[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christian General: Deus Vult Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: Deus Vult.png (165 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.png
165 KB, 640x640
For all things Christian

Catholics and Protestants alike are welcome to discuss theology. Try to be polite.

Atheists also welcome, but try to be constructive.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5qBNaU9a6Q
Also, please suggest things for me to include to future OPs.

Despite any denomination disagreements, keep in mind that we are all seeking God.
>>
>>75780524

Bumping with music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxsA3J_3kEA
>>
DEUS VULT
>>
>>75780524

If God is omniscient and omnipotent why the ego jealousy stuff needing praise and servitude?
>>
>>75781253

Knowing everything and being able to do everything doesn't mean you do not want anything.

God loves us all infinitely, and wants us to love him as well.
>>
>>75780524
I wanted to convert but I disagree with the pope..
He is being too much leftist, too political, of course I thinks we should be a bit more tolerant but this as gone too far.
So I don't know what to do
>>
>>75781445

If God loves us infinitely, why does he/she/it want us to love back? An infinite love would surely not require any in return.
>>
File: 1464754283983.png (590 KB, 733x1127) Image search: [Google]
1464754283983.png
590 KB, 733x1127
>>75781767

>I wanted to convert but I disagree with the pope..

I am Catholic and I disagree with the Pope.

Of course, you do not have to be Catholic to follow God.

But we have had worse Popes. We have had Popes who were truly heretics and even had children.

That is not what disqualifies a Pope.

It's sort of like how you respect that the President is holding the seat of the President. You might not respect the man holding the position, but you respect that he is holding that position legitimately.

That is how conservative Catholics view the Pope.

I'm a very new Catholic myself.
>>
>>75780524
Bugger off, >>>/x/ is over there.
>>75781445
In a similar vein: how can things happen in a way he doesn't want them to? He wants us to go to Heaven to be with him and not go to Hell, right? How can things happen contrarh to his will?
>>
File: kike.jpg (40 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
40 KB, 600x600
Christianity is a blight on white people.
>>
File: 1464755427338.png (207 KB, 443x523) Image search: [Google]
1464755427338.png
207 KB, 443x523
>>75781890

Because the nature of Love itself is not just one way.

The nature of Gods love is not one way either.

The Father loves the Son. The Son also in return, loves the Father.
>>
I'm an atheist, but I'm convinced atheism has fucked this country up. The majority of people are to degenerate to not have a religious moral code to follow. In the absence of that, they go full on degen.
>>
>>75781999

>Implying that the Christian body politic is not relevant to /pol/
>>
>>75782143

You are correct. Atheism results in the decay of morality and brings about degeneracy.

Atheism happens when there is an absence of good teaching of God, and that happens when there is cruelty and oppressive behavior within the Church.
>>
>>75780524
well i guess we are gonna have one 24/7 now. this is good
>>
>>75781767
become a protestant
>>
File: ZwmdQsU.png (231 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
ZwmdQsU.png
231 KB, 678x678
>>75782574

Maybe not 24/7, but I plan to have a few up every day if I can.

People need God more than ever.
>>
>>75781999
Love that is not freely given is not love at all.
>>
>>75782138

True, infinite love is unconditional. The need for reciprocated love implies doubt in ones self. Doubt implies omnipotence and omnicience is false.
>>
>>75781999
well im a calvinist, so i would not agree that God wants everyone to go to heaven
>>
>>75781767
>but I disagree with the pope..
It's okay to if what he says contradicts the Church's teachings:
>Any time the Pope teaches, he must be heard, his authority given respect, and the teaching given the benefit of the doubt because it comes from the Vicar of Christ. But if it contradicts prior infallible Magisterium, it is not infallible -- and it must not be obeyed if it proves harmful to the faith.
Please read more on it here:
http://www.fisheaters.com/papolatry.html
>>
>>75781990
I think I will think about it again and read the bible.
I believe in god but I actually never converted and my parents are atheists.
>>75782651
France is more catholic
>>
>>75782740

The Father loves you regardless of whether or not you love him.

That is not why he wants you to love him back.
>>
>>75782653
well if the end times are coming, then whats going on in the world makes a lot of sense
>>
>>75782856
John Calvin was French, and the Houghgonots used to live in france. the catholics were just mean
>>
File: 1464763489949.jpg (28 KB, 274x355) Image search: [Google]
1464763489949.jpg
28 KB, 274x355
>>75782856

That's awesome! Feel free to ask anything of course.

>>75782940

I believe that the end times are close brother. The Globalists seek to make way for a World Government that shall give rise to Anti-Christ.

But that is my opinion.
>>
>>75783131
i feel it too, but no one can be certain
>>
>>75782928

Why does he want us to love him back?
>>
File: jesus-christ-cross.jpg (52 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
jesus-christ-cross.jpg
52 KB, 640x360
>>75783233

Haven't you ever known that you would love someone no matter what, and still you wanted them to love you too anyway?

The nature of love is a hope that there will also be requited love. But of course, you love them even if they don't appreciate you.

You love that person so much, that you are willing to sacrifice yourself for them, even if they don't recognize your sacrifice.

and you would die for them. You would suffer the greatest agony just so that they would be safe.
>>
What is the most militant Christian denomination, and why is it Orthodoxy?
>>
File: 1[1].jpg (651 KB, 1600x560) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
651 KB, 1600x560
Good evening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVIyya0KlyY
>>
>>75781253
>At first, this seemed like a good objection, but after about ten years I realized the first aspect of the 'answer'--that of His love for truth. If God made the universe as it is, with its beauty, diversity, and dependence on Him, then 'praise' or 'glory' was the only truthful response to Him. In other words, given the relative disparity in power, elegance, goodness, integrity between the universe and God, a recognition of this disparity was the only 'intellectually honest' position to take. And since God is very much interested in intellectual honesty, then it only made sense for this response to be one God desired. He wanted us to be truthful about everything--ourselves, our world, and our God. And, accordingly, it didn't look quite as 'pathological' for God to desire this!
>>
>>75783718
> My son took and passed his test for his driver's license yesterday. He had driven a little over 1,000 miles with me by his side over the past 7-8 months. We spent hours and hours working on this, first driving in circles in empty parking lots at midnight, practicing parallel parking between shopping carts, routine local trips (every excuse for an errand I could find), and then finally the big road trip (a 9-10 hour trip I took with each of my kids driving, involving all types of road conditions possible--deep city, mountains, tourist towns, old highways, winding narrow roads, horrid interstate loops, etc.). And yesterday he passed the exam. And on the way home, in between fits of euphoria and relief, this young man thanked me, genuinely and deeply, for all the hours, patience, instructions, nurturing, perseverance, encouragement I had given him...This little verbal appreciation message from him lasted only 3-4 minutes, but its effect on me was fascinating--I was proud of him for having the depth, sensitivity, and perspective to recognize that giving on my part! His "praise" and appreciation for my 'goodness' spoke volumes about HIS character, depth, honesty, sensitivity. I did not do those things to 'earn' his appreciation at all, but the fact that he responded in this way impressed me immensely, and I was ready to praise HIM for his response...
http://christianthinktank.com/l083097.html
>>
File: 1464763565326.png (56 KB, 782x790) Image search: [Google]
1464763565326.png
56 KB, 782x790
>>75783639

