[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing mongoloids will make any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: donald-trump.jpg (25 KB, 538x404) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
25 KB, 538x404
You knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing mongoloids will make any excuse for him, won't you?
>>
The path to freedom is a rocky one, but a path nonetheless.
>>
Literally not an argument.
>>
>>75765635
What has he done wrong?
>>
>>75765635
tl;dr
>>
>>75765635
What did you just report about me, you little sleaze? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard Business School, one of the top schools in the world, I started a tremendous company worth many, many billions of dollars, and I have over 300 resorts and golf courses, which by the way, are some of the best in the world. I wrote "The Art of the Deal" and I’m the top negotiator in the entire US election. You are nothing to me but just another overrated hack working for a newspaper that's rapidly going down the tubes. I will wipe ISIS out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, believe me folks. You think you can get away with sending those criminals to us over the border? Think again, Mexico. As we speak I am contacting my network of top lawyer people across the USA, believe me these are smart guys, smart and mean guys, and those emails are being investigated right now so you better prepare for a trial, Crooked Hillary. The trial that ends the absolute disaster you call your political career. No, think of it! There have been people who's lives have been destroyed, and that’s just for doing a fraction of what she did. Not only am I the most militaristic person in this room, but I also know when to use it, and I will build a military so big and so powerful, we'll never have to use it. If only you could have listened to me in 2003 when I was the only one saying we were going to destabilize the middle east, maybe you would have taken the oil. But you wouldn’t, you didn’t, and now we're paying the price, you know why? Because are leaders are stupid, stupid people. I will win so much, you will get tired of winning. You’re SCHLONGED, Hillary.
>>
>>75765858
Reneged on all the policy you guys like when he is in a situation where it won't be received well.

Wall is a suggestion, rhetorical deportation, Muslim ban also a suggestion.
>>
>>75765635
Yep.
>>
File: 1463813366531.jpg (524 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463813366531.jpg
524 KB, 1440x1920
>>75765635
The only excuse I ever have is;
Anything
But
Clinton

Just remember your abc's when you go to vote.
>>
>>75766152
Sure, I don't mind him saying some stuff to appease the rabid leftists who cry everytime their fee fees get hurt, do you have kids? Sometimes you got to tell a little fib to keep them quiet. That said I won't vote for anyone but Trump.
>>
File: img_2349.jpg (90 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
img_2349.jpg
90 KB, 640x551
>>75765635
Oh course the Trump cultists will. They are cucks
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.