[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alt-right v. Libertarianism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15
File: Gary-Johnson_smirk.jpg (38 KB, 450x333) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Johnson_smirk.jpg
38 KB, 450x333
Trump supporters are cucks. Libertarians are the true alphas and I can prove it. Trump and the alt-right traffic in identity politics—the idea that you are super special because of some group you belong to (white, Christian, U.S.-born, whatever). That’s just the flip side of the SJW safe-space, ethnic-studies bullshit alt-righters claim to despise. Alt-right is just another collectivist, identify-centered ideology. Libertarians are individualists. You earn respect based on your own intelligence/accomplishments/ideas. No libertarian gives a shit about what group you belong to based on some accident of birth. Libertarians just want freedom to be themselves and they afford others that same freedom, within reason. They don’t need the state or some demagogue to affirm their identity or their lifestyle.
>>
>>75723392
Think Gary will break the 1% vote threshold this year?
If he does, will anyone care?
>>
File: petoria.gif (24 KB, 337x233) Image search: [Google]
petoria.gif
24 KB, 337x233
>>75723392
Also, Libertarians should all emigrate to man-made "Petoria" islands, their ideology is poison for a Nation.

Any Libertarians who can't afford an island were clearly not Libertarian-ing hard enough.
>>
>>75723392
I would have loved this election cycle to blow the hinges off of the two party system but it looks like it's too late.

There would still be a chance if Bernie ran independent and Trump ran libertarian while whichever puppet of the month ran the republican ticket.
>>
>>75723392
Collectivism is not inherently evil
>>
>>75723392
It's the year for Libertarianism to make a great stand.

If he polls 5% in x number of polls, Libertarians will be granted full federal funding and ballot access in 2020.

If he polls 15% in x number of polls, Johnson will be including in all televised presidential debates

Fox News had him at 10%

A recent NJ Monmonth(sp?) poll has him at 5% - which is REMARKABLE for NJ considering how anti-libertarian they are.

Johnson has the ability to make the Libertarian Party a viable 3rd party in all future elections.

He won't win the general, but he'll change the political landscape. Libertarian ideology will become mainstream. Moderate candidates like Johnson will be very appealing to pro-free market, socially progressive voters
>>
File: 1464716679832.jpg (32 KB, 557x612) Image search: [Google]
1464716679832.jpg
32 KB, 557x612
>>75723392
>Libertarians finally get a shot at the presidency
>put up Gary Johnson
>>
It'll be my first time voting, and its going to be Johnson since Rand Paul's out
>>
>>75723902
collectivism implemented nowadays allows for politicians and other people with power to fuck everything up in their favor

we have to wait for technology/society to advance enough to where collectivism will be implemented properly
>>
I want to have the freedom to live in a majority white country.

The libertarian reply to this desire would be to say "find like-minded people who share your desire to live in a majority white country".

This is the problem with libertarianism because arguments against libertarians can always be reduced to essentially advocating some type of stateless democratic system, but then you need a state to enforce the will of the "free people who have voluntarily come together to live together in freedom."

Libertarianism has been co-opted by the globalists to advocate for the same kind of borderless world that George Soros wants.
>>
Why don't libertarians have morals? All they want to do is whatever they want whenever they want without consequence.
>>
>>75723392
>Gary "I Agree with almost all of Bernie Sanders policies" Johnson
>Gary "I'm actually a leftist SJW" Johnson
>Gary "I'm an open borders cuck" Johnson
no thanks
>>
>>75724452
The better question is: why are you such a cuck and/or concern-troll?
>>
>>75723392
>open borders
>gun grabber
>hates America
>lolbertarian

Fucking gas yourselves.
>>
File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>Libertarians
>Alt-right
Why not just call them liberals and conservatives?
>>
>>75723392

Most of human variation is one the individual level.

HOWEVER.

Looking at the group level there are very important and clear cut differences between the different races.

Immigration should be difficult and only open to those of high intelligence. It should also sure as hell not come with welfare.

A nigger of 120 IQ is the same as a White of 120 IQ, there's just less niggers in that range.

When looking at national level IQ is very important to a nations success. Race is important in that regard for racial IQ differences as well as inborn traits innate to different races.

West Eurasians are special in our nation and wealth building and this should be taken into account when considering immigration.
>>
File: losertarians.jpg (255 KB, 878x1371) Image search: [Google]
losertarians.jpg
255 KB, 878x1371
>>75723464
Nope, fuck him and his shills he sends here.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>75723392

> Alt-right is just another collectivist, identify-centered ideology.

So what if it were?

You can't win elections against a brown/black mob using the NAP.

You can't preserve your race using the NAP.

You can't preserve your culture by saying "Ha! Stop being proud of it!" while the national media openly glorifies brown/black openly worship theirs in front of impressionable white children.

Get out. You have no answer to the problems facing the white race.
>>
>>75723392
I really hope that Johnson destroys all those degenerated monarchist trumpfags, I really do, this board needs to come back to its roots
>>
>>75725307

Oops. I edited poorly from my phone. It should say:

> You can't preserve your culture by saying "Ha! Stop being proud of it!" while the national media openly glorifies brown/black culture in front of impressionable white children.
>>
File: 1410875600052.jpg (17 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1410875600052.jpg
17 KB, 320x287
>>75723392
>Instead of fighting them with their own methods, just do nothing to gain the moral high-ground
>>
>>75723392
Aren't libertarians the alt-right? What's alternative about nationalists? That's what the right always was.
>>
File: trashgun.png (302 KB, 429x687) Image search: [Google]
trashgun.png
302 KB, 429x687
>>75723392
>>
>>75725483
They are classical liberals but americans have perverted the meaning of conservatism.
>>
>>75724073
Your ideology is for freaks, psychopaths, and weirdos, it will never get popular.