Welcome Italian bro
>>
>>75783521

But if I reject Gods love I will be made to suffer torment for eternity. How is this love?
>>
>>75782143
well im an A Atheist, i dont believe Atheists exist, and when they deny the God they know exists, they live an absurd world view Romans 1:18-22
>>
>>75784069
do you want to live with God for eternity?
>>
>>75784069
the eternal suffering is the abstinence from God

your actions in life showed that you don't love him? that you reject him?
on the moment of judgment he respects your will and doesn't take you in heaven with him, he doesn't force you to stay with him

as God respects our free will in life, he will do in after life

>>75783913
hullo
>>
>>75784069
So you would reject His love and then wonder where that love is when it matters most (i.e. the afterlife)?
>>
>>75784626
i dont know if the fire is real, but the separation is the real punishment
>>
File: So Shall It Be.png (242 KB, 607x556) Image search: [Google]
So Shall It Be.png
242 KB, 607x556
I believe in prophecies and our Lord was one of them. And shall it be, the elected be victorious and the righteousness left from sin of those that turn away and speak out against Him, the King of Men.

Our time is now.
>>
>>75784069

Every day there are people being murdered.

Just today, who can know how many people are being tortured and killed, or how many people will die of starvation.

How many people have you hurt? Can you remember how many people you made cry?

God doesn't send people to hell SIMPLY because they reject his love. But because they chose evil. They chose to hurt other people, they chose to follow a path that was filled with disease, sickness, murder and degeneracy.

God is like a huge consuming fire, and anything that tries to be with God that is not fire will be consumed and fall away as ash.

If you knowingly reject that. If you know God is real, and you reject him anyway, then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
reminder that here you can recite the divine office (latin and english)
http://divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl

here you have liturgy of the hours (latin/english)
http://www.universalis.com
http://www.ibreviary.org/it/tools/ibreviary-web.html

liturgy of the hour is broadcasted in latin on Radio Vaticana (and you can find the podcast too)
http://en.radiovaticana.va/podcast
(you find the liturgical programs on the right)

daily reminder to pray the rosary every day
>>
What I /pol/ think is very interesting is the argument against the Jews. I think it does not stand strong enough. That it is a weak argument.

How is it not?
>>
>>75780524
>Atheists also welcome, but try to be constructive.
das racist
>>
>>75785068

The common jew is not like the elitest jew, that's really the confusion.

/pol/ has a hard time articulating itself.

The Royal Families have long believed that they are descended from Charlemagne. They further believe a blasphemy that Charlemagne was descended from Mary Magdelene and Jesus.

This makes them believe that they hold the true bloodline of David and will give birth to the Messiah.

In my opinion, it is this belief of theirs that will give rise to Anti-Christ.

It also explains much of the incest involved in royal families over the years, to keep the bloodline "pure"
>>
File: Christ_929a28_5772202.jpg (51 KB, 580x606) Image search: [Google]
Christ_929a28_5772202.jpg
51 KB, 580x606
>>75785227

I only say that because Fedoras like to charge in here and start spamming.
>>
>>75784461

But surely an infinite love would dictate he/she/it/they would not let suffering happen in the afterlife. Therefore the love is conditional and not infinite.
>>
File: 1461918650267.png (221 KB, 1202x1033) Image search: [Google]
1461918650267.png
221 KB, 1202x1033
May God bless you my brothers and sisters.

Why is ensemble organum so based?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoByeIZXkmY
>>
Does anyone here prefer contemperary sevice over traditional; personally i like to hear an organ and sit in the pews, and here a good butt pinching sermon.
>>
>>75785517

If you love someone, you must let them choose their own path.

You can't force them.
>>
>>75780524
Deus Vult needs to end.

"My Kingdom is not of this world."

"He who takes the sword will perish by the sword."

How do Christians deal with violence in this world?
>>
>>75785335
This issue or any other issue. As long as it is not at least DEFCON 4 at the most relevant places how can it ever justify the point about Jews it is now on /pol/?
>>
>>75785517
we are all born with a sinful nature, so we are naturally rebellious to God. if you die in this sinful nature, you will still be in it when you are in the afterlife, you will still be sinning beyond the first death, and straight into the second.
>>
File: 86961.png (16 KB, 321x168) Image search: [Google]
86961.png
16 KB, 321x168
>>75785068

I have been thinking about this. I know this is /pol/, but I think we need to differentiate between the devout, earnest Jewish common folk who only want to serve God as they understand Him, and the (largely atheist) diaspora of wealthy bankers and elites who have disproportionate power all over the world.

For this reason I have no problem with the State of Israel existing and protecting its people but find foreign Zionism to be evil.
>>
>>75785670
I'm the opposite. I don't like organs, especially modern ones and would like to hear older modes of chant than gregorian.
>>
>>75785758
the sword analogy was used in the context of raising it to the governing authorities going serving a warrant to arrest Jesus, your not supposed to be rebellious in that nature, Romans 13
>>
>>75785758

It's true. Those who live by the sword do die by the sword.

But Jesus also commanded Peter to get a sword so that they could defend themselves if necessary.

>>75785787

/pol/ is filled with a lot of hatred and angst. Sort of like the world.

The goal of Satan is to divide people. Divide people into the smallest groups possible.

Hate the Jews

Hate the Niggers

Hate the Gays

Hate the Muslims

No, we must love everyone and try to help everyone.

Our battle is not against flesh and blood.

