[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
South Africa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: 1464749460061.jpg (82 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
1464749460061.jpg
82 KB, 640x425
What will become of South Africa in the next few decades?
>>
>>75758305
See Zimbabwe.
Unless the DA come to power
>>
>>75758656
How will the DA save South Africa?
>>
>>75758305
Is this the incident where AWB men got executed by black policemen on camera?
>>75758656
DA?
>>
>>75758305
If the Afrikaners is smart, they'd pack up their shit and leave. The oppression will become intense. This is the calm before the storm.
>>
>>75758305
Does anyone else fell really bad for the whites in South Africa? I know apartheid is indefensible but at the same time they did achieve a lot. It seems such a shame that such a rich legacy of western civilisation and the advantages it brought to Africa have been almost wiped out overnight by blind Marxist reactionary movements
>>
>>75758874
I've read numerous times that western nations make it really hard for SA whites to immigrate. No idea if its actually true. If it is why they dont do it illegally like the hordes of nigs and ayrabs is beyond me.
>>
>>75758777
They aren't corrupt
Basically white party
Based black lawyer dude as president

They made the western cape great again. It's why Cape Town is so fucking nice.
Once in power investors will come back and the problems will decrease.
They won't take bullshit from lazy khafers and the economy won't be drained by corruption.

Basically up.
>>
Hopefully the Western Cape can break away from the rest of the shitshow.
>>
>>75758305
Those dudes in your pic deserved what they got.
>>
>>75759398
This. Stupid fucking retards, I smile when I watch that clip.
>>
>>75758305

Hey guys, I love SA threads. We need to regroup somewhere, did that Namibia project ever get off the ground?
>>
>>75759398
>>75759475
What did they do anon?
>>
>>75759475
>>75759398
webm?
>>
File: rr351.jpg (64 KB, 550x339) Image search: [Google]
rr351.jpg
64 KB, 550x339
>>75759529
They drove in a convey into a part of bophuthatswana which is a tribal homeland which was allied to the NP government and they started shooting up the place. Killed a bunch of innocent civilians but the bophuthatswana soldiers caught them on their way out and fucked them up, they were all executed in that one car.

The rest of them ran away like cowards and left their brothers behind the second bullets started to fly back at them.
>>
>>75759529
No idea, but I feel like posting https://youtu.be/KrN0izKLz-A?t=30s again.
>>
>>75759654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

somewhere in this clip.
>>
>>75759529
They tried to invade a black homeland (autonomous black area) to support the chief/president who was being overthrown. The problem is that the homeland's security forces were decked out with SADF gear and training, whereas they had rifles and pickups. They were fucking rekt.

The pic shows some that were executed in front of journalists.

After that people stopped taking the far right-wing beers seriously.
>>
>>75758826
Yes, the AWB was trying a coup d'etat in boputatswana (a country inside South Africa for blacks, like Palestine) but failed and got shot
>>
>>75758826
Near-elderly fellow here who remembers... Yes it is. I remember seeing it on the news in the USA. They showed a scene where one of the guys was begging for help. Then the next scene the guy had been shot, with armed black men standing around. They totally cut out the summary execution itself. Then the whole thing went down the memory hole.

Only recently have I seen any mention of the incident on line.
>>
>>75758305

It will become an anarchy, it will be an interesting experiment.
>>
>>75759483
Of course not, Africa needs to be abandoned.
>>
>>75759204
>actually believe this

I suppose desperate people will cling onto any sliver of hope.
>>
The thing is also that the AWB's hardcore Afrikaans thing alienated a lot of English whites, so very few white people gave a shit.
>>
>>75759956

Implying where we live is any better, whites are fucked here.
>>
>>75759813
>
But apartheid was good you absolute cuck
>>
>>75759118
>I know apartheid is indefensible
I beg to differ Repubro
>>
>>75760159
AWB and the apartheid system are two different things.
>>
>>75758305
>>>75760159
>AWB and the apartheid system are two different things.
This.

Even the apartheid government got nervous about the AWB's antics.
>>
>>75759118
You can still say "fuck your facts", and still defend it.
>>
>>75759819
And now whitey is overthrown in SA correct?

The white bois in the .jpgs were starting stuff with the native black people and shot up their peaceful village? Then the white bois were killed and whitey was removed from power and SA is Better for it?

No trolling. Is this what happened?
>>
>>75760343
I remember when the police had open conflict with the AWB and they brought their dogs with and the AWB kicked them to death.

Was pretty funny, the police were shocked because they were so used to black people running away at the first sight of dogs.
>>
>>75759813
>Shot nigs
>Then demanded an ambulance to the same nigs they shot

What?
>>
Foreigners sometimes don't get that there is a fair amount of animosity between English and Afrikaans speaking whites in South Africa. Enough to drive English whites away from conservative parties because they're too Afrikaans.
>>
File: 1464023009674.jpg (106 KB, 749x826) Image search: [Google]
1464023009674.jpg
106 KB, 749x826
>>75759204
Chezuz bra you're losing it.
The D.A is basically the SJW mixed with Africa.
They actually proposed that the university of pretoria should have African studies as a core module thats compulsory . Also renaming campus buildings etc etc
They also support BEE and Quotas in sport and Land redistribution.
If you put your hope in that shitstain of a ghost of it's former self then i've got news for you.
You're not alone though, most saffers think the d.a is the saving grace. They did a good job with cape town i'll give you that much. Don't know how much of a role player the international community played however.
A province with such high levels of tourism(especially the richest) is bound to do better.
I know lesser of two evils and all. But they're still shit mixed with sjw tendencies and "decolonization"
>>
File: download (3).jpg (4 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
4 KB, 226x223
>>75760469
AWB ranks are not filled with the brightest of people.
>>
https://youtu.be/PPvuAVO2-NI

Starts around 5 minute mark.
>>
>>75760221
>>75760389

If you honestly believe that the Apartheid regi,e was a good thing, then you either completely lack empathy or are detached from reality. The shit that went on in that time was morally reprehensible. I tend to believe that people should be allowed to use whatever facilities they want, vote for whoever they want and travel wherever they want within their own country. You guys cant yourselves believers in liberty, democracy and Christianity and at the same time support Apartheid. It's a complete contradiction.
>>
>>75759807

Those fuckers actually make a huge difference in the actions they take. What a fucking shit show though.
>>
>>75760442
No no

It's pretty confusing so bear with me here.

The old government sent the blacks away to have their own little countries where they could have a degree of autonomy (own presidents, defence forces, anthems, flags) these were called 'homelands'. They were ruled by blacks that the apartheid government had cucked so their people usually had a bit of a negative feeling towards them.

