[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany to require ID for buying prepaid phones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13
File: ID.jpg (215 KB, 506x322) Image search: [Google]
ID.jpg
215 KB, 506x322
>Those who prefer their mobile phone to remain anonymous are in for a shock in Germany, as ministers agreed on Wednesday to require anyone buying a pay-as-you-go SIM card to present ID.

>“You could buy a prepaid phone today in the name of Donald Duck,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said after the weekly cabinet meeting.

>“Knowledge is power. And we want to oppose terrorist organizations powerfully,” he went on in a press conference defending the new anti-terror law that the rule falls under.

http://www.thelocal.de/20160601/germany-to-require-id-for-buying-prepaid-phones
>>
>>75772626

...he said while importing thousands of terrorists and millions of potential converts to terrorist causes.
>>
This is nothing to do with terrorism and more to do with drugs, surely?
>>
>>75772626
Surely, a boon for document forgers.
>>
File: 1289135940739.jpg (110 KB, 1010x1036) Image search: [Google]
1289135940739.jpg
110 KB, 1010x1036
This has been the case here for years.
When they passed the law they said "It's the norm everywhere in Europe!" as if that's an actual argument.

I guess they lied
>>
File: 1329605757759.gif (500 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
1329605757759.gif
500 KB, 300x268
>>75772626
And yet we don't require ID to vote cuz dat racist.
>>
>>75772626
It has been this year for years in Germany, you have to sign up for a contract, even if it's prepaid.
>>
>>75772993
It is bullshit, I can buy a PAYG SIM as part of my shopping at a supermarket and there is no ID required at all.
>>
>>75772882
This is what I thought. too. t'll still be donald duck but he has an ID.
>>
>>75773058
-this year
+like this
>>
From every prepaid phone experience I've ever had, a valid ID was ALWAYS required to activate the SIM at the store. This is not anything new.
>>
>>75773076
Austrians can, too. It's a German speciality.
>>
Buy them in a neighboring country
>>
>>75772626
lol how about just not having a bunch of fucking niggers/ tanned germans around???
>>
>>75772626
You all see?
To fight terrorism
(Which we facilitated by letting them all in at once)
You need to give up freedom of speech and anonymity.
And to fight terrorism
"Extremist" speech must be monitired and punished.
And so the terrorists do whatever they want,
but you end up punished and diminished,
by laws passed, ostensibly, to deal with them.
>>
>>75773042
Only the US thinks that, the rest of the world need an ID to vote, I can't even pgo to the bank without an ID
>>
>>75773076

GCHQ has a full-take system anyway, so they have everything you say and type on disk.
See Snowden disclosures.
>>
>>75772626
Yea also here they want to introduce this shit after paris and Brussels attacks. But we have beggars and gypsies who will buy it with their id for 2/3€
>>
>>75773206

If we kicked them out, you would carpet bomb us again.
>>
>>75773307
buzz coastin?
>>
Yep, potential terrorists with access to fake IDs will use their real ID when they buy pre-paid sims / phones
>>
IDs are great.

Niggs can't get them. They have an allergic reaction to any kind of rule or procedure, so it's a great excuse to control them.

"Sorry Bimba you don't have ID we need you to come with us to the police station until we find out who you are"
>>
File: 3465445.gif (2 MB, 245x138) Image search: [Google]
3465445.gif
2 MB, 245x138
>>75772626
So not only is Germany being cucked and flooded by Rapefugees, but now they also have their civil rights curtailed as a consequence?
Fucking kikes.
>>
>>75773650

Do you know anything about Germany?

Civil rights are only for foreigners. Actual Germans don't need them.
>>
>>75773042
You need an ID to vote in Germany, it's completely ridiculous that it's not required in the US. How is this even justified, it means any illegal Mexican can just go and vote.
>>
>>75772626
Wasn't it already a law in Germany? In Poland the government wants to introduce similar one - good thing for local bums, who will make money by registering phones to themselves. There are already entire streets where people lend their identity for all sorts of things in exchange for bottle of vodka, this means new business for them.
>>
>zero Islamic terrorist attacks
>import Islamists
>suddenly terrorist attacks
>hey gaiz let's restrict European rights because this will stop these terrorist attacks from tanned Germans

Holy shit accept reality already. The truth isn't going to make you suddenly drop dead.
>>
The government knows that a nationalist reaction will emerge when they really start letting the refugees in. This is only the beginning.

What's that, Hanz? You want to buy a smartphone to talk to your friends at "4chan /pol/"? Guess we will need your name, address, photo and a print out of all your texts.

Have a nice day, Hanz and don't forget to prep the bull.
>>
>>75773493
RARE
>>
>>75773649

"We need to find out who you are. It's for your own safety. It's dangerous for you to walk around by yourself without knowing who you are. You could get hurt that way."