Our fight is against ideology, against corrupting belief systems. It's against principalities and powers in high places.
>>
>>75785732

An infinite love would of course allow freedom of choice. But I'm asking if an infinite love would allow an eternity of suffering.
>>
File: 394px-Hieronymus_Bosch_013.jpg (96 KB, 394x900) Image search: [Google]
394px-Hieronymus_Bosch_013.jpg
96 KB, 394x900
>>75783639
https://my.mixtape.moe/yerinm.webm
>>
Just a simple pastebin I've put together for Christians and seekers alike.

http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Enjoy.
>>
>>75785955
okay well thats cool, i used to go to a church were they had a full band, but i think there is a time for worship music, and a time for christian rock
>>
>>75786094

Freedom of choice means a possibility of choosing an eternity of suffering.

You basically answered your own question.

The idea of Hell must bother you a lot.
>>
>>75780524
Hey fellow Christ bros, got a question can objective morality be proven without resorting to the authority of God?
>>
>>75782328
And as a result of false teachings, as here:>>75784069
>if I reject Gods love I will be made to suffer torment for eternity.
>>
>>75786282
nope
>>
>>75786072

I do not think racial separatism *necessarily* has to be founded in hate but can be out of love for one's own Folk. Usually that is not the case, however.

As for me, I regard all Christians as brothers and sisters in Christ
>>
>>75785758
>Deus Vult needs to end.
>"My Kingdom is not of this world."

Then why help the poor or feed the starving?

>"He who takes the sword will perish by the sword."

It's an observation and a warning not a command.

>How do Christians deal with violence in this world?

You defend yourself.
>>
>>75786325
What about natural law? I'm just trying to find a way to justify objective truths, such as the immorality of murder without saying God told me in the 10 commandments.
>>
File: walter-brennan-wink.jpg (17 KB, 277x357) Image search: [Google]
walter-brennan-wink.jpg
17 KB, 277x357
>>75780524
I just got my letter that says I'm off probation after 2.7 years.
My charges are now dismissed.
I'm officially a free man again.
Before long I'll be able to own a firearm, but it's too late to register Republican in my state.
I spent all night working on my home network and solving connection problems between all my toys.
And now I'm celebrating with shots of straight Vodka that I haven't touched the entire time I was on probation before I go to bed this evening.

And I'm already feeling a bit tipsy after just two.

You guys have a Jeezusy day, k?
>>
>>75786346

Yea, for me its never been about race. It's always been about ideology.

I'm not talking about immigration policies or whatever. I'm talking about how we should respond to people.
>>
>>75786025
>>75786072
Both of these are wrong.

The swords in Luke were to fulfill the prophecy of Isaiha.

When Peter used the sword to cut the hear off of the high priest, Jesus reprimanded him and then healed the high priests ear.
>>
>>75786374
if you read the passage, its talking about rebelling against governing authorities, which we are commanded not to do (Romans 13)
>>
>>75786374
Heretical.

You deny the words of Jesus and ascribe your own meaning to them by taking verse out of context. Jesus didn't condone violence in anyway.
>>
>>75780524
>keep in mind that we are all seeking God.
The wrong one tho.

Satan quads get
>>
>>75786523

That's true, but Jesus did command him to get the sword in the first place.

and God commanded the Jews to fight the Giants in Canaan.

Sometimes there is violence.
>>
>>75786468
natural law comes from the mind God, but if you are having trouble with defending your faith, look into presuppositional apologetics
>>
>>75786550
I thought it was because Jesus didn't want Peter to die.
Cause He needed him to do some stuff later on, something to do with a rock.
>>
>>75786182

I might add that to the OP
>>
>>75786694
To fulfill prophecy.
>>
Does anyone happen to have Wolfsheims pastebin?
>>
File: Hyla blue largposter copy.jpg (387 KB, 2513x3658) Image search: [Google]
Hyla blue largposter copy.jpg
387 KB, 2513x3658
who /chaplet of divine mercy/ here?
I know that it's usually aimed at certain days during the year, but I feel inspired to recite it anyway. Of curse I also recite the rosary daily and various other prayers
>>
>>75786500
What did you do?
>>
>>75786523
yes because they were serving an arrest warrant, they were the policemen of the day, but the Bible indicates were force is aloud
>>
>>75786768
You are welcome to do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>75786694
As to the latter part of your post that was before Jesus came and fulfilled the Law.

Jesus stressed loving and praying for our enemies, especially those who persecute us.

I will only accept scriptural accounts of Jesus saying how to deal with violence. According to scripture the only answer I can think of would be non violent resistance.
>>
File: original.jpg (52 KB, 450x358) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
52 KB, 450x358
>>75786632
Then why did he chase people with a whip?
>>
>>75786701
That's the deal, I don't have a problem defending my faith, that's the whole thing about it, I don't need proofs to believe in God, I just do.

But I would like for there to be a way to prove morality is not just subjective, because I dislike moral relativism, but if I argue with atheists, they will just say God is not real, thus the authority for objective reality is not there.
>>
>>75786632
he turned tables, and in Romans 13, it talks about the Governng Authorities granted the ability to punish evil,
>>
>>75786550
>Romans 13
A government or authority that is "a terror to good works" is by definition _not_ a government or authority, and has no divine right.
>>
>>75786072
Hm yes. Basically there should be things like this basic income.

It would seem the fortune of people with a fortune would become worth less. But everyone is becoming richer.

Though pointing to this space, not to those people with a fortune.

At the moment the majority must give everything they have to a minority. In or out the western world. Because of a job wherein be abused, repressed, painfully drained, all those things.

This is what exploitation rights on commercial public services does.
>>
>>75780524

>Not posting the real thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGT5oyXnz3I
>>
>>75786724

Think about what a badass Peter was though.

You gotta have balls to attack a Roman Legionnaire like that.
>>
>>75786724
the men who went to arrest Jesus were the police, read Romans 13, and you will understand how Christians are to submit to Governing authorities
>>
>>75787129

I think you're right about that.

Christians are supposed to try to be the best countrymen they can be.
>>
>>75786871
According to Jesus himself it's not allowed. He never used violence himself.

"For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow in his steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in his mouth. When he was reviled, he did not revile in return; when he suffered, he did not threaten, but continued entrusting himself to him who judges justly."

Peter 2:20-23

Peter also tells us to live as Christ lived. Christ would never use violence.
>>
>>75786857
Possession of narcotic prescription pills that weren't in my name. They tested me and I wasn't dirty for them, but they threw the book at me anyway and put me in a drug court program.