The homeland in question had risen up against it's president and the AWB decided to come to his aid. They rode in like a bunch of cunts just shooting at random and then they got stomped by some light armor and dudes with ARs, the famous scene was (the injured guys getting put down). This didn't have much of an effect on the power transition here besides making the far right-wing seem less threatening.

TL;DR
Some Afrikaans dudes attacked an autonomous black country within South Africa and got utterly fucked.
>>
File: Equality_Facts_on_Blacks.jpg (801 KB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
Equality_Facts_on_Blacks.jpg
801 KB, 1000x4500
>>75760866
>strawman
South Africa was established by whites in a completely legitimate fashion i.e. not in black homeland. It flourished and became one of the most successful countries on the planet. Blacks were permitted to live there, but they were not permitted to use facilities create by and for white people.
Once apartheid fell, whites were genocided and oppressed, and the entire country became a desolate shithole with rape and murder galore.
Whites are simply more intelligent and successful, it is not wrong for them to want to protect what they built from those that would, and did, ruin it.
>>
File: Bophuthatswana_coup_Execution.jpg (24 KB, 432x281) Image search: [Google]
Bophuthatswana_coup_Execution.jpg
24 KB, 432x281
>>75759813
>Ontlametse Menyatsoe approached and spoke to Wolfaardt, asking if he was a member of the AWB. Wolfaardt confirmed this, reporting that they had been dispatched from Naboomspruit. He then pleaded for the lives of his two injured fellows. In response, Menyatsoe shot the three wounded men dead at point blank range with an R4, shouting angrily, "Who do you think you are? What are you doing in my country?"

BTFO
>>
>>75760462
An associate of mine was in military intel back then and he says that in the dying days there was at least a 40/60 split in effort put into monitoring the AWB and groups like APLA
>>
War is hell :(((
>>
>>75758305
come to namibia white man
>>
>>75761286
I could be wrong but the scene I recall is their car meeting an armored vehicle in the road and getting hosed with an equivalent of a M240... almost comical.
>>
>>75761127
Isn't crime a huge issue their now? With the natives raping and pillaging while left unchecked?

I hear about the country going to compete shit and how whites are being murdered and raped and how the country was making major strides under the old government. Is this true?

If so, wouldn't these far right guys be the good guys?

I feel like I'm missing something here. Is the SA better now then before? Or ?
>>
>>75761448
From what I understand, Namibia knows, and they aren't having it.
>>
>>75761234
I think you're relying on a racist revisionist argument. South Africa wasn't ruined by blacks purely because they were black. It was ruined by Marxist vengeful corrupt autocrats who used black nationalism as a tool for their own personal wealth. The lack of an educated black civil service also contributed to South Africa's decline (guess whose fault it was that they weren't educated?)

Also I'm guessing then you don't believe in the civil liberties that you seem to enjoy in your own country
>>
>>75758305
I don't understand why Western governments just wont take in all of the Afrikaners and British South Africans, these cucks put sanctions on SA and Rhodesia to protest apartheid but refuse to do anything to help.
The media here always depicts SA as if it's some tolerant rainbow nation.
>>
>>75761520
It's confusing dude.

Those right wing dudes were hardcore Afrikaaners, I'd never want to live in a country ruled by them.

But crime is so bad. You learn to live with it and most of us barely even think about it anymore but it's so bad.

I'll never leave though, it might be a shitshow, but it's my shitshow.
>>
>>75759118
>wiped out overnight by blind Marxist reactionary movements

You mean niggers
>>
>>75759807
>ARRESTING CARJACKERS

>starts loading them up with 12 gauge slugs
kekkkkk
>>
>>75762054
Just Google the University protests we've been having.

They want free varsity so they burn the varsities down, burn 'colonial' paintings, throw shit at things and assault other students.
>>
>>75758305
White south africans are honorary Australians. calling all white south africans, you are welcome here. everyone else, fuck off we're full
>>
>>75762013
>I'll never leave though, it might be a shitshow, but it's my shitshow.
The only way a corrupt government can stay popular in spite of a never ending downward spiral of poverty is by focusing people's attention on a fake enemy.
The niggers will have to keep upping the ante to stay in power, so they constantly raise the stakes on what the enemy is planning and what they need to do to fight back
Eventually this spirals into genocide
What the Hutu did to the Tutsi in Rwanda the SA nigger commies will do to you, it's basically the only end game they have
Murdering your family and stealing everything you own will buy them another 5-10 years in power
>>
>>75762013
Under what rule was your family more likely to be robbed, gang raped and then murdered?

Under the current government?
Or a government influenced by the AWB?

Again, I have no clue what the situation is or was there so I'll defer to your expertise on the topic. My issue is probably that I see niggers as a different sub-human species and anything that can keep them in check is a good system.

If SA is a bad as people say it is. Fuck that.
>>
>>75762054
My point is that, in my opinion, it was the uneducated and a poisonous ideology that destroyed South Africa. The fact that they were black was irrelevant. If a country employs a caste system on a majority of its population and then enfranchises them overnight without any education, it's gonna lead to problems, no matter what their race is.
>>
>>75762494
I see Afrikaaners as a fucked out race of inbred retards.
>>
>>75759118

lol whut?
>>
>>75760866
>If you honestly believe that the Apartheid regi,e was a good thing, then you either completely lack empathy or are detached from reality.

You are a top cuck of cucks.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
White Farmers Needed
>>
File: 1458546857668.jpg (55 KB, 400x637) Image search: [Google]
1458546857668.jpg
55 KB, 400x637
>>75761520
You know the story about the frog in a cooking pot? Slow heat and he dies peacefully, High heat and he jumps and goes fking mad.
Thats S.A for you.
Crime, murder and rape is increasing gradually.
But thats not the biggest concern. Everyone knows that's what its like in africa.
The biggest change is what they're doing to our schools, our universities, our culture, our sport and our jobs.
They're taking it all away, but just slowly enough so that people don't 1) Take up arms and/or 2) Leave the country causing a massive brain drain.

If you we're to tell the white population 22 years ago that in just 2 decades they're culturally rich and traditionally white schools will be invaded and broken down by dindus, they're companies will require 51% black ownership and they're mother tongue will no longer be taught then i can promise you now it would have been a much much bigger war.
>>
>>75762461
The blacks here are largely uneducated and will keep blindly voting for the 'liberation' party (ANC) and blaming something that ended more than two decades ago for their problems for a long time.

The area I live in is mostly English whites and coloured Muslims. In a worst case scenario we'd put up a glorious fight.
>>
>>75762554
The only problem you have here is the fact that the entire African Continent is complete stone age level shit.

