[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you are a Christian and support Israe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
File: israel-1157540_960_720.jpg (315 KB, 960x698) Image search: [Google]
israel-1157540_960_720.jpg
315 KB, 960x698
Daily reminder that if you are a Christian and support Israel, your are a Bible-ignoring heretic. Playlist that will BTFO any ''argument'' Jews or "Christians" will throw my way: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvzvseaJSOI&list=PL4oPLNtP6_eedWFCeazzpUDFaFDpM-4rp
>>
Steven Anderson also believes race mixing is okay and doesn't believe in borders
>>
This also goes to all the heretic "Christians" who see Jews as brothers because they were God's apple of his eye BEFORE the broke the covenant. Alot of people ignore that part. They WERE his Chosen People, the Chosen people now are the people who have faith in Jesus Christ.
>>
Reminder that if you are a Christian of any denomination, you literally worship a dead Jewish SJW
>>
>>75752063
You are connected to every person on earth if you make a family tree going back 2000 years. Sorry to burst your bubble, nobody is 100% [insert race].
1 Timothy 1:4
>>
>>75752171
Daily reminder that Jews think they are better than God. "No, Jesus wasnt the Messiah because WE say so! We know better!" *worships idols* *ignores own holy books when it is convenient*
>>
>>75752211
mmm no. Whites and Mongols are not connected to niggers. Niggers evolved from Africa while Whites evolved from the Caucuses Mountains
>>
>>75752323
YOU are connected to both. It is retarded to worship your own lineage, thinking you are pure white just because your last 5 generations were so you look white.
>>
>Mossad kills George Soros for being a leftist meddler in Israel's affairs
>Code Pink tweets he has risen (though no person has ever seen him alive since)
>A cult begins
>2016 current years later - proud "Muh White Pride Muh Heritage and sheet" post on /pol/ about how you should be a good Soros-worshiper and never support Israel
>>
>>75751987
Daily reminder that the Bible prophesied the re-creation of a Jewish state

Daily reminder that only degenerate Marxists do not support nationalism for the Jews
>>
>>75752317
Aren't you even a little bit repulsed by praying to a dead Jew?
I mean, we know G-d didn't like pagans at the time, but at least pagans don't worship human corpses.
>>
>>75752063

Who cares what some heretic in a strip mall in Arizona has to say?
>>
>>75752588
>implying the resurrection didn't happen

Stay lost my friend
>>
>>75751987

i love him he was on a radio show where he said he would shoots faggots in the head, even when it are his own children
>>
Some quotes from the Jewish Talmud books. Judaism is the original Babylonian Luciferianism and occultism.

Talmud: Bammidber Raba c 21 & Jalkut 772 Every Jew, who spills the blood of the goyim (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to God.
Sanhedrin 59a. To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old.
Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
Kethuboth 11b. If a grown man has intercourse with a little girl less than three years old, all agree that it is not a significant sexual act, for having intercourse with a girl when she is less than three years old is like putting a finger in an eye. Just as a tear that is shed when a finger is inserted in an eye will be replaced by another tear, so too will the virginity of a little girl who is less than three years old be restored, for her hymen will grow back.
Minor Tractates. Soferim 15, Rule 10. This is the saying of Rabbi Simon ben Yohai: Tob shebe goyyim harog ("Even the best of the gentiles should all be killed").
Baba Kamma 37b. The gentiles are outside the protection of the law and God has "exposed their money to Israel."
Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
Jebamoth 94b. If you eat with a Gentile (non-Jew), it is the same as eating with a dog.
Moed Kattan 17a: If a Jew is tempted to do evil he should go to a city where he is not known and do the evil there.
Erubin 21b. Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.
Sanhedrin 58b. If a heathen (gentile) hits a Jew, the gentile must be killed.
>>
>>75752849
Midrasch Talpioth, p. 255. Even though God created the non-Jew they are still animals in human form. It is not becoming for a Jew to be served by an animal. Therfore he will be served by animals in human form.
Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
Shabbath 116a (p. 569). Jews must destroy the books of the Christians, i.e. the New Testament.
Baba Mezia 24a . If a Jew finds an object lost by a gentile ("heathen") it does not have to be returned. (Affirmed also in Baba Kamma 113b).
Sanhedrin 76a. God will not spare a Jew who "marries his daughter to an old man or takes a wife for his infant son or returns a lost article to a Cuthean..."
Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.
Libbre David 37. To communicate anything to a goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if they knew what we teach about them they would kill us openly.
Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.
>>
>>75752475
nice bait

>>75752555
The Bible prophesy about Jews returning to Israel is the end times where they will all perish. By creating a Jewish state, the UN helped bring the end times closer.

