[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video: Germany - refugee thief in a supermarket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10
File: Germany-Flag.png (44 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Germany-Flag.png
44 KB, 400x300
Is Germany uncucking itself?

>A refugee doesn't want to pay in a supermarket and doesn't want to give back 2 bottles (of wine?) to one of the supermarket employees. Instead he argues and argues and argues in his native language and holds tight to the 2 bottles.

>The supermarket employees tell the refugee thief multiple times to hand over the 2 bottles. He refuses.

>Someone tells the employees to call the police and the female one answers that the police was already at the store 2 times that day.

>Then a couple of Germans of a local neighborhood watch group enter the store and take away the bottles from the refugee thief and try to throw the refugee out of the store until the refugee gets physical and catches some well-deserved punches.

>One of the Germans or more yell: "Huh?! What do you want from me? Huh! What do you want from me?! Pigs! Get out of here! Pigs! Piss off."

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d51_1464746048
>>
>>75732229
>Is Germany uncucking itself?
No.
The damage is done. Like that little incident means anyhting. A retarded thread.
>>
>>75732229
Quarter of 18-30 is racist, 30-45 is about a third, 45+ more than 65%. A lot of people vote the way they vote, because of gibs.
>>
>>75732313
>Your election
>>
>>75732313

>coming from the country that voted for an openly globalist jew for president

kys, you are no longer allowed to have opinions here
>>
>>75732868
>>75733131
You realize that he can tell the truth without putting himself or Austria on the golden pedestal right?
>>
>>75732313
The damage is still reversible. We just shouldn't wait another decade before we start fixing it.
>>
File: 1464738482329.jpg (36 KB, 598x588) Image search: [Google]
1464738482329.jpg
36 KB, 598x588
kennedi check em?
>>
>>75734159

This tbqh. The Mudshit population is still ridiculously low, they're not your real problem, your real problem is the millions of Germans that were (and still are) unironically okay with letting them in. Good luck.
>>
File: 2DOSycH9.jpg (32 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
2DOSycH9.jpg
32 KB, 472x472
>yfw he comes back and blows himself to pieces

I wonder how many terrorist cells ISIS have recruited from the refugee crisis
>>
are european militaries still uncucked?

that's all that really matters surely, if the day of reckoning comes they'll be the only armed ones
>>
File: 1464601701531.gif (2 MB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464601701531.gif
2 MB, 600x600
>>75732229
And then the state funded sharia police got those local guys and put them in prison. They also imprisoned everyone who were friends with them on facebook and twitter.
>>
>>75733311
Apparently he can't, as shit is all he's talking. You realise I can make fun of Austria without caring a lick about your defeatist opinion?

Here's an opinion: You should drink anti-freeze. Try a lot of it.
>>
>>75735015
What defeatist opinion? It was a general statemant.
>>
>>75735411
Look, Redcuc - you implied what he was saying was the "truth". It isn't. As such you're lying to weaken morale and so a defeatist. Nice ID and gets though, by the way.
>>
>>75736148
>a general statement
Do you know what this means? Because I don't agree with what he said.
>>
>>75732229
Not a real muslim
Alcohol is haram, so says the peaceful prophet Mohammad (pbuh) LA ILAHA ILLALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH DEATH TO ALL INFIDELS
>>
>>75736555
Well, obviously he could technically still be right while not being self-aggrandizing. That's something anyone can do. So don't give me that "general statement" bullshit, general statements do not necessitate pointing out, but you did point that out. You had to drop that random piece of bullshit in the thread, so obviously you wanted it to do something. And what could possibly possess you to enter into a conversation with some bullshit blanket adage if not to lend support? So fuck you. Apologise and swear betterment, or try for that anti-freeze after all.
>>
>>75736966
Apprently it does though since you didn't get it? Why are you so focused on this.
My point was that he can say something that might very well be true regardless of the situation in Austria.
>>
>>75737326
Which is true, but so self-evident that there's little effective point in specifically saying it. So this draws your intentions for saying it into question, with the reason I'm so focused being that I'm fed up with the "Massa we so cucked" posters on here, of whom the Austrian might as well be one. Of whom you might as well be one.