You can make excuses for blacks for a long time but at some point, once all the excuses are ripped away, only race is left.
>>
File: what should have happened.jpg (46 KB, 630x400) Image search: [Google]
what should have happened.jpg
46 KB, 630x400
>>75758305

Whites will be genocided down to the last man, woman, and child. And the truth is: they all deserve it. My only hope is that white people will learn from the fate of the South African whites and adjust course (doubtful).

White people always follow the rules. Even if the rules lead to their own destruction. White SA men could have killed every last liberal white and kicked all the blacks out of their country and installed a totalitarian white-run dictatorship. They could have created a force of gov't sponsored assassins to get this done. INSTEAD, they gave lots of grand speeches and rattled their sabres while the white liberals took over and destroyed the country. This is what weakness looks like. This is what happens when you play the game in order to FEEL honorable, rather than play the game to WIN.

Furthermore they should have fled the country long ago. It's very simple: you get on a plane and arrive to your destination country and you stay. You don't ask permission, you just do it. You get a job washing dishes and build a new life. This is how east asians did it.

The true reason SA whites remain in SA is because of greed. They don't want to give up their possessions and their land.

To further explain the sheer stupidity of white SA men, even the few that have left the country often bring a few of their pet blacks to the new country to help them work their farms. Those pet blacks are the start of the same virus that destroyed SA which has now been transplanted to places like Australia.

>Tldr: white South Africans--most especially the men--deserve a violent bloody end to their lives for their sheer stupidity and overall cowardice. I hope this serves as a sharp message to the rest of the white world where we are all headed.
>>
>>75758305
Hopefully it will starve out.
>>
>>75762724
>Because disliking racial segregation on account of my religious beliefs means that I like to let other people fuck my wife
>>
>>75762985
You're getting at something here.

Our laws befit a civilised country, not a place like this. I've almost seen the inside of a cell for defending myself against muggers.
>>
>>75762880
>If you we're to tell the white population 22 years ago that in just 2 decades they're culturally rich and traditionally white schools will be invaded and broken down by dindus, they're companies will require 51% black ownership and they're mother tongue will no longer be taught then i can promise you now it would have been a much much bigger war.

Reminds me of whats going on in the USA today.
>>
>>75763085
Welcome to /pol/
>>
>>75761286
"my country"

nigger was in South Africa, created and developed by Whites, this attracted the niggers to the prosperous civilization Whites made, allowed to come in, then claim "we be kingz n shit, we made dis."
>>
>>75763154
I agree that enforcing the rule of law and civil liberties mean nothing to illiterate savages. But would it not have been better to gradually enfranchise and civilise blacks in South Africa instead of subjecting them to such a degrading system? Perhaps there would have been a better outcome for both parties
>>
>>75759118

It makes perfect sense, the intelligent people ran the show while the stupid people were serfs. It's called a technocracy
>>
>>75761900

Wrong.

>It was ruined because a bunch of weak stupid, white men, didn't have the balls to kill every last one of those Marxist Autocrats the second they started agitating.

This is the problem with white men. It's always someone else's fault. You MAKE history or someone else is going to make it for you.

>Aside: there is nothing more disgusting than watching white men whine and cry because they weren't given what they want, when they should have taken it in the first place.
>>
>>75762640

Pretty much. They should be exterminated for the betterment of the white race and to serve as a harsh lesson in multiculturalism and apathy gone wrong.
>>
File: mary.jpg (41 KB, 464x634) Image search: [Google]
mary.jpg
41 KB, 464x634
>>75762640
English cuck spotted. Feast your eyes on the true killer of the old South Africa /pol.
Only when their own lives are in danger do they finally see the way things are. Until that moment however they might as well be worse than the american jew.
Shame though, the older White englishmen of south africa are quite red pilled.
>>75763204
See the new generation of englishmen that are "enlightened". So much so they hate anything boer. Can't stand our traditions . First to yell "diversity diversity"
This is our jew.
>>
>>75759118
>apartheid is indefensible

No, niggers are indefensible.
>>
>>75763359
I know in England you're content with subjugation to the elites, but I prefer the idea where everyone is equal before the law. That's the true hallmark of any civilisation worth a name
>>
>>75758656
>>75759204

So naive.

There is virtually no difference between DA and ANC policies. The only difference is that they are a little less corrupt and somewhat more competent.

Besides, do you really think the ANC would give up power even if they lost an election?

The ANC has said that "we will rule untill Jesus comes".

The ANC will try to rig elections if it does not go their way and most certainly resort to violence if that doesn't work.

It is run by former terrorists after all, the same psychopaths who put tires filled with petrol around people's necks and burnt them alive for not towing the line.

The ANC employs more than 2 million people, most of whom are either corrupt of grossly incompetent. What do you think those people are going to do when their spot on the gravy train gets threatened?

South Africa is rotten to the core and the only way to fix it is to destroy it and start from scratch.
>>
>>75763085
Your religion is poison and you're behind the curve, new definitions have long since been added.
>>
>>75763342
Based Irelad

Democracy is something to be achieved, not given
Race isn't responsible for the state South Africa is in

Disinformation, lack of education and divisivness is
>>
>>75762640
Then you deserve to get wiped out you cuck faggot.

I hope not all South Africans are as lost as you...
>>
>>75762880

Bullshit.

The white Afrikaner men would have sat on their fat asses and did nothing but give speeches and whine. White men aren't decisive, they're weak. White men don't have the fortitude to round up agitators and put a bullet in their heads publically the second these people start shit.

The same idiots you're defending probably let women vote, to add insult to injury.

White men just don't get it. They keep making the same fucking mistakes over and over and over again, despite having 2000 years of documented history to pull from when choosing how to design a society.

Authoritarian. White. Right-leaning. Revoke virtually all women's rights. Promoting any type of Marxism is punishable by death, and the trials should be swift and public, most especially for white women, who always believe they are above the law because of that stinking gash between their legs.

That is the only way to build a society. Period.
>>
Stay strong Afrikaneers!
Some will say too get away from this shit
But I will say stay for what you put centuries to build, fight for your country and your heritage do never give up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
>>
>>75763342
Absolutely, but it's not up to anyone to do that but themselves.
Don't assume that because I'm a white South African I'm racist and think blacks are worthless. Thinking like that is what fucked everything up.
>>
>>75763839
That flag next to your name delivered the fucking death blow to the Afrikaaners... So I'm not sure what you're on about.
>>
File: knowledge.jpg (361 KB, 1104x800) Image search: [Google]
knowledge.jpg
361 KB, 1104x800
>>75763342
>civilise blacks

huehuehue
>>
>>75763506
Don't you have a wagon to tend to or a war to lose?
>>
>>75763796
Amen
>>
>>75764158
And that ultimately means I wish it?
>>
>spent days in khayeelitsha slums as a white 186cm rich male
>nothing happened

I love Capetown. Didn't feel that unsafe. It was there that I learned that not all blacks are le ebil rapists, a big part of them are pretty friendly and funny desu.