>>75752588
I don't worship the vessel the Son of God used to come down to earth, I worship the son of god. But it is hard for me to take you seriously when you worship a female god that is everywhere. That you created out of thin air since it isnt in your Holy Book. But yeah, continue to mock Christians.
>>
>>75752696
>Preaching the bible and nothing else is heretic
bait or Catholic/10
>>
>>75752866
You're forgetting the 144,000, brother. Although the creation of Israel is indeed a sign on the end times, it all happened according to plan
>>
>>75752475
If that happens then I would support Israel forever.
The problem is Soros is a leftist meddler in everyones affairs BUT israel.

Someone post the image of that femenazi talking about how Soros withdrew funding once he became aware they were pushing into Israel
>>
>>75752927
Your messiah comes in riding on a donkey. The donkey is Ishmael. Ishmael is the father of the arabs. Maybe you should think through whether or not you want to join their family fight.
>>
The Israeli flag's Six Pointed Star of Moloch. or better said satanism. It is an occult symbol that goes by different names, i.e. the Star of Remphan or the Seal of Solomon.

6 – Pointed star
6 – Triangles comprise the star
6 – The triangles sit on a hexagon

The hexagram of the synagogue of Satan are the geometrical equivalent of 666. The mark of the beast is the hexagram in the middle of the flag of Israel; the world headquarters for the New World Order that worships the beast (Lucifer) and the antiChrist (son of Lucifer).

When the bible says 'the beast will have the numbers 666, I am certain that it is referring to the evil Jews. Their Star of David has 6 sides, 6 corners, and the edges if it are made out of 6 triangles... Not to mention that each corner is at 60 degrees... The Jews are the real devil.

Read Deuteronomy 23:20! It talks about how Jews can rip 'foreigners' off but cant so it to fellow Jews. It says that its allowed for Jews to give usury upon foreigners, that foreigners or Gentiles have to pay more for things ordinary Jews get cheaper

Elite jews are the ones behind this attempt to destroy the white-European peoples. It is elite jews who are leading the "New World Order" agenda (for world government, etc). The "jews" are not true Israelites, but rather imposters who descended from the Edomites (Esau) and are actually a "synagogue of Satan" (Revelation 2;9) and literal "children of the devil" (John 8;44). And the Anglo-Saxon, Scandinavian, Germanic, and kindred peoples are the TRUE biological descendants of the Israelites! Research "Christian Identity". These Satanic jews are seeking to destroy the white-European peoples because they are the true "chosen people".
>>
>>75753107
>Your messiah
>Your

nice try Salah Al-Bagdadi-Bin-Osama
>>
>>75752711
Where the fuck IS he then, if it did happen bro?
There is absolutely nothing in the entire scripture about how a Messiah will die, be resurrected, won't actually fulfill his mission, disappear for 2000-3000-4000-eternity years and eventually come back to do something. This is tinfoil stuff taken from Greeko-Roman mythology, not actual Hebrew prophets. A an actual prophesized Messiah will be like Moses, who will actually, physically, vanquish G-d's enemies and bring actual, physical salvation to his people, not some hippie SJW who would rant and rave about fiscal and moral injustices and then be BTFO without a single material achievement.
Of course, the scripture also doesn't approve the worship of humans, dead or alive.
>>
>>75753409
Christ came to fulfill the prophesies and bring salvation. Then, the Revelation was given to John about precisely that. God's just waiting until the last person who needs salvation gets it, then it begins.
>>
>>75753409
He'll return to take down heaps upon heaps with the jawbone of an ass. Ask your rabbi which group of people the ass represents.
>>
>>75753018
You mean the fake-edited FEMEN facebook post hilariously posted on the Daily Stormer (a site run by a Jew, btw).
Trust every single image you see on the Internet and win every time.
>>
>>75753409
>A jew talking about how something that isn't in scripture, isn't fact and therefore should be ignored.

