[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We don't need to ban guns, we need to ban white boys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: another white boy.png (44 KB, 1080x206) Image search: [Google]
another white boy.png
44 KB, 1080x206
We don't need to ban guns, we need to ban white boys.
>>
>>75782847

>white male
>dressed in black

Whitey even tries to frame the black man for his crimes
>>
>>75782847

We need to start throwing you people into mental institutions where you belong.
>>
>not a white male
>doesn't get told what race it is
>is a white male
>is told near immediately
>>
>>75782847
But one of the dead was the shooter so how could the active shooter be a white male dressed in black?
>>
>>75782847
>murder suicide
>somehow A FUCKING WHITE MALE is seen wandering around as a 'suspect' an hour after.
>>
>>75782847
Whites are a cancer to this planet. They are the most dangerous animals in the world. I'm not saying we should do something about them but we should definitely do something about them.

And before you complain. No, this is not hate speech. This is a legitimate position. Still, if I replaced "Whites" with "Mexicans", "Blacks", "Muslims" or any other group, it would be hate speech.

I am the very model of a modern Western liberal.
>>
>>75783151

The liberal shills are too busy shit posting to keep up with the actual facts.
>>
>>75782847
Someone post the murder rate by race for this baiting faggot
>>
>>75782847
lmao they mention its a white male but when its a nigger the race is nowhere to be found.
>>
what's wrong with killing people?
>>
It's amazing how swiftly Coulter's Law goes into effect when the shooter is white.
>>
Im a #Cruzmissile now
>>
>>75782847
>white guy kills someone
>villify the shit out of him, show him and his family on the news. talk shows talk about the problem in America with these shooters with a white guys picture on screen

>black guy molests children, burns house down, robs a bank, and kills 14 people
>.....
>>
>>75783069
well duh what did you expect from the media?
>>
kinda hoping the next school shooting is done by a black guy, just to see the instagram/twitter memes to halt and see all those stupid kids to realize how stupid they look doing memes and making fun about school shootings where black people have been victims
>>
>>75782847
We got a motive yet?

Can't help but notice that Milo and his merry band of protesters was there yesterday.
>>
>>75782847
wew lad

This is gonna be fun
>>
File: 1464281192427.png (374 KB, 718x934) Image search: [Google]
1464281192427.png
374 KB, 718x934
>>75783281
i know this is bait but i just wanted to post this rare king wewuz
>>
>>75785514
You have to show up to school to be a school shooter.
>>
>>75787023
That show was absolute shit, but that picture is perfect.
>>
We need to ban women rights.

No more shootings.
>>
>>75787501
lel
>>
File: coulters_law.png (36 KB, 362x215) Image search: [Google]
coulters_law.png
36 KB, 362x215
>>75782847
More bait. Still haven't identified shooter. All they say is victim is professor, student was shooter.
>>
>>75782847
Niggers make up 13.2% of the population and account for 48% of the homicides. Of course it mostly is black men doing them so it's really more like 6% of the US causing 48% of the homicides. Wanna try again nigger or better yet just ship your black ass back to that garbage dump called Africa
>>
>>75787775
>show
read the manga shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>75782847
Cool, ban Muslims and Islam too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
>>75783151
The Jew is working overtime. They do this every single time a nigger shoots up a place. You plant the lie and enough people believe it, since other liars keep re-enforcing it. They never bother to confirm. If it's all over kikebook it must be accurate.

CNN literally went on for two straight hours about "fucking white males" after the Umpqua Community College, even after it was revealed that the shooter was a half-nigger. AND they lightened the motherfucker's photo by a good four shades.
>>
>>75782847
>oyyy veyy! da white boys be actin' up!

Shut up you retard, nigs did the same thing in Chicago memorial day weekend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.