[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Indians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 45
File: 34534532434324.jpg (216 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
34534532434324.jpg
216 KB, 1024x768
Should America give land/welfare/other reparations towards native American Indians? Why or why not? We did genocide them for their land
>>
Indians are not humans
>>
>>75745708
whats done is done. They felt their land was worth a few muskets and some shiny beads so fuck it. They were horrible negotiators and pretty damn stupid.
>>
>>75745708
We already give them money, scholarships, college funds. An indian can literally live their entire lives without working and getting drunk all the time.

So, no.
>>
No, you fought wars with each others and they lost.
If they want reparations they have to start another war and win it (which wont happen).
>>
>>75745708
There is no sacred ground for the conquered
>>
>>75745708
shiny fucking beads you cuck
>>
They've been on the government teat for so long now it's kind of crippled them. Although some of the ones that get off the rez develop a decent work ethic, they're definitely the exception.
Of course that just makes the white man more responsible.
Fuck.
>>
>>75745708
We also gave them internet, polio vaccine, priceless scientific and medical breakthroughs. Defended them with our lives in how many wars? (regardless of who started it, we defended them unconditionally)

There's no concrete solution to undo everything in the past. We call it "quits" and give their land back -- and? Does that fix the unfuckable blight on their people's history? No. Despite what you might think, native Americans can and are very patriotic in the USA.
>>
>>75745708
Yeah you did. But nobody told them to pretend to be Indians.
>>
File: 146276567461034.jpg (31 KB, 349x294) Image search: [Google]
146276567461034.jpg
31 KB, 349x294
>>75745708

>their land
>>
>>75745760
Look who fell for the memes taught in school
>>
ameriturds should all an hero

>almost extincting an animal just to starve to death the people you scammed, pic related
>>
File: bambini.jpg (4 MB, 1274x1998) Image search: [Google]
bambini.jpg
4 MB, 1274x1998
>yeah dude just encage them and put our clothes on them, that way they won't cry for their lost sovereignity, pic related
>>
>>75745760
you're a very smart american
when did you quit school?
>>
File: capi_film_jp.jpg (476 KB, 1000x680) Image search: [Google]
capi_film_jp.jpg
476 KB, 1000x680
>35 people fighting against 300 soldiers.
>rather than submitting to the retarded inbreds whom were killinkg your people, last 3 charge the 300 with anything but two kinves and a discharged gun.

>urr durr we mass bomb places and drop bombs on civilians, we heros dude
pic related
>>
>>75745760
>They felt their land was worth a few muskets and some shiny beads so fuck it. They were horrible negotiators and pretty damn stupid.

nice propaganda you mulitated inbred retard.
ameriturds kept writing false treaties that were always diregarded as they pleased.

They kept on tricking indians, 0/10 shilling you disgusting lard ball kike slave, do an hero
>>
>>75745708
a million times no

repirations do not solve any problems

it just gets aboriginals addicted to social assistance
>>
File: indianmassacreJP.jpg (477 KB, 1000x731) Image search: [Google]
indianmassacreJP.jpg
477 KB, 1000x731
>lol, so touristy, yup, here's were we massacred defensless indians, we rock buddy! pic related
>>
>>75748293
>>75748402
>>75748565
It's very sad indeed what americucks did, it's sadder how a lot of americans >>75745760 think about it without knowing anything about it
But there's nothing that can be done now
>>
File: adobevillage.jpg (3 MB, 2284x2052) Image search: [Google]
adobevillage.jpg
3 MB, 2284x2052
>"yeah, they're just quasi-animal savages, I mean, it's not like they have adobe-made cities or advanced agriculture, they're just a bunch of savages living in tents" pic related
>>
Were you the guy asking about native gibsmedats in the other thread.

Just so you know you have to be 1/6th native which means your grandma or grandpa has to be full blood.

Also if you are a yankee native you can't claim benefits here because it goes by treaties and it's the tribe that pays you.

t. guy who married a chug
>>
>>75748676
Italy talking about subjugating/invading any sort of race is hilarious. At least we did it instead of getting btfo in the First Italo-Ethiopian War
>>
>>75748676

>Getting tricked
>Valid excuse

Hey Italy, tell us the story about the last time you had a stable government
>>
>>75748922
No written language, no wheel, our land now.
>>
>>75749042
that has nothing to do with this thread cunt, trying to feel better about yourself? mommy and daddy didn't pay enough attention to you today
go trump
>>
File: AMERICANS_THEN_AND_NOW.jpg (290 KB, 1042x742) Image search: [Google]
AMERICANS_THEN_AND_NOW.jpg
290 KB, 1042x742
>>75748896
agree
>>
>>75748293
Actually, the natives were the main cause of the "almost extincting" because they (relatively recently) got horses from the Europeans. And surprise, surprise, the Indians didn't have some magical harmonious connection with the land that made their hunting (which was 100x easier because horses) sustainable.
>>
File: CHIEF.jpg (3 MB, 4824x3765) Image search: [Google]
CHIEF.jpg
3 MB, 4824x3765
>>
we already gave them reparations and they've done nothing with them besides get drunk and suicide. literally the biggest pieces of shit in the world.
>>
>>75745708
It's not their land, they didn't develop on it they just made shacks and lived there. The settlers had full right to develop on it and claim it as their own. Genocide was pretty sketchy but who gives a shit anymore, it's 2016. The time has passed for reparations.
>>
File: 1460681619102.png (135 KB, 518x369) Image search: [Google]
1460681619102.png
135 KB, 518x369
>>
>>75745708

No, conquest is and always will be apart of human life and culture. we would be nowhere near as powerful of a country hadn't we done it.