actually laughed out loud, thanks.
>>
I believe that when God creates each soul it is endowed with complete free will in the spiritual realm at the moment it is created, and that God, being omniscient, immediately knows whether this soul or that soul will freely choose good or evil. Those which He knows are evil-willed souls are born as Jews or as Judophiles (with possibly a few extremely rare exceptions), and the Jews are, therefore, damned at birth, and they intuitively know they are damned at birth... This is why the Jew can never be rehabilitated, in even the least possible way, to ever appreciate wholesomeness, goodness, nature, ethics, or morality.
>>
>>75751987
jews are niggers, sand niggers to be exact. Christians are also niggers by default because they follow a nigger religion. Sand niggers and jews don't belong in the west or europe for that matter...
>The more you know
>>
>>75752927
>>Preaching the bible and nothing else is heretic

Hate to be the one to break it to you.

Also
>KJV only

Gtfo Steven
>>
>>75754000
break what to me? That he only cares what the Bible says? Normally you state what you are going to ''break'' to me but you didn't...
>>
>>75753534
Why will he come back? Technically speaking, a Savior is a Savior only once he actually done the saving. Moses saved people - this is why he was a savior. The guy you worship hadn't saved squat. You just claim he will in unspecified time, and this is why he was BTFO after making a mess, supposedly risen from a grave to reside in an undisclosed location for thousands of years, and then do us a favor return and do his fucking job. It's much less consistent with the (real) scripture than saying the Messiah simply hadn't come yet. Where I'm wrong here?
>>
>>75754189

Sola scriptura is heresy. In case you haven't noticed, it's the reason the Church went from 1 to 30,000 different ones all preaching a different Gospel. And I'm sure a guy like Steven is only on your radar in the first place because he openly hates fags and jews. Nice church bro.
>>
>>75754226
Tell the goyim the truth about how baal means lord and is no different from the "lord" you jews worship. Tell them how melchizadek is the same as moloch and how the whole thing is a duality trick. You are inthe image of the annunaki gods, with your big ass beards.
>>
>>75753680
Zeus isn't real. Jesus isn't real.
There is only one God, and the Jews are his people.
Deal with it.
It's 2016, paganism is for death metal bands and slavic mongoloids.
>>
>>75754478
You're definitely not an Aussie with a proxy. 1/10
>>
>>75754478

>get a load of this kike scum
>>
>>75754226
everywhere. Jesus was a Savior because with his death he saved all Christians. Not only the believers at the time but to this day. According to scripture, the next ''messiah'' that comes will be one that perfectly fits in the expectations of the jews, but is the antichrist. Your people are literally waiting for a false prophet to come down to earth so you can worship him. And then the people who didn't kill the Son of God or his followers or broke the covenant with God will leave this earth, leaving the rest behind where they will die a horrible death.
>>
>>75754226

Christ saved everyone when he died on the cross. He is coming back to resurrect the dead, and this is what we say in the Creed "I look for the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen."
>>
>>75754446
Baal means "owner", not lord
Malchitzedek was simply a human king in the time of Abraham, dafuq did you just say?

Learn some Bible if you intend to speak of it, tinfoil nitwit. Avoid further embarrassments.
>>
>>75754226
>>75754662
your people could have also been saved but instead you crucified him and mocked him in your books. gg no re
>>
>>75754689
Any proof he saved me? You? Anyone?
Moses was a savior, he saved a grand bunch of people from Pharaoh by smiting the shit out of the Egyptians. In which manner did Jesus save anyone?
>>
>>75754226
He already did the saving. You're discounting spiritual salvation and acting like Jesus was only supposed to come and defeat the enemies of Israel.

