[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will millennials be the generation to ignite 3 back to back nuclear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1433855876569.png (217 KB, 523x372) Image search: [Google]
1433855876569.png
217 KB, 523x372
Will millennials be the generation to ignite 3 back to back nuclear world wars and learn nothing from it?
>>
>>75734275
Clinton surely will

millenials do their part by electing her
>>
>>75734275
yes

we will literally have a fallout new vegas
>>
t. boomer
>>
>>75734349
>tfw I live in Legion territory across the river in AZ.
>>
>>75734635
>tfw living just inside the encroachment of the ever expanding bureaucratic nightmare that is the NCR when you just wanted to be left alone to herd Brahmin innadesert
JUST
>>
>>75734275
Imagine if you picked up their audio logs spanning 24 hours before and after the nuclear strike...

What would the likes of this fellow be saying?
>>
>>75735160
He looks retarded so I can't imagine it'd be anything profound or important. He'd probably go from common distractions and nonsense to being a whiny bitch. That or he'd become some early form of raider hopped up on drugs to cope.
>>
>>75735605
>become a raider
this

we underestimate these psychos, they lack skills and most will die, but the leftovers have the potential to be very dangerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 612x380
>>75734275
We can only hope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
>>
I fucking hope so. I'll do everything in my power to create such an event.
>>
>>75734275
That guy looks like he spent sometime at Chernobyl
>>
>>75734275
I would go nuclear on this gay ass faggot
>>
>>75734340
Retard
she surges with boomers.
Kill yourself. seriously off yourself or never come back to this board I cant stand idiots
>>
>>75734275
No, because the next nuclear war will make the earth go dark with cloud cover for maybe 30-40 years.
Beta cucks will just get beheaded by muslims
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.