[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse for not converting to Judaism? I mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: judaism.jpg (46 KB, 680x328) Image search: [Google]
judaism.jpg
46 KB, 680x328
What's your excuse for not converting to Judaism? I mean if they are literally god's chosen people and rule the world behind the scenes, why not join them?
>>
Christians are the only God chosen people.
Joos lost their opportunity 2000 years ago.
>>
>>75726115
Because it's unsustainable, that and they arent God's chosen people anymore than anyone else, why be a cuck to some old book when you can have pleasure? Muh feelings, group togetherness hug harr de harr harr harr, it's called having balls anon, be your own boss, etc.
>>
They are chosen... but even the book of the prophets spoke of their own rebellion against God. It spoke of God going to the gentiles and being found by them. It spoke of God avenging Jesus STARTING from Israel.

They have the oracles of God, and to them is due this honor. But they are no greater than anyone. Be a Jew at heart, and walk like a Christian..
>>
>>75726115
Because they're supremacists who don't let you join them?
>>
File: 1462906383628.png (305 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1462906383628.png
305 KB, 5000x5000
>>75726115
Because I already an Israelite, fuk nigga
>>
yo man esau you gonna go into slavery

HE LEADS INTO CAPITIVTY, MUST GO INTO CAPITIVITY

HE WHO KILLS WITH THE SWORD, MUST BE KILLED WITH THE SWORD

Moses and Aaron gonna resurrect and go Nat Turner on yo cracka asses
>>
>>75726115
I like my dick intact
>>
>>75726115
Don't want my foreskin hacked off. That's pretty much the only bad thing about it in todays Judaism.
>>
to all my Israelite niggas out there, with truth and sincerity, keep da law 2 da bes of yo ability

THE BEST OF YO ABILITY
>>
File: 8.jpg (76 KB, 500x384) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
76 KB, 500x384
>>75726115
Doesnt work like this. We have plenty of expendable kikes here. Look at the 1.2 millions we sacreficed for the holocaust.
>>
>>75729514
Sorry typo there. I mean six millions.
>>
>>75728805
What is giyur?
>>
I'm not a subhuman
>>
File: f1.jpg (18 KB, 544x384) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
18 KB, 544x384
>>75726672
Judaism in its modern form is entierly turned on preservation of purity of culture and old traditions. Bassicly hitler.
Ironicly original concept was about fighting idolworshiping and materialism.
>>
>>75729766
secular zionist, please go
>>
>>75729621
hes talking about converting to the church of Zionism, not (l'havdil alef havdalos) authentic Judaism

He is of Satan, Depart from this defiled one.
>>
>>75730119
Why i am a nazi like you guys.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.