The pills belonged to my sister-in-law's boyfriend, and he asked me to hold on to them while he went for a night on the town so he didn't overdose or have them stolen. He had them for a toothache.

You don't have to believe me, you wouldn't be the only one. Keep in mind that we're anonymous and I could just tell you that I molested a kid if I felt like bullshitting.
>>
>>75780524
You know who the most religious people in America are? Dindus. Just think about that pls.
>>
>>75786950
Because they defiled the Temple.

He may have brought a whip, He never used it and never had intention to use it either.
>>
>>75786981
Turning tables is not violence.

Again, that is before Christ came and fulfilled the Law.
>>
>>75787304

Nah, I believe you.
>>
>>75786962
tell them that if morality is subjective, then what is right and wrong is just that persons opinion, and if that is true, than they have no grounds to tell anyone what to do. Everyone was given a conscious by God, and they know right from wrong, every time they make an absolute moral claim, they prove God exists
>>
>>75787098
According to Jesus that wasn't a bad ass thing to do at all.
>>
>>75787017
its not about devine right, but about the idea that God uses governing authorities, even if they are wicked, to punish evil.
>>
>>75787541

If God never condones violence, then why did he order the Jews to conquer Canaan in a War?
>>
>>75787244
>>75787363
>>75787458

So, if someone wants to rape my daughter, I am not allowed to use force to stop him?
>>
>>75787468
Hmm, well that wasn't really what I was trying to prove, but that will help when talking about other things, thanks anon.
>>
>>75787239
So what are we left to do when the lawmen are explicitly refusing to follow, or act contrary to, the founding law of the land?

What I do know is the US Constitution, and the government founded on it, has been the one that least forces a conflict between the laws of God and the laws of man.
>>
File: truth.png (445 KB, 724x826) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
445 KB, 724x826
Facts:

No single jesusboi ever did a miracle.
This is so because God doesn't support them.
Meaning the laws they proclaim are false.
Thus... they are actually preaching satanic things, since it's easy to see how this filth is very anti-human nature.

>t-the nature of God is holy

Yes, and you are just making a claim of what is holy, not proving this claim.
>>
>>75780524
>believing in a magical sky wizard
>2016

Good goy. Make sure to donate to their tax sheltered scam too
>>
>>75787978

Anybody claiming he can do miracles, will have to pluck a demon off me, if you claim I am insane, you are allegedly also provided with the power to heal any illness, so by all means you're not excused.

Laughable sort, this demon, was being claiming sum magical curse on my console and the moment I replaced the hdmi cable the curse went away.
>>
If you have known about the truth of Jesus for a long time but chose to reject him intentionally does that mean you are beyond salvation?

Somewhere in the bible it talks about intentional sin after knowing the truth and there being no salvation for you
>>
>>75787679
Jesus never condones violence.

>>75787878
I don't know how to answer this. Perhaps one of our brothers can offer some insight by using scripture.
>>
>>75787878
Paul admonished the Corinthian church for being pussies.

Don't be a pussy. Defend yourself and your family.
>>
>>75787908

>So what are we left to do when the lawmen are explicitly refusing to follow, or act contrary to, the founding law of the land?

We're supposed to just do our best anon.

I am hoping we don't go into a Civil War. Let's try to avoid that if at all possible.
>>
>>75786204

There is no hell, as there is no God of your perception. An infinite love would not allow an eternity of suffering. Only bitterness and malice would allow that. Lucifer the light bringer gave man knowledge to in an attempt to free himself from the slavery that God demands. A jealous God is not a loving God but a tyrant.
>>
>>75788111
If you know it's truth, you wouldn't reject it.

Sins are to be forgiven. Only one man lived without sin, Jesus Christ.

Post this verse.
>>
>>75788198
My response is that those who act contrary to the law of the land (in the US, this is our Constitution and legal code) are no longer to be held as authorities in the matter. I strive to always follow the law of the land, even when the lawmen themselves do not.
>>
File: wO1OsDX.jpg (75 KB, 670x677) Image search: [Google]
wO1OsDX.jpg
75 KB, 670x677
Orthodox Christians
>persecuted for centuries, endured
>Church was historically relatively poor
>never attacked Catholics
>priests can marry so no widespread pedophilia
>mysticism
>tradition
>continuity
>decentralization
>using your own language in church service
>Church is in accord with the state
>no aggressive conversions
>true ecumenism of Christians, not despotic power and globalism

Cucktholics
>was the persecutor most often
>filthy rich, even have their own bank
>often condoned great crimes against other Christian denominations
>priests can't marry so they fiddle little boys
>vulgarity
>woman Pope
>Papal infallibility
>temporal power of Papacy
>connections with mafia
>break with tradition
>forced use of Latin
>aggressive conversions by means of force or trickery
>globalist
>uniatism
>''gay is okay''
>''let's replace Europeans with Muslims''
>Jesuits
>Crusades
>Inquisition
>...

When did you realize Catholicism is literally Satanism?
>>
>>75787978
Insane Spaniard is insane.

Matthew 12:39
But He answered and said to them, “An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
>>
>>75787890
look up sye ten Bruggencate
>>
>>75788323
God cannot act in contradiction to His holy justice and righteousness.

Nothing unclean shall enter Heaven.

You approach this from the perspective of flawed human understanding. And assume that you are right, and wiser than God. Satan is using you as a pawn.
>>
>>75787978

>No single jesusboi ever did a miracle.

Acts 19:11-12

And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul. So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

>>75788323

That's very subversive of you anon.
>>
File: 1456340621014.png (195 KB, 1015x657) Image search: [Google]
1456340621014.png
195 KB, 1015x657
>>75788138
Ofcourse, I'm just using the socratic method on our friend here.
And it seems to be working.
>>
>>75788111
It will become harder and harder for you to be saved, but not impossible. You sear your soul and scar your conscience when you deny the Holy Spirit; deny Him enough and it's blasphemy, which is Unbelief, and unforgivable.

Many have said no to God repeatedly, until they said yes.
>>
>>75788032
But the unrepentant Jews go to hell, so i dont see how it benefits them
>>
>>75788135

You know nothing of Jesus, who killed 185,000 soldiers in a moment besieging Jerusalem.
>>
>>75788542

That's a claim, though
>>
>>75788347

Hebrews 10:26
"For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins"

I did know the truth, and I do. The bible states that people know the truth and reject it. I did reject it purposefully. Am I damned or is there another interpretation of this verse?
>>
>>75788680
Heretical.