"Pease Mistah Gahman-man I don wants to know who I are..."

"What's the matter, don't you want to know who you are? Why don't you want to know who you are?"
>>
>>75772626
that is not true, if you know where to look
>>
>>75773814

The Left wants illegals to vote, so they squeal like a stuck pig over voter ID requirements. Usually they make up some laughable bullshit about how minorities and poor people can't obtain photo IDs, and even if a state legislature considering a voter ID law offers to make the IDs free, it doesn't shut them up.

It's weird how insane the Left acts over something so common sense, and practiced all over the world.
>>
File: GettyImages-487529212.jpg (1 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-487529212.jpg
1 MB, 4500x3000
>>75772626
but free prepaid phones for fungies will still be available without ID, right?

I mean which ID should they give? They fabricated their identity anyway.

Das Merkel is more afraid of Germans than of fungies. Is this a good sign?
>>
File: cuckflag.png (320 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
cuckflag.png
320 KB, 2000x1333
>>75774432
get a proxy already, how do you even dare you speak up, know your place.
>>
>>75774432
I can sense you are kidding, but anonymous German bank accounts ("Menschenrecht auf ein Konto!") for rapefugees is something that has unironically come up.
>>
>>75774432
I hope some time when merkel is with her rapefugees that they attack her with rocks for not wearing her burka in public
>>
File: shrug.jpg (19 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
19 KB, 500x327
>>75773395
Just remove bagel, but don't use camps this time.
>>
>>75772993
ikr wtf i thought we were the last in europe to do this after that hostage incident
>>
File: DGzSZ8h.png (219 KB, 1024x841) Image search: [Google]
DGzSZ8h.png
219 KB, 1024x841
Well, at least we'll have one white privilege.
That all the Ahmeds who threw away their papers before they invaded our land can't use mobile phones at our rates.
>>
>>75772626
The state will not stop until every aspect of private life is monitored and controlled. Look for cash to be banned in most European countries in the next 15 years.
>>
>>75772626
“Knowledge is power. And we want to oppose terrorist organizations powerfully,” he went on in a press conference defending the new anti-terror law that the rule falls under.
Allow me to translate that for you.
What he means is they want to keep track of what their German property is up to.
The invaders, well, not so much.
>>
>>75772626
They already do, at least they did when I was there last year
>>
>>75775403
>cash to be banned
Won't happen. Banks have been trying to get us off cash and use their cards for years. But the German likes his cash. So to ban cash would be to destroy free business.
>>
>>75775403
>yfw Hofer and Billa will accept based Swiss francs more readily than Eurobux.
>>
File: 1464766834001.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1464766834001.jpg
117 KB, 1024x576
>“You could buy a prepaid phone today in the name of Donald Duck,” Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière said after the weekly cabinet meeting.

It's incredible that he would use that as an argument. This shows that the very idea of any freedom for citizens is vile and repulsive to him. Everything must be organized by the state.
>>
>>75775676
>implying Germans would revolt if the ECB says "only digital eurobux as of today"

Not going to happen, you kept silent after being mistreated much worse.
>>
>>75772626
I can't wait for shit to go down in Germany, I'm so happy that they're taking in like what 6 million refugees over the next 2 years. Truly a great example, Germany is the best nation in the world.
>>
>>75775547
Really? I got my last prepaid SIM from Lidl at the cash register. No ID needed. To activate the SIM I had to phone a number and state my name. They got my name wrong, but the SIM still works.

It's different if you go with a contract with a monthly fee. I think they even take pictures of you.
>>
>>75772626
btuv, we had that in switzerland since some terrorist involved with 9/11 had swiss prepaid
>>
>>75772626
We have had that for a lot of time now, ever since a bunch of mafia clowns did a series of kidnappings on rich people.
>>
>>75775884
>they're taking in like what 6 million refugees over the next 2 years
No. We wouldn't even take another million, Merkel would be gone before that. The only thing that keeps Merkel in her seat of power at the moment is the fact that the Balkan countries closed their routes to us.
>>
>>75776058
>being treated like terrorist by your government
>still think you are some kind of heaven
>>
Y'all need a constitution.
>>
>>75772626
>get a prostitute to sign for a sim at a random kiosk
>problem solved
>>
>>75776390
>implying the Grundgesetz, telling Germans to hate themselves, is not something you ingenious burgers drew up
>>
>>75776390
Tell that to your NSA.

Oh wait, they never cared about that.
>>
>>75776146
Yep, the Balkans and Austria pretty much saved their asses here. And yet those countries get criticized for being evil right-wingers who refuse to cooperate and let all those poor refugees in, it's completely insane. At least it doesn't look like they will re-open their borders anytime soon, thank god other countries aren't as cucked as we are.
>>
>>75772626
It has been like this in Spain for many years, send back the muslims and jews and hang the politicians.
>>
>>75776683
We also need to deport all those North Africans pronto before they decide to come to us via Italy or Spain.