If the Native Americans where superior to the Europeans, they might have been able to build ships, sail to Europe, conquer and rule their land and spread their culture. But instead they lived in Teepees hunting buffalo.

If you are offended over conquest, you're either a women or a giant pussy.
>>
>>75749724
get your facts straights instead of shitposting

haven't you heard of Buffalo Bill? don't you know the government actually offered rewards just because of that, aka starving to death indians not willing to be encaged in concentration camps by exterminating indian's main source of food, shelter and shit aka buffalos? you are shilling, fuck off
>>
>>75745708
>We did genocide them for their land
Why do people believe this?
First of all, they were violent monsters who were at constant war with rival tribes. One of the reasons they were considered savages and were treated so harshly, was because they specifically went after women and children. They also took slaves.
Large areas of land were also traded away, and most Indians died because of disease, not warfare.
>>
>>75745708

To be perfectly honest, the native tribes were lucky to get any protected land even if it is in the shithole parts of the country. Most lands that get conquered have their native populations wiped off the face of the earth.

It's unsavory how we got our land, but it's no different from the atrocities other countries committed to plant their roots.
>>
We've given them beads and Listerene. That's enough.
>>
File: s-550f-17207.jpg (20 KB, 348x550) Image search: [Google]
s-550f-17207.jpg
20 KB, 348x550
>something that among the offsprings of retarded inbred protestants is not to be found: nobilty of features, aristocratic portament, a true noble man forced to understand how could these people could call themselves men after betraying and lieing and cheating, pic related
>>
>>75750021
My point is that the natives were already making it go extinct before the americans came along and did it some more.
>>
>>75747372
test
>>
>>75745708
>genocide
Why are they still complaining then?
>>
MIGHT
>>
>>75745766
>66
Yes, chug-a-thugs have a free ride here.
Gibmedats lotto, but, shit tier genetics.
>>
>>75750321
and it's a bullshit point
>>
>>75749989
>But instead they lived in Teepees hunting buffalo.
do they really teach you that in schools? genuinely curious
>>
>>75750625

It's not.
The Natives had no concept of overhunting and practiced slash and burn agriculture.
>>
>>75751014
>had no concept of overhunting
that doesn't mean they would have been able to estinguish buffalos through bows and arrows.
unless you have any kind of source, fuck off.

also, denying mass extrerminating buffalos was a calculated mean of exterminating indians, that's a fact, how can you be so retarded as to try to blame indians for it? are you a mutilated kike of some sort?
>>
>>75745708
Should they give the land they stole from their own people when they warred and massacred them?

But, of course, they invented scalping just as the Europeans arrived, right? Not like they were trophies or anything...
>>
File: crowbb.jpg (54 KB, 378x277) Image search: [Google]
crowbb.jpg
54 KB, 378x277
>>75745708
I am of the opinion that the Native American tribes ought to have more say in how the "public" lands are administered. The original idea for the National Parks was to have Indians living in them, like Canyon de Chelly in the Navajo Nation, which is now beginning to happen in Death Valley N.P., for example. In my area they manage some of the fishing in a National Forest just north of me. In season you can see them with their traditional fishing gear strapped to their modern pickup trucks. I like seeing them there, a reminder of who managed the continent for thousands of years.

The Euro-American idea of the "human-free wilderness" has no basis in reality. The people who invented this idea were part of the second wave of European immigrants, who found a continent teaming with wildlife, overgrown forests, a result of the elimination of the original keystone species and apex predator, the human being. The millennia-old ecological balance was upset in only a few short centuries.

But they weren't perfect. They fought with each other over territory, over-hunted, starved etc. Some tribes made alliances with the Europeans, in order to defeat their enemies, only to get screwed in the end. Pic related, the Crow Creek Massacre, around 1320 AD, well before the Europeans showed up. The hundreds of skeletons show signs of malnutrition and surviving previous battle wounds including being scalped. Fun fact: The scalp of a woman, old man or child was more valuable than that of a warrior, because it was proof of penetrating the enemy village's outer defenses. Some fascinating references at the bottom of this article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre
>>
>>75751521
>hey invented scalping just as the Europeans arrived, right? Not like they were trophies or anything...
so what? They fought hand to hand, i took skills to kill enemies, it's perfectly understandable to be proud of one's killings.

Then again given your flag maybe you are on of those retarded inbred protestants whom think mass bombing cities and targeting civilians is perfectly reasonable.

do an hero homo
>>
>>75751949
I think you entirely misunderstood what I meant. To expected, I suppose, from a mud people.
>>
>>75751426
>that doesn't mean they would have been able to estinguish buffalos through bows and arrows

You missed my first point entirely. The native Americans got HORSES from the Spanish which completely changed the hunting dynamic they had with the buffalo. Instead of the slow process of trapping and chasing they had to do on foot, they could easily keep up with the buffalo on horseback the buffalo and spear or shoot them to death.