Jesus didn't kill anyone. You don't use any scripture to support your views.
>>
>>75788683

So is what you said.

Are you an Orthodox Jew?
>>
>>75787978
>>75788101
IF you are double crossing this matter. You will go to hell and I will even extra pray for it.

http://www.divinerevelations.info/

This is really too hard. And that is not what I mean, or to frighten people. So, I dare say this because generally Christian you would basically be welcomed with open arms if you would think again. I don't mean this as criticism.
>>
>>75788753
Premise 1 Jesus is God
Premise 2 God kills everyone
Premise 3 Jesus kills everyone
>>
>>75788377
I got tired of trying to defend the inquisitions, the crusades, the indulgences, the counter-reformation, the slaughter of natives, the slaughter of Jews, the holocaust......

And then I asked myself why I was defending the perpetrators of those atrocities, the Catholics, by pretending they were part of Christianity?

Then by studying their claims, what they believe, how they operate, it became quite clear that the Vatican is the most evil institution on earth, and if you believe the Jesuit whistleblower Malachi Martin, they literally have cardinals openly worshiping satan in the Vatican.
>>
>>75788377
>>never attacked Catholics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_the_Latins

I'm not even going to bother with the rest.
>>
>>75788626

I'm pretty sure I'm screwed. I knew all along that Jesus was real and was God. I could see it all in the world with the way he was attacked. But I wanted riches and other worldly things and went against him. I actively tried to dissuade others from the truth with full knowledge I was deceiving them. I think that God is light on those who are ignorant, but extremely harsh on those who aren't.
>>
>>75786468
Remember to stay away from the idea that being a good person is the purpose of being Christian. If you tell people that "Jesus taught his followers blah blah blah" that sounds a bit better than "the bible says blah blah blah".

Not murdering people has nothing to do with staying in heaven but is simply a response to a God who has forgiven you even if you had been a murderer.

/pol/acks do you find it hard going to a church full of blue pilled people? I have a hard time going to my church (Presbyterian) because I feel like people are more interested in "going to church" than being followers of Jesus. Most people will equate going to church with being a Christian and vice versa. I used to like the bible study groups but I have such a hard time going when we just sit around and scratch the surface of the bible and nobody has any real knowledge, then when we pray for each other I feel like I can't be honest about my life because most Christians are too concerned about being good people.
>>
File: 1457395386535.png (6 KB, 433x424) Image search: [Google]
1457395386535.png
6 KB, 433x424
>>75788377
here's your (you), anon
>>
>>75788753
2 Kings 19:35
[ Sennacherib’s Defeat and Death ]
And it came to pass on a certain night that the angel of the Lord went out, and killed in the camp of the Assyrians one hundred and eighty-five thousand; and when people arose early in the morning, there were the corpses—all dead.
>>
File: Holy Council.png (253 KB, 1053x495) Image search: [Google]
Holy Council.png
253 KB, 1053x495
>>75780524
Reminder.
>>
>>75788740
Your conclusion stems from taking things out of context.

http://christianity.stackexchange.com/questions/26438/what-does-hebrews-1026-mean

Read this, use this as a resource for further questions you have about particular verses.
>>
>>75788947

Malachi Martin did point out a lot of truths concerning the corruption of Cardinals and the evil of the Vatican.

But did you notice how he never stopped being Catholic?
>>
>>75788880
Flood probably killed a few folk. Hurricanes kill folk. Tsunamis kill folk. Earthquakes kill folk.

To say that God does not kill folks is to call God a liar.

Matthew 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
>>
>>75788947
>Jesuit whistleblower Malachi Martin,
Good goy. Malachi Martin was a jew, payed by jews.
>>
>>75789014
Let me ask you one question.

Did Jesus raise from the dead?
>>
>>75789014
here is what you need to do, recognize that you are a sinner deserving of hell, Get on your hands and knees and beg God that he gives you a changed mind, and put your trust in Jesus christ
>>
>>75789037
I have had this experience as well. It's crucial to know that there are no good people, and that no church ever saved anyone.
>>
>>75788947
Congratulations on getting enlightened friend.
>>75788973
That wasn't motivated by religion, it was motivated by the fact Venetians were always sneaky Jews trying to fuck over people. If you had any history with them you'd know.
>>
>>75789154
Amen
>>
File: Christ_a2fb5d_5772202.jpg (44 KB, 680x435) Image search: [Google]
Christ_a2fb5d_5772202.jpg
44 KB, 680x435
>>75789014

You can always come back to God and ask for forgiveness.

You can always return.

It doesn't matter how bad your sins were. You can always come back to the Father.
>>
>>75789205
yes
>>
>>75788858
>>>75787978
>>>75788101
>IF you are double crossing this matter. You will go to hell and I will even extra pray for it.
>http://www.divinerevelations.info/
>This is really too hard. And that is not what I mean, or to frighten people. So, I dare say this because generally Christian you would basically be welcomed with open arms if you would think again. I don't mean this as criticism.

And even if I don't pray I can pray.
(Touch screen of television kind of thing)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCr1bsOaS2I
Most recent one on the playlist:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRqWQX197lY
>>
>>75789155
What's the difference between Catholic Church and Jews?
I mean, CC even has it's own bank.
>>
>>75788880
>>75789063
http://www.thywordistruth.com/questions/Question-255.html#.V09MupBlDHw
>>
>>75789205

Of course
>>
>>75789275
Where the people attacking orthodox?
Yes or no?

Where the people being attacked catholic ?
Yes or no?
>>
>>75788740

Please allow me to set your mind at ease.

The author of Hebrews is talking to Hellenistic Jewish Christians who are wavering on whether they really believe in this New Covenant, or whether they should go back to the old ways, to the days of keeping the Law imperfectly and slaughtering animals.

The author is telling those people that the animals were a temporary measure until the Messiah came; the Son of God, the Lamb of God, Who took away the sins of the world completely.

If you deny that, if you choose not to believe that, there's no going back to the blood of ox and lambs covering your sins. Those days are gone. That atonement is finished. The sins atoned for under the blood of the animals was merely covered up.

When Jesus died for our sins, He took them away completely, past present and future. He did not cover them up and does not offer us atonement; He took them away and offers us propitiation.

He offers us His own righteousness.
>>
>>75789123
There's nothing to being Catholic. You can be a catholic one day, a muslim another, a buddhist a third, an agnostic the fourth, and then rinse and repeat. Nothing changes. Nothing happens.
>>
>>75789037
Oh, that's not what I'm trying to do, I'm just trying to pondering if objective morality can be a thing, without resorting to the authority of God. I would like to argue that it is possible, but have yet to prove it.

