[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>claim to be the superior race >constantly cucked by feminists,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: gnwp.jpg (311 KB, 667x717) Image search: [Google]
gnwp.jpg
311 KB, 667x717
>claim to be the superior race
>constantly cucked by feminists, POC, queers, media, ruling and employing class, their own government, etc.
>continually vote in greedy republicans who stomp all over the working class
>"the [jews/blacks/mexicans/women/gays/et al.] are keeping the white man down!

give it a rest, white man.
>>
>>75746523
>continually vote in greedy republicans who stomp all over the working class
Democrats have been in power for the past 8 years you dumb fucking aussie with a proxy

1/10 saged
>>
>>"the [jews/blacks/mexicans/women/gays/et al.] are keeping the white man down!
>>constantly cucked by feminists, POC, queers, media, ruling and employing class, their own government, etc.
Nigga you just proved it right there
>>
>>75746795
>>claim to be the superior race
how do i into reading comprehension
>>
>>75746523
and we've cucked every other race in existance.
We've colonized the entire world, we developed technologies, we created the fucking internet, we've been to the fucking moon. Without us you would be nothing, you would be killing each other with spears if it wasn't for the "white man". We've literally invented everything you currently use, and what you're talking about has only been going on for about 20 years. Yeah, who's the cuck now?
0/10 made me reply
>>
>>75746870
Claim does not equal is and most of the scary bogeyman you call white supremacists think Jews and Asians are superior to them durr hurr
>>
>>75746523

I predict this will be another "1 post by this ID" thread.

Saged
>>
>>75747382
yer already wrong, fucker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>75747455
Post a pic of your arm with a timestamp
>>
File: 1464707452305.gif (2 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1464707452305.gif
2 MB, 800x600
>>75746523
>neo-kikes are all of the Nationalists there are

Look at the kike OP.
>>
>be American Nigger
>almost your entire race needs the white man to survive
>call others cucked
>>
Someone post the webm of the nigger who gets knocked out by a whit guy on the street, who then continues to punch him while knocked out on the concrete, kicking his head, over & over again, then when someone tries to move him away, he takes one last shot at the guy and picks up his head and slams it on the pavement.

Please post.

It was captured on some type of street camera.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.