That WILL happen, but that wasn't the entire plan. The plan was first to allow salvation to be given to the Jews first, then the rest of the world. Once that is done, then we start moving towards the end times when Christ will physically return and vanquish the enemies of God. And by the way, that's after God pours out his wrath on the Earth and kills a good portion of mankind
>>
>>75754478
The Jews
W E R E
E
R
E
His people, until you betrayed Him by spitting Him in the face by denying Him and later mocking him in your scriptures.
>>
>>75754701
Learn how to alegory you little unbelieving blessing thief.
>>
>>75754814
>MY messiah used cool fireworks
>YOUR messiah didn't

You are literally a child. Was to be expected when your people still call themselves the Chosen People. Serious case of denial.
>>
>>75754771
>You killed muh god and sheeit!
But if he's a god, how can he be killed?
>But he WANTED to be killed so he can save everyone
And yet you blame us for killing someone who wanted to be killed AND his death brought you salvation?

Christfags, same story every fucking time.
>>
>>75755023
It's only magic if the non-jews do it. It's a miracle from god if the chosenites do it.
>>
>>75754814
>Any proof he saved me? You? Anyone?
The proof is when you receive the Holy Spirit and it dwells within you. But you wouldn't be able to know that because you still mock Christ.
>>
>>75754888
I don't see anyone spiritually saved. Literally nothing changed 2016 years ago. Human kind didn't become better and more moral.
>>
>>75754814

Christ conquered death itself with the power of His resurrection, so there is no more separation from God, whereas before everyone went to Hades when they died. He also fulfilled the law for everyone who believes, so that salvation is no longer for Jews only, but all mankind.

1 Peter 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive, he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built.
>>
>>75755192
Can YOU feel the holy spirit within you?
Right. Didn't think so.
>>
>>75752849
>>75752865
>>75753159
>>75753698
why are you anti semitic? have you ever even met a jew?
>>
>>75755028
If you don't understand it, that's fine, but don't embarrass yourself like this.
>>
Christian Zionists are exactly what the Jews hold them for – dumb animals. Zionism is the political party of the Antichrist and Israel is the Antichrist state. It's dumbed-down stupid people like them that's the problem with the world. People that support the apartheid illegal murderous state of fake-ass Jews. They should know how these satanic Jews brag about how they own your ass and are single-handedly destroying America by design. They are the Antichrist spirit. 1 John 2:22, 1 John 4;3, 2 John 7-11. Judaism has NOTHING in common with Christianity, the talmud is their main book after 1,600 yrs in Bablylon, the Zohar and Kabbalah written in middle age Europe and then later the Enyclopedia Judaica its an OCCULT religion even the Israeli flag bears the Star of the Pagan dark God Saturn and has never been associated with David but is used in black magic. The children of Israel from the bible are not the israelis that you see today, they want to deceive you with the name of the country and stupid zionist christians fall for it. Jew are infidels and Christ killers. The ISRAEL of the bible was NEVER a land location...The ISRAEL of the bible were NEVER the Jews...They are not God's people. You are delusional.
>>
>>75755245
Actually I do.
>>
>>75755245
Just tell them the truth about who you guys believe god is. Quit being a little pussy and do it already.
>>
>>75755191
This so much

>"Jesus cured a blind woman"
Wow way to go Christfags, you worship a pagan warlock
>"Moses split the sea!"
That's my boy! I knew we had G-d on our side!

Jews piss me off
>>
>>75755252
Antisemitism is really: The natural reaction to an understanding and comprehension of Jewish narcissistic and supremacist behavior over gentiles and the parasitic, manipulative, hateful and oppressive nature of their nature.
>>
>>75754701
Melchizadek is not just a human king. Tell them the truth. Tell them how it's all just a spiritual bondage game and you jews think it's your job to bind all the non-jews. Tell them how you believe that satan is a good guy who is just doing his job.
>>
>>75755023
Our Messiah actually did what he was supposed to do. He achieved results, his miracles were seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
As it was thoroughly and meticulously exposed in this thread, you can't name a single fucking thing your supposed savior, who also does gigs as a god, has done for anyone, ever.
Your obfuscation (you beez childish to claim Moses actually saved people with "fireworks" while our Messiah is a cool mysterious hippie who literally did nothing other than failing and dying) is a typical tactic for people with weak arguments and no supporting facts.
>>
>>75755704
>He achieved results, his miracles were seen by hundreds of thousands of people.
did you seen 'em?
>>
>>75755704
How exactly did Moses 'saved' the Jews if, for the next few thousand years, everyone hated them. How were your people 'saved' by being kicked out 100+ countries. How are you saved that only after around 4000(?) years after Moses ''saved'' the Jews, you had a country for your people?

