[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was school for you in your country? I'm really curious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22
File: gent119e.jpg (2 MB, 3968x2976) Image search: [Google]
gent119e.jpg
2 MB, 3968x2976
How was school for you in your country?
I'm really curious about how is the day to day life of a student in America, Japan, Australia, Sweden, etc...
>>
in australia, yrs prep-6: teachers try too hard and u learn quite a bit, pretty fun, good times. yr 7-8. do fuck all work, start of 'high school' most people are fucking memers. yr 10-11. do a little bit of work, less mischief in classrooms, still shit, dont learn much. yr 12: last yr of school, most people go full tryhard for good results, teachers turn into bluepilled faggots and lecture you about life instead of teaching u the subject every class. >bring up redpilled/conservative idea in english/history class = get suspended and sent to therapy. fuck public schools
>>
>>75774892
Well, as you may already know, here the students move from class to class instead of the teachers.

Other than that, it's pretty boring and normal and just like any European high school, UNTIL my family moved during my Junior year and I got stuck in the most obnoxiously leftist PC school you could possibly imagine.

That school is probably part of the reason why I'm so right-wing now. The other part is /pol/, of course...
>>
>>75775630
In Spain students move from class to class too. I meant like what is a normal day for you in class?
For example, in Spain is like this:
>Get up at 7
>Walk to 12-16-18 yrs school
>Chat with classmates until the teacher arrives, open the doors and we sit down
>Chat a little bit more with classmates until teacher finally gets a hold of the room and we start class 15 minutes after the bell
>Repeat 3 hours until recess
>Chat with lads, maybe eat something, laugh our asses off with whatever we can so we don't die of boredom, read something in the library
>Back to class for another 3 hours
Then can happen two things
>School is over, go home
Or
>Another recess of 10 minutes where there are so few of us that the playground is almost empty so we just sit or lie out of the sunlight and wait for the last hour
>Last hour and home

As for the classes they are a mixed bag. Some are great, with teachers that are passionate about what they teach and others not so much.
You do 4 years and then you have your education degree, if you chose you can continue another 2 years and get a higher degree and the option to go to College. The second year of that process is a fucking hell, the whole fucking week filled with tests, not even time to study.

The worst part of spanish education is that we have to learn Music and we start practicing with the recorder from 8 years old until 16.
>>
I went to a British school not very far from Paris because my dad is an eternal Anglo.

Full of britfags circlejerking around their britcuck TV shows, there were few random Americans in there completely lost since they didn't share much in common except "OBAMA".

Other than that it was nice since it was a private school, and while the pupils are sometimes dumb as hell, they were pretty serious students and aced A-levels.

Little did they know I watched Bananas in Pajamas, the superior show.

We also sometimes did get visits from a French public school full of niggers as some sort of "cultural exchange".
>>
>>75777069
Oh, so more of the social life and classes then?

Well, here the classes are usually a mixed bag too, with good and bad teachers. The exception is schools in shitholes like New York and Detroit, where every class sucks, none of the teachers give a damn, and drug use and violence is rampant. But those are just in the big cities.

American high schools are less stringent then European ones (Or so that exchange student from Lithuania said, can't confirm since I didn't go to school in Europe) We have to take a shit ton of American History classes, which really sucks since we only have about 250 years of history to even go over, so basically we end up studying the period from the American Revolution to our Civil War three times, once in elementary, again in middle school, and again in high school.

Rest of the classes are just stuff like Algebra and Chemistry. Language is mandatory, most kids opt for either French or Spanish. I was lucky, my school had Latin, so I got to do that. The only class that is constantly bad are the literature classes. They ALWAYS seem to be taught by lefty SJW just-graduated-from-college types. From California to Maine, elementary to college, I have never taken a literature class not taught by one of these Tumblresque people. It's weird, I'm telling ya.

Music isn't madatory for us (yay!) But Physical Education is, probably because of all the junk food high school kids eat. I was always astonished at just how much junk food all my friend's houses seemed to have.

1/2
>>
My high school was really old and outdated from the buildings when I started there and it was the exact same when I left 6 years later.
The weird thing is it was pretty expensive for a school here and the bills for copies and other stuff were also quite high but you never saw them buy anything new for the school itself.

The day to day life was pretty normal, 7 50 min classes, I had classes from some nuns maybe that's unusual. Most of my teachers weren't passionate except like a one french teacher.
It was a pretty shitty school, didn't really prepare you for anything in further education.
>>
>We sit in our own classes, except for physics and biology
>Recess every 45 min
>Play a lot of football on the huge grass field
>Free around 12-14
>~166/365 vacation days not counting weekends
>I never did homework from 1st grade to 9th.
>>
File: 1456454437697.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1456454437697.png
217 KB, 680x680
>>75774892
>tfw my once predominantly white high school is now INFESTED with niggers
Fuck everything. All I hear about my high school now is how shit everything is.
>>
File: PRAISE DORITO.jpg (93 KB, 800x750) Image search: [Google]
PRAISE DORITO.jpg
93 KB, 800x750
As for the social life, it's pretty much like what you described, except with 10x as much American Football and junk food. People get HYPED when the Super Bowl comes around. Last year I think something like a third of the country watched it. American Football takes FOREVER because they constantly pause for commercial breaks. During that time all the kids (and adults) watching the game talk player stats, and I swear the math these kids (and adults) use to calculate these stats put math clubs to shame. It was always really awkward for me watching the game with my friends since I didn't really follow player stats, and so it was difficult to join in the discussion. All the women and girls (and nerds) flock to the TV around commercial time so they can see all the funny commercials.