They didn't NEED better weapons to overhunt to the buffalo, they just needed to keep up with them.
>>
>>75751949
Why do you have such a fucking hardon for these primitive halfwits?
>>
>>75753173
>The native Americans got HORSES from the Spanish
I perfectly know that, still I don't see how can you pretend they would have been able to exterminate that.

Inbred protestants started killing buffalos and let them rot in fields just to starve indians, and that's a fact, you are just pushing speculations in order to...what? what is your "if" implying? are you schooled? can you try present your ideas coherently?
>>
>>75745708

No that would make us indian givers.
>>
>>75751949
You seem to have a naive and romantic view of warfare.

In real wars everything goes, not just proud noble one on one hand to hand combat with full consent of the opposing parties. And it's been that way forever.
>>
>>75745708
Why would we ever do such a thing?

Everybody wants to rag on Americans for doing the dirty work, then they feel free to take full advantage of what we created from the savage wilderness while complaining about it all.

If you call what we did genocide, and yet are complacent to reside within our borders, you're a hypocrite
>>
I didn't think smallpox could commit genocide.
>>
>>75751558
>The Euro-American idea of the "human-free wilderness" has no basis in reality.
Except it did. North America is huge, and the Native American population wasn't particularly large, meaning that enormous areas were uninhabited.
There's also the fact that many areas simply weren't habitable, or there were better areas to live.

I mean, look at Norway. There are 5 million of us now, but most of Norway is just wilderness and mountains. The population is mostly found in the cities and small villages, and some spread out houses and cabins.
In North America, which is many many times larger than Norway, there were estimated to live between 2 and 18 million people in North America by the time the Europeans arrived. If we take the middle ground and say there were something like 10 million natives when the Europeans arrived, that would mean that the continent was extremely sparsely populated.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>75745708

You did not,your ancestors did with their ancestors.We dont give handouts to jews and have Nürnberg trials every 2nd weekend of the month.
>>
File: 3ab.png (300 KB, 512x341) Image search: [Google]
3ab.png
300 KB, 512x341
>>75753912
>240 gorillons
>>
>>75749464:
Left: Disgusting leathery shitman.
Right: Beautiful cherub with smooth baby soft skin and a heart of pure gold.
>>
>>75753912
240 million natives? There haven't lived that many natives in north America, in total, over the past 1000 years.
>>
File: ted cruz.jpg (66 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz.jpg
66 KB, 620x412
>>75753912
>240 gorillion godless subhumans
>>
>>75753912
>240 quadrillion
Damn, this number goes up every year
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 708x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 708x480
>>75745708
I feel bad for what happened especially out west and as time went on in the 19th century (they started a lot of the shit in the early settler days in the 1600s) but that does not mean we need to let ourselves get taken over by illegals now as some sort of karma for what our ancestors did. Fuck that the Indians wish that we never fucked them why should we make the same mistake?
>>
>>75745708
Why don't you ask smallpox or polio if they wanna give some welfare or reparations to the Indians. Seeing as they did a majority of the genocide
>>
>>75745759
POO
>>
File: Delicious.png (676 KB, 480x1422) Image search: [Google]
Delicious.png
676 KB, 480x1422
>>75753912
I feel like listening to Run to the Hills.
>>
>>75753912
cool flag
>>
>>75745708

If they weren't actively killing each other they could have mounted a defense, but they were literally prehistoric savages when we strived
>>
>>75745708
the united states has given them land and the right to self govern on that land. as far as reparations thats the land they were given but i think they had been given some seed money for building cost in the past
>>
Yess.. that's the reason why Ameri-kuns won't accept Armenian g.. mass deportations. (500 billion and counting). Because if they do, native ameri-kuns will knock their doors, asking for more. Same goes with any country, really.
Aboriginal genocide?
Japanese war crimes?
Amerindian genocide by the Spanish?

Don't open the pandora's box. Live on. It's exclusively a Jewish thing.
>>
>>75754845
>aboriginal genocide
>tfw there are more abbos alive right now than there have ever been
I wish, mehmet
>>
>>75753630
I'm not romantic about war, I am just stating that for a warrior who have to kill close range his opponent, taking pride and collecting something proofing that killing is understandable.

I am against considering indians savages because of scalps, that's tumblr-tier bullshit
>>
File: 1454674819269.gif (2 MB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
1454674819269.gif
2 MB, 400x310
>>75755054
feelbad.jpg
>>
>>75745708
If you do it won't change a single thing. Natives will still hate whites and they'll still be drunks. Look at Canada
>>
File: Scalped.jpg (69 KB, 440x515) Image search: [Google]
Scalped.jpg
69 KB, 440x515
>>75755244
They were savages because they were a primitive people who valued killing civilians more than killing other warriors. They specifically went for the enemy settlements to kill women and children, in order to wipe them out. The ones they didn't kill were enslaved.
It was even common practise to cut scalps while the victims were still alive. There are plenty of examples of white kids who were scalped and left for dead after they were ambushed by indians, but who survived without their scalp.
>>
>>75745766
Injuns sca basically live their life on very easy mode. Add to that tribal courts and sovereign nation status. It's no wonder Pocahontas Warren is bullshitting about her Indian blood. Too bad so many of them are too drunk on hair spray to take advantage of all that good shit.
>>
>>75755758
so what? bombing dresda or hiroshima in your tumblr-mind is somehow less savage?
>>
>>75755789
>Can basically

That's what I get for phone posting I suppose.
>>
>>75745708
Here's how I see it: much like what this guy said>>75745782 it was a war and they lost. True there were atrocities committed during the war but not by anyone alive now and not suffered through by anyone alive now, so why should either side give or get anything now? Should the countries which took areas of land away from Germany after WW2 have to give that back? It's more recent, so why not?