Bring in the bantz, boys
>>
File: 1462519843265.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [Google]
1462519843265.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
Niggers.
>>
File: 1453038081319.jpg (22 KB, 389x388) Image search: [Google]
1453038081319.jpg
22 KB, 389x388
>>75763342
What do you think was the point of bantu education?
It was meant to gradually get the blacks to understand and work with and in western culture.
Make them productive in a western culture and not just physical labor.
>>75763861
>The white Afrikaner men would have sat on their fat asses and did nothing but give speeches and whine
Don't think you understand who is currently paying the taxes for an unemployed population of 25 mil.
>The same idiots you're defending probably let women vote, to add insult to injury.
If you understood anything about Afrikaner/Boer culture you would know very very well they would never allow it without external pressure.
>>75764258
>wagon to tend to
Good one.
If /pol ever wonders why we call the english here "SOUTIES" Its because they're so two faced and cucked that they have one foot in Britain and one foot in South Africa leaving they're dicks hanging in the ocean. Hence "SOUTPIEL" meaning saltdick.
It's like cuck but it was thought up decades ago.
The original cuck
>>
>>75759819
>South Africa, where white men roll around in Tacomas with old guns and the niggers have state of the art Gucci gear
This is wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>75764384
Cuck from a shitty country.

Shut up belshit...
>>
>>75764607
Whew lad, someone's mind is stuck in the 1900's. Did the NP brainwash you about English people too?
>>
>>75764607
>Calls English cucked
>loses Boer war
>gets put in camps
>gets cucked
>>
>>75759118
The whites somehow turned thatshithole into a nuclear superpower. Then the whole thing got blacked.
>>
>>75764758
epic bantz XD. I've been to UK too and I've never seen a more cucked country than that. Niggers and paki's EVERYWHERE. No alcohol allowed on the street (lol) and CCTV masters watching every movement. Such a 1984 vibe. It was the worst place I have ever visited, and that means alot. I was almost attacked by asking if I could buy alcohol in what seemed to be a designated muslim store. I was litterally the only white male in the street, all others where muslim shits. I haven't seen such degeneracy in another country. Would rather live in Capetown than in London
>>
we are holding elections on the 3rd of agugust. its municipal elections but it would be a very good indicator of our countries future. I am optimistic about the outcome.

The DA is in charge of the western cape province and of 2 metros, these place are well run and functioning.
The 3 metros that has a chance of being won by the DA are Pretoria Johannesburg and East London.

During our last elections in 2014 The ANC won Pretoria with 49% Johannesburg with 53% and East London with 50%. The ANC has always been a shrinking party since 1996. The have never been able to increase their votes from the last election. The mood amongst all South Africans is very anti government atm. With a growing balck urbanized middle class leaning towards the centrist right DA and the poor youth leaning towards the far left EFF.

With this in mind i dont see the ANC retaining the 3 mentioned metro areas. (these 3 together with cape town is responsible for about half the gdp of south africa.

Look the DA isnt perfect, but they are a million times less corrupt and they have proven that where they govern things are working.
>>
>>75765053
We basically lost a war to Cuba and some Angolan tribals. Our biggest international ally was Israel, how was this a good situation?
>>
>>75763685
underrated.

South African boere are good white folks.

>>75762640
Anglo Jewdar off the charts! World sanctions and combination of a few race traitors left South africa what it is today. What remains great of South Africa is still built and maintained by white people with black figure headed puppets.

There are those who warm thrones and those who do all the real work.
>>
>>75764894
libshill shitcunt

you think africa is a good place to live now?
>>
>>75765141
your capital city is 25% muslim

>No alcohol allowed on the street
wrong

everything else you just parroted from what you read on here
>>
>>75764411
I love how this pic keep growing. Top kek
>>
>>75763506
Aggreed.

The anglos are our Jews.

Always at the forefront of degeneracy and the promotion of multiculturism and race mixing.

The only coalburners I have ever encountered were anglos.
>>
File: 1082105464.jpg (53 KB, 639x424) Image search: [Google]
1082105464.jpg
53 KB, 639x424
>>75764894
How it must feel to have so little tradition that you cling to the only one around you in a ditch ever to pretend you ever belonged.
>>75764947
no no lad, you couldn't win, in fact it got so bad you had to resort to burning our farms and throwing or woman and children in camps because you couldn't beat a couple of real men in a war.
>>75764894
>>75764947
How it must irk you to know that whenever the international community refers to the old great south africa the first thing that comes to mind is the Boere and not the english.
Whenever they speak of our military no one refers to the english whites. Always the Boer commandos.
To live in a country where tradition and culture is nothing but a meme to you.
where you celebrate "braai day" and think wow, i have tradition.
Sometimes i feel for the south african english. i really do
>>
>>75765326
I'm waiting for the one where China outright buys the government and turns New Shanghai (formerly Salisbury) into the most polluted place in the universe, yet with a GDP PPP comparable to Switzerland
>>
>>75759807
Holy shit, those are some intense shootouts, the police/security are 99% white kek
>>
>>75765359
>Afrikaans government allies with Israel
>claims the English are the jews
>continues to live life of obscurity and autism.
>>
>>75764894
>>75764947
I honestly don't get you souties sometimes. If and when the shit hits the fan Sipho isn't going to ask you if your gran drank tea with Helen Suzman and if you hated us Boere on a Taiwanese finger puppet image board. Accept it, we are in the same boat for better or worse. We're all you've got and you're all we've got.
>>
>>75762640
Eternal anglo personified
>>
>>75765477
Boer mobs were ground to dust under an imperial boot, the story should have ended with us exterminating you and keeping an eye on the natives. The shit only hit the fan when you idiots governed the Union.
>>
File: Sweden yes.jpg (55 KB, 604x461) Image search: [Google]
Sweden yes.jpg
55 KB, 604x461
>>75765217
>you think africa is a good place to live now?
Stay out of this sven.
>>
File: South african english.jpg (10 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
South african english.jpg
10 KB, 265x190
>>75765755
>round to dust under an imperial boot
If only you could lad. Except scourged earth policy is there for all to see.
In all the history books ever written it will be known that the english had to burn farms and imprison woman in order to win a losing war.
Can't escape it.
>>
>>75765998
*scorched
>>
>>75758305
>What will become of South Africa in the next few decades?
Zimbabwe 2.0.
Unless EU fails bad and we get some 50 million new voortrekkers to take back the land.
>>
>>75765562
Exactly

Israel helped to sustain the last white nationalist country on earth, while the anglos tried their utmost to destroy it.

