[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>already six months without proper Government >economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: 14498365788771.jpg (71 KB, 674x420) Image search: [Google]
14498365788771.jpg
71 KB, 674x420
>already six months without proper Government
>economy at stake and too big to fail
>Social Security will collapse in a few years due to massive unemployment and expensive retirement pensions for Baby Boomers
>separatism is getting stronger
>European frontier with Africa
>far left has decent odds of winning next election

What can we do to improve/save Spain?

Almost every party doesn't give a shit about our national debt, which will mean more public expenses by strangling the economy with even more taxes.
If my country get its shit fucked up even more, it could be the last nail in Europe's coffin, combined with Brexit and refugees crisis --not to mention an eventual wave of ISIS' attacks.
Imagine this: a Schengen country with open borders with Africa, and in likely bankrupcy. It can be a pain in the ass for the rest of Europe.
>>
File: germany_eurozone_trade_balance.png (114 KB, 640x389) Image search: [Google]
germany_eurozone_trade_balance.png
114 KB, 640x389
The Eurozone is going to be shit as long as you are tied to Germany

that's just a fact of life

Just accept you are German slaves now.
>>
Spain is literally the closes thing to Africa but they dont immigrate there

why?
>>
>>75723683
no gibs
>>
>>75723158
Let the separatists win.

Then make the reconquista happen again
>>
File: glorious.gif (1001 KB, 440x300) Image search: [Google]
glorious.gif
1001 KB, 440x300
>>75723158
If you collapse it will be the start, not the end.
>>
>>75723158
How do you feel about becoming Venezuela or Cuba 2.0 when Podemos wins?
>>
>>75723158
Make more Bolt-Action rifles in Oviedo. I have a M1916 Oviedo Spanish Mauser and it is the best goddamn gun I have. Make guns for us in America my friend.
>>
>>75723575
/thread
>>
File: migracin-espaola.jpg (38 KB, 466x453) Image search: [Google]
migracin-espaola.jpg
38 KB, 466x453
>>75723158
We may banter with you, but you'll always be welcome here Spainbros.

Just don't elect that Podemos guy.
He is Venezuela-tier.
>>
>>75723575
>Just accept you are German slaves now.
The EU is just a politcially correct way of saying the fourth german reich.
>>
>>75723683
Africans do come to Spain. There has been a problem with illegal immigration for decades now, but the rest of Europe didn't give a shit since "it's just Spain". Besides, our government --either left or right wing-- didn't consider it a bad thing ("They come to pay our retirement pensions", they said; so they were given free healthcare, etc. until massive unemployment struck).
But now Spain's economy it's shit and a lot of Africans that enter Spain go to other Schengen countries, which happens simultaneously with the refugee crisis.

>>75724384
Most likely we will become a weird mixture between Greece and Argentina in that case, but being "too big to fail" within EU and no natural resources or energy. Spanish Constitution is not as malleable as Venezuela's, but we're fucked anyway.
>>
>>75724693
What are your conclusions?
>>
>>75724837
Regarding what?
>>
>>75724881
Any solution you think?
>>
>>75724606
I've considered it several times, believe me. I'll probably study a second degree while I work to be more employable in Argentina or other countries.

>>75725083
If I had come with any solution, I wouldn't be posting on a cambodian drawings forum.
I personally think we should lower taxes to mitigate unemployment. That would imply less public spending, but there are many areas to do that since we have a gargantuous public administration.
Also, we would need to change our SS pensions model or it will collapse sooner than later.
I don't know; most of this stuff it's just "common sense" but nobody dares to implement it.
>>
>>75724613
It's beautiful isn't it. They are using the bank that was set up post war to pay for repairing the country, now it is being used to buy out all the other countries in the Euro. RIP Frenchies
>>
Get your shit together Spain I don't want to be invaded by sjw retards
>>
File: 1464760851852s.jpg (1 KB, 125x92) Image search: [Google]
1464760851852s.jpg
1 KB, 125x92
mfw we haven't nuked this shit of a country yet
>>
>>75728545
Funny how the pakis think the same about you, Mr. Designated.
>>
>>75729238
cucks can't even make their own they have to open their asses to chyna
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.