Virtually all current borders are the result of conflicts in the past, saying something like "oh, indians should have this land because it would've been theirs if americans hadn't taken it from them" is like saying "oh we should give back the Mediterranean to italy because it used to be theirs". It's just plain ridiculous.

Also, if you want to argue from a utilitarian point of view, much more good use has come from european colonies taking the land and developing into america than would've come from just letting a bunch of roaming tribes keep control of a vast and plentiful land. Think of all the advancements in technology, medicine, manufacture, leisure, arts etc. that have come from the US, much like it's european parents.
>>
Colonization was horrible. Hordes of Americans burst into our nothing, leaving behind entire cities, universities, parks.

t. Reservationnigger
>>
>>75755244
The British lads point was probably that Injuns have been fucking each other up terribly long before whitey joined the game, so they are not a noble peaceful people who were suddenly subject to the great injustice of the white man.

It's not that they're worse, it's just that they are not innocent.

The white man is not extraordinarily violent or evil either. He's extraordinarily competent. That's why his violence seems worse, he's just better at accomplishing what everyone sets out to do.
>>
>>75755889
> tumblr-mind
Are you completely retarded? You're the one crying like a little bitch over white people conquering a bunch of primitive savages.
>>
>>75756247
>primitive savages.
said by a flag that literally gave the world nothing. are you still living in mud huts?
>>
>>75756131
>It's not that they're worse, it's just that they are not innocent.
They actually were worse. As I've pointed out, they specifically targeted civilians, took scalps from living people and essentially practised genocide. They didn't try to defeat and rule over their enemies. They tries to exterminate them. And these were neighbouring tribes.

The primary reason the Europeans treated the natives so harshly, was exactly because they were retaliating against the indian's extreme brutality and their tendency to target civilians.
>>
>>75756131
>it's just that they are not innocent.
it's not about being innocent but about the way inbred protestants kept on liying Aand cheating with fake treaties. indians perfectly accepteded defeat, what they could not understand was the way the white men disattending treaties the white men themselves wrote.

that's the shame
>>
>>75756617
>They actually were worse.
you don't know what you are talking about dirty kike
>>
File: varg.jpg (34 KB, 251x568) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
34 KB, 251x568
>>75756421
rude desu
>>
>>75754111
>heart of pure gold
this is how in the US call people with a heart full of cholesterol?
>>
File: hank.jpg (11 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
11 KB, 257x196
>>75756421
>>
>>75756421
Yeah, we live in mud huts in the world's wealthiest country. Quality banter there, greaseball.
>>
>>75756735
pls >>75749835
>>
>>75756807
>jesus man I got to go to Norway or I'll an hero asap
said no one ever
>>
>>75756617
Torture and genocide and targeting civilians happens everywhere. Completely exterminating your enemy is just common sense. They're all just part of the package.

>>75756625
Also part of the package. If you can fuck over your enemy by pretending to be friendly and then fucking with him anyway that's an intelligent tactic.

I don't think there's much sense into bringing that type of morality into power struggles. If scalping your enemy alive is sensible to you why isn't breaking your promise when it benefits you?
>>
>>75757018
>why isn't breaking your promise when it benefits you?
because they were called treaties and were redacted after wars, if you support this kind of behviour I don't think there will ever be an agreement
>>
>muh noble savage

might makes right regardless europoors
>>
>>75756941
>jesus man I got to go to Norway or I'll an hero asap
You're absolutely right. It's not like we have an immigration problem or anything, with people from the middle east and Europe flocking to Norway.

Seriously, could you at least put some effort into your retarded insults?
>>
>>75756832
The Natives were chit and couldn't even create a written language. Their entire history is lost until the wyatt man lands and begins to cuck them.

If it wasn't Euros to land in America it would've been the Chinks who lack empathy and may very well have genocided instead of bullying.

No guilt no shame.
>>
>>75745708
>Should America give land/welfare/other reparations towards native American Indians? Why or why not? We did genocide them for their land
NO
>>
>>75750089
>most Indians died because of disease

Diseases brought over by savage European invaders
>>
Reparations are what the losing party in a war pays to the victor.

I don't see any injun flags flying about so if anything, those drunks owe me reparations .
>>
>>75748896
I know more about it and slavery than you ever will. I still don't see a problem with both. Slavery (and serfdom) helped blacks until a bunch of faggots intervened and the indians were just assholes who hated each other.
>>
>>75757018
>Torture and genocide and targeting civilians happens everywhere. Completely exterminating your enemy is just common sense.