When not talking about football, social interaction between boys is pretty much the same as in Europe. (I assume. I only have the word of a Lithuanian exchange student to go on here!)

Just with more Doritos.
>>
>>75779762
They talk about football here too. Not so much statistics is just a constant rivalry. Every time A beats B A fans make fun of B fans and viceversa. If you don't know shit about football, as I do, then you just sit there kicking people in the knee and doing turtles to the ones who aren't paying attention to their schoolbags.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>75774892
>Anglo-Argentine style Bilingual school
>8 to 17 every day
>Everything in the same class
>Except laboratory for science class
>Rugby field for sport class
>Spanish subjects in the morning
>(Math, Biology, Literature, etc)
>1 hour each class
>One 15 minute break and two shorter 10 minute ones
>One hour recess at lunch time
>If your parents allowed it you could go home for lunch time or stay for the school meal
>English subjects in the afternoon
>(English lit, Language, Biology for IGCSE, Math for IGCSE, etc)
>Sports were the standard here which is rugby practice for men and field hockey for women
>We had voluntary drama practice and a yearly "Concert" where the school rented a threatre most students acted in some fashion (senior year students were main characters and the others were extras or musical background)
>>
I went to a technical high school (13-17)(we learn basic electronics)

first 2 was all day from 8:30 to 12 and 2 days we have extra class until 18hs

3rd and 4th year was from 13 hs to18 and 19 to 22 all days (1 o 2 days we have less hours )

the last years was 13 hs to18 and 19 to 22 all days but also tuesdays and friday we have morning classes, was a fucking hell

friday schedule

8:30 -10 PE
10 - 12 portuguese
12 - 14 civil legislation (commercial societies, contracts,etc )
15- 17 "technical german"
break
19- 22 electronics ( tv transmition / telecommunications system)
>>
>>75778539
Can confirm 100% accurate.
>>
>>75778539

>not mentioning getting your cuck sucked by some girl outside the school
>not mentioning getting to watch WWE-teir school brawls

Was a good time
>>
I was a loner so.....
>>
>>75782299
Even then, how was daily life for you in school?
>>
In highschool

>Go to class from 7 am to 2 pm (some days up to 3 pm)
>Just one 15 min break per day(better eat fast if you want to play soccer)
>Lots of free days (specially during semana santa)
>Just a single class (no need to move except for some physics/biology classes)
>English class in almost all semesters except the last one
>All math-related classes start at 7am with no exception
>Most technical classes lasted for 2 hours (4 on fridays)
>Also no PE
>>
File: 1464024790658.jpg (97 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
1464024790658.jpg
97 KB, 800x532
>>75774892
America, Midwestern town with less than 900 people. My class size floated around 23 and that was about the highest of any. Everyone (but me) was related to each other one way or another and so most people got along, and pretty much everyone in school knew each other. You'd be amazed how much more laid back a school like that can be, I loved the informal-ness of it the most. School felt almost like a second home more then a prison, and all the teachers were bros.

Unfortunately funding kept getting cut over and over so we missed out on things like computer technology classes. Still, we somehow managed to have the only spanish teacher in the entire county, a chemistry class sponsored by the nearby college that gave us college credit, this one passionate teacher (my favorite of all) who was an author, photographer, cameraman, artist - she did fucking everything and taught everything, and even when little pissant juniors busted up a camera and beat in a microphone she kept trucking because she wanted to make sure we learned. We got lucky, I just wish I had payed attention more and maybe not been such an anti-social autist.
>>
>>75782588
Well I'd wake up around 7am since my buss came early had 15 minutes to get ready. I'd get on my buss then sleep on till I got to school since I was still tired arrive at school walk inside get greeted by teachers and friends. Then I'd go to my class where everyone would talk about various subjects from popular music sports and tv shows or things on their mind and it's the same thing for the whole time I'm there going from class to class.
>>
It was ok
>>
Swedish school curriculum
>Sex
>Sex
>Godtier traditional Swedish lunch
>Women's studies
>Sex
>Sex
>Introduction to Advanced White Guilt
>>
>>75781311
I forgot to mention we also had computer class and music practice, those weren't on the same classroom either.

>>75779762
Occasionally we were allowed to watch the national squad matches during the FIFA World Cup as well as the Summer Olympics and the Rugby World Cup.