We have active neighborhood watches now, on top of the occasional lone hero. We are finally seeing movement, improvement even - and here you come, basically siding with some asshat who's calling us dead already. It pissed me of, is pretty much all there is to it.
>>
>>75732229
Yes. Every bit counts.
>>75732313
Don't listen to this lesser German cuck.
>>
>>75732229
this is east germany they're uncucked by default
Also this looks like a "Netto" market. They're the cesspool of degeneracy. Whenever I walk by one of those markets it smells like piss and sweat and I haven't seen a /pol/tard around :^)
>>
>>75737662
I don't agree with the Austriafag. I agree with you, you pleb. Again, it was just a general statement, perhaps poorly worded, regarding the fact that Austria can say shit without having to be reminded of their own shit. You're pissed at something that isn't happening, I'm pissed at you for not understanding that we're on the same side and so focused on something irrelevant.
>>
>>75732229
>east german dialect
Damn it. Whenever I hear of something based chances are at least 80% it happened in saxony.
>>
>>75738018
In that case please accept my apologies for having taken your statement so poorly.
>>
File: noway.png (264 KB, 886x466) Image search: [Google]
noway.png
264 KB, 886x466
>>75738128
Don't forget about us please.
>>
>wine bottles
At least you know he ain't a mudslime, unless he'll be trying to resell
>>
>>75732868
>>75735015
>>75737814

Listen you fools. Germany took so many young muslim fighting men it makes no difference if one is being pushed out of a fucking shop. There are MILLIONS more. They will conquer by the womb and not by force.

And what does the Austrian vote has to do with it? I voted Hofer and we lost by 20k votes. Every second Austrian voted right, and that was a vote of ideology, the green faggot's votes were 70% by women and "academics" who wanted to stop Hofer. It took ALL parties and ALL media and ALL "famous" people to hinder the ascent of the ring. By the way the president does nothing, he is a representative figure and has no power.

The real elections are in 1.5 years and by then people will be even angrier.

But again, I don't understand what that has to do with it.
>>
>>75738606
>ascent of the ring

of the right
>>
File: computerwhiz.png (107 KB, 1200x1196) Image search: [Google]
computerwhiz.png
107 KB, 1200x1196
>>75732229
FUCKING RACIST!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>75738606
>They will conquer by the womb and not by force
Yeah, because after we kill the fuckers it will be so hard to disappear some one-year-olds. Grow some fucking courage or stop trying to mess with ours.
>>
>>75737662
And I feel the need to clarify. I'm happy that at least some people are doing something against the shitskins. You need to fight but you won't win it with small neighbourhood watches in east Germany. The real power lies in Berlin and in the west and they are still waving welcome flags.

When Merkel goes it won't be enough, there needs to be a total uprising of the population.

At least in Austria 50% vote right.
The AFD needs that as well. And it will take too long on the "normal" way.
>>
>>75738390
because muslims never would break any rules in their fairy tale book right?
just because they sin, it doesnt make them any less muslims. He can be forgiven for almost anything if he asks kebabthor nicely
>>
>>75738775
>Yeah, because after we kill the fuckers it will be so hard to disappear some one-year-olds. Grow some fucking courage or stop trying to mess with ours.

Wow so edgy. You are actually retarded if you think millions of muslims will be killed by angry citizens. When there's a civil war sure, but not now and not in 5 years, and not in 10. And after that it will be too late.

I don't even know why I am replying to you.
>>
File: crynigger.gif (2 MB, 790x333) Image search: [Google]
crynigger.gif
2 MB, 790x333
>>75738690
Ok, pic

>>75738390
Ok, pic

>>75738309
I remember that, I laughed my ass off when I was seeing this.

>>75734539
Yeah don't worry, at least the military is uncucked, I can confirm this for Germany.