Actually, that's somewhat rare. The common practise through history is to conquer and subdue your enemies, but it depends on your relationship with them.
In European warfare, it was common to spare the civilian population if you were fighting another European nation. It was different if you were fighting muslims, who were your mortal enemies, though.
In case of the Indians, they were mostly fighting neighbouring tribes. It would be like Norway and Sweden going to war, and exterminating each other's populations. That wouldn't happen. Our soldiers would fight, and the civilians would be left alone.
>>
>>75757454
What are you doing on /pol/, Crying Cuck?
>>
File: MURICAN.jpg (266 KB, 912x777) Image search: [Google]
MURICAN.jpg
266 KB, 912x777
>>75757209
which one is nobler?
>>
>>75757558
>It would be like Norway and Sweden going to war, and exterminating each other's populations
kek, nice projection of european values
if abbos are any example, tribal warfare is the most savage form of conflict on the planet, rape, kidnapping, murder is par for the course
>>
>>75757454
That's an unknown. There's no data.
>>
>>75757542
>and the indians were just assholes who hated each other.
I don't know why, but this made me laugh.
>>
>>75745708
The tribal governments are all as corrupt as any African country. The smart ones who couldn't get into the ruling class left decades ago.

Cut off government aid. They get all kinds of federally paid healthcare. If they are autonomous then let them be autonomous.
>>
>>75745708

We already do you rube
>>
>>75757627
>spaghetti nigger feels compelled defend his dark skinned brother
>>
>>75757263
you are actually taking proud that arabs and sub-saharian negros are willing to come there and fuck your welfare and your women? are spnish/french/germans migrating en masse there? nope, because they don't live in shithole
>>
File: chris 23andme censored.png (101 KB, 1905x919) Image search: [Google]
chris 23andme censored.png
101 KB, 1905x919
ask me anything
>>
>>75757707
>If they are autonomous then let them be autonomous
this, sick and tired of their faggotry where they want to be exempt from our laws and government but also want us to pay for everything
>>
>>75750263
You realize that their entire society was basically wiped out by disease before coming into contact with very many "white men", right? Imagine if your shitty continent broke down and 200 years of non-Westphalian violence later, when no one remembered jack shit about the past and you're stuck in a cycle of endemic violence, you finally get your ass kicked by people from across the sea. These weren't noble Asians worshiping the ways of generations past; these were barbarians with new religions, customs, and lifestyles created after a major period of decimation.
>>
File: ObeseAmericans.jpg (122 KB, 328x249) Image search: [Google]
ObeseAmericans.jpg
122 KB, 328x249
>>75757627
Yeah, because obesity is a white phenomenon.
>>
>>75757765
truth hurts uh?
>>
>>75745708
>Should America give land/welfare/other reparations towards native American Indians?

NO!!! FUCK NO!
Native Americans are the most pampered privileged unworthy fucks alive.
>>
It'd be funny as shit to give reparations to Indians but not niggers.
>>
>>75757824
do they teach this in your schools? no mocking, genuinely curious
>>
>>75757675
It's true lmao and they still do hate each other.

Always talking shit about each other and self-segregating. It's like watching two retarded twin brothers argue about who is better.
>>
File: Nobility.png (357 KB, 912x519) Image search: [Google]
Nobility.png
357 KB, 912x519
>>75757627

Here you go
>>
>>75757771
Navajo Joe. Iroquois Roy. Cherokee Lee. Any other?
>>
>>75745708
No "we" didn't you fucking autist. I doubt any of my ancestors ever even killed a fucking Indian, but even if they did it isn't my fucking fault. White guilt can suck my smaller than average dick.
>>
>>75757971
Not him but no, we don't.
>>
File: Wheat_close-up.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
Wheat_close-up.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
>>75751426
>that doesn't mean they would have been able to estinguish buffalos through bows and arrows.
You realize that in 100-200 years, especially with access to metals and information, they would've spread like rabbits and turned America into a dysfuctional shithole like Europe where everyone would've been played off against each other, right? Washington DC would've become like another Moscow.

There was literally nothing more humane that could've been done. The Germans who moved in farmed the land and took up arms against the Dicots in the endless struggle to protect the Monocotyledons from the genocidal tendencies of unmitigated Riparian growth. Fuck trees.
>>
>>75758080
Not entirely sure of your question but gonna assume you want to know my tribes, father's side is BlackFoot, mother's side is cherokee. I don't live on the reservation so I don't get any gibs past what I got while growing up.
>>
>>75757771
You're a real Injun!
>>
>>75757766
>are spnish/french/germans migrating en masse there?
Yep, particularly Spaniards. Swedes and Poles too. They're in desperate search of work, because their own countries are such shitholes.
Last summer, I actually met an Italian guy who had come to Norway with his two sons in search of work.
My father also had a restaurant with an Italian guy back in the 80s and 90s. Worst piece of shit he'd ever met. Stole anything that wasn't bolted down, and constantly tried to embezzle money. Your country isn't known for its widespread corruption and crime for no reason.
>>
>>75748896
>Belgian telling other countries what they've done in the past is bad
>>
>>75758065
left.
right is THE TYPICAL ETERNAL ANGLO INBRED WITH THE EVEN MORE TYPICAL ALCHOOLIC FETAL SYNDROME FEATURES, aka son of a drunk mother who probably got fucked in every hole by her whole family
>>
>>75754557
IN (You)
>>
File: image_6.png (77 KB, 280x261) Image search: [Google]
image_6.png
77 KB, 280x261
>>75758285
>greasenigger is THIS mad
>>
>>75758248
it's funny cause you are desperatly trying not to be irrelevant in world history ever, but you are, still nowaday.
Really, desu, maybe I'll come to visit this summer just to cum on some norway's grils faces, crossing fingers sooner or later you'll lick the lips I cummed on
>>
>>75758437
what is a caps lock why would I care about disabling it, go back to le reddit faggot
>>
>>75758285
>Teddy Roosevelt
>Anglo
>>
>>75758146
>namefag: check
>making up bullshit about superior race destroyed by your inbred ancestors: check
>still trying to fight cognitive dissonance in order not to do an hero immediately: check.