And yes, sport banter, girls and music were the main conversation topics between the lads.
>>
>>75783296
>sex
You mean getting raped in the school bathroom by niggers?
>>
File: 1463016624815.jpg (192 KB, 959x659) Image search: [Google]
1463016624815.jpg
192 KB, 959x659
>TFW when to /comfy/ religious private school in NYC
>K-6 Normal shit, art class, reading time, good grades guaranteed, write book reports, make bridges with toothpicks and marshmallows
>7-8 middle school, standards go up. Most people don't work but you need to if you want top grades
>9-12 highschool, shit gets real, memers will usually drop, quit, get expelled during freshman year, after that things get progressively more serious, you also make sure to get 100 extracurricular activities to go to a good university
>>
File: classer.jpg (481 KB, 2000x1388) Image search: [Google]
classer.jpg
481 KB, 2000x1388
I miss my based classroom ... I have a lot of friends ... since 2013 I left my school and I work as a bus driver...
>>
>>75783006
>Semana Santa
Up top my italian brother
>>
File: mac-donalds-cafe-gratis.jpg (60 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
mac-donalds-cafe-gratis.jpg
60 KB, 500x375
was a good time,

friends and I keep the mcdonalds coffee cups and the nexts days have coffee with the free refill

Poorfag as fuck
>>
>>75783704

lol I thought that only happened here

>>75783939
Thanks dad :3
>>
>>75774892
Public school in Santa Fe, New Mexico during the 90's:

>New law just passed that children of illegals are eligible to go to school.
>School population nearly doubles, massive influx of kids who can't behave and don't speak English
>Most teachers were burn-outs even before this, now even the ones who used to try to care have learned their lesson
>Playground at recess was literal Mad Max anarchy. Total gang-violence. The Mexican kids are taught to hate whites by their parents.
>Be me, half white, half Mexican, get bullied from all sides.
>In class, not much better. Most of the Mexican kids are being given a crash course in English so the disruptions to regular classes are minimal depending on the teacher.
>Did I mention all the teachers are burned out?

I spent most of Jr. high and high school playing catch-up, and still struggle with basic math even though I can do algebra and trig just fine.

Basically all I learned in Elementary school was how to fight for my fucking life. And yet now I'm not so sure I got the short end of the stick there.
>>
>>75783911
Wow lots of fuckable chicks there. Did you go a good school? I dont see many niggers or sandniggers
>>
>>75783911
Thats what you get for being a filthy gabacho friend
>>
Mexico public school in late 80's:
All subjects are imparted by the same teacher, whatever time he\she feels like. If you dont do your homework, rhe teacher beats you at your place, if he\she wants to make a example out of you, he\she beats you in front of the class. If you are a bad student and your parents wants to change it, they encourages the theacher to beat the shit out of you.
I was afraid to get beaten, so I was a 9/10 student.
>>
>>75774892
It was shit OP.

I was in the Gymnasium ("highest" high school in Germany). Being one of the kids with and unemployed dad and a mom that has to clean other peoples stuff for a living, I was totally out of place there. The parents of the other kids were lawyers and doctors and some shit.

To be short: a bunch of teachers bullied me, I hated the privileged shits in my classes and I pulled this shit through with bad grades because the stuff we were learning was boring as fuck.

German schools really suck.
>>
>>75784479
It gives me the feels, man.
>>
>>75774892
We go to high school from the age of 15-19.
We get point based on our grades and a final test in elementary school. We then get to choose a school were we want to go based on our point.
Schools that demand higher points are a lot better. I had 86/100 points so i went to a good school for bankers. It was cool we had around 5-6 classes that were 45 mins long after each class we had a 5 min break and after the first two classes we have a 20 min break and after the forth class we had a 10 min break. The clases were easy we learned about economics, computers, how to write letters, administration, excel, word, powerpoint etc.
>>
File: ucla.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1000) Image search: [Google]
ucla.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1000
Pretty good. Just got back from a lockdown.
>>
>>75784618
It's all okay mate, went into the economical sector afterwards and managed to get excellent grades and degrees until now.

I'm really working on it.
>>
I hated my school life. Kids got bullied all the time including myself and the teachers would rather let it happen than risk getting involved. I ended up developing social anxiety and mild forms of PTSD for many years of my life, which ended up hurting my career in several ways.
>>
i.. i hate it ;'(
>>
>>75784199
It's a normal school, not good but not bad. There were very few black/muslim where I live anyway so that why.
But very good classroom, everyone were friends, except the chink, she was everytime alone. And the black dude fuck up some girl reeeee ;_;
>>75784241
yes I fucked up but I will rise ;^)))))))
>>
>>75784678
keep in mind that's a meme school in serbia though
>>
>>75781689
So in Argentina you learn portuguese ? Is this common in most schools ?
In Brazil we learn English and Spanish, just the basics, even in private schools (Except those really "private")
>>
>>75784942
From the mexico point of view, Germany (or "Alemania" as we like to call it) is the pinacle of excellence in the world, far beyond from the burguer states of 'murica. If something is german, it is top quality and it worth twice its weight in gold. I would never thought there is mean people in Alemania.
>>
>>75774892
Elementary school from 5-10
Middle school from 11-13
High school from 14-17

Elementary and middle school were good, fairly white schools with few niggers, good teachers and learned well.

