[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Duterte
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: za punisher duterte.jpg (300 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
za punisher duterte.jpg
300 KB, 960x544
Your thoughts of this guy?
>>
>>75736121
He seems based.
>>
>>75736121
That's why I'm afraid of pinoys, you seems to be funny and comical lads until you draw a knife and decide to stab someone to death.
>>
>>75736432
that only happens when you try to rape our women
>>
File: 1444321524023.jpg (101 KB, 505x705) Image search: [Google]
1444321524023.jpg
101 KB, 505x705
>>75736121
He sounds absolutely great, maybe we're not getting the full story but he's probably a great leader and administrator.
>>
>>75736121
Shits on Trump like hes a toilet bowl
most white person in SEA
>>
>>75736923
>tfw we wanted hitler
>got trump instead
>>
>>75736121
CAN'T SUBVERTE THE DUTERTE
>>
>>75736923
>Levi
>>
File: images (1).jpg (23 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
23 KB, 443x332
>>75736121
criminals and corrupt journalists will be killed. he's a faggot with no regards to human rights
>>
>>75738554
>criminals and corrupt journalists will be killed
Good.
>>
>>75736121
>Your thoughts of this guy?
I don't know. Is he a cuck for islam?
>>
>>75736121
wants to take the plane daily from out version of the white house to his home approx 608 miles (we are a 3rd world country btw)
wants to bury a former ousted dictator ( a la Qaddafi) in the national heroes cemetery

what a good lad.
>>
>>75739141
>Duterte was also the first mayor in the Philippines to give formal representation to the indigenous Lumad and Muslim community, designating deputy mayors to represent their interests in the local government. The anti-discrimination ordinance he mandated, was reportedly a response to news he received that Muslims were being discriminated against by real estate agents.[22]

>Duterte is currently living with his common-law wife Cielito "Honeylet" AvanceƱa, a nurse, with whom he has one daughter named Veronica ("Kitty"). Duterte has eight grandchildren, half of whom are Muslims and the other half Christian.[22][86][87]

Yes.
>>
>>75739333
Qaddafi is too weak to be like Marcos

I wish Marcos killed those people so that they have to stop thinking about getting the money
>>
>>75739141
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR-4pgYpHd4

he wont do anything about the growing ISIS threat and executions kek
>>
When it comes to international politics, he's bluepilled as fuck and seems to get his opinions from CNN.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.