It is almost like your people did something to God that pissed him off and he punished your people for it... ahem...
>>
File: 1442953136495.png (167 KB, 636x426) Image search: [Google]
1442953136495.png
167 KB, 636x426
>>75753409
You fucks ignore me and call me insults.
>>
File: 1442682197980.jpg (197 KB, 1037x622) Image search: [Google]
1442682197980.jpg
197 KB, 1037x622
>>75755704
>>
>>75755974
Let me explain in a language even a 70 IQ Christcuck has a chance to comprehend:

>Judaism.
Jews were slaves.
Moses came.
Egypt was BTFO.
Jews weren't slaves anymore.
Jews conquered Canaan and became independent for 870 years.

>Christianity
Jesus came.
Nothing happened.
Jesus died.
>>
File: 1463206973711.jpg (393 KB, 1030x780) Image search: [Google]
1463206973711.jpg
393 KB, 1030x780
>>75756352
>nothing happened
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95jHTgfUCJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hqiKxAhBV8

<3 infecting mushroom
>>
>>75756352
Why are jews so much less interesting than the rechabtes?
>>
File: 7a4.png (341 KB, 600x387) Image search: [Google]
7a4.png
341 KB, 600x387
>>75756352
>>75752475
>>75752171
>>75753409
>>
File: 1452536055680.jpg (143 KB, 888x1120) Image search: [Google]
1452536055680.jpg
143 KB, 888x1120
>>75756352
oh please stop perpetuating the concealment.

https://youtu.be/Eos7shdRrWs
>>
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRczRAUo5QI

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and their girls so sexy ya
>>
>>75756704
They don't want to admit that they're made in the image of the annunaki.
>>
>>75756352
Israel is westernised, civilised, like Australia, like America, and to be hostile towards them is to be like .. how do you say ... ignorant communist from Siberia
>>
>>75757207
Israel wants to send refugees to australia because they want the oil from the middle east and "greater israel".
>>
>>75757207
pretty much, hebrews are being wicked though.
>>
>>75757207
>oy vey don't hate Israel, we are a holy nation
http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/travel/tel-aviv-declared-world-s-best-gay-travel-destination-1.406699
>>
File: 1463436182642.png (108 KB, 500x365) Image search: [Google]
1463436182642.png
108 KB, 500x365
>>75751987
Honestly, this. If the Jews are the tribe of Judah as they claim they are, why is Israel solely theirs? There were 12 tribes, and the tribe of Judah separated from the kingdom of Israel before 10 of the tribes were lost. I feel there is one lesson in the bible most are oblivious to. Judas = Judah. Traitorous Jews.
>>
>>75752317
Daily reminder that daily reminder that daily reminder.
>>
File: pharisees1.jpg (393 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pharisees1.jpg
393 KB, 800x600
>>75757375
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY
>>
>>75751987
Nice try Ahmed. Protestants are heretics.
>>
File: babylon.jpg (1 MB, 1316x1536) Image search: [Google]
babylon.jpg
1 MB, 1316x1536
>>75757397

