[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously why can't all religions just live in peace? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: CjvXEV7UgAAyt9X.jpg large.jpg (111 KB, 747x706) Image search: [Google]
CjvXEV7UgAAyt9X.jpg large.jpg
111 KB, 747x706
Seriously why can't all religions just live in peace? It's 2016.. shouldn't we be past this stupid "ALLAHU AKBAR!" "DEUS VULT!" "GOD ISN'T REAL RETARD!" stuff already?
>>
>>75720792
Every one is an asshole.
>>
I don't see a jew there.
Do you see an ashtray?
>>
>>75720792
That's what happens when the Muslim and Jew are not practicing.
>>
>>75720792
Because Jews muslims and atheists exist
>>
>>75720792
Muslims are shitty people. I tried being nice. They hate non Muslims.
>>
>>75720792
Then the muslim kills the atheist for not believing in God and subjugates or kills the rest at his own discretion.
The muslim also doesn't drink the coffee because its haram.
>>
>>75720792
DUDE
>>
>>75720792
Society tried to put it to bed post WWII

Die juden were buttmad and harnessed the full power of adornos culture industry
>>
>>75721092
but coffee drinking came to Europe via Islam
>>
>Mohammed, my friendly neighbour! I saw your daughter Abirah walking strangely on the way to school this morning! Is she OK? She looked to be in some discomfort!
>Haha, yes she is OK! We had her inner and outer labia removed just a few days ago, she tells us she is still sore from the procedure. Will I be seeing you at the football game tomorrow?
>>
>>75721014
basically this.
None of them can be practicing and following their religion and still think this is an ideal situation.
>>
>>75720792
Where's the jew?
Why isn't.Muhammad cutting off each of their heads?
Why did OP only made one post?
Oh w8 because it's b8
>>
>>75721240
We don't say that croissants and eclairs came to Africa through the power of Christ...do we?
>>
All religions can get along, except Islam with anything else because Islam specifically tells them to kill non-believers, tax them, enslave them, and to attempt to create an Islamic state wherever they are. Any muslim that can truly get along with a non-muslim, isn't a muslim in the first place.
>>
All religions live in peace here
>>
>>75721092
>The muslim also doesn't drink the coffee because its haram.
wew lad
it's haram for mormons not mudslimes or some shit
>>75721240
>via Islam
wew lad
>>
>>75720792
They already disproved their own point, by the way they set up the premise.
The joke goes "X, Y and Z walk into a bar", but because there's a degenerate muslim with them, they had to change it to a coffee shop.
>>
>>75720792
Sorry some people aee just inferior. Right goyim?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.