Anglos are our Jews.
>>
I deeply dislike the South Africans I know. Then again literally all of them are race traitors and have said ugly things about Boers and people from Afrikans-speaking regions. I think all of you are better off without them.
>>
>>75758305
>not calling this image pure ideology
>>
You know what? Fuck white south africans.

You retards shouldn't be there just like niggers shouldn't be in europe.

Yes, without you the state wouldn't even exist but you're just in the way when it comes to re-establishing proper nation states.

Let the niggers fester in africa. They don't want help
>>
I like South Africa and South Africans. Wish I could visit but there doesn't seem to be anything interesting to do.
>>
>>75759807
wow. that's some zero fucks given police work.
>>
>>75766078
>Afrikaaners own almost every major business in RSA and had secret little clubs to further their schemes
>Anglos are our Jews

Okay Piet, whatever makes you feel better about losing the wat and then fucking up the country for us whites.
>>
>>75766262
Niggers weren't there until they were attracted to what Whites built there.
>>
>>75758305
One of my friends is southafrican, his family moved after his sister was almost kidnaped on day.
He is my only redpilled friend.
>>
>>75763060
>>
What will happen to SA is what will happen when majority black rule is instated, gross incompetence and corruption will continue to destroy the country until it is bought out for pennies on the dollar by the Chinese or whoever the next rising neo-imperial power is at that point.
>>
>>75766262
The niggers weren't in SA to begin with you stupid fucking kraut.
>>
>>75765493
Wasn't it China that funded Zanu/PF from the start back in the 1970s? Chinese have been playing the long game. They destabilised Africa on purpose, now they are reaping the benefits.
Y' all been played by communists. The actual blacks were always just pawns.
>>
>>75766388
Yeah sure Nigel. You would have probably have put us on the express train to Zim Town like you did with Rhodesia. At least we kept things going slightly longer.
>>
>>75765359
What do you Boer think about rhodesians?
>>
>>75766708
I honestly don't know anyone named Nigel.
>>
File: 146450953239612.jpg (13 KB, 230x230) Image search: [Google]
146450953239612.jpg
13 KB, 230x230
>>75758305
>>75758826
>>75759819
They were killed live on tv
starts at 5 minute mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI#t=395
>>
>>75766508
>>75766409
So the entirety of south africa had no inhabitants?

What about siberia? Can I just claim some land there and tell the russians to fuck off when they complain because "no one lived there"?
>>
>>75759118

South Africa had the highest living standards for all in Africa.

In fact, the reason why the black population soared was not just high birth rates, but also because blacks from all over Africa moved there to be "oppressed" under apartheid.

Now blacks are leaving South Africa , and are going to Europe. No blacks want to live in a black run country.

Photo--this is what happens when you welcome whites into your country.
>>
>>75763291
That's niggers for you. That's why the plan should be to poison every major water supply there is in africa, and mop the survivors up with drone-mounted machineguns. Subhumans need to be removed from this planet once and for all.
>>
speaking of apartheid, israel is SA on steroids

where are the "ain't gonna play sun city" videos?
>>
>>75758305
South Africa will get the rape it deserves for not fixing the problem when they had the chance.
>>
>>75767319
It was sparsely populated and there were no nation states that laid claim to the land.
>>
>>75767319
>So the entirety of south africa had no inhabitants?
There were scattered nomads but nothing you could call a state, and very little in the way of permanent settlements
>>
>>75767319
south africa is a fucked up place. even whites have their own tribes and fights each other.
the awb was taking advantage of the apartheid crisis to take over and hopefully get their volkstaat,

imo the boers should be allowed to get their own homeland, theyve been there for centuries not to mention theyve been harrased by every empire known to man. its a wonder why theyre not classified as an opressed race
>>
South africa is just an example of what will happen to whites in all other countries if they allow themselves to become minorities.
>>
>>75758874

Wat about those of us who can't leave? Should those of us who can abandon them here?
>>
>>75766388

The entire history of South Africa consists of Afrikaners building civilizations and the anglos annexing or trying to destroy them. From the cape colony, to the boer republics and then the republic of South Africa.

Anglos are our Jews
>>
>>75759204

What, exactly, makes Cape Town so much nicer than any other city?
>>
File: tMIRTGt.jpg (837 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
tMIRTGt.jpg
837 KB, 3264x2448
reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme.
>>
>>75767870
Don't you have actual jews as well though? Who fund the ANC?
>>
>>75758305
see >>75758656 and >>75763796
whites will never gain any sort of power in SA because of the ANC and apartheid
so, while people will just leave SA
then the blacks will lose all their money and investments
it will go the way of Zimbabwe and then they'll start eating each other when they run out of dirt
>>
>>75767870
>boers are historically found in concentration camps
>still call anglos Jews
>>
>>75767622
/Thread
Everyone who outright denied Rhodesia help when it asked is getting it's just desserts for denying aid to the greatest country to ever exist
>>
File: annalise_alwyn-wolfaardt[1].jpg (105 KB, 450x302) Image search: [Google]
annalise_alwyn-wolfaardt[1].jpg
105 KB, 450x302
>>75761286
poor kid, growing up without a dad...
>>
>>75761520

Better in some ways (yay no police state). Worse in other ways (boo almost no law enforcement).
>>
>>75767959
>meme
>getting slaughtered by niggers
>not being safe anywhere in the country because niggers can rape, torture and murder you without a single repercussion
>>
>>75768332
Singapore is a police state and they do just fine
>>
>>75762640

So what are you, then?
>>
>>75759854
When I was still in highschool (Grade 9 I think, so 4 years ago) the teacher showed that seen to my class, that's when I become redpilled,it was sickening
>>
>>75758874
The economy in South Africa is shit so nobody has the money to leave, and literally no country is accepting white South African refugees, what do you propose they do?
>>
>>75767964
I don't think the average Cyril and Beryl Goldbergs of SA fund the ANC or care for it that much. Not to say there wasn't a disproportionate amount of Jews involved in the ANC.
>>
>>75764384

Kek.

Cape Town has the highest murder rate in the whole country.
>>
>>75759807
how's their corrupt levels?
>>
>>75765649
Ja, hulle gaan nie rond loop en luister of jy jou r rol nie.