Why did you do it ?
>>
>>75757357
when I said westernised, they are our brothers in arms (unless you are Moslem, in which case, do not get too upset when the abomination on the rock is removed, shalom aleichem)
>>
>>75752171
Aren't you late for a false flag?
>>
>>75757569
Not impressed by the space kikes drama, sorry. Your gibberish religion is shit and so are you, khazar.
>>
File: 4864868684.jpg (616 KB, 1139x877) Image search: [Google]
4864868684.jpg
616 KB, 1139x877
>>75757338
Messiah did not bring shekels but eternal salvation
>Oyvey he is evil magician, its like anutha shoah
>>
>>75753409
Following this concept of Messiah is what led the Jews to believe Bar Kochba was the real deal and subsequently to be annihilated by the Romans. In other words, the source of every Jew problem in history.
>>
Local Jews together with their co-religionists in Babylonia allied with the Zoroastrian invaders to defeat the Christian rulers. Seeking revenge for generations of persecution, the Jews destroyed hundreds of churches and monasteries. "In 614 they took Jerusalem after a siege lasting only 20 days. There is no doubt that the Persians received substantial help from the Jews of Galilee. One chronicler mentions a figure of 20,000 Jewish soldiers, another 26,000. While the actual figures are as unreliable as all ancient figures, there is no reason to question the fact that the Jews aided the Persians with all the men they could muster, and that the help they gave was considerable. "Once Jerusalem was in Persian hands a terrible massacre of Christians took place, and the Jews are accused of having taken the lead in this massacre. It would not be surprising if the accusation were true, even though the fantastic stories told of Jewish revenge by Christian chroniclers are certainly exaggerated." How many Christian prisoners of war were murdered by the Mamilla Pool? A precise number is of course now impossible to verify, but Israeli archaeologist Ronny Reich puts the tally at 60,000 before the Persian military stopped the carnage. One eyewitness, Strategius of St. Sabas, wrote: "Jews ransomed the Christians from the hands of the Persian soldiers for good money, and slaughtered them with great joy at Mamilla Pool, and it ran with blood." Persian rule in the Land of Israel lasted 14 years. The Byzantines briefly returned to a country in ruins in 628, only to face the formidable army of Muhammad's friend Omar ibn Khattab. One cannot understand the Sulha al-Quds - the treaty of Jerusalem's capitulation concluded in 638, without remembering the massacre at Mamilla a generation earlier. Patriarch Sofronius demanded, and the powerful Arab ruler agreed, to protect the people of Jerusalem from the ferocity of the Jews.

http://www.jpost.com/Local-Israel/In-Jerusalem/Massacre-at-Mamilla
>>
>>75754478
Fuck off you satanic kike. Revelations spoke about you fake jews who claim to be God's prophet and people
>>
>>75757813
America! you do not realise, the world is laughing at you, Hillary supporters you Sanders Bernie supporters, a Tele Viision star is about to run you country because under the tanned man you become weak! you become complacent and baruch dayan ha’emet it is now over
>>
>>75758188
It is over. But your own prophets called jerusalem egypt and babylon. Why do you not believe your own prophets yet expect others to believe you?
>>
File: star-of-moloch.png (89 KB, 2379x1118) Image search: [Google]
star-of-moloch.png
89 KB, 2379x1118
>>75757569
>Hey you should support replacing one abomination with another.
Fuck off, kike
>>
>>75752323
Where is the Caucuses and where did the people come from that migrated through there? Fuckin idiot.
>>
>>75752555
Let them fill their cups of wrath. All I know, is our Lord said I will bless them that bless you and curse them that curse you.
>>
File: image.jpg (285 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
285 KB, 1920x1080
>>75758428
Jews are slightly worse than muslims overall because they do jewish shit like this
>>
>>75751987
Daily reminder that if a "jew" actually keeps the Law, he would have accepted the Messiah.
>Joh 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
Joh 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
Joh 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
>>
>>75753409
how the fuck do I know the Torah better than you?
Oh I know - a rabbi and imam are basically the same thing. Jesus even said it "You've sat yourselves on the seat of Moses"
>>
>>75755704
Saved only to be so self centered and thick skulled that very briefly after watching miracles happen, they made a golden calf to worship in God's place. Then after years of wandering, the manna, the water from stones, the snakes, when they finally reach the border of the promised land, they turn around and want to run away in fear. That is no victory of Moses
>>
>>75757569
>Make US destabilise Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Syria
>Make US and allies (that's you and me) fight on the ground in the first two
>Make the last two hotbeds of terrorism and the two biggest sources for the "refugee" crisis ruining Europe
>Also make marxism like 150 years ago

Mate, you're being a dumb cunt
>>
>>75757489
Says the one who chooses an intermidiary betweenthem and God. Ya know, that thing Jesus said isn't needed anymore.
>>
>>75759637
>>Make US destabilise Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya and Syria
>>Make US and allies (that's you and me) fight on the ground in the first two
>>Make the last two hotbeds of terrorism and the two biggest sources for the "refugee" crisis ruining Europe
>>Also make marxism like 150 years ago
>Mate, you're being a dumb cunt

This you speak of, it is not you but anothers fault. you unhappy but it another s fault. you want want want but dont do dodo
>>
>>75760009
k
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.