I have a similar problem with bible study groups, I had a very good friend and group in high school, but most moved away, do to work, and the group I hung out with once or twice didn't really do it for me. I'm more of a solitary person I guess.

Never underestimate the knowledge of others though anon, some people can have amazing insight about things, even if they don't strike you as the type.
>>
>>75789374

I will see you in heaven, brother.
>>
>>75789567
Actually Catholics attacked Catholics and then it spilled over and population of Constantinople got tired of it and fucked them up.
Even if it was religiously motivated, one massacre can't compare to what Catholics did in Eastern Europe and in Balkans.
>>
>>75789503
Then I shall see you in heaven, brother.
>>
>>75789722
John 3:15-25
>>
File: DSC_0142.jpg (294 KB, 1415x939) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0142.jpg
294 KB, 1415x939
>>75789123
>>75789640

>There are people who believe malachi martin ITT

Write "maurice pinay malachi martin" on google and search for "file on malachi martin" and "final nail in the coffin malachi martin".

>>75789411
(you)
>>
File: IDHzy.png (462 KB, 2349x2685) Image search: [Google]
IDHzy.png
462 KB, 2349x2685
Where do you go online for Christian communities? I tried going to reddit for it, but its terrible as always.
>>
>>75789873
Amen.

Nobody who trusts Jesus for their salvation will be let down. Nobody.
>>
>>75789107

Is this still going on? Any news about it?
>>
>>75789814
So you admit that, in fact, orthodox did attack catholics.

Good.
Our Lord doesn't suffer liars.
>>
>>75789923
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Works_of_Religion
>>
>>75789957
https://carm.org/

they have a forum too
>>
>>75790016
John 10:28
Eph 1
>>
File: photo.jpg (297 KB, 3264x1420) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
297 KB, 3264x1420
>>75780524
How did you guys get past the Old Testament? Am I really supposed to believe that Noah lived until 950?
>>
>>75790034
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_involvement_with_the_Usta%C5%A1e
One of recent examples.
>>
>>75790018
It's convening in 10 days, I think it's a bit poorly written as "going on".

https://www.holycouncil.org

I think 17-20 June is the date between which the council is convening in Crete, but there's stuff being done before that too.
>>
>>75790055
(you)
>>
>>75790198
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNk-UxWaNWM
>>
>>75789923
We're not fools. Of course there will be attacks against Malachi Martin from the Vatican.

What's important is that those attacks are false, and this is true:

The Pilgrim was published in May of 1964, between the second and third sessions of the council. As we will see below the book was calculated to impart to Catholics the message "You are Nazis," and that Christianity 'paved the road to Auschwitz' and is therefore in need of radical reform. We previously documented Rabbi Heschel's candid admission that he intended to attack Christian souls by such 'dialogue.' It will probably be news to most traditional Catholics that their prophet Malachi Martin was Rabbi Heschel's comrade in this attack.

The Roman Catholic Church was founded on anti-semetism, runs on anti-semitism, and has perpetrated horrors against the Jews the likes of which make the Holocaust merely their latest atrocity.
>>
>>75790198
If you believe that God could create the Universe, then why should you struggle to believe that He could also raise the dead, flood the world or allow men to live to extreme old age?
>>
>>75790198
Yes. And he did.
>>
>>75790272
Keep being in denial.
>>
>>75789395
Anyone ever seen this sort of thing anywhere else? This is one with the presenters voice over. Or however that is called.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ubxRyA32c
>>
>>75789957
I go here.

Bumping into several Christian brothers of mine in this thread made my week.
>>
>>75790016

But I have been taught that its not good enough to just believe, I thought repentance required a turning away from sin? You can't just believe Jesus raised from the dead and continue sinning?

I always knew Jesus raised from the dead but I rejected him anyway and fought against him as much as possible. The devil knows jesus is God and he rose from the dead, surely that is not the only ingredient for salvation?
>>
File: 1450310036639.png (22 KB, 497x576) Image search: [Google]
1450310036639.png
22 KB, 497x576
>>75790329
>Of course there will be attacks against Malachi Martin from the Vatican.
That's a sedevacantist website. Very, very far from being a press agency of the vatican.

>The Roman Catholic Church was founded on anti-semetism, runs on anti-semitism, and has perpetrated horrors against the Jews the likes of which make the Holocaust merely their latest atrocity.
OY VEY, ANUDDAH SHOAH
Malachi Martin was paid by jews to blackmail cardinals into changing nostra aetate so that it would not condemns Judaism. He failed, and that is why his jew friends killed him.

>>75790390
(you)
>>
>>75789957
there was a decent one on cripplechan, but catholic third world hoards shitted it up once they became the majority, it's still there though.
>>
How do you guys reconcile Christianity with fascism/NatSoc?
>>
Can we get some greentext stories of Providence
>>
>>75790390
didn't mean to quote you
>>
>>75790198
Yeah. The world changed after the Flood. Big time. It was an ELE, and to top it off, God limited our lifespans.
>>
>>75790544
Repentance is a gift from God, the greek word is metanoia, which means a changed mind, and only God can do that
>>
>>75790230
Irrelevant, I am not the one trying to deny the truth to make my side look better.

You are on a very dangerous road my brother. Please, for the sake of your soul, do not let pride and hate cause you to sin.
>>
>>75790415
I tend to distrust any Christian on tv who thinks we can touch each other.
>>
How much of a heretic I am for having this theology?

1) Jesus died for sins of all mankind, which is something only God can do
2) Thus it doesn’t actually matter if I earnestly believe or not since Christ has saved me nevertheless and as a mere human, I simply can’t deny what God has done
3) Thus concept of Faith takes form of following teachings of Christ
4) Thus having Faith concretizes into concept of promise of good life
5) Thus having good life is analogous with receiving Holy Spirit from God since it is acquirable only by following Christ and following Christ was equal to having Faith

I think my reasoning is neat and logical. It's also original thinking. Got it while jogging.
>>
File: codreanu.jpg (20 KB, 259x400) Image search: [Google]
codreanu.jpg
20 KB, 259x400
>>75790708
read pic-related.
>>
>>75790390
Do you also believe that Earth was created 6000 years ago and that Adam and Eve are the origins of the human species?
>>
I'm not ready to fully convert to christanity but I want to distance myself of hedonisme. Any help from my religibro's?
>>
>>75790915
Do you guys support extermination of undesirables? Or just separatism?
>>
>>75790239

Well I'll wait to hear about that then.
>>
File: 1464557850626.jpg (49 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
1464557850626.jpg
49 KB, 500x436
>>75790813
>deny or diminish all crimes committed by Catholic clergy or Papacy itself through history against Orthodox Christians
>use 1 (one) massacre that wasn't even religiously motivated as a counterpoint
>y-you're hateful and prideful
Okay then.
>>
>>75780524
You fucking Christians are the death of the white race

Christianity explicitly insists upon big-tent welcoming of foreign populations into the fold.
Just fuck my gene pool up
>>
>>75791078

You should explore the scripture for yourself. There's no other way.