I get to high school, and go to a school where whites are a minority. My school is like 80% black. Class is constantly disturbed, most teachers are burned out and give no shits. Will write up any student for being disruptive. Had a few super PC teachers, like the black english teacher who wanted to "empower blacks to find their ideal futures!" I was white, and therefore did not get empowered. In fact, I was barred from writing in her class because when allowed to free write, I wrote disturbing things, like how to overthrow the whiteys if I had been Martin Luther King Jr, or how Hitler was actually a very good leader.

I digress though. During my Junior and Senior years I was able to go to a technical college for half a day, and study higher end courses. I also studied aviation tech, and it was friggin awesome. I wish I could have done a whole day of tech school instead of having to spend half my day in nigger hell.

In my area it really depends on where you live as to how good the school you get is, unless your parents decide you should go somewhere else, and are willing to commute you there. Unfortunately I lived in a suburb and theres a ghetto a few miles away, so I got a high school that was overwhelmed with niggers.
>>
>>75785920
>middle school were good, fairly white schools with few nigger

So that your fucking criteria to like a school? you're so fucking autistic dude
>>
File: 1462779324825.jpg (390 KB, 899x1600) Image search: [Google]
1462779324825.jpg
390 KB, 899x1600
High school 14-18

Classes from 7:45-2:30
Marching band practice from 2:45-4 or 4:30

Comfortably middle class, mostly white Texas town. Only a handful of darkies across all the grades. Good amount of hispanics.
>>
>>75785920
Hi. If you got good grades in high school, do you get direct admision to college (like hardvard or the mit)?
>>
>>75785767
It slowly turns to shit, the next generation/my generation are huge failures without any spines.

Already planning to leave this country because the lefties ruined it.
>>
>>75785348
I only have 1 year class in HS. Idk today. But a lot of people take portuguese class after graduation for more work opportunities
>>
Average school day in europe;

6.00 get up

7.00 - 3:00 school

3:45 home

4:00 - 6:00 homework and learning

6:00 till pass out: social networking

weekends: getting wasted with booze and drugs

>rip youth
>>
File: 1460996381957.png (262 KB, 363x327) Image search: [Google]
1460996381957.png
262 KB, 363x327
>75784479

kek was the other way around for me. I went to the Realschule (2nd hardest/easiest of 3 school forms from grade 7-10). Me and only 2 other guys aced everything (in a class of 34), was easy as shit and had a lot of free time (so mostly vidya at that time and soccer training). After that Abitur and now doing phd in physics.

But already having turkscum in my class was an instant redpill. You just start to hate them over time, completely useless and only bring down society/community. You could never get a good class-environment going with them, even when you "only" have 2 or 3 of them.

School was mostly shit of course, only learning useless stuff, especially regarding history, economics and politics. It´s like that they don´t want you to know how the world works and the teachers themselfs are clueless and unmotivated.

>Today we are talking about the holocaust and next month we will be doing 3 day trip to a concentration camp.....
>8th grade school trip for one week to alsace-loraine... in a building with room for 200 people..... right next to a cemetary for around 5-10k WW1 veterans.... in the middle of nowhere

I wish I could homeschool my future kids and teach them in 2-3 years what our school system needed 13 years for, except maybe math, physics and chemistry, that might take longer....
>>
File: 1462418960016.jpg (483 KB, 1100x1376) Image search: [Google]
1462418960016.jpg
483 KB, 1100x1376
>>75786510
No, not Ivy league campuses

You would need a flawless 4.0 GPA, numerous clubs and activities, community service hours, 2100+ sat score etc to even be remotely considered for MIT or harvard, unless you're black or hispanic.

Here in Texas you graduate top 10% of your class you automatically get admission to all state campuses
>>
>high school
>wake up 6:00 P.M
>ages 14-16 take bus at 6:45
>when you get your license drive in around 7:00
>sit in homeroom, chat or sleep
>teacher takes attendance half the kids not there and will show up during 1st period
>7:25 Announcements and pledge
>7:35 first period starts
>move around from classroom to classroom until lunch, either starting at 11:10 or 12:00 (we had two separate lunch periods)
>finish afternoon classes
>do sports or drive home
>repeat
>>
>>75784479
I always found the gymnasium system so bizarre. If you asked me what I wanted to do that young I would have never said anything academic, I would have fucked around in a shop. It seems like in America you can fuck up your education in high school and still do well in college if you apply yourself (I'm doing physics right now and if you asked me when I was 14 what I would want to do it would not be physics).
>>
>>75788113

>fuck up your education in high school and still do well in college if you apply yourself (I'm doing physics right now and if you asked me when I was 14 what I would want to do it would not be physics).

