you and fuck your boipussies raw.
>>
>2 dead in murder-suicide
>mass shooting

Do what now?
>>
>>75783199
This board find the word c*ck far more offensive.
>>
>>75783242
I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
File: 1464135647471.png (167 KB, 321x320) Image search: [Google]
1464135647471.png
167 KB, 321x320
>>75782914
>2 dead
>mass shooting

literally only 00000000627155848% of our population died lol
>>
>>75782914
first law would institute free helicopter rides with complimentary 10' of rope for people like you
>>
File: 1461014844832.jpg (101 KB, 920x727) Image search: [Google]
1461014844832.jpg
101 KB, 920x727
>>75782914
Fuck off loser shill. Are 4 cents really worth this crap ?
>>
>>75783544
That sounds like fun, but the comment was structured like an insult.

Not sure if autism or if you're just autistic
>>
>>75783617
Who would I even be shilling for and why would they want me to shill?

Do you know what shill means?
>>
File: washington-and-his-ball-cap.jpg (288 KB, 554x380) Image search: [Google]
washington-and-his-ball-cap.jpg
288 KB, 554x380
>>75782914

>implying america ever stopped being great
>>
>>75783747
>alt right is stupid
>america can't be made great again
"I'm not shilling guys come on"
You should be proud of your country, not trying to bring it down, you fucking turd.
>>
>>75784639
For who? For what?
>>
>>75782914
>Double murder
>Mass shooting
Are you retarded?
>>
>>75785075
Shilling for hillary, for globalists, for Soros, for anyone on the left, I don't even know anymore.
Shilling for someone that fucking hates the USA
It doesn't matter, what matters is that for some strange reason you seem to dislike your country. That I can't understand. You should hate those that try and bring it down. If going in this direction is turn America shit then why not try to go to the opposite one? What's the worse that can happen, anyway ? Your country is in big debt, it has a violent crime problem(mine has too, but we're third world, you aren't), you have a leftist infestation and then you have the fucking feminists and BLM activists. Can it really get any worse if you vote for someone that actually tries to fix the country, for fuck's sake
>>
>>75786057
It's pretty shit if you ask me.
You obviously haven't been here
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.