Hulle sien blank = teiken
>>
>>75759819
> black homeland

Nope. It was in SA, which Whites created, built out of deserted area bereft of niggers. Niggers attracted to White created prosperity came in droves to soak up White creation, then declared scattered areas in the White creation "black homeland," as you put it.
>>
>>75760132
move to a small suburban town in Massachusettes m8, there are still alot of places without niggers
>>
>>75768880
Isnt Johannesburg worse?
Heard the where like 20 murders a week or something like that
>>
>>75765649

It's not about that. It's more about soothing their own egos and feeling superior.
>>
>>75765755
>ground to dust under an imperial boot

Yeah right faggot.

Up untill WW1 it was the most expensive war Britain had ever fought and the biggest military force it had ever sent overseas.

The mighty British empire had to conscript anglos from all over the world just to fight some farmers and even though you vastly outnumbered and outgunned us, the only way you could win the war was by burning down all our farms and mudering our women and children in concentrations camps.

Eternal Anglo cowardly faggots, killing women and children because they cannot defeat the men.

Nothing has changed much today, South Africa anglos are still a bunch of faggots.

That is why anglos hate Afrikaners so much, because we constantly remind you of what spineless cowards you are.

You are shit scared of Afrikaners, which is why you only ever talk like this online. IRL you just shrivel and cower.
>>
>>75766262

> german

What is Namibia?
>>
>>75766262

BTW I know roughly as many of your countrymen in Cape Town as I do Afrikaners. You people love this place.
>>
File: 1458326596000.jpg (60 KB, 1000x964) Image search: [Google]
1458326596000.jpg
60 KB, 1000x964
>tfw you realize how liberal and cucked whites were around the time apartheid fell
this is what they wanted
>>
File: 1413170017951.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1413170017951.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>75766199
English whites have a tendency to be very annoying. The biggest bunch of SJW race cucks you have ever met, its as if you took a opinion poll in a upper middle class school in NYork and made it a people.

They think they are so brother brother with the blacks, they don't realize the depths of hatred that exists. We will all die screaming here, with them yelling at us not to be racist as we are all torn apart.
>>
>>75768408

Police state as in "sometimes your friends disappear and you never see them again," police state?
>>
>>75766459
There are signs outside Harare (zim cap) in Chinese kek
>>
>>75769178

Nope. Cape Town is among the 10 most violent cities in the world. The other 9 are in South America.

Don't get me wrong, JHB is bad. It's just that CT is worse.
>>
>>75769095
>>75769239
Presies. Hulle dink die dag wat die kak spat gaan hulle vir een of ander rede bloot kan sê ek is 'n liberale rooinek en dan sal Sipho hulle omhels en 'n R50 in die hand stop. Partykeer wonder ek of ons op dieselfde planeet woon.
>>
>>75769571
I don't get brits either, it's so weird to me to see such over the top pozz. I mean, we have sjws here in the US, but fucking eh, brits are on another level.
>>
>>75769112
You fucking autist, do you know what the homelands were? Jesus, are you a nigger?
>>
>>75760469
If it was the other way around white ambulances would have helped defeated black supremacists.
>>
>>75769858
Yes, and so can anyone else with two seconds of searching, it's not a great mystery.
>>
>>75769816

It's the same appeasement that led to WW2. They'll never change.
>>
File: pos00000000.043.053.1829.thumb.gif (38 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
pos00000000.043.053.1829.thumb.gif
38 KB, 200x281
>>75769816
Ek kan vir jou maklik se hoekom. Ek het my hele hoerskool tyd in engelse skole in die ryk dele van die kaap spandeer. Daai nuwelandse skole.

Hierdie kinders, die engelse, sien nooit enige iets buite hulle klein wereldjie nie.
(gaan nou aan in engels so die blanders kan verstaan)

The English kids in Cape town for instance, never see anything outside the bubble. Only kids of colour they see are westernised ones on tiptoes in their own schools. They never leave the nice suburbs, or sometimes go on sanitised 'township tours' (jy moet sien hoe snaaks dit is, hiedie kinders wat al nooit n huis sonder a merc buite gesien het nie, tussen die hokkies en shebeens)

All they hear about race in south Africa comes from their liberal parents, the liberal media and facebook.
>>
>>75760866
>You guys cant yourselves believers in liberty, democracy and Christianity and at the same time support Apartheid. It's a complete contradiction.
Universal suffrage is a modern experiment.
The USA adopted it in 1965. Pretty recent, don't you think?

Most Western Constitutions were created in the 19th century with limited suffrage in mind. Low-IQ uneducated masses were never intended to vote. Not everyone has the mental capacity or the moral fortitude to deserve the right to vote.

You can have democracy with limited suffrage.
Human rights are universal, but citizenship should be earned.
>>
File: 1462827209513.jpg (436 KB, 1466x1920) Image search: [Google]
1462827209513.jpg
436 KB, 1466x1920
>>75759118
>>75760866
>>75763085
Racial segregation is perfectly fine as law.
No one has any "right" to physical presence in an area other than his own.

Also pretending to be a christcuck isn't going to score you morality points. I guess Joan of Arc wasn't Christian when she explained how eternal anglos were to be pushed out of the continent.

Folks of Lincolnshire could gather and declare the area prohibited to Negroes and there would be literally nothing wrong with it.
>/r/ wall of text from Rothbard about how ina free world there would be Indian only cities, Polynesian only neighborhood, White only regions, and of course mixed race places.

I say it as a a man in love with my black girlfriend. In fact one of her best friends comes from South Africa and her parents fled the end of apartheid.
>>
>>75765493

China will own that whole fucking CONTINENT below the Sahara.

Hopefully they will then begin a humane eugenics regimen.
>>
>>75768540
people in this thread have already pointed out how they had it coming. no reason to feel sorry.
>>
>>75759483
By 'Namibia project', I assume you mean that masturbatory online role-playing exercise by a couple of bitter, naive teenagers who have never been anywhere near Southern Africa in their lives?

Yeah, nah. Nothing happened.
>>
File: D whitness.png (314 KB, 838x694) Image search: [Google]
D whitness.png
314 KB, 838x694
>>75770430
I remember being on a bus in Rondebosch East, a middle middle class area predominantly coloured (mulatto) and these fucking Madam children behind me oohing and aahing as if this was a rough area

"Its like another country down here" I head.

Ek het kleurling, indier and ander vriende, hulle stem almal saam die swartes is besig om die land op to fok en die kommuniste goed wat nou op die kampuse uitspeel is sleg, maar nee fok Sarah en Michaela en Daniel en Bryan weet beter, ons is almal die selfde en RhodesMustFall het n punt (ja hys a kont).