School and University are different here compared to the US. The german "gymnasium" is hardly specialized on a certain topic. You have 2 or 3 subjects lots of hours a week but you also have all the other school topics. Many of these topics actually cover shit the US citizen usually only learns during college education. That´s why you have to take so many retard courses in nearly all of your studies in college that very often don´t have anything to do with your subject at all.

Here in germany, when you go to uni in 95% of the cases you´ll only have courses that are part of your subject. You won´t have to take any other shit. I you do physics, then you´ll only have math and physics, same for engineering, medicine etc... Even the languages usually don´t have other courses, whatever gender study, tolerance and liberal shit you get pushed down your throat.

In germany, you decide after your abitur (13th grade) what you wanna do (you can also stop after grade 10 but then you will only do low education jobs), either start an apprenticeship where the abitur is needed or you go to uni and do you bachelors and master degree (sadly our diplom is gone).
>>
File: 1464126306314.jpg (38 KB, 526x393) Image search: [Google]
1464126306314.jpg
38 KB, 526x393
>>75774892

Part 1/3

>elementary school
>i went through 3 different schools since my family had to move frecuently due to work

>first school was in a town in middle of nowhere
>it was comfy as fuck, good teachers that took good care of their 15 students
>play with the kids, dogs from school

>move to second school in a shitty area of cdmx
>shitty as fuck, shit teachers, shit kids that bullied each other to the point of suicide
>make zero friends because nobody shared my tastes and videogames (everyone was so poor that i was the only kid with a computer at home)
>literally spent most of the time there waiting for school to be over to get out of there
>became videogame addict

>third school was pretty good, it was a private school that was pretty much in front of my house
>nice kids, played Q3 over lan and do so much shit
>had first gf
>we held hands and kissed >_<
>>
>>75774892
>school starts at either 8.10 or 9.00 depending on day
>classes last 40 mins each unless it's PE which usually was 2 classes back to back
>the recess times vary from 30 mins for lunch to 15/10/5 min breaks otherwise
>grade 1-4 I don't remember much about when we go off school because it's just too long ago, only tier where students don't have to move class to class
>grade 5-9 school ends on average at 15:00
>grade 10-12 I was in sciences/maths heavy class so the day ended somewhere between 15:00 to 17.15, ended earlier for the rest
>>
>>75774892
My High School was pretty shit.

>Jersey City, NJ
>school full of hispanics, indians, arabs and blacks. maybe 5 white people
>smells weird all the time
>everyday there was at least 1 fight between the blacks and spics. some domincan kid got deported (was illegal) after trying to attack someone with a machete
>the indians were alright but smelled the worse
>teachers were a hit or miss
>my healthcare teacher got high with some student in the bathroom one day
>my gym teacher called a student "retarded" one day. he actually did have aspergers. lol
>my best friend there was a fat asian

I graduated in 2013 since then:
>some kid attempted suicide on a school building
>some spic got shot (but lived)
>attendance isn't mandatory now, just get good grade

i still have nightmares
>>
File: American_in_thread.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
American_in_thread.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>75789554
>>
File: 1464142282524.jpg (115 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464142282524.jpg
115 KB, 960x540
>>75789554

Part 2/3
>Middle school

>middle school was utter shit, can confirm that public education in mexico is shit.
>There four factions in the school: The bullies, the weirdos that get bullied, the kids who sticked all the time with the teachers and of course always got good grades, and the normalfags who where in the middle.
>i was in the middle, frecuently switching between getting bullied and bullying other kids.
>being in a room with no teachers around could develop pretty dangerous situations, like eraser wars evolving to chimpouts like chair wars.
>things like this were frecuent because shithole and pubescent kids
>oh, and i did mention that teachers didnt want to get their shit together because some kids had relatives in the police or narcos and could fuck the teachers shit up if they repressed them
>>
>>75791051

>a glorified seagull
>>
>>75774892
School was great today. I got shot.
>>
>>75774892
One of my classmates thought it was messed up that I thought that neo-nazis should be allowed to demonstrate like everyone else.

