[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this state as bad as /pol/ tells me it is?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
Is this state as bad as /pol/ tells me it is?
>>
>>75755540
basing my judgement on the content posted by fb friends who live there, yes
>>
It's better than Alabama.
>>
it's worse
>>
It's not bad at all except for the fäggot politicians who keep trying to ban guns.

If it wasn't for that and the dirty beaners, it would easily be the best state in the union.
>>
>>75755540

As a califag myself the people are fucking awful, same goes with the laws. But otherwise the actual land itself is pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>75755540
I was in a thread last week where someone posted a ton of graphs.
Highest teacher salary yet graduates barely literate people. Highest gas tax, crappy roads. Unilaterally declaring new gun laws (that wouldn't have saved anyone's life if the were implemented ten years ago). Letting farmers starve because they need water for a minnow.
I lived there two years, and hated it. Crime was un real, car stolen and house broke into a few times. Got my identity stolen.
Beautiful land, filed with idiots (for the most part). I'm not going back before I die.
>>
>>75755837
what this guy said

Northern California has amazing parks and recreation, if you visit OP
>>
>>75755837

California places at the bottom of nearly every category you can imagine.

High risk of natural disasters. High unemployment. High cost of living. High rates of violent and personal crime... it goes on and on

Funny enough >>75755772
is one of the few states who places lower, but even then, not by much
>>
>>75755540
no
>>
>>75756722
>>75756982
ITT: butthurt faggots who live in insignificant flyover states.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>75755540
Not if you have money and live in one of the good parts.

Because of the geography and what not you can do practically anything in California. It has a lot of stuff.
>>
>>75757205

Get back to me when you're as glorious and powerful as Texas.
>>
>>75757205
Not an argument, barley literate Mexican.
>>
>>75757205

what is a flyover state? a state that people only fly over because noone cares about them?
>>
>>75757727

60% of our population lives on the coasts(east, west, gulf).

Mostly because of huge port towns and immigration centers.

These urbanized city rats are huge lefties and call the rest of the nation that feeds them and keeps industry running irrelevant flyover rednecks because we don't live in their tiny cramped expensive hovels with muzzies and jews.
>>
It has the lowest % of whites if not counting Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
>>
It's fucking bad - I can't wait to get out. Happily going back to a flyover state this fall.
>>
File: 1459451927463.jpg (46 KB, 940x640) Image search: [Google]
1459451927463.jpg
46 KB, 940x640
>tfw starting internship in Oakland next month
>tfw living there for 2-to-3 months

I already packed my MAGA hat, what else I need?
>>
>>75757205
I wish you'd flyover my state you transplant fucks
>>
>>75758302
>Oakland
>MAGA hat

I hope you own a tank
>>
>>75757205
There is literally nothing wrong with flyover states. I don't understand why this is a stigma in the first place.
>>
>>75757205
This is either irrational hate or rational divide and conquer shilling.

Stand United, Ameribros.
>>
>>75755540
Everything Chico and farther South is worse than you've probably heard. Everything North of that is still pretty bad, but full of people who consistently vote against the things that make California terrible, and want to secede from the state.
>>
>>75759008
>people go to interesting destinations
>they fly over states they don't really care about
>they don't care because they are not interesting destinations

how is it any hard
>>
>>75759252
But that's totally wrong. There are many interesting places outside of the big cities. One obvious example would the the Grand Canyon.
>>
File: 2016-05-14_14.02.23.jpg (2 MB, 1678x2982) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-14_14.02.23.jpg
2 MB, 1678x2982
It's a shit hole, while at the same time paradise stacked onto it CA can be a great state, but the left has corrupt her to the core.
>>
Lived there, would never go back. Jerry Brown is leader for life. I am native to Colorado and Californians have been moving here for decades esvaping the total mess they made of the place- unfortunately bringing their liberal politics with them and dragging us down to the shit tier that they left. I feel like a cucked Swede here.
>>
>>75755540
Save yourself op don't come here
>>
>>75755837
This, if guns were not an issue in California, it would be an amazing state.