it's the last you i give you, now kill yourself
>>
File: 1464448551945.png (282 KB, 852x554) Image search: [Google]
1464448551945.png
282 KB, 852x554
>>75745708

>tfw 1/4 Mohican with american citizenship

REV UP THEM BENEFITS!
>>
File: NA.jpg (56 KB, 700x372) Image search: [Google]
NA.jpg
56 KB, 700x372
>>75748293
>almost
being the key word, whitey is the only one protecting them now
Natives went full retard and "exctincted" hundreds of species of North American mega fauna
North America once had wildlife that made modern day African wildlife look cute.

Natives in America, Australia, and New Zealand did a fine job fucking shit up before whites ever stepped foot in the new world
>>
Why is this Italian retard so butthurt over a bunch of Native Americans?
>>
>>75758594
>mother was a drunk and he got all the inbred facial features, anglo ad honorem then
>>
>>75745708
No.

We should get them the fuck off their reservations and get them integrated into real society, though. They get a raw deal currently, and it costs us money we could better spend elsewhere.

But no, if you lose a war, that's too bad but you don;t get rewarded for it.
>>
>>75758491
>it's funny cause you are desperatly trying not to be irrelevant in world history ever, but you are, still nowaday.
Why would I care whether we're relevant or not? We're a tiny country with incredibly wealth, a high standard of living and low corruption. I just want others to stay the fuck out.
You're the one trying to push the angle about being relevant, which I'm guessing is a result of your vast insecurity over the fact that your country is such a complete shithole, despite having had so much power in the past. You're a bunch of corrupt apes living on the remnants of a once great civilization.

>Really, desu, maybe I'll come to visit this summer just to cum on some norway's grils faces, crossing fingers sooner or later you'll lick the lips I cummed on
I guess this is the mythical Italian charm. You're a class act, greaseball. I'm sure it goes over well with the women.
>>
>>75758824
not butthurt, still unplesant we now have to deal with retarded mutilated inbred kikes' slaves rather than warriors' offspring>>75757186
>>
File: tell you about your country.jpg (90 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
tell you about your country.jpg
90 KB, 407x405
>>75748488
>>75748676
>>75748896
>>
File: iu qt.jpg (111 KB, 474x631) Image search: [Google]
iu qt.jpg
111 KB, 474x631
>>75745708

naw, just let them die out and then we won't have to feel guilty for what we did in the past.
>>
Why are there so many shills in this thread?
>>
File: capt32.jpg (29 KB, 340x370) Image search: [Google]
capt32.jpg
29 KB, 340x370
>>75749016
>>
>>75748922
>adobe construction denotes advanced civilization
To be expected from a euromexican that lost his bird.
>>
>>75758915
lol, the only norvegian gril I have ever met lives in Turin and I fingered her on the first 3 hours and fucked each and every of her holes by the next day, I guess it's one of the upside of living in such a beautifull country having your women literlly begging to be fucked.

It's not like you are such under-par men that literally everyone with an armani shirt and liberal arts bullshit can fuck everyone of your woman, nope
>>
>>75745708
We know you used it better than we would have, some inhospitable plot of land for a casino wouldn't hurt, but we're sure not gonna chimp like the niggers and spics if you don't want to. The people in charge now didn't commit genocide, why should they pay for it?
>>
in order to calculate reparations you need to be able to determine the value of what has been lost due to the events. its the same argument with slavery. are "african americans" worse off now for having slave ancestors than africans who never were enslaved. the answer of course is no.
>>
>>75745708
Have you ever heard of the Bureau of Indian Affairs?
It's the oldest welfare scam in the country.
>>
>>75759258
didn do nuffin also applies to US government?
>>
>>75757909

Underrated post
>>
>>75745708
>Should America give land/welfare/other reparations towards native American Indians?
I think we should take away what we've given them already. They don't deserve special treatment for being primitive savages that couldn't defend themselves against a more technologically advanced society.
>>
>>75757909
It would put us on a slippery slope, though.
>>
>>75759211
>zero pollution if abandoned
>zero distance between materials and construction site
>optimal thermal isolation
>easy to build

what's the american ruling about it? not smart! LOL, do an hero
>>
File: obama leans in.png (111 KB, 346x375) Image search: [Google]
obama leans in.png
111 KB, 346x375
>>75759350
>>
>>75759247
>muh dik

It's funny how your insults get more and more desperate. You just sink lower and lower, and now you're at the point of a literal nigger, pretending that white women would actually sleep with a dirty greaseball like you.