Like, sure, I don't agree with them, but we have to allow free speech for everyone.
>>
1st to 9th grade
meet at 08
hug friends and say hi to everybody
good vibes
teaching comes and make us quiet
reading 08:00-08:20
Class begins 08:20
recess 9:30 - 9:50 fill water bottles, play something
another class
recess again 11:30, eat lunch
class at 12
done at 13:20
Generally just had fun, made pranks with the younger kids and each other all the time or played football outside

Gymnasium:
meet at 08:15, done at 15:25 mostly,
meet at 08:15, say hi to those from our group, everybody looks dead in their face
class begins, the teacher talks while we sit on facebook on our laptops. 5 minute break in every modul. recess at 09:50. etc. Mostly we are done 15:25 but often earlier too
>>
>>75791415
>Sweden yes
>>
>go to school
>get shot

Average day here, really.
>>
>>75774892
8.00 earliest possible class
8.00-10.30 classes
10.30-10.45 break
10.45-13.15 classes
13.15-13.45 break
13.45-16.15 classes
15.25-16.15 latest possible class

possible classes are (depending what you have chosen)
Dutch (mandatory)
English (mandatory)
German
French
Economics
Mathematics (mandatory)
Handicrafts (mandatory)
Civics (mandatory)
Philosophy (mandatory)
PE (mandatory)
Advanced mathematics
Biology
Physics
Chemistry
Geography
History
Art history
Art

No PC bullshit/propaganda, actual quality classes across the board.
>>
>>75791101
Literally Turkey.
>>
>>75792123
(this is middle school, grades 7-12 (9-14 here, elementary school is 8 years) btw)
>>
File: 1464182099670.gif (248 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1464182099670.gif
248 KB, 250x238
>>75774892
>Whites sit with other whites and only talk with other whites, they communicate in Swedish.
>Blacks, and Arabs only associate with eachother and communicate in Arabic, they will alos give you the evil eye if you look at them.
>the Asians have nothing in common with Blacks and Arabs so they proxy onto white people and integrate.
>The two groups never mix and don't even acknowledge eachothers existance.
>Race dosen't exist and if you say so then you are racist, despite it being obvious as fuck that we are not the same and that there exists a divide and racial prejudice between the two social groups.

This is folkhögskola, so it is all adults, which makes the problem even more obvious since adults cannot even see past these differences now.

Race war now, Sweden for swedes.
>>
Primary School (5-11): Indoctrination centre
Secondary School (11-16): First few years - a complete waste of time; second few years - exam factory
Sixth Form/College (16-18): High production exam factory
>>
>>75774892
>Kindergarten (NSW BEST STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE FUCK YOU QLD CUNTS WE SHOULD HAVE WON THAT AND YOU KNOW IT, FUCKING DOGS)
>Learn how to read, talk, identify colours, etc. Shit that should have been taught by the parents

>Year 1
>Learn a fair bit, start of math, arithmetic, colours, etc. Could do much more but nobody wants to push the kids.

>Year 2
>Start to learn more, most kids should be able to do shit like identify body parts, do simple math (multiplication is suspiciously under-emphasized) and read/write simple sentences

>Year 3
>More English, Kids should be able to multiply, this is generally where kids tend to get let go and start stagnating (especially the aboriginals and people in poor communities)
>First NAPLAN test, which is a national english/mathematics test done every 2 years starting from year 3

>Year 4
>This is where the kids start generally showing their personalities, now we're starting to branch out more heavily into things like History, Science, etc

>Year 5
>Kids would be about 10-11 now
>Education level starts to heavily stagnate here
>Starting to do things like extra-curricular activities, this is generally where extremely talented and driven kids start doing shit like debate teams, sports, etc
>NAPLAN year again

>Year 6
>Last year of Primary School, kids are 11-12, the kids begin to visit local High Schools and get antiquated with the class structure there

>Year 7
>12-13, A LOT of suicidal people and depressed people start to get fucked up here
>Algebra is generally taught here along with History, Science, Etc
>Treated like shit for no reason other than the fact that you're young
>NAPLAN again

>Year 8
>This is generally the worst year, no work gets done due to wide spread misbehavior because of puberty
>kids should be proficient at Algebra, Calculus isn't generally taught
>As with year 7 there is no choice for elective classes, so you are required to go to whatever class they force you to go to.
cont
>>
>>75792433
Most people go out remembering and learning nothing other than memorise exam technique and essay structure. This from current experience (I'm in my final year of sixth form).
>>
>>75791998
Classes in STX gymnasium
Danish A
History A
Math C (at least)
Physics, chemistry and/or nature-geography
Music, art or drama
English B (at least)
Spanish, German, French or other 2nd language (on some schools you can choose greek, russian, italian,latin or portuguese)
Ancient class C
Religion C
Society Class C (at least)
>>
>>75775453
pretty much this
>>
>>75791101
> accurate description of modern day london schooling
>>
>>75792331
My gymnasium is like this too. I wasn't aware of how shitty people they are before now, because my old school was Danish but my gymnasium has many muslims/middle easterners
Also they think it's appropriate to talk shit about Danes and Denmark in school but if someone said the same thing about them they would cry ''RAYCUSM :'(''
>>
>>75792871
I am 100% positive that they talk shit about everyone in Arabic because most of us don't understand that shit.
>>
>>75791101

Part 3/3

>high school
Holy fuck, so much shit happened in high school.
>the school was pretty small, but the teachers and personnel were so proffessional, the facilities were always in good shape
>went through so much shit on there, like making a shitton of friends of all kind, like metalheads, otaku cosplayers, chill normalfags
>there i learnt that knowing a bit of everything helps so much to socialize with people because you always have something to talk about

>life in high school was so much fun, it was like this:
>go to school at 7am
>have regular asignatures
>then get to programming/multimedia class
>doing fun shit in flash and get A+'s for creative shit
>schoo'ls over
>go to the park behind the school and chill for a bit
>either go home and play Cosmic break/online vidya with friends/online friends or go with a friend to practice songs for our next event or play vidya
>go out with gf on friday/weekends
>prepare my cosplay for the next anime convention and meet new people

>tfw those times will never be back ;_;
>>
File: 1444710980365.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1444710980365.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
In Scotland we had Primary and then Secondary.