Any KEK protest you see that is not a service delivery strike by poor blacks is:
50% black new rich spouting black power and nationalist stuff.
45% English cucks with fucking dreads and hippie clothing with a black girl on the arm
5% Juden
>>
>>75770430
But they never see their liberalism with their own breed of condescension. I see how the souties talk down to blacks like little children and then feel all smug about how virtuous they are. It truly is spectacular.
>>
china will happen
>>
I had to look it up, this video @ 5:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPvuAVO2-NI

Look at the storm fags begging for their lives, pathetic. If you are such a man to be a racist why are you turning into such a pussy faggot when you have to fight?
>>
>>75761983
South Africa stuck the final knife into Rhodesia in order to keep the NP on life-support for another decade. Fuck 'em.

>>75762640
Depends. Cape Afrikaaners are acceptable.

>>75766809
Worry about your own country just now, Sweden.
Dear god, you need it. You'll be just as extinct soon.

>>75768408
Too simplistic. They aren't a society of liberty, most definitely, but no one gets 'disappeared' either.

>>75769627
What can we say? They backed the right team.
>>
>>75758305
Chinese slowly take over and clean it up
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 470x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 470x313
>>75771227
Exactly. I can bet my bottom dollar that pic related grew up in Bishops and has a cuck English name like Meadow or Skye.
>>
>>75771240
This is what infuriates me the most, they are EXACTLY like the SJW crowd in America. I blame USA for this, they imported all the buzzwords like white power and the fucking racism definition.
I saw a coloured school friend of mine telling people they were retarded for complaining about a club having a dress code ( it was 'transphobic') and they told him white males shouldn't speak here and so on cos he is light coloured
>>
>>75770546
>China will own that whole fucking CONTINENT below the Sahara.
Yes they will.

The Chinese haven't fallen pray to deluded anti-scientific notions of "equality". They know blacks have lower IQs and they will act accordingly to get whatever what they want from Africa.
>>
Do the AWB still exist? I joke to my saffer dad about moving to Oranie and he said I should just join them instead.
>>
>>75769571

Glad I am not the only one who sees it. Those cucks always think that they are better than the rest of the world for their ancestor's achievements that they forget how cuck, docile, and naive they truly are. Kill them all nigger, kill them all.
>>
File: SOUTPIEL.png (15 KB, 472x143) Image search: [Google]
SOUTPIEL.png
15 KB, 472x143
>>75771587
Skye
India
Grace
Nancy

they are worse than swede cucks. They saw what happened in Zim when the masses got all riled up. This will only end in blood and what pisses me off the most is they will finally be proved wrong when they die along side us.

If somehow it doesn't happen they will claim is if they did it and keep on going with their Marxist bullshit

Either way we lose, in the end.

ALSO amper vergeet. Yes SACHS bishops/ Constantia talks all shit about equality then
>oh no buddy see SA isn't so nice
>moves
>to
>Australia
>>
>ITT: NIGGERS

when whites leave Africa, that place going into the shitter and die of aids and other stuff.

Nuke whole africa
>>
File: Jew.png (1 MB, 717x703) Image search: [Google]
Jew.png
1 MB, 717x703
>>75772372
>>75772162

>Cape Jew in natural habitat
>>
>>75772372
Kindly nuke your own government first

>>75772506
Times never change
>>
>>75771227
>>75770430

that is fucking funny
>>
>>75758305
Mudslime will come and create some kind of khalifate. With help of anglo trough jews of course.

Basically the next decades will be increasingly libertarian. The project is to make government "private" to cancel the democracy and then exploit local resources of the world for anglo profit.

Local ruling enterprises in EU will be ruled by royal families, in Russia probably by soviet ethnic mafia clans, in Africa and Middle east by ISIS, Taliban, etc.

If you don't make a royalty for yourself today, who will be loyal to your nation, there is only one way - africanization. So you should also consider to elect Trump as the Emperor.

Also if you read it and you are experienced corporate finance lawyer of Prussian descent, please consider, that we need to review your candidature for Russian Emperor/Regent with responsibility as the head of national Russian federal court.
>>
>>75766388
>>75767319

This white SA infighting is great. I'd love a thread where everyone from SA just argues with each other.
>>
>>75758305
WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA?

JUST VOTE FOR TRUMP YOU STUPID FAT AMERICAN SO HE CAN NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST AND INITIATE THE GREAT NUCLEAR WAR.

FUUUUUUUUUG!!!!
>>
South Africa is a tragedy, but I am glad they disarmed themselves so the ANC wouldn't have nukes.
>>
>>75769112
homelands were another name for the bantustan. google it

those whites died trying to help a black tribal ruler keep his independence from the ANC that wanted to crush all other potential rivals and dominate the whole country
>>
File: 040820696593821.png (171 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
040820696593821.png
171 KB, 800x600
>>75758305
It will become a communist state at the rate things are going.

Even white faggots here are starting to like them.
>>
>>75758305
It will lose any remaining semblance of civility and become just like every other shithole African country.
>>
File: san juan.jpg (217 KB, 900x594) Image search: [Google]
san juan.jpg
217 KB, 900x594
>>75767959
You trying to talk shit about west America with that pic faglord?
>>
>>75758305
>South Africa
>white country in Africa

Remind me again why whites would choose to live in Africa
>>
>>75766262
Fuck you and fuck off back to your Kreuzberg shithole where the rest of you stupid cuck Linke voters gather
>>
File: zebras-harnessed.jpg (38 KB, 575x306) Image search: [Google]
zebras-harnessed.jpg
38 KB, 575x306
>>75774453
White man thought they could tame the niggers.

Now the Chinese are trying to do it.
>>
>>75774453
They settled uninhabited fertile land, then niggers came.
>>
>>75774453

It's actually really nice here. I love my country. I just wish we could fix it instead of being retards.
>>
File: aae10e_5358593.jpg (952 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
aae10e_5358593.jpg
952 KB, 1238x2513
How has this not been posted yet? Also, how true is this?
>>
File: 771297_600.jpg (35 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
771297_600.jpg
35 KB, 400x300
>>75774453
Africa's a beautiful place.
The land, the weather, the resources etc,

It takes a real man to live in such a place.
>>
>>75774431
nigger do you see any trees in the foto.
Its Karoo, its shrubland semidesert
>>
>>75758874
Can't they just seek asylum in Europe or is that only for Africans who aren't white?
>>
File: suck muh dick.jpg (119 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
suck muh dick.jpg
119 KB, 720x540
>>75767959
>>75767959
>>75767959
>>
>>75768213
She's featured in this documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBQp7668KI#t=13m26s

