[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the current odds that Hillary smothers Bill in his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What's the current odds that Hillary smothers Bill in his sleep before November for the pity votes?
>>
100%

bye bill
>>
Trips says he dies from "a cancerous growth he'd been concealing from the public all this time".
>>
>>75733938
nearly
>>
>>75733824

The funniest part is that you KNOW she's already calculated the net poll swings this would get.
>>
100%

bye bill
>>
>>75733824

100%
>>
>>75733928
first post accurate post
>>
>>75733824
she needs him in the white house
>>
I hope she does. Not many people I hate more in the world than him.
>>
>>75733824
I bet all the recent presidents have gotten blowjobs at one point in their career.

If you were the president, would you be able to resist getting a blowjob? Maybe even a few? It has to cross their mind at some point, and the novelty of it would be too hard to resist.
>>
Then who will run the economy?
>>
File: monica_lewinsky3.jpg (258 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
monica_lewinsky3.jpg
258 KB, 620x412
>>75734513
well, who else?
>>
>>75733824
90%. This is her ace in the hole.
>Sept./Oct. Trump is is putting an Italian loafer in her ass
>Operation "Kill Bill" goes into effect
>Billy Bob dies in his sleep, or gets shot at an event
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.