But congrats. You must feel proud to compare yourself to a nigger.
>>
1/2 Native American reporting. Cherokee. Fuck the leeches who think they deserve welfare and shit, I'm an American. I don't take handouts and work for every penny I earn. The fuckbags who cry about oppression and stick their hands out for government aid sicken me. I've never even taken the native Healthcare discounts. Fucking worthless alcoholics most of us are. I'm breaking the cycle.
>>
>>75759641
>pretending that white women would actually sleep with a dirty greaseball like you.
I am just remembering the way I fucked the only norvegian girl I have ever met very easily. I wonder if that was an exception or all norvegian women are so slutty.
>>
>>75759704

do you look White? i'm 1/4 Mohican and nobody would know it, if i don't say it.
>>
>>75759778
>I wonder if that was an exception or all norvegian women are so slutty.
It's a strange thing to make up, especially when you consider how Spanish and Italian women act. I mean, your countries are generally considered cheap tourist destinations for white Europeans, where everything is cheap and the women are loose.
>>
>>75760016
I have pretty noticeable native features, but most people don't notice, or if they do, they don't mention it.
>>
yes because then my mother can get some peyote!

Thank my great great grandmother who fucked whitey and was shunned by her family.
>>
>>75749016
>America talking shit about a country losing to a bunch of farmers
>>
>>75749042
1922-1942. When was the last time you had a government that wasn't an Israeli puppet?
>>
>>75761467
You'd know all about that
>>
>>75745708
My g/f is native american and most Natives I have met like white people. They hate niggers and spics though. But the only Natives I have seen who hate whitey and demand reparations are ones like Elisabeth Warren either phonies or like 1/16th Cherokee.
>>
>>75759478
Its better to build a house that rots and must be replaced than to build a prison cell that demotivates expansion. Sometimes its nice to have an incentive to get up and force your dwelling to adapt to yourself, your family, and your large supply of guns.
>>
>>75745708
Reparations are stupid.

Natives had no concept of land ownership. Not in NA at least
>>
File: 99999.png (823 KB, 608x602) Image search: [Google]
99999.png
823 KB, 608x602
Whos a fellow redskin here?
>>
>>75745708
It'd be fun if you guys could get along. Too bad they were genocided though.
>>
>>75761949

Baton Rouge means "red stick" in French because when the French were exploring Louisiana they kept finding these red fucking sticks everywhere. What do you think the Indians used those to mark off?
>>
>>75762004
faggot*

FTFY
>>
>be me
>be half Cherokee
>Privatized our nation
>make millions with defense contracting and casinos and tobacco
>become middle class
>laugh at other tribes
>>
>>75762810
Cherokees were the best at taking advantage of the system and assimilating.
>>
>>75762878
I rather enjoy living on the nation! The state of the art healthcare, the Trump signs and the laughing at the lakotas...feels good man
>>
>>75762767
oh.. ok..
>>
North America was already Mad Max before Europeans arrived

Some disease brought by seals (seriously) fucked them all up
>>
>>75745708
Wise words once spoken by Andrew Jackson: "Fuck Indians".
>>
File: Bernie Sanders platform.jpg (81 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders platform.jpg
81 KB, 720x400
>>75758734
Free college, the easy way.

Just don't drink the fire water, Tonto
>>
Native Americans were decimated by small pox and diseases they were not immune to.

The "small pox blanket" propaganda was a complete fabrication.

The majority of the land acquired from Native Americans was acquired through legal means.

READ A BOOK
E
A
D

A

B
O
O
K
>>
>>75745708
>Tribe A: Hey europeans, help us wipe out Tribe B and we'll split their land with you
>Europeans: sure
>Tribe C: Hey Europeans, help us wipe out Tribe A and we'll split their land with you
>Europeans: sure
>Tribe D: Hey Europeans....
>>
>>75758210
Do you get drunk easily?

Why do burgers think sami are scandinavian injuns/eskimos?
Link related
http://bunchfamily.ca/disney-fans-reimagine-frozen/
They also spead a particular myth that is fairly amusing:
>As usual, the issue is more complex than it first appears. The indigenous Sámi people and the ‘caucasian’ inhabitants of Norway, Sweden and Finland have been intermarrying since around the middle ages; there are Sámi people with blonde hair.
The sami language is almost the the same as finnish and similar to estonian. To think that they are gooks who race-mixed untill they became white is retarded since we have quite a bit of DNA measurement showing that this just isn't the case.
>>
File: friedchicken.jpg (89 KB, 902x960) Image search: [Google]
friedchicken.jpg
89 KB, 902x960
>tax free tobacco
>tax free casinos
>freedom of religion
>open drug policy on rez
>representation in congress
>free housing, subsidies, etc.