Even if her dad was a complete cunt, you still feel sorry for her.
>>
>>75775096
>Karoo
The picture he posted is from the Mojave desert, it's Nevada, USA.
>>
File: courage.jpg (128 KB, 586x960) Image search: [Google]
courage.jpg
128 KB, 586x960
Africa Addio makes me cry, Africa was so beautiful before decolonisation, it was incredible, the wildlife, the landscape. Fucking niggers, fucking chinks. Fucking saffer gov importing niggers from "independent" countries and making the already too large black population even bigger. Fucking hell.
Remember, Love blows through Rhodesia.
>>
>>75774453
Remind me again why your country elected a former substitute teacher and snowboarding instructor to your highest electable office?
>>
>>75767959
>Implying that the Mojave can't be especially beautiful
>Implying that the Mojave is bad

Go home fritz.
>>
>>75759118
You are retarded.
>>
>>75775365
Its a great land, if only for the people...
>>
>>75775643
Correction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBQp7668KI#t=18m26s
>>
>>75775658
wtf? did the dindus used sticks and rocks as weapons fight?
>>
>>75774453
Africa is actually a really nice place, it's just full of terrible people, much like Scotland
>>
>>75775678
I think Apartheid is flawed, mainly because it made the working class into second class citizens, and allowed the blacks to becoming the gears of South Africa, should've just kicked them all out.
>>
>>75775645
Welp Now I feel retarded. That's what I get for not letting the pic load I guess.

S-South Africa !
>>
>>75776257
If anything it's a testament to how similar the climates are.

Come home white man.
>>
>>75776209
Originally from Scotland here. Agree entirely with this analogy.
Working in Africa was an upgrade in some respects.
>>
>>75760866
No empathy? Why should I have empathy with the black species while they kill, rape and steal from my people without remorse? They're not human, you have zero experience with niggers living in your potato island.

Take this from someone who has to deal with them daily and lived most of his life in a full nigger-mixed town being onre of the very few white families there.
>>
File: Chimpout Defense.jpg (315 KB, 1008x1260) Image search: [Google]
Chimpout Defense.jpg
315 KB, 1008x1260
>>75758305
Reminder
>>
>>75774453
Because South Africa was a place not populated by niggers, nor anglos when they started to build the state here.
Literally - no human life here.

Only after they developed the farming, niggers came. They where foolishly humanistic to let niggers in. And the rest is history.

> anglos came and killed ruling whites
> nigger infulence rises
> everything turns to shit for whites
> savages prosper in their savage way
> anglos profit
>>
>>75761127
>AWB called in to help the president fight against ANC backed communists
>ANC sympathisers had already infiltrated the military and denied the AWB arms or assistance in protecting Tswana independence
>AWB still dedicated to helping the president and those who weren't communists escape the grasp of the rebels
>AWB saved more black lives that day than the ANC has ever done
>defeats military equiped and trained ANC soldiers with just sidearms and hunting rifles
>It took a full salvo to take out three after leading their car into an ambush and tricking them
>AWB only fire shots in self defense
>"One of the most notable of such actions was undertaken by AWB General Roelf Jordaan from Ladybrand. While he and his hastily mobilised force were outside Mmabatho on their way to the air force base, they were flagged down by a Black civilian, who turned out to be the Bophuthatswana Minister of Agriculture. He informed Jordaan and his men that an ANC mob had attacked his house, setting it on fire. He and his wife had managed to flee, but his 15 year old son had been lost in the chaos. He had however later been able to track his son down by telephone.
His son had informed him that he was sheltering in a house several kilometres away and that an ANC mob was busy searching all the houses, and would soon reach the one in which he was hiding.
Jordaan and AWB brigadier Leon van Deventer from the AWB’s Kalahari Wenkommando then put together a small force of AWB men in five pick ups and raced to the house where the youth was hiding. By a combination of stealth and bravado, they managed to take the youth away from under the noses of the rioting ANC mob. They returned the youth to his relieved parents and then proceeded on to the air force base - an example of where some AWB men actually put their lives at risk for Black civilians. Incidents such as these do not support the media generated image of rampaging AWB men shooting at all and sundry."

You're a fucking cuck.
>>
>>75767045
I keep thinking about that english bloke in that cartoon wild thornberries or something. Wasn't his name nigel and he was as english as english could be?
>>
>>75776954
>Working in Africa was an upgrade in some respects.
I don't doubt it, less arabs, more sun, less drunkards and neds
>>
>>75767201

Is there a proper video of the shooting? that one didn't show shit
>>
>>75761127

What was that President's name again?

He was very much against the ANC and communists if I remember correctly.
>>
>>75778547
There's photos, this is as close as you'll get to a real video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUDAoSfcffE
>>
>>75767964
>>75768797

As far as I know having spent a lot of time around Jews - I lived close to Sea Point - is that they're just as fucking racist as any boer out there, they always talk about how it was going to come down anyways and all they were trying to do was damage control, prevent a Zimbabwe 2.0.

Can't alienate them from us, they're for an independent Western Cape should EFF get elected.

We need as many businesses to stay here as possible.
>>
File: 1452112148799.jpg (40 KB, 599x389) Image search: [Google]
1452112148799.jpg
40 KB, 599x389
The Whites that haven't left South africa despite the downfall are tempting fate.

Pic related
>>
South Africa = Detroit but larger. Mark my words, from prosperous to famine within 30 years.
>>
>>75774026
What was so great about Biafra? I know almost nothing on the subject
>>
>>75760866
I don't want to be a dick, but South Africa was better off under white rule. The country was economically stable and crime was lower.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/09/king-zulus-slams-called-south-african-democracy-says-country-better-off-apartheid/

http://www.rense.com/general32/aaprh.htm

Now, the country is in ruins, high homicide rate (especially against white farmers), corruption, and devaluation of currency.
>>
>>75774026
>prinsvlag
>actually nothing to do with boers or south africa
britcuck.
>>
>>75771273
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>75779219
you're 100% wrong

It'll be 5 years at the most.
>>
>>75778549
Lucas Mangope?
>>
File: 968.jpg (328 KB, 1000x1487) Image search: [Google]
968.jpg
328 KB, 1000x1487
>>75776207
The Rhodesians dressed up as nigger terrorists and literally just drove into their camp and started shooting
>>
>>75759398
Ya 5 dead versus 350 dead.
>>
The history of modern South Africa is completely baffling to me. The simplistic /pol/ view boilds down to whites vs blacks but when you read into it there seems to be dozens of different political groups, paramilitaries, white separatists, white supremacists, religious groups, black nationalists, marxist revolutionaries and all the infighting and shifting allegiances that goes along with it. And all of the groups have some confusing acronym as a name.

It is possible to get a tl;dr summary or is it just too complex?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.