"Collectivism" dominates because "collectivist" ideology (of any kind) is most in tune with peoples actual needs and desires.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 222x241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 222x241
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jcUZrDX5P7A
>>
I'd sooner become a Muslim than a Libertarian.

They're both retarded, but one has more control and isn't riding on dirt roads.

By the way, good job learning a word from Stephen Hawking, Mr. Demagogue.
>>
>>75723392
That's five threads you are shilling in, mate.
>>
File: libertarian party.jpg (76 KB, 838x651) Image search: [Google]
libertarian party.jpg
76 KB, 838x651
>>75723392
STOP ALL THE GAY LIBERTARIAN SHILLING. HOLY SHIT, THERE ARE LIKE FUCKING DOZENS OF THE EXACT SAME GAY THREAD BEING POSTED EACH DAY. I want to hear news, not see this gay Koch-sucker.
>>
File: marius.jpg (151 KB, 800x1030) Image search: [Google]
marius.jpg
151 KB, 800x1030
>>75723392
Can't agree more. But as a libertarian I rather have Trump than Hillary.
>>
>Gary Johnson
>Libertarian

It's only a day old and this meme is still old.
>>
>>75725590
So then who are the alt-right?
>>
>>75724271
Subtle bait.
>>
>>75723392
libertarians make the same idiotic mistake that communists do. We are all equal and given the chance will act rationally and according to western altruist values. This is wrong and you are stupid. Most other countries are shit because the mores, norms, and social obligations are barbaric in comparison to western ones. You claim to want open borders to exploit the cheap labour meanwhile communists want it to destroy etho-national groups, when in reality you both want both.
Kill yourself you stupid halfwit faggot. You have no respect for national culture nor the citizens which uphold her and made this country what it is.
Libertardians are as bad as communists in every respect, they are commies which think they know a bit about economics. When in reality, they're fucking idiots.
>>
>>75725896
Libertarian liberals are in the center and conservatives the real right wing.
>>
File: garyjohnson_intothetrash.png (2 MB, 1024x1934) Image search: [Google]
garyjohnson_intothetrash.png
2 MB, 1024x1934
>>75725541
better one
>>
>>75725929
It's not bait though? I dont agree with everything he says, but he's the closest to me (center-right libertarian)

And its to vote for Amendment 2
>>
>>75726340
The picture implying you're in Florida and saying you're voting third party? Holy shit, dude, if that really isn't bait and you're serious... why? Why would you live in a swing state and let Hillary win like that? If you lived in an always red or always blue state it's one thing, but to live in Florida and not vote for Trump is idiotic beyond anything else.
>>
>>75726545
Because Im not so retarded as to think one vote makes a different at this level. I'm not a brain-dead collectivist like you. :)
>>
>>75726203
But that doesn't answer my question, if the nationalists are the traditional right and the libertarians are liberals, then who are the alt-right?
>>
>>75724435

Why is so difficult to build your own community and keep to yourself, you fuck? The Amish have done it for centuries.
>>
>>75724452

No, they want people to be free to live according to their own morals. If you have morals, great. If they lead to a better life for you, great. Just don't force them on anyone else. It makes everyone unhappy and it doesn't even work. This is not difficult to understand.
>>
>>75723392
You convinced me, I am now a #WasserMan.
>>
>>75727134
Alt-right is a meme for traditional conservative but far right would be more accurate.
>>
>>75727123
>lives in Florida
>doesn't think his vote could make a difference
>>
>>75728127
Can you fucking count? Thats not a 1 vote spread
>>
>>75728127
Either way, I wasnt voting for Trump nor Hillary either way, so it wouldnt change
>>
>>75723392
Go move to Somalia you neckbearded, vaping cuck.
>>
>>75728311

Well if everyone caught on and agreed with you it would in fact make a difference. And don't try to tell me there isn't more than 500 people who think their vote doesn't count, and there you have an election decided by a little over 500 votes.
>>
>>75728501
Cool, but see
>>75728353

I literally dont care.
>>
>>75728353
>>75728606
>>75728311
You're a special little snowflake who might as well be voting for Mickey Mouse then
>>
>>75728977
The thing is that the % vote for libertarian equal ballot access and funding/airtime is at least somewhat attainable.

Rather than a throwaway for your dog-and-pony show thats mostly for mouth-breathing degenerates.
>>
>>75725324
>this board needs to come back to its roots

You mean news threads and complaining about niggers 24/7?
>>
>>75723392
Wrong, libertarians believe in freedom of association.

I'm a libertarian because I don't want the government involved in the economy and I want the law to treat everybody equally.

That said, I am proud of being white and believe niggers are inferior. Libertarianism is pro-white because it advocates an end to special privileges for minorities like affirmative action and give me dat.

I'm also against open borders until all forms of gibs are eliminated.
>>
>>75723392
You go work on dismantling the mega-structure of identity politics of the left buddy.
We'll see you in the middle, k?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.