Crime-wise North Africans are even the worst bunch of them all.
>>
>>75776879
*) I meant "before MORE OF THEM" decide to come over here.
>>
>>75772626
Why did they even bother overthrowing Hitler in the first place.
>>
>>75772819
This.
>>
>>75772626
You shitheads are dumb as fuck if you oppose this.

You do know that you can use a phone to trigger a bomb. We have really strict norms in India to get a sim card or prepaid phones where you need to submit a dozen or so different proofs of identity.
Tracing those phones is how we were able to catch a lot of those terrorists and prevent further losses of innocent lives.

The fact that you guys still don't have these failsafes in place shows how dumb your law makers have been.
>>
>>75775941
yes, it was Lebara. And I was extremely surprised how horrible the cell coverage was. Only in the exact city center did data work like everywhere else in the world, lte, 4g. Even in big cities outside of the downtown area and on freeways no data.
>>
>>75772819
>bring in a bunch of dangerous people
>use as pretext for blanket restrictions on all citizens
>>
>>75772626

I have always used id to buy phones anyway. Not news.
>>
>>75777722
But I like my freedom, and I don't mean freedom to defecate in public. Terrorist can use stolen, fake or "borrowed" identities if they wish to conceal their identity anyway.
>>
>>75778041
>Lebara
Never even heard of them. You sure it was not just a single Turk who opened his own network of one cell tower? I mean Lebara isn't even a network, and you need a network to connect. Like "Telekom", "E-Plus", "o2", "Vodafone" or "Orange".
>>
File: 1464805783247.jpg (67 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1464805783247.jpg
67 KB, 592x592
>>75774432
kek
>>
File: bubbles-the-wire.jpg (15 KB, 436x245) Image search: [Google]
bubbles-the-wire.jpg
15 KB, 436x245
>>75773206
pretty sure the nog in the middle is bubbles from the wire
>>
>>75774432
There's probably bleeding heart Christians who will buy SIM cards FOR the refugees. But if you plan to do so, here's a fun story:

Refugees stay in a convent hall. And of course the good Christian order provided free wifi for them, so that they can use their iPhones and stay in touch with their families. What happens? The poor refugees pirate movies. And of course the convent gets the fine of several thousand Euros.

Don't vouch for people who think our laws don't apply to them!
>>
>>75772626
Gonna stock up on these now.

Just like slangin' cotton.
>>
because you know, I couldnt get a fake ID when I was 16 or anything....
>>
>>75773149
bullshit i can buy prepaid sim cards here at my local gasstation no ID required (this will now change). You're talking about a contractual prepaid phone.
>>
>>75772626
This has nothing to do with terrorism. Absolutely zero. They just want to surveil is even better. And maiziere is a faggot.
>>
>>75779479
I lost my wallet and all my papers and let me tell you, it's considerably different here and by far not as easy as you think.

And btw. our ID cards aren't just laminated paper like your drivers licences.
>>
>>75777722
>The fact that you guys still don't have these failsafes in place shows how dumb your law makers have been.

No, it shows how safe our countries have been until traitors opened the floodgates to sand niggers.
>>
>>75772626
Were are going full throttle into 1984.
All hail comrade Schulz?
>>
BTW it exactly happened like I said: police now searches for the guys for false imprisonment:

https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/arnsdorf-netto-supermarkt-iraker-asylbewerber-bedrohen-kabelbinder-festbinden-69243
>>
>>75777722
This might be hard for you pooloos to understand, but in white countries we used to have what were called high-trust societies with low crime where you can generally trust your neighbors and countrymen not to fuck you up the ass.

Of course, the kikes have pretty well destroyed that for the US by now and Europe is quickly on the way
>>
File: 1437971409338.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1437971409338.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>75779999
IMHO they did nothing wrong.