My primary school was awesome. Even though it was built in the 50's it got a massive amount of dosh from the council since it was the only school in the surrounding area and they weren't willing to gamble and merge it with another. It looked lovely on the outside with freshly cut grass, obstacle courses and other playground equipment. On the inside everything was so beautifully decorated that even to this day when I'll sometimes pay a visit the pupils don't want to vandalise anything. I remember when I went there I would always help set up the Christmas decorations in the hall, each year we had a massive tree donated to us from our twin city, Stavanger and we'd decorate it with everything. It looked gorgeous. There's even a mural that my class made back in 2007 right next to the reception that's still there, it was to celebrate 50 years of the school.

My secondary on the other hand was a shithole. It was one of those schools built in the 70's extremely quickly because of the shortage. There would always be some cunts doing shady shit at the AstroTurf smoking weed and drinking beer, one time when I walked past I saw some cunt smash a bottle over some kid's head because he broke his vape pen.

But there were some funny teachers at the Academy, I'll give them that.
>>
>>75792531
FUCK, CLOSED THE TAB
>Year 9
>NAPLAN again
>NOTHING gets done, EVER
>Teachers start to noticeably get shit here
>You'll start to do more advanced math
>All other subjects rely almost completely on the teacher
>You can pick electives now

>Year 10
>Most drop outs are here along with most suicides
>The college meme is going to be slammed into your head with a sledge hammer along with the leftist shittery
>if you have the mental faculties to spot what's going on you'll zone out
>Most kids stop giving a shit almost completely instead choosing to go out and drink/party/take drugs
>Generally the school forces you to begin planning for University

>Year 11
>Much of last year, most kids are only able to do book work as they haven't been taught techniques to apply anything they've learned
>University meme is being pushed by every single person you meet
>NOBODY gives a fuck about this year across the board, with the exception of that one scrawny chick with glasses who never talks to anyone

>Year 12
>WOOOOOOOOO LAST YEAR LAST YE- WAIT WHAT THE FUCK WE NEED TO GRADUATE?
>OH SHIT OH SHIT WHAT DO WE DO
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DAVO GET THE BOOKS
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING FACTOR?
>I DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS YOUR GIRL, SHE SAID SHE WAS SINGLE!
>WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIIIIFFEEE?!

>Graduation

>University
>First year
>I learned this all in high school, what's going on?
>...Were they bullshitting me?

>Second year
>They HAD to be bullshitting me. Fuck this I'm gonna go party.

>Third year
>Wew, do you think I passed that? I was making it up as I went along

>Fourth year
>WOOOOOOOO GONNA GET ME SOME DOSSSHH!

>Graduation

>1 year later

>If good student with good grades:
>Woo, 70k a year!

>If bad student with bad grades:
>VOTE LABOR LIBERAL IS SHIIIT!

>If excellent student with excellent grades:
>Yeah, ahaha, I used to live in Australia.
>Yeah SF is much better, look at this new watch!
>>
>be me
>finished le dank naturvetenskap
>pick scientific uni
>genetic teacher is based as fuck, acknowledges race, shares proof, points out to a mudslim in a headwear that her genes are literally inferior
>she protests
>"but you take vitamin D pills daily to compensate for not being able to absorb the sunlight, right?"
>Y-... Yea I guess
>class continues

Smug as fuck teacher, gave me an A because I brought it up in my papers.
>>
>>75793308
they probably do
on my school they also do crime. one hit our rektor in the face and someone had brought a knife to school to cut up some chairs o.O
>>
>>75794027
They were dealing drugs in my old gymnasium, literally flashing stacks of cash to everybody pretending they were hardcore.
>>
>>75792183
>>75792744

and most of the time, facilities were almost destroyed each year because the monkeys destroy all the shit adults give them, not because there weren't enough money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sK2k96xGRQ
>>
>>75787600
2100 isn't that impressive.
>>
File: kw98t.jpg (50 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
kw98t.jpg
50 KB, 490x490
>>75794569
cool
xD
i don't understand why someone wants to be a wannabe mexican gangster in a country that gives free education
>>
>>75774892
Pues una basura OP ya lo sabes.
>>
Boring, saving grace was an incredible math teacher in high school (conservative, HATED anything liberal and feminism related with a burning fury) who was the epitome of authority in a classroom, without being threatening.
Literally first lesson he told us that many of us would consider him to be a mean jerk, but that later on we'd thank him and realize what he'd do would be for our best, and he was right.

