[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about VSauce?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: vsauce.jpg (41 KB, 601x398) Image search: [Google]
vsauce.jpg
41 KB, 601x398
What does /pol/ think about VSauce?
>>
>>75750643
they are ok, good thatthey stay out of politics unlike in a nutshell
>>
Really makes you think.
>>
File: 1463279301645.png (28 KB, 991x368) Image search: [Google]
1463279301645.png
28 KB, 991x368
>>75752322
>>75750643
Kill yourselves
>>
>>75750643
DUDE INFINITY LMAO
>>
>>75752714
do you really dare to fight my agianst glorius dubs you snake eating shit.
>>
jewcunt
>>
>>75750643
vsauce is awesome. Why are you asking /pol? That's like going to your white-trash, neo-nazi unemployed cousin and asking him what he thinks of Elon Musk.
>>
>>75752322
A lot of youtube "science" channels have started saying shit like "bio female" and it's getting ridiculous. I do like In a Nutshell though. Probably the only good one left.
>>
i used to watch it but every video made me really fucking depressed so i stopped
>>
>>75753070
How do you know he is jew?

>>75753203
Why depressed?
>>
>>75750643
Tries to be smart but litters every topic with unnecessary critical thinking and dumbass philospy.
>>
>>75753312
>Philosophy*

Fixed
>>
>>75753290
probably because it makes me realise how pointless and shit everything
>>
>>75753312
But to understand unnecessary we first need to understand un. The un in unnecessary makes it not necessary, so what is understand? can you ever derstand?
>>
>>75753491
perfect example, of how it splits into tangets and goes off topic too.
>>
he's alright but I wouldn't use him as a serious scientific source, he's just good for little tidbits that are mildly interesting
>>
File: images (24).jpg (8 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
images (24).jpg
8 KB, 289x175
>>75750643
Love It! Δ すげえ
>>
>>75750643
Haven't seen anything really degenerate from his videos though I'm pretty sure he's probably a degenerate himself. The videos are usually pretty interesting, though with nothing applicable in day to day life.
>>
>>75750643
Probably the defining source of pop-science on youtube, which isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>75753167
>In a Nutshell though. Probably the only good one left.
Didn't you see his "refugees" video and how fucking intellectually dishonest he was in it?
It was fucking disgusting.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160601_0002.png (391 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160601_0002.png
391 KB, 960x540
Nothing wrong with him, I like watching his videos because they touch interesting topics and whatnot. He has the tendency to go offtopic sometimes, but that doesn't bother me really. Nothing degenerate, just harmless fun.
>>
Cool videos. I only really watch the original vsauce channel, but watching Jake Roper's fight with cancer has been really interesting as well.

All in all, he's bringing the "cool" science stuff to the masses, so it's not bad stuff.
>>
>>75755212
Also Veritasium is very good, none of them upload often though.

CGPGrey takes the cake on just plain interesting videos. Anyone seen his new one on brains?
>>
>>75750643
They're good for science entertainment and really makes you think brah
So far i didn't see them push any ideology or getting politics involved, which is a rare gem, even for other channels that teach "objective" facts
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.