Police weren't there to protect the poor supermarket people, but now they search for concerned citizens?
>>
>>75772993
Every single kebab internet cafe here in germany has a shitton of SIM cards for sell without any authentification required.
>>
>>75779771
lel true, the cards they give us cant cost the state more than a nickle and they charge you 25 dollars for it. Just another money making scheme from our government, we used to not need ID's to vote because everyone would register before hand and in the voting lobbies there would be a sticker with your name on it. That was in an honest neighborhood though, Im sure most lobbies in left wing states were beyond corrupt.
>>
>>75780317
yes, read article even if it means giving that scum a click. One of the guys is said to be a CDU functionaire.
>>
>>75780450
I read the article. Here is how it's going to play out: We have the word of a known troublemaker (Iraki) against that of three citizens. I think the DA will try for an indictment, because deeply red lefties where the SPD reigns, Just like the police. But they will find no witnesses in Saxony and no one will be fined.
>>
>>75778340
>Terrorist can use stolen, fake or "borrowed" identities if they wish to conceal their identity anyway
sure. but it is still much easier to find and trace them if you make submitting some sort of id or the other compulsory.
The store owner will get in trouble. The friend will get in trouble. The person who didn't report his stolen sim and didn't get it stopped immediately will get in trouble.
Or people will simply start being less careless with something that can be used to harm and kill. You can liken it to drugs that need prescription and can no longer be bought over the counter like Heroin, Opium, Amphetamine, Cocaine...
>>
>>75780903
I overall agree except the term "citizens." No one here is a citizen, citizens are sovereign, e.g. citizens of the USA, we are subjects as we hold no sovereignty. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_sovereignty_in_the_United_States)
>>
>>75779999
>rapenigger gets mad phonecard paid with german taxpayer money doesnt work
>violent Iraqi rape nigger threatens female cashier with bottle
>Germans overpower the rape nigger and tie him outside
>rapenigger immediately treated in a hospital at cost of german taxpayers
>get arrested for "threatening" the rape nigger
>>
>>75781535
then we are told we were citizens living in a democratic republican state with rule of law - every single claim listed is false, still mindlessly is parroted over and over again...
if we had all this we would not face this situation.
>>
>>75772819
Fpbp
>>
>>75772626
Same shit in Poland now happening, people wondering why they should give their docs to read and scan in some shady kiosk by god knows whom when they want to buy a SIM.
All cards that are not registered will need to be or deactivated.
>>
>>75780090
no anon, this is not like 'muh guns' and 'muh privacy rights', both of which I actually respect.

What you dear white people had was't a high level of trust. You suffer from an excess of resources in comparison in your citizens. So you can deploy it all when needed. and don't need to take precautions.

Also, what can be used for good, will sooner or later be used for evil. The earlier adopters find themselves at that stage of the cycle much later.
>>
>>75772626
>>“Knowledge is power. And we want to oppose terrorist organizations powerfully,” he went on in a press conference defending the new anti-terror law that the rule falls under.

so here it is, path to communism
>>
>>75774651
Banks always had the right to tell you to just get fucked if you wanted to open an account. Happened to me too once. Fast forward 2 million rapefugees later, everyone suddenly has the right to get an account wherever he wants including rapefugees who burned all of their papers, are lying about age, their country of origin, their name, and so on and so on. I really have no clue what the fuck is going on in this country anymore.
>>
>>75782217
Fuck, I can't believe I made such long posts.
Funny thing is, I actually hate all the documents submission to a random stranger who can misuse it or sell it if you can't trust him. (though most of such shop owners are known and trusted members of society)
I guess losing a friend to a terror attack and being very near a bomb blast makes understand why it might be needed.
>>
>allow savages to come into your country illegally
>regulate citizens more and more to combat the resulting terrorism
>>
>>75783216
exactly the same happened in GB...whilst you're told those are the moderates
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wqdMqQ2V0I
>>
>>75783338
what's going on here
>>
I was questioned by anti-terror spooks in Paris 15+ years ago because I momentarily lent my phone card to someone who was apparently Bosnian al-Qaeda. The funny part is that this AQ chap was also inrerested in getting some man-to-man action with yours truly. I didn't tell that to the spooks though. I did have long hair so don't hate me because I'm beautiful.
>>
>>75772626
>oppose terrorist
They pulled off a George Dubya on these fools
>>
>>75783551
moderate headchoppers chop heads of radical headchoppers
>>
>>75783840
oh ISIS getting executed? who cares?
>>
>>75781387
>The store owner will get in trouble. The friend will get in trouble. The person who didn't report his stolen sim and didn't get it stopped immediately will get in trouble.
Yeah, the bum who buys SIM cards in bulk to resell them for vodka surely will get in trouble. Assuming the cops will even find him. Assuming anyone will even try to prosecute a case when a defendant can get out of it simply by sticking to the version he dindu nuffin (ever heard of identity theft, Pajeet? If Nigerian scammers can do it to get several hundred bucks out of someone's credit card, ISIS certainly can do it to ensure communication). Also, there are always other countries that don't require this.

>You can liken it to drugs that need prescription and can no longer be bought over the counter like Heroin, Opium, Amphetamine, Cocaine...
And that works out flawlessly, doesn't it?
>>
>>75783945
>oh ISIS getting executed? who cares?

well when it's done by moderates it seems ok
(not sure hose guys ae ISIS, could be Al Nusra too)
>>
>>75782073
Just buy Czech SIMs, from next years the rates are supposed to be almost the same as with Polish ones.
>>
>he has foreign languages on his national ID
Europeans, pls
>>
>>75772626
This is pure racism. Germany should be deleted for hate speech. Get to work, Facebook.
>>
>>75773493
ra r e
a
r
e
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.