[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is China so based these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why is China so based these days?
>>
File: chinese trash disposal.webm (316 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
chinese trash disposal.webm
316 KB, 640x360
They've been based for a while.
>>
>>75747680
>China
>Based
They're both the niggers and the Jews of Asia. they combine the worst qualities of both.
>>
Chinese people are pretty conservative, that being said, all my chinese buddies are liberal as fuck vegans fags.
>>
>>75748562
Canada plz
>>
>>75747680
BTFO
>>
>>75748648
I thought Arabs and Pakis are niggers of Asia
>>
>>75748648
Shoo shoo schlomo
>>
>>75748562
Didn't they apologies (the company) for that?
>>
i like japan better
>>
File: GravelTruckMan.png (74 KB, 302x170) Image search: [Google]
GravelTruckMan.png
74 KB, 302x170
The Chinese are far from based. Sure, certain individuals like pic related are based af but that applies to every group on Earth (not sure about abos though). In my eyes, China is our next enemy after Islam; while Islam shits up the world with their raping, beheading, and general disagreeableness, China shits up the world with poor products and a seemingly total disregard for any form of life.
>>
>>75748648
This
>>
Because they stand up for their own people and way of life.
>>
File: nigger1.gif (2 MB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
nigger1.gif
2 MB, 300x165
>>75749253
Chinese, and Far Easterners commonly are a peace loving xenophobic bunch. Isolationists. If you don't disturb them they won't disturb back. They are more intelligent than the average Caucasian. however this makes them non-aggressive, the reason for their pacifist nature and their slow technological progress until the 19th century. Basically this low aggression makes them sterilized to ambition, they don't want to push the boundaries. Caucasians have the prefect amount of ambition and intelligence running in their veins. Negroids are too aggressive to develop significant progress on their own.
>>
China is literally embarrassing Europe. You can distract yourself from your own failure by making fun of their social lag from developing so quickly but they literally make your countries look like third world shit holes. No tech. No development. Neo modernization. No innovation. No money. Exorbitant prices.

European cities are nothing but tourist attractions for wealthy Chinese.
>>
>>75750278
Nah.

I agree with the pacifism part but for entirely different reason. Before Europeans, it was acknowledged that China was the most dominant power in Asia and that all the neighboring countries had a system of tribute to China. There is no need for China to invade these countries because China already had everything they needed. (which is one of the resaons China stagnated why the West eventually advanced incredibly) The deployment of Chinese forces were not done to fulfill some notion of imperialism but rather to show China's dominance.

Of course this is in general. I'm talking about a way of thinking that the Chinese had which was much different from classical European thought.
>>
>>75750278

Nah.

Whites are cucks, they bow to authority. A small cadre of an aggressive elite is all it take to whip white sheep into doing the elite's bidding. This is why millions of whites have died in wars and colonizaiton projects that are not in their interests. It is only in the interests of the ruling class.

Whites are stupid enough to believe in naitonalism and they seriously think little cloth flags mean something. They're stupid and easily manipulated and easily led.

/pol/ is a case in point.
>>
>>75748648
and these nigger jews are taking your jobs, industry and rising quickly to stand on an equal footing against you.
Congratulations.
>>
>>75751274
You better be brexit bro. Think of the flag

Also Chinese aren't all smart, I knew plenty of idiots at uni. They just hard workers... There is a difference
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.