They're doing better than whitey.
>>
>>75745708
I'm a Paugussett and can trace my roots back before the colonists landed in New England. I can't speak for all Native Americans, but speaking for myself and my family we don't want a damn thing from the US Government other than to be left alone to manage our affairs as we wish,
>>
>>75745759
*Injuns
>>
File: redman.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
redman.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>75764485

Come home, white man
>>
>>75745708
It wasn't pretty but necessary to create the Nation we have today, without the sacrifice we would be a mere shadow of what we are now. However i feel last thing we need to do is give them more shit to put them on the Fed teat, at the very least we can honor the agreements we made with them as much as possible.
>>
>>75764138
Smallpox was a problem, but the colonists murdering our men & enslaving our women & children was a MUCH bigger issue.
>>
>>75745708
All other countries pretty much committed genocide, and you don't see them paying back. *Cough* Turkroaches
>>
>>75764138
Actually, a contract entered into illegally is non binding. You have to understand that the Native Americans and colonists had a VERY different understanding of "land ownership". Colonists held the view that we have today - you buy it & own it until you sell it. Native Americans saw the land as a resource for all to use. They did not intend to "sell" land as they never "owned" it. The understanding was that the white man would use the land until the resources became depleted, then move to a new spot while the old one regenerates naturally. This is how Native Americans had been doing things for hundreds of years.
>>
>>75764299
Its almost as if Westphalian sovereignty prevents problems from occuring in the first place...
>>
>>75764807
>Smallpox was a problem, but the colonists murdering our men & enslaving our women & children was a MUCH bigger issue.
There was no enslaving(spanish did that but spanyards ain't humans). Also, I think the kill ratio was on your side. Bows are far superior to rifles and muskets.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEG-ly9tQGk
>>
>>75765123

Do a little reading and educate yourself before making blanket statements that are untrue. See what the colonists did to the Indian women after the men were slaughtered during King Phillip's War. The majority of women were enslaved.
>>
>>75765123
From Wikipedia, re: Great Swamp Fight:

Most, if not all, of the Pequot warriors were killed during the engagement.[1] The 180 Pequot non-combatants were taken captive and dispersed among the English and their allies.[8] Many of the slaves taken prisoner did not remain in captivity for long because of their inability to adapt to their roles in servitude. Some of those captured were shipped off to the West Indies into the slave trade.[9] The soldiers took Pequot wampum, some kettles and other items as spoils.[3] In the ensuing weeks after the battle, the Mohawk Indians of New York tracked down Sassacus and the Pequot warriors accompanying him. The Mohawk murdered Sassacus, sending his head to Hartford as evidence of his capture.[10]
>>
>>75765524
>King Phillip's War. The majority of women were enslaved.
Which weren't that many.... if they even were a majority. Lets see: you killed a bunch of churchfolk who literally had nowhere else to go(backs against the ocean) and now you're pissed off that they fought back? At least they didn't Roanoke the whole fucking tribe.
>>
>>75766037
>>75765524
Besides, slavery is a form of immigration. There is no way you can have immigration without some form of slavery since otherwise you just get traitors.
>>
>>75758755
This
>>
>>75745708
I wish America would have never genocided them. It's the thing that makes me most ashamed of my country.
>>
the land belonged to the animals before the indians came in and fucked it all up. it wasn't "their" land. they're lucky to even get casinos, i'd of driven them off the continent.
>>
Video related.
https://youtu.be/faNge-o0V-k

Also, whoever settles a land is the one who should have sovereignty.
>>
>>75766037
But your exact words were: "There was no enslavement". Perhaps the rest of your "understanding" is as incorrect as your initial statement.
>>
>>75765123
>Bows are far superior to rifles and muskets
>being this retarded
>>
File: prague_banner.jpg (93 KB, 960x328) Image search: [Google]
prague_banner.jpg
93 KB, 960x328
>>75748922
Refugee spotted.

How can whites even compete.
>>
I didn't read every post here so I don't know if this was talked about but the Natives thought this was the perfect scam to pull off.

>Ha Ha silly Pale Face you can no own land. but sure I trade land for beads and muskets. Ha Ha White Ghost fell for it. what is dumb people.

*sometime later*

>What is how white man say own land. my ancestors hunted on lands but not know of ownings, white man give backing of lands or war there will be war.

*There was a war, they lost*
>>
>>75745708
We already do/did. We have contracts that were signed by both parties. What else do we need?
>>
You already do this with mexicans, bro. They ate aztecs and shit.
>>
>>75756421
shut the fuck up Luigi
>>
>>75745708
Yes we should
>>
>>75773054
see >>75757627
and >>75749835
>>
File: 1464693852517.jpg (101 KB, 339x450) Image search: [Google]
1464693852517.jpg
101 KB, 339x450
>>75758550
Hey Mussolini, calm down
>>
>>75760267
K E K
E
K
>>
File: Listerine.jpg (418 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Listerine.jpg
418 KB, 1920x1080
>>75745708
Have another sip.
>>
The US should grant native american nations full independence and treat with them like they do any foreign country. That's all the reparations they need.
>>
>>75748745
But it literally says on the bill board its a national historic site? You know very little about american culture Mario
>>
File: Fuck your culture.jpg (136 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Fuck your culture.jpg
136 KB, 640x960
>>
>>75758550
Italy should pay reparations to Etruscan genocide. Some common courtesy to Carthaginians (Tunisians being ther heirs today) is also welcome.
>>
would you?
>>
File: page01_img01.png (101 KB, 1186x508) Image search: [Google]
page01_img01.png
101 KB, 1186x508
They are going to save guns in California.

www.offrosterguns.com/
>>
File: Rented Dick.jpg (57 KB, 410x583) Image search: [Google]
Rented Dick.jpg
57 KB, 410x583
>>75775689
Thread replies: 226
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.