If you want evidence that hedonism is unhealthy, then I can give you that.
>>
>>75790886
Jesus didn't die for everyone, only for the elect.
>>
>>75790985
Yes
>>
>>75791262
The more examples the better really
>>
>>75790544
Repent means to change your mind. Before you were saved, you thought x. Maybe x was that you were a pretty good person who made a few mistakes.

But here God is, telling you that no, you were in fact dead and needed to become a living being. That you were not "good" because only God is good. And that those mistakes were so heinous that it required the death of God to fix.

So you changed your mind, which is repented, and sided with God. You agreed with God that you were a sinner in need of a savior, and that He would save you if you asked Him to.

By confessing out loud that He is Lord, and by believing in your heart God raised Him from the dead, you were saved. You were born again in the Spirit, and became a new creation.

However, your maturity as a Christian has been stunted by the devil who keeps accusing you of being a sinner. That's what he does, 24/7. He constantly reminds you of all of your sin, and how loathsome you must be to God.

As always, he lies.

When the Father sees you, He sees Jesus. And as Jesus is in heaven, so are you here on this earth.

You're drinking milk, as Paul would say. You're still at the point of sin/forgiveness/salvation, and have not yet begun to walk with Jesus.

Walk with Jesus. Be meek and humble, because He is meek and humble. Talk to Him, read about Him, immerse yourself in Him, and rebuke the devil when he accuses you of being a sinner.

You used to be a sinner. Now you're redeemed. Now you are brother, and joint heir, with Jesus.

Do what Jesus says. Abide in Him. And you will see your accuser slink away, as all of your sins were covered by the blood of Christ.

You'll never get all of the sin out of your life until Jesus finishes you in heaven. Look forward to that day.
>>
>>75791082
i don't speak for everyone, or even a plurality of christians.
i personally think everyone would be better off and happier with their own kind though, so separatism.

here is a good lengthy article on the topic if you're bored enough to read it.
http://faithandheritage.com/2011/01/a-biblical-defense-of-ethno-nationalism/
>>
File: 1455975483238.jpg (27 KB, 550x368) Image search: [Google]
1455975483238.jpg
27 KB, 550x368
>>75791078
>I want to distance myself of hedonisme
Here let me help you with that.
>>
>>75790985
To Adam and Eve yes. About the exact age of the earth I believe it is close to that age, but some variation is possible.

We do not know how long Adam and Eve spent in the Garden.
>>
>>75791335
How can you unironically believe what is clearly an allegorical tale of the Dawn of Man.
It's a story for children, not a depiction of actual historical events
>>
>>75791291
Where does it say so? I'm pretty sure I have basic lutheran theology nailed down.
>>
>>75790623
All right thinking people should condemn the Vatican for their role in the Holocaust, in supporting the Nazi party, and most horrifically, in hiding thousands of Nazi war criminals in South America via the Vatican ratlines.

It literally was another shoah.
>>
>>75781890
>implying there is any meaning in one way love
>>
>>75790708

Catholic.
Christian.

Pick one.

Catholic.
NatSoc

Pick two if you want.
>>
>>75791291
Heretic. Go away Calvin.
>>
>>75790985
To be clear, the 6000 years thing is not in the Bible, it is an estimation used by some based on genealogies in the Bible.

There are old-Earth Creationists also, as well as the Framework Interpretation, which almost nobody understands.
>>
>>75791473
how do you know that
>>
>>75791410
Something less degenerate please finbro
>>
>>75791594
It's fucking obvious, come on

Eating the apple of wisdom?
Not being aware of your nakedness?
The bliss of ignorance?

It's quite clear this is referring to humans developing consciousness
>>
>>75790886
There's only one flaw in your plan. There exists one sin that was not forgiven at the cross, and that one sin is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, which is the unpardonable sin.

So while you can know that even if you are not saved, Jesus paid the price of all of your sins, there's still that one nagging sin out there that was not paid for at the cross, and cannot be paid for by you, but for an eternity in torment (and not even then).

And that sin is Unbelief.

If you do not believe Jesus is Lord, and do not believe God raised Him from the dead, you have blasphemed the Holy Spirit Who says these things are true. You call the Holy Spirit a liar, and all liars do the work of the father of lies.
>>
File: 1444499543287.jpg (312 KB, 1223x1570) Image search: [Google]
1444499543287.jpg
312 KB, 1223x1570
>>75791375
>>
>>75791078
Today is the day of salvation.

You are not promised tomorrow.
>>
File: 1463358470294.png (6 KB, 415x416) Image search: [Google]
1463358470294.png
6 KB, 415x416
>>75791078
Hedonism begins in your mind. The sooner you stop arousing thoughts and deter from imagining lewd scenes, the easier it will be to avoid lust.
I was never able to do it by myself, no matter how hard I tried. I started praying the rosary everyday, and little by little erased many addictions from my life. Lust was the last one to go, after cigarettes, alcohol (I may drink a beer or two in some occasions, but I never get drunk) and cola (used to drink a whole bottle a day). I am still quite lazy, but working on it.
I am also giving up on the chans. Since months, today I haven't lurked at all. I only came here to see if there was a Christian thread before going to sleep. In the end I will stop coming altogether.

>>75791487
> people should condemn the Vatican for their role in the Holocaust
There was no role. You are a victim of propaganda
>in supporting the Nazi party
It was the protestant parts of Germany that elected Hitler. At a certain point later the whole of german society became national socialist, and being one had nothing to do with religious affiliation.
>It literally was another shoah.
shlomo pls
>>
>>75791473
The Hebrew word which Adam translates from, means "Man" and the pronunciation sounds like "Adam".