>>75756982
High costs of living, but there are affordable places outside the cities. High unemployment is an issue, but there are factors like drugs, illegal immigration, and lazy people. There is a violence issue.
>>
>>75755540
>30% white
It's worse than you think. The Bay Area is a fucking China/Somalia/Mexico superstate, and SoCal is practically 100% Beaner.
>>
>>75755540
Here's the problem; it's beautiful. The coast is fucking gorgeous, the red wood forrest are some of the most unique in the world and the mountains are awesome the hike and the weather is one of the best you've ever been in. It's land is fertile and at least at one point you had gold coming out of the goddamn ground.

All this beauty and wealth attracts a lot people. Poor people looking to make it and rich people looking to expand businesses. Eventually you have a state that is over crowded and so full of people that it allows housing owners to charge whatever they want because fuck it someone will pay for it. The poor begin to complain and instead of looking for a solution themselves they demand the state government take care of it. So begins the election of liberal democrats. They begin a long running trend of establishing programs for the poor, they promise housing, food and cheap child care and the poor buy in to it hook line and sinker. To pay for these programs taxes are raised. The poor without realizing are paying for their welfare in sales tax and with their jobs as their employers leave for more greener pastures.
>>
>>75760861

The government, as any entity that is given more power, begins to become more and more corrupt and becomes frantic in keeping their power. They need to the state to stay blue. So they try to appease the gays and illegals and the hippie base that never really left but grew slowly like a cancer. Soon their is no real opposition. So they build up the defenses.

Things like riots and massive protest have always been something California has dealt with and has been a real fear of the established government and elites a like. There's no point in amassing power if the great unwashed can just snatch it all away. Up till now most riots were racial in nature but what if next time their not? What if next time the LAPD can't stop them? What if next time their too well armed? Well the solution to the last one is easy just disarm them. Slowly but surely the CA government started to disarm the populace and you know what? Having already had a large liberal population passing these laws was easy with only minor opposition. The majority of the population, the poor and the stupid could be brought around with fear. So now you have a corrupt near totalitarian government that keeps it's citizens divided, dependant on it and disarmed. The poor simply exist to justify more government, those with jobs simply exist to work and pay for it, and only those rich enough to afford not to work get to enjoy the beauty of the state. California is what your future will be if you're not careful.
>>
Depends where you live, I live in Orange County and it's pretty much paradise on Earth. Beautiful landscape, good weather year round, and lots of qt women.

I also live in a predominantly conservative area, /pol/ may hate Californian liberals but Californian conservatives are just awful, mainly because a lot of them are filthy rich. Take the no-fun-allowed aspect of West Coast liberals, add a dash of fundamentalist Christianity and extreme selfishness and you've got the typical Orange County California conservative.
>>
>>75760112
Just get out of the city. Native Colorado here, also. Lots of great places un destroyed by liberals.
But yeah, fuck California and the shit heads that move here.
>>
>>75760861
>>75760896
California=Sweden, got it.
>>
>>75758927
This, crazy nignogs will butt fuck you
>>
>>75761296
Pretty much
>>
What do qt white women who live there think of the non-whitification of the state?
>>
>>75762698
to much surprise most of them are not obsessed with race as much as you are
>>
>>75762698
They fake laugh but sounds nervous as they pretend to be SJWs on their smartphones.
>>
File: California.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
California.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
>>75755540
It has it's plus points.
>>
>>75755540
The red counties aren't so bad
>>
>>75755540

It's my home.

But goddamn I fucking hate our Jewish senators. Feinstein should die of a terminal illness.
>>
We have god-tier weather
Shit-tier politicians
>>
>>75755540
its a fuckin shithole and the sooner it violently and quickly slides off into the pacific without chance of escape from residents the better.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.