[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no point staying here. We can change nothing. All we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (119 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
119 KB, 1920x1080
There is no point staying here. We can change nothing. All we see and comment on is similar stories about the decline of society. Whats the point of having this knowledge if there's nothing you can do about it?

We have to go back. Back to being a Normie. Hide your power levels and just live life as normal. we can do it. Who's coming with me?
>>
Some things cannot be unseen my friend.
>>
I've been doing that for the last 20 years.

Trust me, son. It feels good to shitpost.
>>
Basically you learn to hide your power level and use liberals to your advantage.

I honestly don't care much about race since my wife is only half white, and most white people are mentally retarded fat cunts.

If whites are so great then we wouldn't be replaceable by african dirt farming niggers.
>>
File: 14679526406541.gif (16 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
14679526406541.gif
16 KB, 501x585
>>75778976

B-but the jews
>>
>>75778976
This mixed with the corporate attack on nature / the planet has me past anger and into the mind set "they will reap what they sow".

I hope insects take over the planet.
>>
>>75779709
just gorillas
>>
File: 1464653384246.gif (833 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1464653384246.gif
833 KB, 696x478
I want to leave and get land somewhere and start a new nation but there's no where to go, everything is owned; wealth is concentrated in the hand on a minority there is no opportunity and everywhere I see idiots with inherited wealth squander it on frivolities.
>>
It's hard. If it wasn't for trump I'd have continued ignoring the gender bating politics and general cucking of the west. I was pretty happy working out every day fucking and forgetting liberal sluts. But now that there is someone who is standing up who has the power to bring to light the cucking of the western civilization I feel like I have to stand with him.
>>
File: 200.gif (2 MB, 232x200) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2 MB, 232x200
I've just had enough of confirmation bias. the same fucking stories and news items that everyone else ignores. Every time I talk to my friends they have no fucking clue, but they are so happy.
Ignorance it seems is truly bliss. I have no one else to talk to about this shit except you guys and I can't do it anymore.

I have to go back to real life. I'll just keep nodding my head and smiling.
>>
Was he so wrong?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7BuQFUhsRM
>>
a) get rid of your smartphone.
b) stop checking 4chan
c) do shit outside. work out.
d) retrain your mind off the FOMO/news cycle/internet crack addiction, because if you really took a look at what you're doing, it's no different from an addiction.
>>
>>75781908
then why are you still here?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWaodAu6uLM
>>
>>75781142
You aren't wrong, looking at awful shit all day isn't going to make you feel good. I honestly just come here for news and shitposting. Stop emotionally investing yourself into something you have no control over. Too much /pol/ isn't good for you. Grow a garden, go for walks, go fishing, play vidya.

If you sit here all day you will go crazy.
>>
>>75782018
Learn to enjoy watching it burn or leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-eBU-fBvCQ
>>
File: sad_kid_trump2.png (535 KB, 715x497) Image search: [Google]
sad_kid_trump2.png
535 KB, 715x497
>>75778413
I know that feel. TV, movies, videos, everything everywhere showing and documenting the decline. Nothing we say or do can change anything, people wouldn't even admit to failure with it staring in them in the face. Why try...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.