>>75734600
I don't know why, but most of the time Spain postes shit about us. Maybe when this is all over, we should invade them.
>>
>>75739220
>Maybe when this is all over, we should invade them
Mallorca is rightful German clay.
>>
>>75738855
>>75738972
>AFD will take too long on the "normal" way
>Muslims won't get kicked out by the people outside of a civil war
>Civil wars are not the "normal" way
The path seems clear. The simple thing is that I disagree with your assessment on the likelihood of societal breakdown within the next few years, and you reply because you realise I might be on to something here. Did anything ever come of those elections, by the way - last thing I heard they were investigating rigging accusations?
>>
File: krautball.png (400 KB, 1000x4000) Image search: [Google]
krautball.png
400 KB, 1000x4000
>>
>mfw if he tried to steal in his he country he'd get his hands cut off

I bet he has the nerve to bitch about the German legal system too
>>
>>75739373
We'll see in five years then.

Hofer accepted the turnout of the votes because recounting would be coutner productive for them (they arleady "won" by getting 50% of Austrians to vote right).

And the new chancellor is already prepping the bull for the FPÖ. See:

http://derstandard.at/2000038000614/Doskozil-fordert-von-Kern-monatliche-Berichte-ueber-Fluechtlingszahlen
http://derstandard.at/2000037969432/Regierung-rechnet-Dublin-Faelle-nicht-in-Asylobergrenze-ein
http://diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5000315/11000-oder-20000-welcher-Asylantrag-zaehlt?_vl_backlink=/home/index.do
>>
>>75739993
I presume we shall.

Interesting turnout though. I'd have expected this to get much more fiercely contested given how goddamn close it was; but it seems as if the signs are good enough as it is. Good luck with those damn migrants.
>>
>>75740140
They are not contesting because it's not important. The president can't do shit. He's there for the Opernball and the Neujahrsansprache, and that's about it.

Thank you, you as well.
>>
>>75740268
Thanks.
>>
>>75732229
This happened in Sachsen I think.
Sachsen is the least cucked state to begin with (home of PEGIDA).
>>
>>75740521
I bet if the media covers this incident it will go something like

>neo-nazi militia cripples innocent refugee, despite having the lowest amount of foreign germans in saxony
>>
>>75738606
>The real elections are in 1.5 years and by then people will be even angrier.
Yeah, that's what they say here, too. Every time. And so far, nothing has changed. They all just unite against the "nazis" and import more muslims and secure the votes of the migrants that become naturalized citizens, steadily growing each year.
People are angry now, yeah, but who's to say it stays that way? How many will have given up by the next election, how many brainwashed youths will be able to vote, how many more women? Just saying "everything will get better in the future, just you wait, we will grow and rise" - it's nothing. It's a promise, and it might be delusional. What if the next election fails just like this one? I tell you: people will say the exact same shit: "Well, it was just the women and brainwashed students again, just you wait, people will get angry, and then at the next election ..."
>>
>>75732229
Post more
>>
>>75735015
3edgy5meXDDDDDD
>>
>>75741856
Probably. But only traitors take state media serious anyway. So who cares.
>>
>>75743190

What percentage of the German population takes the Lügenpresse seriously?
>>
>>75734521
None, if these cowards had the guts to blow themselves up they'd be fighting in their own countries.
At best logistic support.
>>
>>75732313
The smallest spark can turn to a roaring inferno if there is enough fuel.

The tiniest pebble can creat a ripple that will eventually turn to a crashing wave if given enough time.

If you give up, they win.
>>
>>75732229
If you punch the migrants, they win
>>
Still better than slavshit
>>
This video gives me a justice boner. Wish this happened on the reg with Germany but I know it's an exception. Fucking cucked krauts.
>>
>>75743743
>What percentage of the German population takes the Lügenpresse seriously?

the absolute majority. The human brain can't imagine being lied to and being betrayed by those they trust.
>>
>>75744102

A FUCKING CANNOLI
>>
File: NEm5OcdSzEkUpv_2_b.jpg (48 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
NEm5OcdSzEkUpv_2_b.jpg
48 KB, 600x316
>>75738638
>right wing
>rigtwing
>riging
>riting
>ring
>>
File: lügenpresse.png (41 KB, 311x697) Image search: [Google]
lügenpresse.png
41 KB, 311x697
>>75743743
Hard to say.
Several studies say that people don't trust state TV anymore. Paper sales are also down (pic related).
The problem is not so much the media but rather government schools which brainwash the youth.
>>
>>75732229
>headlines tomorrow: "Poor refugee harassed in supermarket"
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.