Hence it makes me fucking furious over how lowly payed teachers are now over here and how little power they have in the schools when it comes to noisey kids who can't behave. That man did so much for me and taught me alot, such a shame knowing he didn't get paid accordingly for it.

Also told us to stay away from teaching and focus on STEM if we wanted high paying jobs. I thank him for that advice.
>>
>>75794985
because they are sub-human desu
>>
i dont even want to think about my fucking school years, they are always changing it in england, and within the space of about 3 years the courses and testing has likely changed completely, all i will say is that it is now at the stage where it is normal to go to uni and thus the system is fucking broken.
>>
>>75795524
true
>>
File: flat-handle-spreader.jpg (80 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
flat-handle-spreader.jpg
80 KB, 625x625
>>75781993
>WWE-tier school brawls

Oh, man, I know what you mean. The kids at my elementary school would fight over anything. One time I brought an extremely dull butter knife (pic related) to school for the purpose of spreading condiments on my sandwich (gets soggy otherwise) and some 5th grader stole it and THREATENED someone with it. We all got sent to the principal and she took the knife in her hand and looked sternly at all of us and said "this, used improperly, can be a deadly weapon".

It was some of the funniest shit I'd ever seen.
>>
>>75774892
Not on the list, but whatever. I went to a private bilingual school, staffed by burgers from Wisconsin for English classes and natives for Spanish ones. The principal was a Welsh woman married to a white Dominican (yes they exist). We had Mexicans, Ecuadorians, Hondurans, and rich Haitians apart from natives.

Pretty chill, easy as fuck. The teachers moved from class to class., so it was dull being stuck in the same room for a year. The average day was structured like an American school day.
>>
My high school was a converted monastery right by some woods. It was comfy, the library still had those multicolored church windows with religious images and we would walk around in the woods during breaks. It was desguised as an asylum and used to film some scenes in the movie Gothika with Halle berry too
>>
It was okay, I learned quite a bit but only because I wanted to. Went to private schools my whole life.
>>
>>75794853
Why are Mexicans so weird? We had a kid that would walk around in black leather gloves and a black leather jacket no matter how hot it was. He was also a huge weaboo and made weird sexual remarks to all the girls.
>>
>>75774892
Pretty much got told every day that as a (fucking) white male I was the embodiment of evil and should constantly grovel for forgiveness. Typical CA upbringing, really.

Had a couple based teachers who weren't like that and inspired my love of history. One was an old tank driver and the other was a mormon. The actual science teachers were fine too.
>>
I remember our schedule pretty well. We did longer blocks but on opposite days. A day and B day classes. Mine went something like this

A day:
Homeroom (15 minute administrative portion of the day... Rally everyone and take attendence. This is also where you would take any standardized tests).
Whatever math
Literature
Some language (Spanish, French, Latin, German)
Free Elective class (anything from cooking class to Woodshop to AUTOCAD/Computer class etc)

B day
Whatever science (bio, chemistry, physics)
History or government
Arts (painting, sculptures, choirs, instruments whatever floated your boat)
Technical elective (world religions, sociology, etymology, etc)
>>
>>75777069
>go to school
>fight some shit cunt
>go to class
>shitpost out loud most of class
>go on lunch
>play league and accidentally break some cunts arm
>more classes and shitposting
>play cricket or something after school, send the lame kid to go buy roast chickens and bread from coles
>repeat for years
>drop out of school at 14-15 to do a trade
>finish apprenticeship and realise your job sucks
>get grade 12 equivalent cert from tafe
>can go to any uni because no one really gives a fuck how you did in school, just do a single student uni OP and don't get dragged down by the rest of class
>spend years using uppers to study and xanax to sleep
>go to shitty parties full of shit cunts
>get shitty gf who wastes your time by trying to talk with her shitty woman words
>finish uni and realise you hate what you studied
>never pay off student debt because it's an imaginary number
>shitpost on /pol/
>>
>>75785097
faggot
>>
File: 1457652890612.jpg (141 KB, 534x820) Image search: [Google]
1457652890612.jpg
141 KB, 534x820
>>75778539
This.
I once had a tumblrina hamplanet JEWISH teacher that never taught us the curriculum and instead gave us her own narrative everyday with it typically being about racism, feminism, and how all white males should be ashamed of themselves. She even talked about how fucking REDDIT is superior to 4CHAN. I wish I had the mind I have now back then, since everyone in the class thought everything she said was informative and thought provoking, even when she was saying things like "just because you take me out and I don't want to have sex with you, I'm not a FUCKING BITCH" which usually just left the class in shock.
She met her Ben Shapiro looking husband on world of warcraft and ended up having I think around 4 miscarriages. Good riddance.
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.