Adam and Eve were absolutely 100% real, if they weren't we have to deny every single genealogical record which is presented in the Bible, which makes biblical prophecy useless.
>>
File: 1449440109234.png (161 KB, 636x736) Image search: [Google]
1449440109234.png
161 KB, 636x736
>>75791794
>>
File: cunt.jpg (5 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
5 KB, 271x186
As an ex-Catholic, can we fucking kill this goy.
>>
>>75791078
Even if you're not all the way there yet, you can be at least culturally Christian.

That is to say, act as if your outward behaviors reflected an inner faith. If (when) true faith comes, there won't be so great an adjustment.
>>
>>75791291
1 John 2:2 And He Himself is the propitiation for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world.
>>
>>75780524
>Theme song
https://youtu.be/6vJHev9HOtk
>>
>>75790761
How did Noah fit a male and female member of every species on the planet onto the arc, and biologically speaking it would be impossible for any of those animals to live on until today. Also many Christians believe that Earth was created 6000 years ago when it science suggests it is at least 4 billion years old.
>>
>>75791476
Luther got the Ball rolling, but Calvin Really dug into the scripture, here is a couple off the top of my head

Eph 1
Romans 8 starting at verse 28
John 10 the sheep analogy
John 6:37

Im not saying your not saved if you dont beleive this, but this seems most accurate with scripture
>>
>>75791883
>As an ex-Catholic
stopped reading there
>>
>>75791375
Just look at the lives of the people who have lived lives of hedonism. Look at the train wrecks they are.
>>
>>75791749
No, the "fruit" of knowledge of GOOD and EVIL.

You forget Adam named all of the animals in the Garden. They possessed consciousness.
>>
>>75791865
>>75791794
>>75791375

That should start you off
>>
>>75791535
can you refute me, the Bible is on my side
>>
File: 1444047249667.jpg (242 KB, 700x504) Image search: [Google]
1444047249667.jpg
242 KB, 700x504
>>75791963
>Luther got the Ball rolling, but Calvin Really dug into the scripture
>>
>>75791988
So it's depicting our evolution from niggers
>>
Hi Christbros!! ^_^

Thanks for making this thread. It's very enlightening and encouraging for other Christbros and Christgals.
>>
>>75791473
Because they had children, who had children, who eventually had you. You trace back to Adam and Eve.
>>
>>75791749
Thats the Gnostic view of it, but if you read it as a christian, its different.
>>
>>75791749
Are you a Christian, if so, I'm assuming that you view the Old Testament symbolically, but then how could one apply this perspective to the New Testament?
>>
>>75791988
>>75791749

I find myself "limping between two viewpoints" (1 Kings 18:21), because I believe that the Creation account is both literally true and allegorical at the same time.

That is to say, that all of these things actually happened, but that there is more to the story that God has not seen fit to reveal to us.
>>
>>75791849
dont forget original sin
>>
>>75791764
But is disbelief really blasphemy? Also, if it is, and it is unforgivable, doesn't that mean that if I have ever disbelieved/blasphemed, even once, I'm going to Hell anyways.

Riddle me that.

>>75791963
I'll look into those, thanks.
>>
>>75791170
>>deny or diminish all crimes committed by Catholic clergy or Papacy itself through history against Orthodox Christians

Where did I deny anything?

I will repeat myself. The crimes of Catholics are irrelevant here. We are discussing your unwillingness to admit the crimes of orthodox

>>use 1 (one) massacre that wasn't even religiously motivated as a counterpoint
>>y-you're hateful and prideful
>Okay then.

You said orthodox never attacked catholic.
I prove you wrong.
You move the goalpost by saying it doesn't count because the motive was not religious.

You are a liar and a deceiver.

Repent or burn in hell.
>>
>>75791575
People don't understand that the earth can be created in the beginning, be 6000 years old, and that the furthest stars can be 14 billion years old, at the same time. Even with a nod to Einstein, they just don't grasp it. Nor have most people ever looked into gravitational time dilation.
>>
Its good to have these, with so many new people coming in because of Trump it seems /pol/ started to forget its Christian roots
>>
>>75791837
>There was no role. You are a victim of propaganda

Concordat of 33 legitimized the Nazi Party, long after the virulently anti-semetic Nazi Pope read Mein Kampf.

One of us indeed is the victim of propaganda.
>>
>>75792312
Earth was probably created by a computer programmer we call "God", and this world is simply a simulation
>>
>>75791912
Babies and eggs.

And person thinking logically would take only babies and eggs to conserve space.
>>
>>75791883
No. He will be cast alive into the Lake of Fire.
>>
File: 1463944661896.jpg (43 KB, 344x344) Image search: [Google]
1463944661896.jpg
43 KB, 344x344
>>75792302
I will repent once you admit the crimes of Catholic Church.
>>
>>75791904
the Greek word is cosmos, it means that the elect will come from all over the world
>>
File: 1444808975788.jpg (116 KB, 700x713) Image search: [Google]
1444808975788.jpg
116 KB, 700x713
>>75791749

The Knowledge of Good and Evil is actually symbolic whether you believe it or not, of the duality of nature.

Ever notice how the world works in duality?

Day and Night
Good and Evil
Light and Darkness
Beauty and Ugly

Male and Female

Even with computers we have 1's and 0's.

Everything is in duality. Adam and Eve were ignorant of this duality. They didn't know that they were different. That is why they were naked and were completely unaware of each others nakedness, they weren't aware of the differences between themselves. They didn't know about good and evil, they weren't aware of the duality.

and because of this they were in perfect unity and harmony with each other and with God.

When they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil they became aware of their differences and suddenly they were like "OH MY GOD. PENIS AND VAGINA! SO DIFFERENT"

Satan plays on these differences and makes us fear each other when there is actually nothing to fear. Man and Woman are meant to be together. But things like radical feminism, or genderqueer and things of this nature are meant to separate us from each other when we are actually meant to be together.

and that is the meaning of the story of Adam and Eve, at least from my perspective.
>>
>>75791963
Literally posting the same verses.

Jesus died for everyone. To deny that is to deny Him. Turn from your ways before it is too late.
>>
>>75791390

Thanks for writing that. Still quite confused with which path to take. I have no doubt that if I don't take to right path now I probably won't ever. But every time I get to this "crossroads" I always reject it and run a bit more. I figured I was just on of those vessels of destruction God created. Predestined for destruction. Unless I am taking that verse out of context as well.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.